How To MAXIMIZIE A TD cycle?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A side note on something I've noticed regards to people saying in the past re dmso and onion/ garlic breath. I get it but only a few minutes after application and it lasts literally minutes, before I've even applied the sanitiser it has gone. I believe this is a good thing because;
1: it means the dmso has entered your system and
2: the gear is also entering your system too
= happy days

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
good to know that , 150 per ml would be expensive aaf
150mg, damn thats gonna cost a pretty penny. Imagine all those flakes at the bottom, it would look like a snow globe

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
150mg, damn thats gonna cost a pretty penny. Imagine all those flakes at the bottom, it would look like a snow globe
yeah lol, honestly so far no garlic etc no flakes no powder left over on my upper chest like I was running sup3r 11kt I had to use 2 rounds of sanitizer for everything to fully absorb

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah lol, honestly so far no garlic etc no flakes no powder left over on my upper chest like I was running sup3r 11kt I had to use 2 rounds of sanitizer for everything to fully absorb
I used one round of sanitizer with both Super-11 and this. This seems to be more greasy than Super-11. Super-11 had flakes but so does Tren so

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used one round of sanitizer with both Super-11 and this. This seems to be more greasy than Super-11. Super-11 had flakes but so does Tren so
the best feel put of all transdermals was sup3r 11kt loved how it felt just took a bit of spreading n sanitizer.
this one is decent.
the td I won't touch again ever is invictus that was some greasy sticky sh!t

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should I use ai yall?
I don't think the epistane will do **** for this cycle against 75 mg test everyday

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
I only needed a ai for a week, def didnt run it ed or eod. Only when symptoms showed and stopped when it went away

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
should I use ai yall?
I don't think the epistane will do **** for this cycle against 75 mg test everyday
Caber for prolactin but i never needed it, only used some nolva and stane

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only needed a ai for a week, def didnt run it ed or eod. Only when symptoms showed and stopped when it went away
hmm ok will be doing adex till this sensitivity and sensations leaves

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I'm about to add td bold and td test to my current hex and trest cycle

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I thought esters are unaffechive in td's?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
I thought esters are unaffechive in td's?
Thats a killer td, is it going to be all mixed in one bottle? Or multiple bottles? How many mg's is each compound? Oh, welcome to the TD discussion!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Thanks man! They are separate. The test is 50mg per ml. And 60 ml. The bold is 75mg per ml. And 60 ml.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Thanks man! They are separate. The test is 50mg per ml. And 60 ml. The bold is 75mg per ml. And 60 ml.
Ok, thats alot of rubbing lol, i sometimes feel like im constantly applying td and all mine is mixed in one bottle. I am running 2ml a day possibly more though.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee when are you starting this? And yes welcome to the td talk thread bro

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thats alot of rubbing lol, i sometimes feel like im constantly applying td and all mine is mixed in one bottle. I am running 2ml a day possibly more though.
Haha wait till next week when I'm on bold tren and test all separate! It's gonna be rubba-dub-dub city

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Haha wait till next week when I'm on bold tren and test all separate! It's gonna be rubba-dub-dub city
Holy crap, you applying in seperate areas? Just keep tge tren away from the boys!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes all separate areas, we've already had the keep it away from the boys conversation if you remember back In pm habanero hell

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Yes all separate areas, we've already had the keep it away from the boys conversation if you remember back In pm habanero hell
Lol oh ya too damn funny!!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I'm going to be starting on Friday! I'm going to be doing .5ml 2x ed with each to start

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
I'm going to be starting on Friday! I'm going to be doing .5ml 2x ed with each to start
That should be pretty solid start, after a week or so you may wanna up that. But your body will let you know

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Hey solidsnake I used to love playing metal gear

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
That should be pretty solid start, after a week or so you may wanna up that. But your body will let you know
That's what I'm gonna do exactly;)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok I don't want to hype this too much!
first week update
weight jumped from 204 in am before food to 208
strength fukin jumped today I benched 225 lbs for 4 reps clean after doing 2 sets already, now mind u I normally do 7 reps or so with 185 lbs n struggle towards the end of last 2 reps.... wow just to clarify I had zero expectations this early
no recomp effects yet still trying to tighten my carbs intake.
the bad is I did have a gyno flare nips started being puffy and sensitive from rubbing against my shirt and I felt very moody and angry so I was like fuk it and popped 1 mg of adex, after that everything got better this is the first time I take an ai while on cycle so didn't know AI hit quick which I'm thankful for.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool man you don't want that flaring up anymore. The last thing you need, apart from that all gtg bro?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I've heard great things about tren td.. I heard it hits hard and fast.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The " I don't give a sh1t about anything" syndrome is defiantly there, upping mine to 4ml from Friday

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
4ml?? What's the mg per ml?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 but I've got 100 mg/ml on the way

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why I've got the 100mg stuff on the way, less rubbing and same dose

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cos when I'm doing all 3 it will be insane

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to seeing how the bold treats you Bry11

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Thanks solidsnake I will let you know! Im Starting Friday

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy sh!t guys I cant even think what's the results going to bee when epistane kicks in normally it hit me around week 3 .
and yes aside from gyno flare and the anger and moody issue I had all good.
one thing I'm extremly confused about is the extreme deep sleep.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky you man, I've woke up every single night roasting since I started, even with melatonin and 5htp..

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky you man, I've woke up every single night roasting since I started, even with melatonin and 5htp..
could it be kings guard?
here is what I'm using
kings guard
liver care by Himalaya
potassium/magnesium
tudca
fish oil
sns joint xt
hawthorn berry
anytime I cycled I haven't had any form of deep sleep

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know mate I've never tried kg, I was gonna buy some a couple of days ago when I placed an order with nutriverse but I decided to go with arimicare pro, I like the ingredients and really know much about the ones in kg

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I like arimicare pro. I'm on it now

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i look at the other cycle supports supps and nothing comes close. Would like to try kg one day though too

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I just don't know much about the ingredients though. Kind of ot but solidsnake have u heard anything about super7 and sup3r shred???

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No mate, I posted a thread a few days ago about super shred but it's only been out around a week, so the only feedback is from ol reps, super shred is supposed to be like a natural gw. But I can't see it, really hope it is though...

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I got some coming with sup3r 7. I only got it cuz it was 50% off at newyears should be here this week. I'll give you my honest feedback. I always wanted to try gw

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
U in uk??

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm from the U.K. But live in Spain bro what about you?