How To Get The Girl- What's Your Issue? Let's Solve it

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Alright probably been beatin to death, and im about to be negged lol but I'm not gunna read all this.
Help me pick up the chick at the gym, she's in my league, a couple years older (1-2), and i catch her staring at times. Help a brotha out.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Just put 400 on the bench and ask for a spot lol. Just joking. We will see what muscle has for you.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright probably been beatin to death, and im about to be negged lol but I'm not gunna read all this.
Help me pick up the chick at the gym, she's in my league, a couple years older (1-2), and i catch her staring at times. Help a brotha out.
I just growl and make animal noises. It gets me looks :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting mating tactic
Also take note I had been going to basically a dungeon gym where few females dared to step foot in. The few attractive ones that went were accompanied by husbands or bfs. New place is filled with attractive females. It was like releasing a wild animal who had been in captivity. So I guess that is why I make animal noises :thinking:

djdarklyceum

Awards
Also take note I had been going to basically a dungeon gym where few females dared to step foot in. The few attractive ones that went were accompanied by husbands or bfs. New place is filled with attractive females. It was like releasing a wild animal who had been in captivity. So I guess that is why I make animal noises :thinking:
don't forget to bite down on the neck on the point of no return.. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend and I just broke up today. Any advice for getting over it?
in all seriousness... bang another girl ASAP
while that sounds superficial and stupid, it will stop all those BS thoughts of stemming from sexual neediness
for emotional neediness/self esteem, the other suggestions of working on your are good- I just don't think it's a suitable band-aid for thoughts like 'oh **** im not gonna get laid for a long time' 'shes probably banging other guys', etc.(not saying you're having those, but that kinda junk can go through the head of pretty secure guys too,,, its just part of the breakup)

my 2 cents

uknowme62

Awards
I agree. The initial new girl lay really helps to clear the mind.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
"hey I know this is random, I noticed you a couple of times and I thought you were attractive and I wanted to come finally say 'hi'"
girl "Thanks, [noticed you too]."
"You're welcome, I'm [jonesBones60]." (shake her hand, get the physical dialogue going)
"I'm [Hot Chick]"
"How your day been? Mine was super busy but I still made it in here and so I'm proud of myself. I'm sure you understand, you're a huge meathead too" (smile)
Laughs

small talk after that
end the conversation with "hey it was cool meeting you, im gonna get back to my workout now. what a number I can text you at?" (HAND HER your phone)
text her right there so she's got your number, have her save you as "sexy guy from the gym"

when you text her later (24-48hours) text "hey meathead"
when she responds, call her ASAP... she'll have the phone in her hand (this all works because she ALREADY likes you... you don't need a bunch of techniques (playing hard to get), funny lines, etc.)
when you talk to her set up plans by saying "hey my week is busy but I got some times on ___day and ___day, what are you up to?"

meet up with her and try to bang her

bro- I actually live in the same city as you right now, this stuff works perfectly here.. not too many guys hit on chicks during the day here

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
"hey I know this is random, I noticed you a couple of times and I thought you were attractive and I wanted to come finally say 'hi'"
"You're welcome, I'm [jonesBones60]." (shake her hand, get the physical dialogue going)
"I'm [Hot Chick]"
"How your day been? Mine was super busy but I still made it in here and so I'm proud of myself. I'm sure you understand, you're a huge meathead too" (smile)
Laughs

small talk after that
end the conversation with "hey it was cool meeting you, im gonna get back to my workout now. what a number I can text you at?" (HAND HER your phone)
text her right there so she's got your number, have her save you as "sexy guy from the gym"

when she responds, call her ASAP... she'll have the phone in her hand (this all works because she ALREADY likes you... you don't need a bunch of techniques (playing hard to get), funny lines, etc.)
when you talk to her set up plans by saying "hey my week is busy but I got some times on ___day and ___day, what are you up to?"

bro- I actually live in the same city as you right now, this stuff works perfectly here.. not too many guys hit on chicks during the day here
Thanks chief so just be smooth and avoid being awkward? Haha

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
"I'm [Hot Chick]"
Laughs

small talk after that

i've always wanted to talk to girls in the gym based on similar situations but could never think of a way for it to not seem weird, especially when there's other people around. i'm adding this to my repertoire. no more "what if's"...thank you.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks chief so just be smooth and avoid being awkward? Haha
nah no pressure like that, I'm not about being smooth per say... I'm about Getting Laid... putting yourself out there and with experience you'll 'get smooth'. trying to be smooth will keep you from approaching chicks. I'm been sloppy as hell, gotten laid cause the girl liked me... I've been smooth, funny, masculine and the girl wasn't into it cause she wasn't sexually available... just a numbers game

if my advice on the gym girl doesn't pan out... do the EXACT same thing on another chick.

in late 2009, I approached 100 pretty hot-really hot chicks with EXACT same script in about 5 days in LA and kept the results
http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2011/12/23/getting-women-is-a-numbers-game-the-odds-are-in-your-favor/

^^I feel any guy can do this in a week

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i've always wanted to talk to girls in the gym based on similar situations but could never think of a way for it to not seem weird, especially when there's other people around. i'm adding this to my repertoire. no more "what if's"...thank you.
there's other stuff you can throw in there- accuse the girl of being at the gym for 4 hours a day, you probably have cans of tuna in your car, please lay off the steroids, I bet I'm stronger than you, I'm bigger than you and you know it, etc.

yeah just call yourself out on it (it doesnt matter anyway)
"hey i know this is random and I usually don't talk to other people at the gym, but I thought you were attractive and wanted to come see what you are like"
some funny stuff (maybe) followed SMALL TALK
"okay cool, I'm going to get back to my workout, it was nice meeting you, hey- whats a number I can text you at?" (give her your phone)
text her there
save yourself as "sexy ponysteak" in her phone

reengage the chick via textwith "hey meathead" or "lemme guess were at the gym for 5 hours again today.. GOD" or "hey fatso" (only use this on HOT girls)

^^
then go do it again, 5 minutes later on another girl :)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
good thread
its especially helpful since a lot of us look the 'same' and project the same things
i'm building a website about this- www.goodlookingloser.com
its only ~2 months old
Great job on this. Im sending you a PM right now

Going out to a strip club and then clubs Saturday for a friends bachler party. How do I get the strippers to come down to the clubs with us? It's going to be my goal for the night just to make it interesting lol.
Well considering that taking clothes off is "their job" I would say pay them. They aren't volunteers...LOL

call the strippers ugly boring bishes :D
LOL I guess there's more than one right way to do things!
There's no need for long explanations on how to meet women. As long as you're interesting and funny, as well as fun, then there should be no problems. Looks help with initial attraction, but you have to keep them interested. That story about the 2nd date was a good one though. Never over-reach on the first date or you will appear as 'trying too hard'.

If you have no humor, work on that, and work on not being afraid to crack a joke at a random person. Practice makes perfect, and there's really nothing to lose.

Don't overthink it (K.I.S.S. - Keep it simple, stupid!). Don't overthink, just do... That's people's main problem right there (self doubt, initial shyness).
If you don't enjoy reading then that's one thing. "Long explainations" are subjective. Its better to include a surplus of information than to leave things out. If you want to reference a "chapter" in a textbook you don't have to read the whole book but its good to have if you have other things to look up. ;-)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to buy the sheet music and learn it. Yes, I am a violinist.

Chicks dig musicians.
Fact #1 - Im slightly envious I want to learn violin SO BAD
Fact #2 - Chicks dig musicians, but not sappy suckers who play Hey There Delilah on an acoustic at a party. Musicians are entertainers and can be captivating. I cant be lugging keyboards around but when I find a set of 88 ivories magic happens.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The girl you just dont have time to talk too. Today at the ATM, I was in my car getting ready to leave and I could see this girl in her car checking me out. I figured Id just walk back to the ATM and get that talking time in. We talked for a minute on the way to the machine, and she was really friendly. I got the feeling that SHE DEFINATELY WAS into me, but the seconed I got my money, it was like, "I have to leave now. Thats the way things work. You get your money and you leave. Story of my life."

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please consider that woman often look at men. Some look in admiration, some in fear. Recognizing the difference is important.

What you may perceive as being into you friendly may also be their way of not enticing you to harm them. The "I have to leave now" may be her way of saying "that was close, I got away with my life." :)

Men cannot read woman...never have...never will.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
What you may perceive as being into you friendly may also be their way of not enticing you to harm them. The "I have to leave now" may be her way of saying "that was close, I got away with my life."
That's an interesting point, David.
I had this girl walking opposite direction when I was coming back from the gym. She was widely smiling at me.
Though, it was 1030pm, I was wearing a hoodie and the area has a bit of reputation. I would have stop her in broad daylight but at night she would probably freak out.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please consider that woman often look at men. Some look in admiration, some in fear. Recognizing the difference is important.

What you may perceive as being into you friendly may also be their way of not enticing you to harm them. The "I have to leave now" may be her way of saying "that was close, I got away with my life." :)

Yeah, but if you never play your cards you won't ever know which look she was giving you ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may want to take an honest look in the mirror. I know that my appearance can be intimidating. A muscular physique doesn't make it any less intimidating. Although some woman may find my look sexy and attractive some may find it less appealing.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

I was actually the one who left. Its like, I didnt know a smooth way to be like "Im gonna stand here and talk while you get your money," and I just sorta panicked.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You may want to take an honest look in the mirror. I know that my appearance can be intimidating. A muscular physique doesn't make it any less intimidating. Although some woman may find my look sexy and attractive some may find it less appealing.
The last girl I dated didn't like my physique at all, she was more into an endurance athlete look like a biker or runner. Not that Im a giant at 5'7" 171. Not everyone is gonna dig ya.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The last girl I dated didn't like my physique at all, she was more into an endurance athlete look like a biker or runner. Not that Im a giant at 5'7" 171. Not everyone is gonna dig ya.
That's some damn garbage.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too true. Being around a college campus, a pastime I used to enjoy was approaching f.o.b. asian girls and watching them flee in terror at the sight of me.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Out for St Pattys day and this little 4'8" cutie told me shed bring me home if I didnt have to work so early today. ARRGGGHH. Sorry, venting my frustration.

Aaron, whats lame about that statement before?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I'll make my list
1. no car
2. no job
3. aspergers
4. bipolar
The only thing that seem to be a miracle cure for me is weed, of course it's illegal...of course.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Out for St Pattys day and this little 4'8" cutie told me shed bring me home if I didnt have to work so early today. ARRGGGHH. Sorry, venting my frustration.

Aaron, whats lame about that statement before?
The fact she won't talk to u....
not ur statement

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'll make my list
1. no car
2. no job
3. aspergers
4. bipolar
The only thing that seem to be a miracle cure for me is weed, of course it's illegal...of course.
I know the health effects are unknow but I bet Primo incence would help, and sun light.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know plenty of girls who are into very skinny guys..even know a bunch who are into overweight guys. All girls do not prefer muscular that is for sure.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
The fact she won't talk to u....
not ur statement
Never said a girl wouldnt talk to me, just she might not be into that look. Im not attracted to blondes but Id still give it a shot if we hit it off.

Being attracted to someone and finding them attractive arent always paired up.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I know the health effects are unknow but I bet Primo incence would help, and sun light.
hmmm, I'll look into it I suppose. Also I noticed weed helps with my ADHD as well. My mind doesn't jump around and I can stay focused on one thing. Helps a lot with reading.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Biggest thing to remember with women is to "Listen" They tell you everything you want to know. I could have taken home a 7 who FOLLOWED me from the bar to our table back to the front door and told me she was staying at the hotel down the street. She told me all this because I "listened" to her. You gotta sometime put your ego aside and stop doing pushups in the parking lot or bathroom. She knows you have muscles, it's not about that when your in front of her, just be YOU she wants to see who you are. What do you muscles have to do with your personality? Show her something! And don't be a pig, show her Something she can value, your biceps will fade, but a smile some good laughs, those things get you home WITH HER...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From an OLD guy who's been there, done that; this pretty much sums it all up! ;)

Biggest thing to remember with women is to "Listen" They tell you everything you want to know. I could have taken home a 7 who FOLLOWED me from the bar to our table back to the front door and told me she was staying at the hotel down the street. She told me all this because I "listened" to her. You gotta sometime put your ego aside and stop doing pushups in the parking lot or bathroom. She knows you have muscles, it's not about that when your in front of her, just be YOU she wants to see who you are. What do you muscles have to do with your personality? Show her something! And don't be a pig, show her Something she can value, your biceps will fade, but a smile some good laughs, those things get you home WITH HER...

gapaulin

Awards
Ok so I'm newly single and just got out of a 6 year relationship. I was always comfortable with girls before and I'm talking to them now fine..but...I went to Tilten Kilt yesterday for the first time when some friends of mine. At some point we were over by there outside bar and I got to talking to this smoking hott bartender. I got her laughing and of course we smiled and what not so I did what you said and handed her my phone and she without hesitation put her number in. What in the heck do I do now LOL. My boss( who I know has pulled some wool) said I should wait until tmrw to call her and I'm in agreement.

gapaulin

Awards
I think it would make me look more confident to call her but some of my friends think I should text her instead? That sounds like some scared kid stuff though.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get a clue. They give out their numbers on playing cards. It's their job to make you think they are into you. They are like stripper with clothes on. Both will happily take your money.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
From an OLD guy who's been there, done that; this pretty much sums it all up! ;)
Glad you appreciate quality instead of quantity. Anyone can "get laid" only the right guys are "happy" with their stats and find a woman who cares about THEM instead of their bench. Gotta have balance!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Alright so this chick was randomly in two of my classes last semester and at the end of the semester she wanted to sign up for a class together this semester. She was a pretty chill person so I figured “why not?”

So this semester we’re in a class together and about a week or so in, she starts texting me and suggests we go grab dinner sometime. I’m game, so we go and (I think) everything went fine. She confirms my suspicions that everything went well by suggesting we go out again, grab dinner and watch the movie Red Tails (****ty movie btw) for extra credit for class while we’re out. Done. That went even better. Then we start plotting out the next date (Movies and mimosas the next Thursday night).

So the weekend goes by and everything seems normal between us. I see her in class Tuesday and she’s still game. After class she doesn’t text (I texted twice (once shortly after and once later at night), I wasn’t going to unleash a barrage of texts), Wednesday she doesn’t text (I sent one that day). Thursday in class she seems the same, but after it’s the same story. Finally she texts around 5ish (class lets out at 1:45) that she’s sorry she just cant hang out tonight that she has a midterm in a class on Friday.

That’s cool, totally understandable. I tell her it’s not that big of a deal and we can just reschedule. She says sure and sets it up for Saturday. Friday she cancels out of that because she has sorority stuff to do and apologizes. Once again, it’s understandable but (in my conspiracy creating mind) it’s becoming strange.

The next week goes by and she seems like she always does in class and she’s texting like she was at the beginning. My birthday was the coming Friday and hers Saturday. So I ask her in class Thursday if she wanted to grab brunch Saturday morning. She says sure. Texts normally until Friday night when she just doesn’t text back at all. No response Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. Tuesday she asks how my birthday was, no mentioning of brunch, and then tells some story about how her phone fell and broke.

That was two weeks ago, and then spring break was last week. I saw her yesterday and she seemed interested in talking. This all seems more than mere coincidences but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. However, I also don’t want to be naïve and actually think that all of these things are just inconveniently stopping us from going out anymore.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so this chick was randomly in two of my classes last semester and at the end of the semester she wanted to sign up for a class together this semester. She was a pretty chill person so I figured “why not?”

So this semester we’re in a class together and about a week or so in, she starts texting me and suggests we go grab dinner sometime. I’m game, so we go and (I think) everything went fine. She confirms my suspicions that everything went well by suggesting we go out again, grab dinner and watch the movie Red Tails (****ty movie btw) for extra credit for class while we’re out. Done. That went even better. Then we start plotting out the next date (Movies and mimosas the next Thursday night).

So the weekend goes by and everything seems normal between us. I see her in class Tuesday and she’s still game. After class she doesn’t text (I texted twice (once shortly after and once later at night), I wasn’t going to unleash a barrage of texts), Wednesday she doesn’t text (I sent one that day). Thursday in class she seems the same, but after it’s the same story. Finally she texts around 5ish (class lets out at 1:45) that she’s sorry she just cant hang out tonight that she has a midterm in a class on Friday.

That’s cool, totally understandable. I tell her it’s not that big of a deal and we can just reschedule. She says sure and sets it up for Saturday. Friday she cancels out of that because she has sorority stuff to do and apologizes. Once again, it’s understandable but (in my conspiracy creating mind) it’s becoming strange.

The next week goes by and she seems like she always does in class and she’s texting like she was at the beginning. My birthday was the coming Friday and hers Saturday. So I ask her in class Thursday if she wanted to grab brunch Saturday morning. She says sure. Texts normally until Friday night when she just doesn’t text back at all. No response Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. Tuesday she asks how my birthday was, no mentioning of brunch, and then tells some story about how her phone fell and broke.

That was two weeks ago, and then spring break was last week. I saw her yesterday and she seemed interested in talking. This all seems more than mere coincidences but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. However, I also don’t want to be naïve and actually think that all of these things are just inconveniently stopping us from going out anymore.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much
She is the one in control and has been from the start. Men do that exact thing to woman all the time. Sucks, doesn't it?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
She is the one in control and has been from the start. Men do that exact thing to woman all the time. Sucks, doesn't it?
Definitely bro, I was trying to play like I was uninterested at first and it backfired (as we can see).

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
^^^ it sounds like she was blowing you off because she was letting someone else tap it that shes more interested in and she doesnt wanna totally toss you off the shelf just in case the main dude doesn't work out, she still has you as back up, classic... AKA you're getting played! Proceed to next vagina and move faster next time!

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Jwa254 you're being tooled into a role of her gay-friend with whom she can spend some time when she's bored and not riding some c0ck. Forget and move on to another girl.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
^^^ it sounds like she was blowing you off because she was letting someone else tap it that shes more interested in and she doesnt wanna totally toss you off the shelf just in case the main dude doesn't work out, she still has you as back up, classic... AKA you're getting played! Proceed to next vagina and move faster next time!
Jwa254 you're being tooled into a role of her gay-friend with whom she can spend some time when she's bored and not riding some c0ck. Forget and move on to another girl.
Yeah...

You two are probably right. I'll get on that