Help me make a good recomp stack for my girlfriend

Bolex

Awards
I want your views and opinions on a good recomp stack for my girlfriend.

She wanted to try out a SARM or Oxandrolone, but she never did anything besides fat burners, so I kind of told her maybe she could go the natural anabolic route and stack it with some fat burner or something else, she accepted the idea for now.

I did quite a bit of experiences myself with sarms, prohormones and AAS in the past, and now I am on TRT so I know where this leads to...

She is in good shape and I would prefer not having her messing with her hormones just for fun...

Please advise which supplements women usually enjoy besides fat burners that can help a natty recomp and give some boost in the gym.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that's very good advice steering her away from SARM's - there's way too many unknowns with that, including the lack of quality control on that side of things and so many have been shown to not be what people thought they were.

We have a good female customer base and here are some of the products that we receive the most feedback on from females:
  • Anabolic Effect
    • Women report the same results that men see - lean muscle, strength, endurance, muscle fullness, and some people report getting leaner even if they aren't really trying to.
    • Anabolic Effect starts working pretty quickly and then in week 3, a lot of people report really feeling it kick in and their results get better by the week.
  • Recomp20
    • Great reported recomp and fat loss benefits with women.
    • It's important to note that SR10X (Symplocos) works a bit differently in women than in men, so where a man would expect a natural testosterone increase, women will not. That has been clinically shown as the ingredient has been shown to help women with PCOS.
    • Interesting report from women - and seems to go along with what mentioned above, but women tend to report that it helps their skin be more clear.
  • Pepti-Plex
    • This is our fastest growing seller with women bc its a true anti-aging/longevity type natural anabolic.
    • Feedback from women is increases in muscle and strength, improved recovery, and feeling better in general along with less aches and pains. Some are reporting benefits with their hair, skin, and nails as well.
  • Ursa-Gel
    • This is great for recomp with both men and women.
    • Benefits take a couple weeks to build up and then are great and very consistent.
    • Dosing consistency is important - and that's the only issue with women in general is that some aren't as consistent with topicals as men. That's not meant negatively towards women - that's part of our feedback from them.
  • Reduce XT
    • Cortisol control is a big thing with women in both helping to burn fat and build muscle, and also in helping improve mood.
    • Tip - its pretty popular with women to do 2 caps 3x per day with this instead of 1 cap 3x per day, especially for those that are impatient and its important to see results asap.
  • Anabolic XT
    • We get asked a lot if women can take Anabolic XT and the answer is yes.
    • SR10X, I explained above works differently in women than men, so it can be taken by women.
    • SA3X can also be taken by women and there have been studies on women using it, including for increasing libido.
    • From feedback, if have her try this, I would expect lean muscle, strength, motivation to train, and in females it seems to cause a really big increase in libido.
  • Epi-Plex
    • Very popular with women and it makes sense as reductions in myostatin, increases in follistatin may be more pronounced and noticeable in women in general bc of lower body weights.
    • Lean muscle, pumps, recovery, endurance - and great for cardiovascular and endothelial health.
There are more that can be taken by women, but those are the ones that we have the most feedback on consistently.

Caliguns45

Awards
I want your views and opinions on a good recomp stack for my girlfriend.

She wanted to try out a SARM or Oxandrolone, but she never did anything besides fat burners, so I kind of told her maybe she could go the natural anabolic route and stack it with some fat burner or something else, she accepted the idea for now.

I did quite a bit of experiences myself with sarms, prohormones and AAS in the past, and now I am on TRT so I know where this leads to...

She is in good shape and I would prefer not having her messing with her hormones just for fun...

Please advise which supplements women usually enjoy besides fat burners that can help a natty recomp and give some boost in the gym.
SNS has a ton of great supps for your girl. Growth factor xt, lean edge, Mitoburnxt and cocoabuterol are the first that come to mind. Maybe @sns8778 can chime in when he sees this.

Caliguns45

Awards
I think that's very good advice steering her away from SARM's - there's way too many unknowns with that, including the lack of quality control on that side of things and so many have been shown to not be what people thought they were.

We have a good female customer base and here are some of the products that we receive the most feedback on from females:
  • Anabolic Effect
    • Women report the same results that men see - lean muscle, strength, endurance, muscle fullness, and some people report getting leaner even if they aren't really trying to.
    • Anabolic Effect starts working pretty quickly and then in week 3, a lot of people report really feeling it kick in and their results get better by the week.
  • Recomp20
    • Great reported recomp and fat loss benefits with women.
    • It's important to note that SR10X (Symplocos) works a bit differently in women than in men, so where a man would expect a natural testosterone increase, women will not. That has been clinically shown as the ingredient has been shown to help women with PCOS.
    • Interesting report from women - and seems to go along with what mentioned above, but women tend to report that it helps their skin be more clear.
  • Pepti-Plex
    • This is our fastest growing seller with women bc its a true anti-aging/longevity type natural anabolic.
    • Feedback from women is increases in muscle and strength, improved recovery, and feeling better in general along with less aches and pains. Some are reporting benefits with their hair, skin, and nails as well.
  • Ursa-Gel
    • This is great for recomp with both men and women.
    • Benefits take a couple weeks to build up and then are great and very consistent.
    • Dosing consistency is important - and that's the only issue with women in general is that some aren't as consistent with topicals as men. That's not meant negatively towards women - that's part of our feedback from them.
  • Reduce XT
    • Cortisol control is a big thing with women in both helping to burn fat and build muscle, and also in helping improve mood.
    • Tip - its pretty popular with women to do 2 caps 3x per day with this instead of 1 cap 3x per day, especially for those that are impatient and its important to see results asap.
  • Anabolic XT
    • We get asked a lot if women can take Anabolic XT and the answer is yes.
    • SR10X, I explained above works differently in women than men, so it can be taken by women.
    • SA3X can also be taken by women and there have been studies on women using it, including for increasing libido.
    • From feedback, if have her try this, I would expect lean muscle, strength, motivation to train, and in females it seems to cause a really big increase in libido.
  • Epi-Plex
    • Very popular with women and it makes sense as reductions in myostatin, increases in follistatin may be more pronounced and noticeable in women in general bc of lower body weights.
    • Lean muscle, pumps, recovery, endurance - and great for cardiovascular and endothelial health.
There are more that can be taken by women, but those are the ones that we have the most feedback on consistently.
We must have been typing at the same time 🤣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We must have been typing at the same time 🤣
Ha. Yeah, I thought about listing out some of the fat loss products too, but had went with just the recomp ones.

But yeah, we have a ton of great fat loss options that are popular with females - especially Lean Edge, Reduce XT, Thermo Scorch, and LipoVantage.

Also, Ab-Solved under XPG is very popular with women bc it can help target visceral fat, and a lot of women can have issues with visceral fat due and Ab-Solved is great for that.

Bolex

Awards
Ha. Yeah, I thought about listing out some of the fat loss products too, but had went with just the recomp ones.

But yeah, we have a ton of great fat loss options that are popular with females - especially Lean Edge, Reduce XT, Thermo Scorch, and LipoVantage.

Also, Ab-Solved under XPG is very popular with women bc it can help target visceral fat, and a lot of women can have issues with visceral fat due and Ab-Solved is great for that.
I was thinking about maybe stacking Epi-Plex with Thermo-Scorch or Lean Edge what do you think? but I would like some mood-boosting properties as well.
If you think there is a better combo please advise

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking about maybe stacking Epi-Plex with Thermo-Scorch or Lean Edge what do you think? but I would like some mood-boosting properties as well.
I think that would be a great stack for her.

A lot of people say they notice a mood improvement from Lean Edge in general. I do, its subtle, but its there.

Reduce XT is a great option for helping with fat loss and improved mood, and it stacks really well with the stack you are thinking on going with.

For mood in general, Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase are great, and we have it on a sale right now (no coupon code required) where you can get a bottle of each for only 39.99.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed completely here. That would be a nice set up. Can't go wrong with either option imo.

Bolex

Awards
I think that would be a great stack for her.

A lot of people say they notice a mood improvement from Lean Edge in general. I do, its subtle, but its there.

Reduce XT is a great option for helping with fat loss and improved mood, and it stacks really well with the stack you are thinking on going with.

For mood in general, Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase are great, and we have it on a sale right now (no coupon code required) where you can get a bottle of each for only 39.99.

Decided to go with Ursa Gel and Lean Edge. I already had a bottle of Ursa Gel lying around, so I thought it would make sense to run it for 8 weeks at least. I also really like the ingredients in SNS Lean Edge, so I ordered two bottles to stack with the gel. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see Ursa Gel more as a recomp agent than Epi-plex, so it might make more sense in this context. Hope she likes it 🤞

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Decided to go with Ursa Gel and Lean Edge. I already had a bottle of Ursa Gel lying around, so I thought it would make sense to run it for 8 weeks at least. I also really like the ingredients in SNS Lean Edge, so I ordered two bottles to stack with the gel. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see Ursa Gel more as a recomp agent than Epi-plex, so it might make more sense in this context. Hope she likes it 🤞
I would agree that I see Ursa-Gel as more of recomp than Epi-Plex comparing them one to one.

I think that Epi-Plex and Lean Edge is a great recomp stack for her bc it targets both fat loss and muscle gain, but I think Ursa-Gel in place of Epi-Plex puts the emphasis more on the fat loss side.

Bolex

Awards
I would agree that I see Ursa-Gel as more of recomp than Epi-Plex comparing them one to one.

I think that Epi-Plex and Lean Edge is a great recomp stack for her bc it targets both fat loss and muscle gain, but I think Ursa-Gel in place of Epi-Plex puts the emphasis more on the fat loss side.
Thank you for your input on the products!
I may still order some epi-plex and stack it with Ursa-gel and Lean edge for a stronger synergetic effect ; )