B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never realized the power...
It appears that his strength is dependent upon his belief and effort. The more he exerts himself the stronger he is and the more he believes in his strength he similarly becomes stronger. David also possesses some unknown and not clearly understood power to instinctively know if a person is good or evil.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It appears that his strength is dependent upon his belief and effort. The more he exerts himself the stronger he is and the more he believes in his strength he similarly becomes stronger. David also possesses some unknown and not clearly understood power to instinctively know if a person is good or evil.
Haha well said

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note to self: Buy dark poncho (with hood)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First the green coffee bean thread, now this one lol!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established

I know this is random but I have been compared to the modern day "Hitch" when it comes to clubbing and the nightlife dating scene. I have tons of experience and my resume includes models, actresses, hooters waitresses, dancers, bartenders and many other types of relationships. Ask me a question you've been wondering about women and "how to get their attention" and I will answer it. Trust me you want my advice. You want to make sure you stay out of the "Friend Zone" What is the friend zone.
Definition:
"This is the worst position someone can be in, if they have feelings for someone. When a person develops romantic feelings for someone, but the other person only sees the relationship as just being friends. Because the two are around each other a lot, the one in love will harbor his/her feelings for the others. Only to become completely comsumed by this person. This leads to the one in love to complain to all his/her friends about the situation, and to become "whipped" by they other."
Source: Urban Dictionary: defin...0Friend Zone
Ask Away Fellas...And Ladies I won't leave you hanging. Need to know an answer about something guys do. Ask away ;-) I'll tell you why I do it, or why I don't!
Do we get to see what the man giving advice looks like?

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
modern day hitch? Wasn't that movie set in the present day?

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
my problem is that I'm too short. I'm slightly overweight,(6ft 1 210) but I don't think that's the problem.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
my problem is that I'm too short. I'm slightly overweight,(6ft 1 210) but I don't think that's the problem.
Being overweight is most likely more of a reason for girls not liking you than you being only(LOL) 6ft 1.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like I can only land short chicks. I think it's because the idea of being with a tall chick is daunting to me and it intimidates me a little bit, so when I try to approach them I'm not as good.

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
I feel like I can only land short chicks. I think it's because the idea of being with a tall chick is daunting to me and it intimidates me a little bit, so when I try to approach them I'm not as good.
you're trolling. 6ft 3 is fine... The ideal height of a woman is 5ft 8-5ft 11