How good is ERASE?

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Good morning - Had a morning off from the gym today. Did an additional 5 miles last night before the Stanley Cup game so figured I couldn't hurt to take a break today. If I get the itch I'll hit the gym later tonight, but probably just save it until tomorrow.
If the legs hold up I'm planning a run and calisthenics on the weekend.

2 ERASE this AM with 2 huge mugs of coffee. 1 ERASE later today.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
I lost count of days somewhere along the way. I think I forgot to add in a weekend or something. Anyway, I'm on day 25 - Dose one was on May 24th.
So, I'm down a few pounds since I started.
Hard to say if it's attributed to ERASE or increased exercise. Probably a bit of both.
I like what I'm seeing - Can see the abs a bit more clearly, though still not enough. I know... I HAVE to drink less alcohol. I guess it's a decision I need to make. Mainly it's the lower gut and back... the sides (handles) are almost gone and I'm seeing some side rib cage.

Anyway, i'm working hard on all the other facets of diet and exercise.

Day 25 - Early Start - 5:30AM - Ephedra, Jack3d, 1 ERASE - Cup of Coffee - Gym. 2nd ERASE at around 12 noon.

Any risk with upping to 4 or should I stay at 3?

Swam another 40 laps this morning. Better form, less down time... kicked my ass!

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Had an accident over the weekend - Chemical burn to my left eye. Didn't get my run in, but I did keep up with my ERASE regimen.
Did get to the gym for some cardio yesterday, but left it at that... my eye was swollen and leaking.

Back at it today with a nasty looking eye (but not as bad as yesterday)... 5 Miles - 3 as a sprint. Back-Bi's, Abs

2 ERASE this AM, Ephedra, Jack3d, - Cup of Coffee - Gym. 3rd ERASE at around 12 noon.

Running with your eyes closed on an elliptical is trippy...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was actually going to post a negative review on this stuff last week after seeing this thread.

I picked up 2 bottles a while back on sale, ran 1 bottle a few months ago at 2caps a day, and noticed pretty much NADA.

I started the second bottle last week at 3 caps a day, and it made all the difference in the world. I feel the cortisol lowering effect especially, is BIG at 3 caps a day(atleast for me). I tend to hold a lot of fat in my midsection, and I probably lost an inch off my waist in the last week, with no changes to diet/cardio. I was losing .5 lbs a week, or so, prior, and it is Tuesday and I am already 1lb or so off my previous weeks baseline, which normally I don't hit until Thur/Friday.

I mostly stick to BCAA's, and the like these days, but IMO this is a solid product, if dosed correctly(you need to figure that out).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually going to post a negative review on this stuff last week after seeing this thread.

I picked up 2 bottles a while back on sale, ran 1 bottle a few months ago at 2caps a day, and noticed pretty much NADA.

I started the second bottle last week at 3 caps a day, and it made all the difference in the world. I feel the cortisol lowering effect especially, is BIG at 3 caps a day(atleast for me). I tend to hold a lot of fat in my midsection, and I probably lost an inch off my waist in the last week, with no changes to diet/cardio. I was losing .5 lbs a week, or so, prior, and it is Tuesday and I am already 1lb or so off my previous weeks baseline, which normally I don't hit until Thur/Friday.

I mostly stick to BCAA's, and the like these days, but IMO this is a solid product, if dosed correctly(you need to figure that out).
Interesting. Definitely pays to dose optimally for effects and results - would have thought you would have increased to 3 caps a day after using 2 caps a day for a week, and maybe even gone to 4 caps a day after 2-3 weeks to see how that went.

Congrats on progress once you sorted it out :)

~Rosie~

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Definitely pays to dose optimally for effects and results - would have thought you would have increased to 3 caps a day after using 2 caps a day for a week, and maybe even gone to 4 caps a day after 2-3 weeks to see how that went.

Congrats on progress once you sorted it out :)

~Rosie~
Yea, thinking back, I probably should have increased it a bit, but since I am sensitive to joint aches, and reading some reviews of people having to back down due to them, it wasn't worth it to me at the time. Now being much deeper into dieting, nearing vacation, it was more worth the gamble, especially since I have backed my poundages off a bit. So far, no issues.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, thinking back, I probably should have increased it a bit, but since I am sensitive to joint aches, and reading some reviews of people having to back down due to them, it wasn't worth it to me at the time. Now being much deeper into dieting, nearing vacation, it was more worth the gamble, especially since I have backed my poundages off a bit. So far, no issues.
I see. If you ever have joint issues using Erase, then drop your dosage down a cap.

~Rosie~

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Sorry about the noob question, but would I need some erase for PCT after a D-ZINE + M-LMG cycle or would it just cause me to lose my gains? Wouldn't nolva or clomid be sufficient?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for the best over the counter option for a PCT...I would go Erase and AnaBeta

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Day 30 -
Had a show last night - so stumbled in pretty late. Atom Strange killed it though! (Check out Atom Strange 'Cosmic Disturbance' on iTunes, Amazon, eMusic... shameless plug)

Woke up this morning to a cup of Kona and 2 ERASE - hopped on scale and I'm down 2 more pounds!!

Back in March when I had my physical I was just beginning to become a fat bastard - at least by my standards. Some might call it 'bulking' since I was hitting the weights and high cal - but really it was just me getting a bit out of control through the cold months.
Anyway, since march I'm down 17 pounds total.
Since taking ERASE over the last 30 days I've dropped 7 of those 17.

I'm going to move the dose up to 4... assuming it's OK to complete my stack through the end of this bottle? Not sure how long is OK to cycle on...

Will hit the gym tonight.

A.S.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway, since march I'm down 17 pounds total.
Since taking ERASE over the last 30 days I've dropped 7 of those 17.

I'm going to move the dose up to 4... assuming it's OK to complete my stack through the end of this bottle? Not sure how long is OK to cycle on...
Using 4 caps of Erase daily is fine - remember that if you experience any joint issues, drop back down to 3 caps daily. You could use Erase for up 10-12 weeks before taking a 2-4 week break.

~Rosie~

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Thanks Rosie - I better order another bottle then.

Question - AT2 - does it have any stim effects?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie - I better order another bottle then.

Question - AT2 - does it have any stim effects?
No worries :)

I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't experience any "stim-like" effects from it like jitters, etc. The energy from it is clean and smooth, and it keeps you alert - a bit like RPM. Alpha-T2 is another product that I find a difference when not using it, and has become a staple for me - definitely LOVE the PES line-up!

~Rosie~

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Up to 4 caps daily as of yesterday. No pain at this stage.

2 ERASE Caps 5:30AM - Ephedrine, Jack3d, Coffee
2 later at 12.

Ran 5 Miles uphill - Dumbbell squats, Chest, Tris, Shoulders, Abs-Core, Stomach Abductions.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's highly doubtful that you will experience any joint pain from the 4 caps protocol. But if you do, don't reduce the dosage immediately. Up your intake of fish oil instead. It does wonders for joint pain.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
I think it's highly doubtful that you will experience any joint pain from the 4 caps protocol. But if you do, don't reduce the dosage immediately. Up your intake of fish oil instead. It does wonders for joint pain.
Thanks for the tip thunder - I actually noticed some stiffness this morning in the hip flexor region. I'll continue with 4 and add more fish oil.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Was asked to move to the 'Logs' section and perhaps only post my final results here. My bad... So, may begin tracking over there if anyone is watching.

Still at it though! Cheers - A.S.

matt96teg

Awards
I am back on the OEP/ERASE/AT2 stack previously on OEP/Recreate/SHIFT/Erase...I am officialy down 50lbs since Mar 1st. Strength is up a lot def putting on size on my legs/back/shoulders/traps too. I now do CrossFit where I use to do Bodybuilding workouts for the longest time and I use to be 230lbs at 12% at 6'2". Hopefully by year end I can get back down there.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am back on the OEP/ERASE/AT2 stack previously on OEP/Recreate/SHIFT/Erase...I am officialy down 50lbs since Mar 1st. Strength is up a lot def putting on size on my legs/back/shoulders/traps too. I now do CrossFit where I use to do Bodybuilding workouts for the longest time and I use to be 230lbs at 12% at 6'2". Hopefully by year end I can get back down there.
NICE.... that some dedication there. CrossFIT is pretty freakin intense.. you love the burpees?

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
Stacked it with EC and I def. lost bf and got leaner, it makes me very aggressive. I loved it and will stack it again W. EC & Anabeta maybe? Recomp??

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
So weird seeing the reference to crossfit. Just finished an article about it yesterday and was talking to my brother about joining CrossFitNYC to prep for the marathon.
Looks killer.

whitesox23

Awards
Can't wait to run. I will be using it for the end of my first DAA run :) I'm loving hearing about its diuretic effects as I will probably be pretty bloated from running TTA(support for ArA) right before I start Erase :p

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hey, how about a NP exclusive 2-pack of Erase? Or a Erase/Ana-Beta combo?

I wanna run some Erase and save some $$ I already have a few A-T2's

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will probably do an Erase/AnaBeta stack in the future. Right now AnaBeta stock is very low. We are completely out...and NP is very low.

We will be getting more in about 10 days though

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
We will probably do an Erase/AnaBeta stack in the future. Right now AnaBeta stock is very low. We are completely out...and NP is very low.

We will be getting more in about 10 days though
Well I'm glad you're going to come out with that stack eventually. I have plenty of A-t2 to use already and the feedback on AnaB is phenomenal so I'm looking forward to try all three products together.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm glad you're going to come out with that stack eventually. I have plenty of A-t2 to use already and the feedback on AnaB is phenomenal so I'm looking forward to try all three products together.
All three products together is a sweet stack (yes, I have done it) :)

~Rosie~

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
i didnt notice anything from erase. For my body, Free Test is much better.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
well i had acne from it. but didnt see any strength gains.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acne is a sign of increased testosterone resulting from the lowered estrogen ranges.
And sometimes strength gains are training/diet related........just a thought.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
i know you may think im a newb, but im not lol i eat 4 - 5 cals a day. i try to keep it somewhat clean. i have 1 cheat meal every day. chicken, oats, pasta, eggs all day pretty much lol

and not a knock to Erase, this is just for me personally (i know it works well for other people) but id rather take a product that does the same thing as erase but gives me strength gains rather than a product that increases test but i see no strength or weight gains.

i think Erase would be good to throw in with PCT, but if i had to choose an anti estro as a standalone, i would pick free test

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
how am i supposed to know that? i just know my main lifts went up. now is it worth the price over Erase? to me, that answer is different for everyone. if somebody responds well to Erase, then why would you even think about buying Free Test? I wanted to try it again, but stack it with DAA and see if i can notice something more.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
but i have seen some of the logs of Free Test that are up, and it seems that everyone is experiencing strength gains.