How good is ERASE?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started today - took one this morning PWO - should I have taken 2 at the same time, or spread them out, 1 in the AM and maybe 1 at lunch?
Spread them out to keep blood levels stabilized. :yup:

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Spread them out to keep blood levels stabilized. :yup:
Thx man..

So, hard to say if I felt any effects from first dose.
Had Ephedra and 1 scoop Jack3d plus 1 ERASE 6:30AM.
Today was purely swimming. I swam 1,900 meters today (my all time high, but I've been working up to it) plus push-ups and core twists.
Swimming kicks my ass, so this pretty much took up my entire workout this AM.

Can't tell if I was warmer or not since I was in the pool, though had to piss like a race horse by the time I got out of the pool - yeah, I didn't pee in the pool, though the temptation was overwhelming.

More tomorrow...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started today - took one this morning PWO - should I have taken 2 at the same time, or spread them out, 1 in the AM and maybe 1 at lunch?
You can do 2 caps first thing, or 1 cap first thing and another cap 6-8 hours later.

~Rosie~

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
had my 2nd ERASE at 12:30 yesterday. I'll continue on that path, one first thing in the AM and a second mid day.

This morning had Ephedra and 1 scoop Jack3d plus 1 ERASE 6:30AM pre-workout.
May be completely unrelated, but felt a very slight bit of nausea at start of workout, and then again about an hour after workout. Very slight, and seems to have gone away, but thought it was worth noting.

Today - 5 Miles on Treadmill, Back, Bi's, and Abs on Roman Chair.
Nothing noticeable on day 2. Sweated a lot, but usually do with EC stack anyway.

Took some before pictures yesterday AM and will post with after if there's any substantial change to my physique.

By the way, I was chosen for the NYC marathon so I've upped cardio quite extensively over the last 2 months. This has taken some of the time I normally used towards weights. I was never lifting heavy to begin with though - just want to be 'in shape' with some definition.

Just took my 2nd ERASE.

A.S.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had my 2nd ERASE at 12:30 yesterday. I'll continue on that path, one first thing in the AM and a second mid day.

This morning had Ephedra and 1 scoop Jack3d plus 1 ERASE 6:30AM pre-workout.
May be completely unrelated, but felt a very slight bit of nausea at start of workout, and then again about an hour after workout. Very slight, and seems to have gone away, but thought it was worth noting.

Today - 5 Miles on Treadmill, Back, Bi's, and Abs on Roman Chair.
Nothing noticeable on day 2. Sweated a lot, but usually do with EC stack anyway.

Took some before pictures yesterday AM and will post with after if there's any substantial change to my physique.

By the way, I was chosen for the NYC marathon so I've upped cardio quite extensively over the last 2 months. This has taken some of the time I normally used towards weights. I was never lifting heavy to begin with though - just want to be 'in shape' with some definition.

Just took my 2nd ERASE.

A.S.
Ephedra and Jack3d together is quite a bit of stims. Personally i would avoid dosing the ephedra with 1,3 dimeth. I can guarantee mixing these two is what caused your nausea.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Ephedra and Jack3d together is quite a bit of stims. Personally i would avoid dosing the ephedra with 1,3 dimeth. I can guarantee mixing these two is what caused your nausea.
Thanks DAdams. I've used these before without any issue. I only do one scoop of Jack3d and a cup of coffee. Before I added ephedra I was at 2.5 scoops and coffee.
Could be right though... it definitely clears the cobwebs from my eyes.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Yup...Ephedra plus another stim will get your heart pumping, increase your blood pressure and potentially make you dizzy, nauseous or faint.

DICE

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks DAdams. I've used these before without any issue. I only do one scoop of Jack3d and a cup of coffee. Before I added ephedra I was at 2.5 scoops and coffee.
Could be right though... it definitely clears the cobwebs from my eyes.
Try lowering the dose of your stims or taking them with some Tums or Rolaids. This may make the nausea so away but it could also increase the effectiveness of the stims so just watch out for that.

E + Jacked sounds nuts!

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Thanks! I love this stack!

This morning was better. No nausea so may have been a fluke.

Taking ERASE 2x per day - 6:30 and 12:30(ish). No stims throughout the day.

Last night was wide awake at 2AM with a sore throat and sweltering hot. Half an ambien and advil had me sleeping like a baby until 6.
Sore throat all better this AM, so guessing I was just dehydrated.

Took same stack this AM at 6:30.
No Cardio today as I'll be Swimming Fri and running both Sat and Sun.

Today - Chest, Tri's, Forward/Backward Lunges, Leg lifts, Bicycle kicks (hate these).

Nothing much else to report...

mnowak1228

Awards
LOVE ERASE so far 4lbs of fat (and maybe some water) gone in 8 days of usage. Cant wait to see what the next three weeks bring!!! TY PES!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOVE ERASE so far 4lbs of fat (and maybe some water) gone in 8 days of usage. Cant wait to see what the next three weeks bring!!! TY PES!!!!
Highly likely a lot of water (and food) and some fat in ~8 days - the first week using Erase sees the fastest loss re scale weight, but in the coming weeks, you see more fat loss (and that's the best) :bigok: Bring on the next three weeks!

~Rosie~

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Highly likely a lot of water (and food) and some fat in ~8 days - the first week using Erase sees the fastest loss re scale weight, but in the coming weeks, you see more fat loss (and that's the best) :bigok: Bring on the next three weeks!

~Rosie~
Well I'm only 2.5 days in. can't wait to see what happens over the coming weeks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Morning all -
Day 4 and decided to weigh myself after reading about the 4lb loss from mnowak. I'm up 1lb. Could be the new exercises... Could be a fluke. Not stressed.

Ephedra, Jack3d, 1 ERASE - Cup of Joe - 6:00AM

Have a question - should I be drinking more water than usual? I've actually been drinking less. I feel drier, but not as thirsty as usual. Anyway, thought I'd ask. I can force myself to increase the fluids.

Swam 1800 Meters - 700 were solely kicking. Pull ups, Leg Lifts.

Exhausted today and looking forward to the long weekend. Have 2 jogs planned 1 for Sat and 1 for Sun. I know I'll do at least one of them and probably both depending on how much alcohol I consume tonight.

1 ERASE scheduled for 12:30PM today.

Away heading to the beach for the weekend - will continue to dose ERASE. Next post on Tuesday.

Cheers and Happy Memorial day w'end!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning all -
Day 4 and decided to weigh myself after reading about the 4lb loss from mnowak. I'm up 1lb. Could be the new exercises... Could be a fluke. Not stressed.

Have a question - should I be drinking more water than usual? I've actually been drinking less. I feel drier, but not as thirsty as usual. Anyway, thought I'd ask. I can force myself to increase the fluids.
Scale weight fluctuates often, within a week, a day even, and the best way to get an idea of progress is to weight yourself ONCE a week, on the same day every week, first thing (after going to the bathroom, before eating or drinking anything), ideally with the day before being similar re nutrition and training each time.

You should be drinking at LEAST a UK galleon (i.e. 4.5 litres) of water a day, IMO, and if you're training heavily or often, and with the weather getting hotter, more, really.

~Rosie~

mnowak1228

Awards
Morning all -

Swam 1800 Meters - 700 were solely kicking. Pull ups, Leg Lifts.

Exhausted today and looking forward to the long weekend. Have 2 jogs planned 1 for Sat and 1 for Sun. I know I'll do at least one of them and probably both depending on how much alcohol I consume tonight.

1 ERASE scheduled for 12:30PM today.

Away heading to the beach for the weekend - will continue to dose ERASE. Next post on Tuesday.

Cheers and Happy Memorial day w'end!
The 4lbs was between days 5-6. I drink prolly little over a gal. of water per day. I dose my Erase as soon as I wake up in the morning along with the Titanium, TCF-1, 50mg DHEA, Multi, and 34g ON 100% GS Whey. Second dose is around 4-5 o'clock on an empty stomach with N.O. Explode then go workout. Carbs are between 50-70 per day and protein at between 200-300 per day. Low carbs could be helping me to??? DK yet. Im gonna pick my carbs up on Monday bc I think being so low its effecting my lifts. Ive been lagging!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear great things about the Erase/Titanium stack. Interested in it myself as a matter of fact

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
The 4lbs was between days 5-6. I drink prolly little over a gal. of water per day. I dose my Erase as soon as I wake up in the morning along with the Titanium, TCF-1, 50mg DHEA, Multi, and 34g ON 100% GS Whey. Second dose is around 4-5 o'clock on an empty stomach with N.O. Explode then go workout. Carbs are between 50-70 per day and protein at between 200-300 per day. Low carbs could be helping me to??? DK yet. Im gonna pick my carbs up on Monday bc I think being so low its effecting my lifts. Ive been lagging!!
I've been low carb as well - between 30-60 per day. Keep us posted man.

mnowak1228

Awards
I've been low carb as well - between 30-60 per day. Keep us posted man.
How are your lifts while on low carb? Have they been less then par? It was recomended to me to try and pick them up to about 150 per day. Maybe its just my body trying to adjust to the lack of carbs?!? IDK. lol

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
How are your lifts while on low carb? Have they been less then par? It was recomended to me to try and pick them up to about 150 per day. Maybe its just my body trying to adjust to the lack of carbs?!? IDK. lol
Yeah man, definitely takes some getting used to. I've been LC for a while now, so I don't really have the lows from it anymore. The first 2-4 weeks you'll definitely feel weaker, but your body is working harder so don't sweat the lighter lifts. It'll come back. At least it did for me.
I also found on the first couple of weeks of low carb that I hit the wall so to speak and just hibernated for a full day, then I was back with full energy.
It's different for everyone.

mnowak1228

Awards
Yeah man, definitely takes some getting used to. I've been LC for a while now, so I don't really have the lows from it anymore. The first 2-4 weeks you'll definitely feel weaker, but your body is working harder so don't sweat the lighter lifts. It'll come back. At least it did for me.
I also found on the first couple of weeks of low carb that I hit the wall so to speak and just hibernated for a full day, then I was back with full energy.
It's different for everyone.
Ill def keep posting with updates. I think maybe ill bump carbs to 100 per day next week and back off slowly. Thanks man.....I was beginning to get a little worried! lmao

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Had a great time at the beach and somehow managed to not put on a pound!

Continued to dose two ERASE over the long w'end. 1 in the AM and one in the afternoon.

Went running outside on Saturday - 5 miles. Suddenly my calf completely locked up when I stopped. Same one I tore some months back. I stretched and went walking on Sunday to try to loosen it up.
The ocean water was freezing cold and seemed to help a bit. Either that, or the figs turning to raisins might've taken my mind off it. Either way, the calf loosened up some.

Calf was still tight until this morning's swim and can finally walk normal again.

Made sure to drink plenty of water over the weekend, however was probably offset by the presence of a keg at the beach house. May have been a contributor to the calf issue.

Don't mean to sound like I'm whining. Just sharing my experiences through this whole thing. Could be completely unrelated to ERASE...

Day 8
Ephedra, Jack3d, 1 ERASE - Cup of Joe - 6:30AM (running a bit behind this AM - late night getting home).
1900 meters in the pool - really had to push myself to get the laps done today.
Back/Bi's - pull ups and core twists.

Nothing else to report.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Sorry for the late post - busy day.

Day 9 - 6:00 AM - Ephedra, Jack3d, 1 ERASE - Cup of Coffee - Gym.
Slept like a baby last night! 3:25 - Just took my 2nd dose. Later than normal.

Great day at the gym today. Biked up-hill (simulated), Leg Lifts, Abs on Roman Chair, Bicycle kicks and Chest.
I'm not 'strong' really, so I don't put up big numbers or anything. However, I upped each arm by 5lbs on the dumbbell press today, and I was able to add an extra set on top of it. By the time I got to incline dumbbell press I was wiped, but managed my usual weight/set. Felt really good!

It's been a long time since I've been excited about working out. It's refreshing.

Results - hard to say, but I think I may see some changes in my core. Could just be the tan though. Makes everyone look better.

More to come... and even if no one is reading this, keeping a log is definitely keeping me on track.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought me some Erase.

I needed an AI I could take with me on an air-o-plane and arimidex was not it lol. I'm on Test E right now and will load up on maybe 750mg just before my trip for an extra kick while I'm there. Hoping Erase will hold me down with all that Test in my system while I'm there :head:

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Day 11 - - 6:00 AM - Ephedra, Jack3d, 1 ERASE - Cup of Coffee - Gym.
Swimming - back/bi's. Still not running - keeping pressure off the calf. May try a run tomorrow though.

Great swimming day. More consecutive laps. Nothing else to report. Have a good weekend.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
I've been bad about posting since the memorial day weekend.
I'll kick my ass into gear...

Each Day - 6:00 AM - Ephedra, Jack3d, 1 ERASE - Cup of Coffee - Gym. 2nd ERASE at around 12 noon.

Day 12 - Monday Swam 2,000 meters. My all time high btw. Abs
Day 13 - Yesterday jogged 5 miles, jump rope, core.
Day 14 - Today Squats, Back, Bi's, Medicine Ball workout.

Now, I don't believe in miracle weight loss drugs, and I like to think I put in my portion of the work... but I just wanted to make it know that I'm down 5 pounds since last week while adding ERASE to my stack.

I'm also 5 pounds from my goal weight, though by looking at myself I think I'm going to have to take that weight down by an additional 5.
Was cool to hear someone tell me yesterday that I look "diesel"though. lol.. ego.

Think there would be a benefit if I up to 3 tabs? If so, should I spread all 3 out or maybe 2 in the morning and one in the afternoon?

Since libido is a topic in this thread I wanted to mention there have been no changes to libido for the better or worse. I'm fairly active - all systems go with no random wood or lack thereof.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could bump to 3 per day....2 in the morning and 1 later in the day sounds good. Glad you are liking it

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Had to start early today - my brother is in town from AZ.

5:19AM - Ephedra, Jack3d, 2 ERASE - Cup of Coffee - Gym. 3rd ERASE now at 2:30.

Jogged 5 miles. Chest, Shoulders, Abs...

Cheers!

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Day 15 - 10AM- Ephedra, Jack3d, 2 ERASE - Cup of Coffee - Gym. 3rd ERASE now at 4.
Ran, back, Bi's, Dead Lift.

Day 16/17 2 Erase in the AM, one in the afternoon. - Down 2 pounds from last week with no workouts.

Day 18 - Ephedra, Jack3d, 2 ERASE - Cup of Coffee - Gym. Will 3rd ERASE at 12:30.
2,000 meters in the pool - breast stroke only. Pull ups, core.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally agree. Appetite has been lower too. Had to force myself to eat.
I don't notice any appetite suppression on Erase.

AT2 on the other hand makes it hard for me to eat. If you are into appetite suppression it is very good. I had to stop taking it as I was using it to help with a lean bulk and found the suppression to be too strong.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
I don't notice any appetite suppression on Erase.

AT2 on the other hand makes it hard for me to eat. If you are into appetite suppression it is very good. I had to stop taking it as I was using it to help with a lean bulk and found the suppression to be too strong.
Could be the Ephedra causing the appetite suppression I guess, though usually that wears off. In this case it's stronger. May be my stomach is shrinking.
Tell me about AT2 - I'm not familiar with it.

Thanks -

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be the Ephedra causing the appetite suppression I guess, though usually that wears off. In this case it's stronger. May be my stomach is shrinking.

Thanks -
I had a bottle of Erase and AT2 from a Facebook contest that PES were running months ago. When I realised I was in the running to be one of their reps I decided to start playing around with them both so I could offer personal advice rather than what seems to work on paper.

I started taking Erase and my weight went up by 1kg in the first week despite a visible drop in water weight after only two days. I then added AT2 in to experiment with it but was not trying to cut and did not change my diet at all.

I personally found that it had serious appetite suppression, much more than I anticipated. I found it very hard to want to eat, especially after the gym (I used to take one pre workout). This would be considered a benefit for fat loss by most but as I was not trying to cut I stopped taking it and thought I would save the rest of the bottle for when I am in a fat loss phase rather than a lean bulk.

I hope that was helpful. If you have any other questions feel free to ask away! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks -
More like the ephedra. Alpha-T2 had no appetite suppression effects on me - in saying that, pretty much NOTHING does, LOL. But, everyone is different and therefore, it might be contributing some.

~Rosie~

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Would it be unwise to add AT2 to my current stack? Ephedra, Jack3d, 2 ERASE, Coffee? I include coffee as part of the stack since it's a stim. Not sure if that's important or not.

Wanted to add - I'm hypothyroid (slow thyroid). On meds for it, but they're not working as well as I'd hoped... if at all.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
6:30AM Ephedra, Jack3d, 2 ERASE, Coffee - my 2 pounds are back... I started weighing and I have to stop! Though was a nice thought to be 3 pounds from goal.

5 mile jog, Chest - Free Weights, Shoulders, Core.

Want to start working legs more - just haven't done much with them in the past. Training for NYC Marathon, so need to build up some.
Weight training tips are appreciated. Will be running with a group, but weight training alone. Tore calf muscle a few months back which has given me a bit of trouble, but I'm able to run again. Any 'different' type of calf group exercise would be cool. I do plenty of calf raises/stretches.

Worked a lot more swimming, running, elliptical etc into my workout as these posts suggest. I imagine these are all helping strengthen my legs, but I could probably use more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be unwise to add AT2 to my current stack? Ephedra, Jack3d, 2 ERASE, Coffee? I include coffee as part of the stack since it's a stim. Not sure if that's important or not.

Wanted to add - I'm hypothyroid (slow thyroid). On meds for it, but they're not working as well as I'd hoped... if at all.
You could if you wanted, but this is really your decision to make. Be careful about using supplements with prescription medication - you want to be sure that there will be no counteractions, etc.

Want to start working legs more - just haven't done much with them in the past. Training for NYC Marathon, so need to build up some.
Weight training tips are appreciated. Will be running with a group, but weight training alone. Tore calf muscle a few months back which has given me a bit of trouble, but I'm able to run again. Any 'different' type of calf group exercise would be cool. I do plenty of calf raises/stretches.
I have a sample resistance (and running) training programme on my website under Articles :: Sports performance specifically for the marathon - The Marathon: Periodized 12 Week (Resistance) Training Programme.

~Rosie~

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
So, thinking I'll wait to add AT2 until the next round. For now I'm pleased with what I'm seeing and will continue on this path without deviation.
Maybe AT2 during post cycle to keep the appetite down?

6:30AM Ephedra, Jack3d, 2 ERASE, Coffee - 1 ERASE later at 12:30
Haven't started the marathon training suggested by Rosie yesterday. Have to give it a deep read and put into action. Probably next week.

Back/Bi's, 5 Mile Uphill elliptical forward and backwards, Core twists & holds, Dumbbell Squats. Hour and fifteen flew by today.
Starting to see other things I hadn't noticed before - mainly the sides of my rib cage. Never noticed the ribs... it's cool.
Gut isn't where I want it to be yet, but handles are shrinking!

One thing I've noticed which I've neglected to mention many times is my pee has had a strong medicinal smell to it. When I do have to go... I REALLY have to go.

No joint pains as others have mentioned, but I do have muscle cramping - mostly in the legs - calves & feet to be specific. Will be adding Potassium supplement to help.

That's all for now.

A.S.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just started using Erase/Alpha-T2. Its day 3, im hittin PR's every workout. Cant wait to see some real deal results.