Erase Pro, Triazole & Activate Extreme

phinesse

Awards
Regarding the subject above and wanted some advice.
I have brand new (old version )triazole/ TZ (90caps) and Activate Extreme/ AX (120caps) however I also have 2 weeks worth of Erase Pro/ EP (old version)
I was considering starting with the EP then kick off with the TX once that is finished- would it be worth it ? Would appreciate any assistance with the optimal dosage for TZ and AX ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Regarding the subject above and wanted some advice.
I have brand new (old version )triazole/ TZ (90caps) and Activate Extreme/ AX (120caps) however I also have 2 weeks worth of Erase Pro/ EP (old version)
I was considering starting with the EP then kick off with the TX once that is finished- would it be worth it ? Would appreciate any assistance with the optimal dosage for TZ and AX ?
Please only click the button once.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps address the root cause of multiple posts which is the poor system responsiveness and delay which makes people think the original post wasn't triggered!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Perhaps address the root cause of multiple posts which is the poor system responsiveness and delay which makes people think the original post wasn't triggered!
Perhaps....
But in the meantime, I'll continue to try and keep our board in the best shape possible.

.... Sigh .... I get So Much love and appreciation for spending my own time doing this.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perhaps....
But in the meantime, I'll continue to try and keep our board in the best shape possible.

.... Sigh .... I get So Much love and appreciation for spending my own time doing this.
I mean what the heck why doesn't this free thing I spent nothing on and zero time producing work exactly the way I want it NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet people will pay for a $1200 cell phone that is barely different from the last one they bought a year ago that "magically" stops working so well around the new release date...........and line-up to give their money..................................

this fucking world I tell ya.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yet people will pay for a $1200 cell phone that is barely different from the last one
Yep I don't get this one at all. Apple is making a killing though. I wonder what it actual costs them to make the phone. Probably $100 bucks and they're selling for $1200 :LOL:

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep I don't get this one at all. Apple is making a killing though. I wonder what it actual costs them to make the phone. Probably $100 bucks and they're selling for $1200 :LOL:
Not to mention they charge the same if not more than the phones made in S. Korea and they use Chinese labor who I would bet are making less than their S. Korean couterparts.........................I have NEVER purchased an apple product and never will. Screw them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have NEVER purchased an apple product and never will
I wish I could say the same but they have me hooked :( Although I never upgrade to the latest iphone just like I never buy a new car. I always get an older generation and works just fine at half the cost!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Rad83 I was joking about the $10, it's like 150 I think lol. Apple is a scumbag company tho. If the phone was made in house it would cost like 4× the price to make

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish I could say the same but they have me hooked Although I never upgrade to the latest iphone just like I never buy a new car. I always get an older generation and works just fine at half the cost!
Same….I’m still using an iPhone 7

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just scrolled back to beginning of this thread, wow it got off topic af lmao
Now that you say that I have no clue what this threads about lol. Gotta be honest now that I look at it it's kind of a stupid thread but how did it get to iphones L o l

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also the one who bumped the thread and it's from October of 2020, I have no clue why I did it I must have been half asleep

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same….I’m still using an iPhone 7
I was using an iphone 8 but recently had to get a replacement cause mine stopped working and went with the iphone SE. Same processing power as a iphone 13 but a lot cheaper :)