How good is ERASE?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are prone to gyno I would use Letrozole (Femara) .
I used 3 caps of Erase for 4 weeks and gave me the usual low estrogen sides like joint pain, ED and depression but the strange thing was that I had no reduction on gyno size. Using Letrozole for 2 weeks reduced the lump size significantly.
Reducing gyno isnt achieved just through lowering serum estrogen. Compounds that are used for gyno reduction usually show high specificity for the mammary gland.

For example, a good doctor usually prescribes things like letro, Tamoxifene, Raloxifene since they have research showing they are more selective for "gyno" that other SERMS or AIs

You will rarely see a doctor prescribe Aromasin, Arimidex, or Clomid for real gynecomastia. Usually these are prescribed if there is just a random flair up or increases sensitivity, which is not technically gyno, or if bloodwork shows that estrogen is raised above baseline, they are taken in order to get it back into baseline

mazeman

I do not have gyno -- (hardness behind the nipple, sensitivity, etc.) I have your run-of-the-mill chest fat that is stubborn and I can't get rid of no matter how hard I work my chest, the amount of cardio and perfect diet.

I know Letro has reversed gyno in some people. Can it do anything for your basic chest fat? If so, and I get that instead of Arom, how would you dose it over a 10 week HCG/Test-Cyp cycle (500mg/wk.) + PCT?

I appreciate the expertise from everyone!
.25mg ED of Letrozole should be ok while on test, just make sure to take niacin while on letro because it can lower your HDL.

LJenkins

Awards
Thanks man.

So just to clarify, people have had success with Letro reducing chest fat which ISN'T gyno?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reducing estrogen in general will help reduce chest fat storage. Sometimes the chest holds a lot of water as well.

To target fat loss specifically, I would take an AI like Erase, and stack it with a product containing Rauwolscine HCl, like Alpha-T2. The rauwolscine can target fat loss in the midsection and chest.

Stacking the two together has proven to be very effective for removing chest and midsection fat

Lostpuppy

Awards
I need some help! Going to run first Ph cycle of Havoc. I have read alot but not enough to feel comfortable starting yet. I have: AI's Cycle support, DNS's Lean Extreme, Erase, and Novla for Pct. Suggestions with structure of cycle and dosages? Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need some help! Going to run first Ph cycle of Havoc. I have read alot but not enough to feel comfortable starting yet. I have:: AI's Cycle support, DNS's Lean Extreme, Erase, and Novla for Pct. Suggestions with structure of cycle and dosages? Thanks!
PM answered. I know that you are new here, but for future reference, please do not send PMs (multiple or not) and then post the same thing throughout the forums (multiple or not) - just post your queries once in the appropriate place and you will be assisted.

~Rosie~

LJenkins

Awards
.25mg ED of Letrozole should be ok while on test, just make sure to take niacin while on letro because it can lower your HDL.
Would the Niacin you get in your basic multivitamin be sufficient or do you need more of it?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would the Niacin you get in your basic multivitamin be sufficient or do you need more of it?
You need more. And don't get the flush-free version either.
Go with 1 gram per day.

jacobcoile

Awards
You need more. And don't get the flush-free version either.
Go with 1 gram per day.
Whoa! 100-250mg hurts me all over LOL... I end up feeling like a sunburnt arthritic old man with stuffy inflamed sinuses for an hour or so! It always hurts my joints...

NE way I guess you could cut it up into mutliple doses and lessen some of the temp. sides right?

jacobcoile

Awards
BTW my erase run was awesome! Will be getting more once I finish a little experiment with SubSterone...

jacobcoile

Awards
Nice! Would love to see how that goes
I can't wait. I have always hoped for more ecdy products...

But back to erase.... its been a month since I took it and already I miss the effects. Especially how well it kept my water holding in check. I just need a few more products for my "staples" list and I'll be in business.
Erase is gonna be my estrogen and cort control
Now I need a protein synthesis product (maybe substerone)
and a prolactin fighting product
Plus a insulin/gda product
And I'll be ready to rock :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

But back to erase.... its been a month since I took it and already I miss the effects. Especially how well it kept my water holding in check. I just need a few more products for my "staples" list and I'll be in business.
You definitely notice the difference that Erase makes when you no longer have it - hence a reason I made it a staple of mine.

Look into adding something like IGF-2 into that list - will work well re protein synthesis through inhibiting prolactin and thus increasing testosterone, being a natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone booster (that's not to say that you don't have to be eating and training right for gains though!)

If looking for an insulin mimic, there are many out there, such as Recompadrol, Slin-Sane, SLIN, etc. Or you can wait for AnaBeta-01 to come out, since that's the best product I have ever used re nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects - and it is awesome for making gains :)

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just get some nice cheap NOW Mucuna for prolactin, or PowerFULL!

Youll have one sexy stack

jacobcoile

Awards
Thanks for the recomendations! I have some glycobol and slin sane on the way with my substerone and modern bcaa ... trying to see if those will give nutrient partitioning, protein synthesis, and gda all in one go premeals.
once I see how that goes ill be back on erase looking into adding those prolactin control supps etc.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the recomendations! I have some glycobol and slin sane on the way with my substerone and modern bcaa ... trying to see if those will give nutrient partitioning, protein synthesis, and gda all in one go premeals.
once I see how that goes ill be back on erase looking into adding those prolactin control supps etc.
No worries :) All the best with everything!

~Rosie~

LJenkins

Awards
Hope nobody minds a couple of quick follow-up Letro questions. I don't want to clutter up the forum with a new thread.

I started liquid Letro this past week. Very low dose. 0.25mg E2D.

The first thing that stuck out to me is what a TINY amount this is. It's literally only 4 or 5 drops. You almost can't even tell when you've swallowed it. I guess my main question is about the infamous lethargy side effect. I've only taken two doses so far, but the past couple of days I've had to DRAG myself out of bed. Feeling very sluggish. Letro doesn't work that fast, does it? I'm hoping this is just a coincidence.

ModernLats

Awards
Hope nobody minds a couple of quick follow-up Letro questions. I don't want to clutter up the forum with a new thread.

I started liquid Letro this past week. Very low dose. 0.25mg E2D.

The first thing that stuck out to me is what a TINY amount this is. It's literally only 4 or 5 drops. You almost can't even tell when you've swallowed it. I guess my main question is about the infamous lethargy side effect. I've only taken two doses so far, but the past couple of days I've had to DRAG myself out of bed. Feeling very sluggish. Letro doesn't work that fast, does it? I'm hoping this is just a coincidence.
From my experience letro works fast but I only get emotional on these drugs and not lethargic so it could be in your head. Just pop a caffeine pill and smile. :)

Side note since using erase my nips look much better although I would recommend letro for gyno as it works great but erase does have its place. Props to natty that Guy knows his stuff.

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
I have heard a lot of good reviews from it. you might consider stacking it with another AI if depending on what you plan to use it with

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Currently using Jack3d and Ephedrine as PWO and thinking of adding ERASE.
This ok?

Also, I'm seeing mixed reviews on libido effects with ERASE... what's the norm?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea thats fine.

Most users notice libido increase with Erase. Those who notice a decrease may be taking too much, and lowering E too much. Just listen to your body with the dosing.

Start at 2 caps and maybe work up to 3

S2kRacer

Awards
I can't tell if its doing anything or not.......for me libido definitely was not better on erase.

I'm running T2 as well and that gives you a little boost. I can tell an increase in heart rate....

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't tell if its doing anything or not.......for me libido definitely was not better on erase.

I'm running T2 as well and that gives you a little boost. I can feel my heart start to go....
Most users, there have been enough to say that not all notice a libido boost, really depends on your own physiology since way more factors come into play than just Test and Estrogen with regard to libido.

The T2 was meant to be a very mild stim, if you find even that to be too much, Shift is only the T2 part without any stim at all.

S2kRacer

Awards
I will say, starting PCT with erase and T2 was helpful. I like the stimulant affect of T2, its actually my favorite of the two......I didn't feel much with the erase.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will say, starting PCT with erase and T2 was helpful. I like the stimulant affect of T2, its actually my favorite of the two......I didn't feel much with the erase.
Personally i wouldnt start PCT with erase, i would dose it in the 3rd week. I would inverse it with my SERM, but that is only my opinion.

S2kRacer

Awards
Personally i wouldnt start PCT with erase, i would dose it in the 3rd week. I would inverse it with my SERM, but that is only my opinion.
Interesting. What's the reasoning behind not running a SERM with Erase, T2, I thought that was a good stack?

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Yea thats fine.

Most users notice libido increase with Erase. Those who notice a decrease may be taking too much, and lowering E too much. Just listen to your body with the dosing.

Start at 2 caps and maybe work up to 3
Yeah, I vary between 165-175 and tend to be sensitive to low dose OTC meds. I'll take your advice and start with 2.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. What's the reasoning behind not running a SERM with Erase, T2, I thought that was a good stack?
They would be ran together for the second 2 weeks. A long of people like to introduce AIs at the beginning of week 3 to prevent any rebound of E, and runt he AI weeks 3-6

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
So, understanding ERASE is great in the fight against cortisol and alcohol can increase cortisol, do they tend to cancel each other out?
Is there precautions one should take when using ERASE in that regard?

***Shameless Plug
** Atom Strange CD Cosmic Disturbance available now at www.AtomStrange.com, iTunes, Amazon and more. **
Anyone want to join the [http://www.facebook.com/ATOMSTRANGEBAND] is welcome to as well
Totally appreciate your support in Health and in Music!
Your comments on Facebook are welcome and appreciated!
Rick

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No idea on the alcohol and cortisol thing...alcohol has a number of negative effects on anabolism

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
That's not how I'm going to use it grnd. I just ordered mine today, but will be taking with Ephedra and Jack3d.

grndslam

Awards
do most guys use it at end of cycle or throught the whole cycle?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so basically this is a test booster...to be used as pct?
It is anti-catabolic and pro-anabolic.

In decreases cortisol - anti-catabolic
In increases testosterone through reduction of E - pro-anabolic

This is why people use it in PCT, but it is not just a PCT product...it is amazing just as a standalone off cycle

ModernLats

Awards
Great thread, I'm on four caps now and notice trouble with finishing but then again I don't mind I'm dry as ever and plan to stay on erase till it loses its potency. :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so basically this is a test booster...to be used as pct?
Erase is far MORE than a testosterone booster - as Josh explained.

Erase can be an addition to a PCT stack, not the complete PCT.

do most guys use it at end of cycle or throught the whole cycle?
Depending on the compound being run, Erase could be used on-cycle (i.e. you wouldn't use it with a dry compound). Otherwise, save Erase for PCT and use it then.

Great thread, I'm on four caps now and notice trouble with finishing but then again I don't mind I'm dry as ever and plan to stay on erase till it loses its potency. :D
Trouble finishing? :think:

~Rosie~

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Just wondering if I should still take ERASE on off days. I'm usually gym M-F run on Sat and off on Sun. Should I take on Sunday anyway?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering if I should still take ERASE on off days. I'm usually gym M-F run on Sat and off on Sun. Should I take on Sunday anyway?
Use Erase DAILY - whether you train or not; the timing of your doses does not change.

~Rosie~

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Use Erase DAILY - whether you train or not; the timing of your doses does not change.

~Rosie~
Thanks. I have a show on Sunday and due to the possible diuretic effect I think I'll wait to start taking ERASE until next Monday.
I just don't want it to dry out my voice.

I'll track progress if anyone is interested...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I have a show on Sunday and due to the possible diuretic effect I think I'll wait to start taking ERASE until next Monday.
I just don't want it to dry out my voice.

I'll track progress if anyone is interested...
Ok. Sounds good.

~Rosie~

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Okay, I am interested in trying this Erase. I have a question on timing for my own situation.

My last day of PCT is tomorrow, when i will stop taking Nolva (Yay). I have about another 7-10 days of Activate Xtreme to finish off though.

If I order some today I could either take it around the time my AX runs out (that is how long it would take to ship here), or, should I wait a bit longer for everything to kinda normalize and have Erase as a standalone supp like a month after PCT?

Also, Is it ok to use as I cut. My plan was to wait a couple weeks past my PCT to cut (which I really can't WAIT for!!! It's time for this bulking fat to go!). Finally I plan on bulking again in the fall, does that impact my timing decisions?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I am interested in trying this Erase. I have a question on timing for my own situation.

My last day of PCT is tomorrow, when i will stop taking Nolva (Yay). I have about another 7-10 days of Activate Xtreme to finish off though.

If I order some today I could either take it around the time my AX runs out (that is how long it would take to ship here), or, should I wait a bit longer for everything to kinda normalize and have Erase as a standalone supp like a month after PCT?

Also, Is it ok to use as I cut. My plan was to wait a couple weeks past my PCT to cut (which I really can't WAIT for!!! It's time for this bulking fat to go!). Finally I plan on bulking again in the fall, does that impact my timing decisions?
Totally up to you, but to get the absolute most out of it I would wait 1 month after PCT. Erase is very useful on a cut because it is anti-catabolic/muscle preserving. Cortisol levels tend to rise when someone us cutting, but keeping the levels in control can help a good deal in maintaining muscle mass.

Also, when estrogen levels are high there is an increase in fat storage. So keeping E levels at par is great for a cut.

You can use Erase to cut or bulk, no matter what your goals. Very versatile.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I'll get some for my cut then. Can I infer that you think waiting a month to cut is also better. Is it too soon to cut right after PCT? (or 2 wks after perhaps)

I don't want to sacrifice my gains and have held up great so far, but summer is coming and I am eager to get started on shedding the fat I gained on cycle. Sigh... I'm afraid I know the answer to this one already. I'm gonna get some post blood-work in a couple weeks. Maybe I'll hinge my decision on those results.

DICE

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll get some for my cut then. Can I infer that you think waiting a month to cut is also better. Is it too soon to cut right after PCT? (or 2 wks after perhaps)

I don't want to sacrifice my gains and have held up great so far, but summer is coming and I am eager to get started on shedding the fat I gained on cycle. Sigh... I'm afraid I know the answer to this one already. I'm gonna get some post blood-work in a couple weeks. Maybe I'll hinge my decision on those results.

DICE
Yes, waiting a month is definitely the recommended route., especially if you want the best effects.

If you want fat loss, in the meantime you can start making adjustments to your nutrition, to get the ball rolling - just be careful NOT to cut your calories too low!

~Rosie~

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Thanks...I'll aim to at least eat a maintenance diet for awhile. The good news is my strength and size are still going up since I started PCT.... I'll take solace in that and focus on the end result. I really gotta plan this earlier next time!

DICE

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks...I'll aim to at least eat a maintenance diet for awhile. The good news is my strength and size are still going up since I started PCT.... I'll take solace in that and focus on the end result. I really gotta plan this earlier next time!

DICE
That's good...Yes. Failure to plan is planning to fail...

~Rosie~