How good is ERASE?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im finishing up my 4 week run of erase and testopro tomorrow. I have greatly enjoyed this stack. I ran Testopro before solo so I had an idea of how I was going to react to that. I dosed 3 erase 2 am 1 pm and 4 testopro 2 am 2 pm. My diet was on point the first two weeks but as been pretty ****ty the last two weeks. I have been unbelievably busy. Other supps were creatine, milk thistle, and vitamins. Here are my thoughts week by week.

Week 1
I did not feel anything for the first week. This was a little concerning at first because the first time I ran testopro my libido went way up by day 3-4. My strength stayed about the same.

Week 2
On day 9 I noticed my libido was threw the roof and my wife asked me if I was on a supplement because I couldn't get enough. This week I also noticed my strength gains were starting to go up. I also noticed I was breaking out a little more than normal. My recovery was starting to elevate. On monday November 15th I hit a pr on squat-440x11 and hit 350 for 20(widowmaker). Motivation, focus, and aggression in the gym was awesome. I crushed all my workouts.

Week 3.
Monday November 22nd I hit a PR on bench 315x15. Libido continued to stay extremely high to the point were my boys ached if I didnt get sex enough. I also hit a pr on squat on Sat nov 27th 485x8. Recovery was still good even with me pushing myself to the max. Motivation, aggression, and focus continued to stay very high.

Week 4
I switched to a 5x5 workout. Libido was still extremely high and still has not let up. The weight in week one of the 5x5 was relatively low so I can not comment on any further strength gains. My motivation, focus, and aggression is still there but the lighter weights level it off a little. Still having great workouts though. I have never done a true 5x5 workout before so this should be interesting.

Overall this stack gets a 10 out of 10. Loved it. I enjoyed setting New PRs. Would recommend this stack for anybody who asks!
This just added

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Lemme see if I got this straight...

It doesn't work?

:jester:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
IDK that week by week play seems a bit well, overplayed....

But I do like what I've read here and there and am pretty much sold on it for my PCT as well, too, but dunno what stack I want....titanium, testapro, TCF-1, etc....Any recommendations?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK that week by week play seems a bit well, overplayed....

But I do like what I've read here and there and am pretty much sold on it for my PCT as well, too, but dunno what stack I want....titanium, testapro, TCF-1, etc....Any recommendations?
Titanium stack is good for the price, an effective, but I have spoken to a few guys who have done both and they all liked testopro + erase slightly better

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titanium stack is good for the price, an effective, but I have spoken to a few guys who have done both and they all liked testopro + erase slightly better
I agree. The Testo-Pro has a better profile than the Titanium. Should be more effective indeed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack Erase with TCF-1 and Toco-8 if you're not going to use something like Primordial's Testosterone Recovery Stack - that way you have all your bases covered. Or you could create a totally different stack altogether that includes Erase and covers everything.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great product for women as well as males!

One bottle of Erase down . . . And many more to come! . . .

What is it?

* Erase Cortisol!
* Increase Testosterone!
* Erase Fat Storage!
* Increase Fat Loss!
* Increase Muscle Mass!
* Increase Sex Drive!
* Increase Recovery!

For more information on the product, please review Performance Enhancing Supplements: ERASE

Body Composition: 8/10. Every week I have been using Erase, my training has been BELOW Maintenance training, whereas my diet has not changed, which tells you how effective Erase was. There was a gradual increase in body composition to 9.9% bodyfat over the first two weeks, but the final week using Erase saw a decrease in body composition back to 9.5% bodyfat at 116 pounds, leaving me with a final gain of one pound at a ratio of 9.6 to 1 increase in lean mass (+ 0.905 pounds) and bodyfat (+ 0.095 pounds) respectively, and technically "no" change in body composition. Considering my training and nutrition, this is interesting AND impressive . . . My arms grew whilst using Erase - even though not a lot, it makes a difference re look, and the stretchmarks just above my elbow crease and biceps insertions, as well as increase in arm girths, are testament to that . . . Note that the final week my Erase dosage was 5 caps daily - with one cap pre-bed, as opposed to the 3-4 caps and no pre-bed dose that it was during the first and second weeks respectively . . .

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Cortisol levels from pre to post-Erase, I did not have bloods done. I will note that my stress levels are ALWAYS HIGH, and the last three weeks have been more stressful than most, and yet my body composition has remained "unchanged".

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone levels from pre to post-Erase, I did not have bloods done.

Recovery: 8/10. My recovery has been interesting - bear in mind that, although training was just under Maintenance, it WAS a new training split I was using . . . Adding in the dose pre-bed gave me the best sleep - deeper and more restful than ever . . . Do note that I was also using IGF-2, which plays a huge role in my recovery, so Erase cannot be solely attributed with effects here . . .

Libido: 11/10. Even BETTER than when I was using T-911 - my libido has been INsatiable during the last three weeks, despite the circumstances (which is interesting in itself). My body has been ready and responsive, and it's been the most and best sex ever!

Other Effects: 10/10. The most noticeable effects of Erase - aside from those already mentioned - were on my joints and with water retention prevention . . . Even though I started Erase immediately after finishing Triazole, my joints started getting better (they were not the best - very dry), and also as it got colder and my dose of Erase increased, my joints kept improving considerably re looseness. I noticed the effects on my joints the best at 5 caps (i.e. 125mg of 3,7-keto DHEA) daily, which is interesting, considering that decreasing cortisol generally means negative effects re joints . . . When I started dosing Erase pre-bed, the lack of water retention to the following day got more noticeable, especially since I have the bulk of my carbohydrates and a LOT of carbohydrates in the few hours pre-bed. Do note that I was also using Shred Matrix - although effects were definitely more noticeable when using 5 caps and a pre-bed dose of Erase . . . Strength also increased as I was using Erase - but one of my training focuses was ON gaining strength . . .

Overall: 9.5/10. Erase is an excellent recomp product! I actually noticed the best results re body composition and joints with Erase when I was dosing at 5 caps daily and added the extra cap in pre-bed. Interestingly enough, at 5 caps daily, my joints were better than they were when I was using Osteo-Sport, which says a LOT. Erase gets "extra" points for the positive effects re joints and sleep . . . The only downside to the product for me personally is that I have to use 5 caps to make the progress I want, which means a bottle will only last 18 days . . .

Would I use again? Yes. I actually want to Erase as a STAPLE!

Would I recommend? Definitely.

This review can also be found at post #102 of my log, The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.

My Thoughts on Performance Enhancing Supplements Performance Enhancing Supplements is a young company with only TWO products. However, those two products are EFFECTIVE and BOTH of them I have used with excellent results. Performance Enhancing Supplements proves that you don't need to have an extensive line-up to make an impression - their products speak for themselves re results, and the company name and recognition will only get bigger and better. Already, Alpha-T2 has become a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and Erase is going to be!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I agree, it is a staple of mine at 4 caps a day, 5 on some days, and 2 caps pre fight months for epi ratio reasons.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More updates coming soon!
Look forward to seeing them - not that they will change my mind on how great Erase is. I finish my current bottle on Christmas (how ironic) and definitely can't wait to get another :mischievous:

jmilian0422

Awards
A very Happy customer

I just finished a stack of erase and Man Scorch. Great results. I cut my body fat from 22% to 16% in 9 weeks. I've never actually posted on this website but do read often. This product worked great for me so I compelled to go ahead and post. BTW, I'm 5'11, started at 240 now at 205lbs. I follow a Carb Cycling diet much like the one explained here: squidoo(dot)com/how-you-can-lose-weight-without-exercising- . I'm not sure who deserves more credit the diet or the supplements or the exercise but they worked great together.

Thank you PES

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a stack of erase and Man Scorch. Great results. I cut my body fat from 22% to 16% in 9 weeks. I've never actually posted on this website but do read often. This product worked great for me so I compelled to go ahead and post. BTW, I'm 5'11, started at 240 now at 205lbs. I follow a Carb Cycling diet much like the one explained here: squidoo(dot)com/how-you-can-lose-weight-without-exercising- . I'm not sure who deserves more credit the diet or the supplements or the exercise but they worked great together.

Thank you PES
Thank you for your feedback - glad you had such success :)

~Rosie~

matt96teg

Awards
So far I am down 30lbs in 6 weeks with PES OEP stack :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got the Adamantium/Titanium/Erase stack in the mail today. I'll let you know in a month how it goes!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! How are you going to dose it?
Starting on the low side and going to work up and see how my body responds. Just dealt with dry joints back in the winter from a epi cycle and really not looking to go through that unless you can promise me the same gains;).

I bought two of the stacks, so I'm going to run one now and the other as part of a PCT late summer/early fall.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am having incredible results with Erase and Shift.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I am having incredible results with Erase and Shift.
I know erase is good, Im looking forward to those incredible results from the stack myself in the very near future, fingers crossed.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting on the low side and going to work up and see how my body responds. Just dealt with dry joints back in the winter from a epi cycle and really not looking to go through that unless you can promise me the same gains;).

I bought two of the stacks, so I'm going to run one now and the other as part of a PCT late summer/early fall.
Make sure to supplement with lots of fish oil......at least 10 grams daily. This will go a long way in keeping your joints "lubed". I've never had dry joint worries even when dosing Letrozole. Just make sure to take that fishy oil and drink lots of water. :yup:

kscheben

Awards
Erase & OxyElite Pro Stack?

Just wondering if it would be OK to stack Erase with OxyElite Pro which is part of my current regimen?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering if it would be OK to stack Erase with OxyElite Pro which is part of my current regimen?
Yes, you can stack Erase with OEP.

Dosing/Timing Recommendations:

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps OxyElite Pro
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Erase or 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in any 24-hour period.

~Rosie~

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the PES trifecta stack (on my third week) and leaning out nicely. Erase seems to work well as far as I can tell. I seem to wake up with morning wood and also have random erections all through the night. I have tried 7 oxo topical in the past and haven't really noticed much from it. I was very skepical at first but I'm starting to become a beleiver in this stuff. I don't understand how 7 oxo can work better orally as opposed to topical application. I have always heard that oral bioabvailability is ver poor with this product. Several companies offer 7 oxo as a topical for this reason. Can you offer any further explanation along these lines?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using the PES trifecta stack (on my third week) and leaning out nicely. Erase seems to work well as far as I can tell. I seem to wake up with morning wood and also have random erections all through the night. I have tried 7 oxo topical in the past and haven't really noticed much from it. I was very skepical at first but I'm starting to become a beleiver in this stuff. I don't understand how 7 oxo can work better orally as opposed to topical application. I have always heard that oral bioabvailability is ver poor with this product. Several companies offer 7 oxo as a topical for this reason. Can you offer any further explanation along these lines?
You do realize that the active in Erase is 3,7-keto, yes? 3,7-keto is NOT 7-oxo.

~Rosie~

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do realize that the active in Erase is 3,7-keto, yes? 3,7-keto is NOT 7-oxo.

~Rosie~
Should just call it 3-desoxy-7-oxo-dhea, that way people will be less likely to think it's 7-keto lol

kscheben

Awards
Yes, you can stack Erase with OEP.

Dosing/Timing Recommendations:

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps OxyElite Pro
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Erase or 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in any 24-hour period.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie. Having some joint issues so I may keep the Erase dosing down to 2 a day for a while and see how I do. I assume morning and evening would be the preferred timing?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big difference between 7-oxo-dhea and the active ingredient in Erase

Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA

Other metabolites of 7-oxo are also taken orally in low mg amounts, like 7b-hydroxy

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. Having some joint issues so I may keep the Erase dosing down to 2 a day for a while and see how I do. I assume morning and evening would be the preferred timing?
You can do that. Or do the one cap first thing and one cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1 - this is how I would do it if only using two caps a day.

~Rosie~

JJ22

Awards
If I am using a intermittent fasting protocol with 3,000 calories on workout days and 1,500 calories on off days, how would I implement Erase if my goal is to recomp/gain mass? I've used this protocol with tremendous success, just want to incorporate Erase into it.

I've either thought 50mg both days or 75mg workout days/25 mg off days (EOD workouts so the average is the same over both days).

Thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I am using a intermittent fasting protocol with 3,000 calories on workout days and 1,500 calories on off days, how would I implement Erase if my goal is to recomp/gain mass? I've used this protocol with tremendous success, just want to incorporate Erase into it.

I've either thought 50mg both days or 75mg workout days/25 mg off days (EOD workouts so the average is the same over both days).

Thoughts?
As Josh said, use the same dose daily, regardless.

Either two caps or three caps.

Dosing/Timing:
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 (if doing 3 caps daily) - 1 cap pre-bed

~Rosie~

LJenkins

Awards
I'll be starting a Test Cyp-only cycle (500mg/wk. x10) with HCG.

I was going to use Aromasin as an AI throughout the cycle + PCT. I already have a bottle of Erase in the house. If I'm reading this thread correctly, Erase is strong enough to use for an anabolic cycle and I don't need to buy Arom?

If so, would one Erase (25mg) EOD do the trick?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was going to use Aromasin as an AI throughout the cycle + PCT. I already have a bottle of Erase in the house. If I'm reading this thread correctly, Erase is strong enough to use for an anabolic cycle and I don't need to buy Arom?

Erase will be strong enough for that low-dose Test-C cycle. But you'll want to dose it @2 or 3 caps per day......minimum.

1 cap EOD would be very weak.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Erase will be strong enough for that low-dose Test-C cycle. But you'll want to dose it @2 or 3 caps per day......minimum.

1 cap EOD would be very weak.
I'm using it with low dose test too but went up to four caps and still needed something extra (might just be me...). I'm using topical fromestane w/ 2 caps Erase per day and it's pretty nice. Keeps me dry and I'm leaning out nicely.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using it with low dose test too but went up to four caps and still needed something extra (might just be me...). I'm using topical fromestane w/ 2 caps Erase per day and it's pretty nice. Keeps me dry and I'm leaning out nicely.
Each individual will have different levels of estrogen to contend with on-cycle. This is a "feeling-out" process. You need to assess your tolerance to these compounds and evaluate their efficacy towards your intentions.

For some estro-sensitive individuals it's completely possible that Erase will not be strong enough. I don't recommend people using more than 4 caps of Erase per day. If you need something stronger go with Arimidex or even Letrozole. Just be sure to research.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Each individual will have different levels of estrogen to contend with on-cycle. This is a "feeling-out" process. You need to assess your tolerance to these compounds and evaluate their efficacy towards your intentions.

For some estro-sensitive individuals it's completely possible that Erase will not be strong enough. I don't recommend people using more than 4 caps of Erase per day. If you need something stronger go with Arimidex or even Letrozole. Just be sure to research.
Yeah, I have everything I need just trying to lay off the Rx's (but I do have a stash) if I don't need 'em since they are very expensive and my source is dried up ATM, so what I have is all I got . I know my body well and was just sharing my personal experience w/ Erase and low dose Test. :)

mazeman

If you are prone to gyno I would use Letrozole (Femara) .
I used 3 caps of Erase for 4 weeks and gave me the usual low estrogen sides like joint pain, ED and depression but the strange thing was that I had no reduction on gyno size. Using Letrozole for 2 weeks reduced the lump size significantly.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I used 3 caps of Erase for 4 weeks and gave me the usual low estrogen sides like joint pain, ED and depression but the strange thing was that I had no reduction on gyno size. Using Letrozole for 2 weeks reduced the lump size significantly.
I may be wrong but couldn't low cortisol and high estro could give you those same symptoms?

After re-reading Ljenkins post @ 500mg a week i wouldn't use anything less than exemastane. The dose I am currently using is a little above TRT dose and stacked with dry orals.

LJenkins

Awards

I do not have gyno -- (hardness behind the nipple, sensitivity, etc.) I have your run-of-the-mill chest fat that is stubborn and I can't get rid of no matter how hard I work my chest, the amount of cardio and perfect diet.

I know Letro has reversed gyno in some people. Can it do anything for your basic chest fat? If so, and I get that instead of Arom, how would you dose it over a 10 week HCG/Test-Cyp cycle (500mg/wk.) + PCT?

I appreciate the expertise from everyone!