help you guru!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Neo Are You The New Guru?... Has James The "chosen One" Left Us?... Im Worried And I Feel Lost... What Will We Do Without Him?...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,

I have kinda of plateaud with my training.

My Bench is stuck at a 145 max and I weigh 210 @ 9% body fat, I have been training for a solid 5 yrs now and no matter what I do I just can't push up more weight.

Please help, I am in dire need. Not even the training professional at my gym can do anything with me.
I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS POST HAD A VERY SARCASTIC TONE?...NOBODY WITH THAT MANY CROWNS CAN REALLY ONLY BENCH 145.... DUH NEO.....HAHA

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neo Are You The New Guru?... Has James The "chosen One" Left Us?... Im Worried And I Feel Lost... What Will We Do Without Him?...
I am not the New guru as I'm kind of a beginner :D plus I'm fat. But doesn't stop me from passing along some good information or perhaps something that may help someone :D

I hope James has not left us in the matrix here all by ourselves, I will be hitting the bong much harder if this is true to cope with teh new state of my virtual reality.

"James Anaboli Canoli, you're our only hope"

/end holographic transmission

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: :toofunny: :clap2:
YOUR A FUNNY GUY NEO....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I was kidding big time fellaz

sorry to dissapoint...

I bench 265x10 . 345x1

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Imagine someone holding reverence to a 15 year old in regards to training... it's almost as ridiculous as taking training advice from a relatively new chubby 35 year old trainee.

wait, that actually happens daily all across the continent... They're called Personal Trainers.. :D

No disrespect Neo, you are very honest and I appreciate that. ;)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Imagine someone holding reverence to a 15 year old in regards to training... it's almost as ridiculous as taking training advice from a relatively new chubby 35 year old trainee.

wait, that actually happens daily all across the continent... They're called Personal Trainers.. :D

You cannot disrespect if you are speaking the truth :D

I trained before getting fat for an intense 2 - 3 years then stopped and have now been working out again for a year so I'm still under 5 years in total training :)

Getting un-fat slowly :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

james55555

james55555

Awards
week so I’m quite happy with that.i’m squatting between 220-260 depend on the day. I’m curling right around 90 pounds,thought I been giving my arms crazy rep workouts so my weights are down to about half that for the last coulple of weeks.behind the neck press is strong at a nice 110.rows are done with 120 to 130 pounds.soon I’ll start hunting,so I’ll give my body a nice rest ever two weeks or so.i’m also deep into study into pharmacology this year with very nice books,so any questions will be welcome reguarding anything of medical nature. Est. bodybuilding [steroids ,growth hormones,ect. Ps. No shotgun cycle going great!

Another thing that’s been on my mind is going to see a local show somewhere near to athnes,gerogia,which is where I live. Any ideas? I love to do a show myself within two years,so I’ll give you my stats:5,10 near 198 pounds,proib. Around 11 to 12 percent bodyfat. How heavy toyou guys think I need to gain to go into a small natural show proilblely as a light heavy? Or do you guys think I should just go into a small npc show and have the advantage of light prohormones and anti-estrogens before the show.thanks for any input.

james55555

james55555

Awards
Hey bro,

I have kinda of plateaud with my training.

My Bench is stuck at a 145 max and I weigh 210 @ 9% body fat, I have been training for a solid 5 yrs now and no matter what I do I just can't push up more weight.

Please help, I am in dire need. Not even the training professional at my gym can do anything with me.
thank you for your nicely asked question and i'm sorry i couldn't get your anwer back to you quicker.chest has been one of my weekest bodyparts but i finaly am getting some major growth out of it and he's how.first make SURE,and i do mean sure, that the bar your using is fitting you hand.this was my biggest mistack and for almost 1 and a half years i couldn't get any growth out of my chest.next go onto a dc-hit cycle in which your training your chest ever third to four day. do only one set plus warmup in your training of chest but pour your soul into it.here's the split:a1 chest,triceps,shoulds.b1:back,bicep:c1,legs.a2,b2,c2,a3,b3,c3 is done the same way only with difffent excises.bench should be on a1,incline bench on a2,and flyes on a3;i let you decide what excises to put in legs back,ect.it should take you aroung 2 weeks to finish this rotantion,but belive me it works.please feel free to email me back if you have any more questions relateing to this.ps.take about two to three rest days a week or about two days on one off.be sure to eat quite a bit as well making sure to eat plente of protien

james55555

james55555

Awards
i don't know about this. the guy seems pretty genuine and appears to have a basic understanding about things. 'guru' though? that's a little on the cocky side.
i'm am sorry if i seem cocky, but i asure you that i'm just trying to help people stop making the same mistacks that i have made.thank you for your kind words.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hey, I am a trainer...that hits me low Ubi.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I am a trainer...that hits me low Ubi.
lol but we love you here at the forum and your opinion/critism is important not like the one comming from this self proclaimed guru.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol but we love you here at the forum and your opinion/critism is important not like the one comming from this self proclaimed guru.
You love me, you really love me...:lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
i'm am sorry if i seem cocky, but i asure you that i'm just trying to help people stop making the same mistacks that i have made.thank you for your kind words.
It's good to see someone here helping people with their Mis-stacks. You most definitely wanna to stop people stacking fibre and prune juice that is one big Mis Stack!

Get your stacks on folks, James here will help you wid em!

Much Love

Neoborn

P.s Just razzing you in love as usual.....spelling counts for alot on forums especially as they are judging you by what they read and see from your posts! :thumbsup:

james55555

james55555

Awards
Well;I’ve just finshed my mass phase at a top weight of 201 pounds,finally breaking the 200 pound benchmark!as we speak I’ve started a hard cutting cycle for at least four to six weeks so here goes!I’ve started two miles of cardio every day,along with elimitdated carbs for the most part in my diet,aka high protein, mod.high fats and quite low carbs.i’m most difintely a apple,thus I hold 90% of my fat right over my abs,with my glutes and legs already shapeing up within days of starting cardio.i very luckey in that reguard,I can still easily see cuts in my glutes even in the heart of my mass phases.i am also drinking this blend of coffee and green tea that I make up as a fat burner right before cardio.any suggestings on how to burn fat even faster,I be gald to hear feedback or questions.also on a side note hunting season is almost upon us for those who like to hunt deer.i love for deer hunting tips or tricks to be posted on my post as I love deer hunting.this will be my sec.year hunting in Georgia, and I gone all out this year with a lot more scouting,trail cams,stands,ect.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really didn't mean all trainers. But you have to admit there are a bunch of jackass slob trainers out there.
There's a trainer at my gym......he doesn't look like he even works out. Oh, I want to just walk over everytime I see him training another overweight older person and grill him.

-He has them do obscure exercises. (I don't see why a 40-year-old man should need to start his workout with Goodmornings.)
-He doesn't pay very close enough attention to their form/technique. One of his clients is breathing out during the eccentric motion and in on the concentric motion, and he doesn't seem to notice or care. :wtf:

ugggh, I will stop before this becomes a list

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
nice. like them purty puffy nips ;)
well why dont you post a pic up zombie and show james and the rest of us how its done:lol: instead of taking cheap shots at james
for a 15 year old james you seem to be doing alright keep up the good work bra:thumbsup:

james55555

james55555

Awards
well why dont you post a pic up zombie and show james and the rest of us how its done:lol: instead of taking cheap shots at james
for a 15 year old james you seem to be doing alright keep up the good work bra:thumbsup:
thanks, i dinfintely try, this photo was also tacken not by a dagital camra but by my trail cam so i think i look fine,if a bit flat from heavy cardio. ps. your phyique rocks too vince spider.es. delt mass and hardnesss

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait, so you had visible cuts in your glutes when that picture was taken?

james55555

james55555

Awards
check out your pics rpen. everthing looks good,ecept chest. need just a bit more fullness there. great job on your back thought,it's really quite impressive

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
whats your thoughts on the best way to train abs and calfs james(guru)?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
hi james

i've been lifting almost 17 years, i need something new to mix it up as i'm feeling a little stale, got any advices?

cheers
b
:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
james i would like to increase my penis mass and overall hardness...is there any excercises i can do to see improvement in this area? Since other bodyparts can be trained i think the penis can too right? thanks guru.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
james i would like to increase my penis mass and overall hardness...is there any excercises i can do to see improvement in this area? Since other bodyparts can be trained i think the penis can too right? thanks guru.
your naughty:lol:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
James, I'm in a conundrum. I feel as if I'm too awesome. I would like to lower myself a few points on the awesome scale, as I feel I actually intimidate people in my general vicinity when I radiate pure awesome.

I would like to somehow drop the visible awesome, but keep the internal awesome in reserve in case I ever need to fight Apollo or some other being that is at par in awesome as I am.

Thoughts?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
James, I'm in a conundrum. I feel as if I'm too awesome. I would like to lower myself a few points on the awesome scale, as I feel I actually intimidate people in my general vicinity when I radiate pure awesome.

I would like to somehow drop the visible awesome, but keep the internal awesome in reserve in case I ever need to fight Apollo or some other being that is at par in awesome as I am.

Thoughts?
Ubi............I am accepting donations of AWESOME as we speak! :jaw: what a coincidence! You are trying to get rid of some and i am trying to GAIN some! I wonder if James can figure out how we can TRANSFER the awesomeness.............:think:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
In reality all I need to do it touch you Mace. Come to my fortress of solitude. Don't mind Beezer sleeping on the porch. He's my guard.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Ubiquitous, there is an ancient Chinese secret to reduce unwanted awesomeness. It is actually simple. Eat tofu. Every thing you eat must have tofu, tofu chili, tofu hot dogs, tofu replacement turkey. The when your estrogen levels are sufficently high and your testosterone is low, go to a chick flick with the girl friend and cry more than she does. Wear baggy pants and hang upside down by your testicles while reading Harlequen romance novels. Then when that exhaustive routine is done, drop your pants and run backeards into a door knob several times. When you no longer feel it going in, you have removed more than enough awesomeness. And as always, listen to our awesome illustrious Guru with his incredibly awesome six months of experience. He will learn ya right.

Macedaddy, to increase awesomeness, don't do anything what I just said above. You will gain awesomeness, the power or the universe.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Dogsoldier, b unit. Well played. I laughed so hard I headbutted my ice cream bowl into particulate after reading both your posts together.

I thank you. :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ubi............I am accepting donations of AWESOME as we speak! :jaw: what a coincidence! You are trying to get rid of some and i am trying to GAIN some! I wonder if James can figure out how we can TRANSFER the awesomeness.............:think:
There is a special gooey liquid that you can transfer the Awesomeness through, mind you between two guys it's a messy and not neccessarily fun process!

Think Wallpaper paste!

:toofunny:

Much Love n Goo,

Neoborn

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
where are you guru?

there are questions that need answers that only u can give

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
where are you guru?

there are questions that need answers that only u can give
He is over at the Palo Verde Nuclear Power Plant explaining to the engineers how to setup the reactor and the implications of Einstien's Twin Paradox Theory.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
???...let Me Get This Strait...the Self Proclaimed Prodigy Of Body Building Is A F*cking Titty?... To Think People Actually Believed In Him...what A Shame...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
???...let Me Get This Strait...the Self Proclaimed Prodigy Of Body Building Is A F*cking Titty?... To Think People Actually Believed In Him...what A Shame...
WTF!!! :banned: :banned: :banned: Anymore of this heretical talk and you is gonna be :gore:

Don't knock the T!tty!!!

All hail Jamezors Teh Gooruu!

Much Love,

:head: Neoborn:head:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
NEO YOU WOULD REALLY DO THAT TO ME?...WOW.... THAT MEAT GRINDER WOULD HURT...BAD... UNFORTUNATELY I WOULD HAVE TO RETALIATE... WITH ONE OF THESE...

:saw:

james55555

james55555

Awards
Thought I would write a update of my conditioning tonight ,as I have nothing eles to do right now.my glutes are really comeing in hard,but my stomach is still not flating out how I’de like it to i might not be able to post next time,as I’ll spend quite a bit of my time hunting.still I feel like I doing enough cardio[2 30 mintue sessions a day] and am keeping my diet fairly clean overall things are going very well,and my father is just starting a cycle of luqiud masterdrol which I’ll be very excited to see how well this compoud works.hopefully my cutting pharse goes well and maybe I be able to put up some more pictures. Hopefully my mood will impove soon,as we all know how an bodybuilder’s mood impove with a cheat meal or two huh? Well I guess that’s it for this time,keep training hard and pushing the limit

james55555

james55555

Awards
abs should be trained every two to four days on cutting cycles with two sets of crunchs[done with legs apart] and two sets of reverse crunchs to faliure

james55555

james55555

Awards
on calves i like to do very long drop sets. aka. statart 15 reps next set 14,13,12 all the way down to one.this is ex. burtal and to give fair waring i couldn't walk for two to three days after doing this.and i am not JOKING.going to eat and to the restroom was hell. make sure to always strech calves after workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.