help you guru!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Gary, do you train aside from managing 311's fan club?

Move on, you have headphones for that sh1t.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you must spread your horizons, flossy. I think it it like a 10 person rule or something........you have to give reps to 10 different people before you can rep someone again........ not exactly sure on the number though!

and yes! neo is a GREAT GUY! :clap2:
I just don't seem to give Reps all that often for some reason. I think I should work on that.

lol- Reps Mace! .. for the insitefull info, and the inspiration to change my outlook on life!! :clap2:

edit: D#MNIT!! ....YOU TOO!!
Arhhhhhhh!!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok mom. i see you are a big nsynce fan

P.S. i will use my schpelling propurley, also my grammer when i need to.

P.S.S Friendship is earned not given

Following is for the weak.....and im strong so piss off.

Those that need leading are weak, should be put down or tossed from a cliff.

see i can make up **** too.

but i do love you all

:numbered:
I've NEVER had a wealthy man point out the fact that he was wealthy for me to know he was

Likewise, if you must tell someone your strong, .....no one beleives you.
:whip:

GaryPrezski

Awards
talking to me miss?

nah fan club only is me. Off to the gym next time will argue over lifting stuff.

the end :clap2:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
nah fan club only is me. Off to the gym next time will argue over lifting stuff.

the end :clap2:
Aww, don't tease me like that. Can we argue about your "lifting stuff" over a picnic? Just wear your panties, because I like a little challenge.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aww, don't tease me like that. Can we argue about your "lifting stuff" over a picnic? Just wear your panties, because I like a little challenge.
LMAO! :toofunny: see, Zombie, sometimes the TROLLS are a good thing, bring humor to the boards! and we all know how SERIOUS Ubi is..........................:run:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! :toofunny: see, Zombie, sometimes the TROLLS are a good thing, bring humor to the boards! and we all know how SERIOUS Ubi is..........................:run:
lol yeah well as long they dont start doing what they do in all the threads and messing things up its ok.:toofunny:

Note to self: always wear 3 panties when goin to dinner with ubi

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get this whole 311 bit behind us

I just wanted to say that 311 is one of my more favorite bands.

If you read through the threads I've posted in, or read my signature, you will quickly make an association with me and "doin' it with farm animals" or other acts of sexual confusion.

Therefore, based on the fact that Fallout Boy is gay, I feel that Beelz is just is making his statement; however, there are gayer bands out there which he could have just as easily picked.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I honestly never heard either band. I just like to fight for my Beelzie.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all good, and to be honest, I wouldn't expect 311 to be a band Beelz would like. 311 is very popular amoung people who smoke the chronic, but not so much with those who pump the iron.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
cool it with the dialogue already. wanna go for a picnic? :D

You, Gary, and I.

Calm down guys, it's seriously just a picnic.

I'm planning on inviting the 15 year old self proclaimed 'guru' as well (only as a supervisor, to critique our picnic skills)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool it with the dialogue already. wanna go for a picnic? :D

You, Gary, and I.

Calm down guys, it's seriously just a picnic.

I'm planning on inviting the 15 year old self proclaimed 'guru' as well (only as a supervisor, to critique our picnic skills)
Are you guys gonna have Peanut Butter and Jelly Sammiches?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't have heard of them either if it weren't for my friggin bar playing all the hiphopanonymous music. i quit following bands when korn went acoustic with amy lee. from that point on, all music became dead to me.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't have heard of them either if it weren't for my friggin bar playing all the hiphopanonymous music. i quit following bands when korn went acoustic with amy lee. from that point on, all music became dead to me.
I think we're getting old, old friend. :)

If I was ever to become an MMA fighter,
I'm walking out to "let's get physical" by olivia newton john.© *walk out music copyrighted by me*

james55555

james55555

Awards
today I thought that I would broach a topic that interests most bodybuilders who keep track of the pro bodybuilding scene.who’s going to win the O?Ronnie in a huge comeback,jay cutler as the seated ms.O,or any orthers like victor and toney freeman.you tell me.i’d love to hear your favorites and why you think their going to win. i also invite you to talk about anabolics and there role in bodybuilding,growth peptides,and diffent and very unqiue training techqiues

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
today I thought that I would broach a topic that interests most bodybuilders who keep track of the pro bodybuilding scene.who’s going to win the O?Ronnie in a huge comeback,jay cutler as the seated ms.O,or any orthers like victor and toney freeman.you tell me.i’d love to hear your favorites and why you think their going to win. i also invite you to talk about anabolics and there role in bodybuilding,growth peptides,and diffent and very unqiue training techqiues

STEP 1

Take a fist full of test powder, .. any other anabolic you happen to have around the house,. .mix in some LR3 from the drawer, a dash or GH, a teasing hint or peg-MGF and blend on "crush" for 10sec. Stir into a uniform mixture And add one scoop of cookies n Cream protein powder, and 1/3 cup stem cells from babies and then freppe for 15 seconds.
Pour contents into serynge and inject directly into jugular.
when you have moved most of the contents into your blood stream, withdraw the hollowed nail from your neck, and use a spoon to scrape the remaining residue from the inside of the seryenge.

Place appx. half the reside into DMSO and apply to right armpit ONLY.
For the rest, simply lick the spoon.

Repeat 3 times daily as needed.
(warning, must be over 21 )

STEP 2: Go to gym and move all the weights from one side of the room to your house, and then back again.

(...I couldn't resist)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
today I thought that I would broach a topic that interests most bodybuilders who keep track of the pro bodybuilding scene.who’s going to win the O?Ronnie in a huge comeback,jay cutler as the seated ms.O,or any orthers like victor and toney freeman.
I'm particularly excited to see Silvio Samuel compete in the O'.

Mark Dugdale had qualified at the IronMan Pro show I saw Samuel in.. Dugdale has a great shape too. Tony Freeman won that one, and yes, he is a monster, and on a hot streak.

I just really like Silvio Samuel.. he's my new favorite bber... but undoubtedly it'll be one of the juggernauts, as history will dictate.

Here's Samuel at the IMpro2007:

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though I don't follow Female Bodybuilding, these sound a lot like guy-names.

james55555

james55555

Awards
Though I don't follow Female Bodybuilding, these sound a lot like guy-names.

Today I like to ask a question,which will devolpe hopefully in to a type of poll.how many of you follow hit/dc princeables,and how many of you train by the more set is better,Arnold style training.also give a general account of how happy you are with your current program and what techniques work best for you.thanks and happy postings!!!!!

james55555

james55555

Awards
I'm particularly excited to see Silvio Samuel compete in the O'.

Mark Dugdale had qualified at the IronMan Pro show I saw Samuel in.. Dugdale has a great shape too. Tony Freeman won that one, and yes, he is a monster, and on a hot streak.

I just really like Silvio Samuel.. he's my new favorite bber... but undoubtedly it'll be one of the juggernauts, as history will dictate.

Here's Samuel at the IMpro2007:

thank you for your honest post,this is just the kind of disscossions that i would love to keep haveing on my thread.:head: pos:i enjoy dugdales lines as well,and samuel seems to show major promise in my opion.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi,i'm james,15 years old and i'm new. i fellow HIT-DC PRINCEABLEStrain around 4 days a week ,and am 194 pounds. althouth i'm no guru,anyone who would like to email me questions about any thing bodybuilding may do so.i may not be able to check my post often,only arong 2 in 12 days,but i'll help if i can.
guru i mean james, can you please explain the pituraty/hypothalamus negative feedback loop to me again i get confused. Oh yeah you should probably post this in bodybuilding.com they need your skillz

james55555

james55555

Awards
yes,i belive i can.what your talking about is a sort of signaling your body does to keep certain hormones like test ounder control.this means that if you do a cycle of test,your own natural test will downregulate to make up for the overload.anti-estrogens also work on this axis to upregulate natural test by suppesing estrogen which works to downregulate test on this same axis

james55555

james55555

Awards
Today I thought that maybe I’d broach the topic pre workout agents like no shotgun. I’am planning to perhaps do a short cycle of this,two to three weeks at most,and I’d love some feedback from anyone who has tried or knows someone who has tried these products before.i’am also still looking for anyone who needs free advice to just ask.peace out.

I’m now doing a workout r. that a 1 day on ,one to two days off split now ,lots of negitive only sets,whole body workouts,pretty fast pace,got the idea from a Arthur jones type training.feeling somewhat bored by physically quite good.weights are going up from start weights and feeling almost never overtrained.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why are you cycling something that doesn't cause negative feedback?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
why are you cycling something that doesn't cause negative feedback?
:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

james55555

james55555

Awards
no shotgun has been very good,i really like it. you guys should all try it.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Firstoff I Have To Thank Everyone On This Thread Especially Neo For The Entertainment And Laughter I Got From Reading Through This.... Made My Day At Work Much Better...

And As For The "guru" The Self Proclaimed Prodigy Of Body Building.... I Have A Few Questions For You...

#1 Did Your Parents Neglect You As A Child?

#2 Did You Ride A Short Bus To School?

#3 What Was It That Inspired You To Save All Us Un Educated Body Builders From Our Own Ignorence?

"now Answer That And Stay Fashionable"

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have some as well:

#1 Would this be the right place to discuss my anal leakage problem caused by eating raw meat ( as you all know raw is what real men eat to build muscle! )

#2 I have a black liquid seeping from my nips after injecting large amount of Teradactilmastedionadon into my left testicle, should I get this looked at by my dr. or just put some polysporin on?

#3 If a train leaves albaquirieque at 8:30am and I have six oranges in my pocket, what time would I be happy to see you in cali?

Much love James :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, we love joo long time!

Neoborn

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
guru im drunk and have a bonner can you herlp me i **** aome gitl at the clucbn but is nor enoug hahahahahah

james55555

james55555

Awards
i'm still here today if anyone want's to ask me any training related questions

EctoBuff

EctoBuff

Awards
STEP 1

Take a fist full of test powder, .. any other anabolic you happen to have around the house,. .mix in some LR3 from the drawer, a dash or GH, a teasing hint or peg-MGF and blend on "crush" for 10sec. Stir into a uniform mixture And add one scoop of cookies n Cream protein powder, and 1/3 cup stem cells from babies and then freppe for 15 seconds.
Pour contents into serynge and inject directly into jugular.
when you have moved most of the contents into your blood stream, withdraw the hollowed nail from your neck, and use a spoon to scrape the remaining residue from the inside of the seryenge.

Place appx. half the reside into DMSO and apply to right armpit ONLY.
For the rest, simply lick the spoon.

Repeat 3 times daily as needed.
(warning, must be over 21 )

STEP 2: Go to gym and move all the weights from one side of the room to your house, and then back again.

(...I couldn't resist)
HAHAHAH OMG freakin funny as hell

EctoBuff

EctoBuff

Awards
well except for neoborn and leaky seepage probs. lol

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i'm still here today if anyone want's to ask me any training related questions
Hey bro,

I have kinda of plateaud with my training.

My Bench is stuck at a 145 max and I weigh 210 @ 9% body fat, I have been training for a solid 5 yrs now and no matter what I do I just can't push up more weight.

Please help, I am in dire need. Not even the training professional at my gym can do anything with me.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
WELL I PERSONALY THINK YOU SHOULD SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE GURU'S PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS... EXPENSIVE I KNOW BUT I THINK HE COULD REALLY TEACH YOU SOMETHING....HAHAHA:icon_lol:

YOU BETTER BOOK IN ADVANCE I HEARD HE IS REAL BUSY...

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Since I'm th old duffer here....I must ask the Guru....

What do I do when I have fallen and can't get up?

I wish I had a personal guru :aargh:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i don't know about this. the guy seems pretty genuine and appears to have a basic understanding about things. 'guru' though? that's a little on the cocky side.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,

I have kinda of plateaud with my training.

My Bench is stuck at a 145 max and I weigh 210 @ 9% body fat, I have been training for a solid 5 yrs now and no matter what I do I just can't push up more weight.

Please help, I am in dire need. Not even the training professional at my gym can do anything with me.
Well the first question I would ask is "what exercises are you doing for chest?" or "What is your rep / set status?"

Once we know where you're at, we can help you to where you wanna go!

Much Love,

Neoborn

"All hail teh guru"

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well the first question I would ask is "what exercises are you doing for chest?" or "What is your rep / set status?"

Once we know where you're at, we can help you to where you wanna go!

Much Love,

Neoborn

"All hail teh guru"
This is not your thread...its guru's.

But I will answer your question...

My regular chest routine goes like this:

10 sets of Bench around 6 reps w/ about 20 seconds rest.

Then two sets of pushups usually around 5-6 reps.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
If Neoborn and James55555 both have threads like this, Cerebus will be unleashed from the gates of Hades and devour the moon.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
this thread shoud be deleted. it stopped being funny weeks ago :(

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
This is not your thread...its guru's.

But I will answer your question...

My regular chest routine goes like this:

10 sets of Bench around 6 reps w/ about 20 seconds rest.

Then two sets of pushups usually around 5-6 reps.
I would recommend a 4 week cycle consisting of:

Week 1: 5 - 7 sets = 2 warm up then working sets. Week 1 is high rep. Choose a weight that you can move with good form for 15 - 20 reps. 20 second / 15 breath. Tempo: 1-1-2 tempo

The idea is to break your routine, confuse your muscles and pump up them bi's

Week 2: 5 - 7 Sets = 2 warm up rest working sets. Week 2 Is going to be Medium - High rep - Aim to move a weight that you can for 8 - 12 reps. Same breathing. Tempo: 2-0-2 tempo constant flow no stopping at top or bottom.

Week 3: 5 - 7 Sets = 2 warm up sets rest working. Week 3 is Low n Slow. 6-8 reps - Aim to move a weight that you can with long Time Under Tension. Same Breathing. Tempo 4-3-4. No locking your joints.

Week 4: Week Off from all training.

Basically with your no growth your body is not being stimulated in any way and has gotten used to what you are doing. You could also try this on a per workout basis to constantly throw it off balance. Negatives, high reps, Super slow reps etc will all help you stimulate the slow n fast twitch fibers.

It is imperative that in all working sets you go to failure, get a partner, ask someone in the gym to spot you and go to complete failure!

Try it and see.....who knows maybe you will grow.

If you do what you have always done, you will always get what you have gotten!

Much Love,

Neoborn

Status
Not open for further replies.