help you guru!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think it was possible but that vid just increased the trippy factor of this thread ten fold (Blaire Witch test suspension anyone?) . I really, really hope that comments on youtube are disabled.

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
thanks vince spider,there no need to get negtive.that's completely right.by the way as a matter of fun i'm starting what's going to be called guru's questions.i ask you a question,and the first person who answer it right gets 10 points.first person to 100 points will be what i call my first commander.he'll then be like my go to guy for a 2-4 week period.first question!!!!!!!! "what is mike mentzer's stance on kantian philos".question number #2 " what song did dorian yates listen to ever leg day?"

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
That video was incredible. James, I dig you and I've learned a lot from this thread, but I have to ask, what the hell were you thinking when you made that? You make perfectly valuable points in the vid, but the camera work was incredible. Did you have the camera strapped to your hand, or perhaps you dog's helmet-cam?

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
i was holding the cam in my hand.i'm oddly sim on the video because i was trying to do a good job.when i'm thinking i somtimes get like that.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
bunit, you are a sick sick individual! lol
cheers pp, no disrespect intended to mike mentzer or guru, i'm just trying to win this comp.

Mike mentzer studied philosophy - he regarded kantian philosophy as evil, he was once quoted in regards to lethal philosophies in his last official interview, it went as follows - "The most remarkable or outstanding one is the philosophy of Immanuel Kant. Two hundred years ago he wrote a book titled Critique of Pure Reason. He set out to destroy man's mind by undercutting his confidence in reason. It's an evil philosophy, and it has an effect even today. Kantianism, which, believe it or not, teaches that reality is not real and that man's mind is impotent, is the predominant philosophy taught in the majority of our schools, including the top universities. So entrenched is Kantianism that it's very difficult for an objectivist philosopher with a Ph.D. to get a job in any of the universities."

as for question 2, fu.ck knows what dorian trained to when hitting legs, prob some death metal or metallica.

i'll go a 2nd guess on dorian's choice of training song- "Hit Me Baby One More Time"

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
you are half right(right about mike mentzer)as for dorian wrong.however i seriously did not like the pic so only 5 points are givin you.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
you are half right(right about mike mentzer)as for dorian wrong.however i seriously did not like the pic so only 5 points are givin you.
that's 5 points more than vince spider so i'm happy.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
??

FYP Final Year Project
FYP First Year Premium (life insurance)
FYP First Year Program (College of the Holy Cross)
FYP Five Year Program
FYP Five-Year Plan
FYP Fixed Your Post (newsgroups)
FYP For Your Perusal
FYP For Your Pleasure
FYP Foundation Year Program (University of Kings College)
FYP Foundation Year Programme (Canada)

Source: Free Online Dictionary

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
??

FYP Final Year Project
FYP Five Year Program
FYP Five-Year Plan
FYP For Your Perusal
FYP For Your Pleasure

No help here. No clue wtf that means.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
??

FYP Final Year Project
FYP Five Year Program
FYP Five-Year Plan
FYP For Your Perusal
FYP For Your Pleasure

fixed your post

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
fixed your post
that's what i thought, it was in the list too, but i didn't understand what you meant by it

ITAS (i'm thick as sh.it) when it comes to abbreviations & acronyms

:thumbsup:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
that's what i thought, it was in the list too, but i didn't understand what you meant by it

ITAS (i'm thick as sh.it) when it comes to abbreviations & acronyms

thats mkes two of of us, because i didnt have a clue what the sinner meant. but i still dont think there was anything to fix.
guru your questions are hard dude:bruce2:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
i just weighted,223!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did drink milk in the last three or four days,which i normally don't,since sometimes i think i'm lactose int.could be a bunch of water gain then.did feel like i had a bad case of bloat.training going well.go new protien called 2-1-1 from ON.wazy maze in it hit me hard.
James/(GURU),what ever your calln your self,do you realize your 223 pure fat,theres such think as bulkn but that does'nt mean to put on 50 pounds of lard.I think it's time to ask these guys what your doing wrong and maybe time for these guys to throw some honesty your way and help u to get on the right track.This hole lookn lke a fat JOE DIRT is'nt appealing to anyone,no matter how many times your mom say's "your beautiful just the way you are James"...lmao

So come on dudes between u all im sure you can drop some great knowledge on this kid and help him get into better shape,instead of feeding his dementia.:fool2:I thought this was a serious BODYBUILDING FORUM.:

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
here's the next two questions.#3 "what gym does ronnie coleman train in(easy)"#4 "does Efedrine raise cortisol levels?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This is a serious forum...

Just not a serious thread. I personally don't like to learn how to eat/supplement/train from people who are over 35% bodyfat.:sad:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a serious forum...

Just not a serious thread. I personally don't like to learn how to eat/supplement/train from people who are over 35% bodyfat.:sad:
Shoot... I have learned alot from heavier people... but taking advice from a 15 year old that changes his workout routine to different theories every day.... now there is something to be desired.

Adams

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ok yeh, let me also add to that classification 35%+ at 15 yrs old.

skunkman

Awards
I don't understand why this thread isn't closed. Its tone and direction really bring down the credibility of AM.

I mean really out of all the pages the only thing it has done it let a bunch of guys know that there are some very misguided teens on this forum.

skunkman

Awards
yeah cheers

Why the hell would you encourage this kind of back handed flaming?

You guys flame the crap out of this kid. Realize that his idiotic sh!t is for real and feel bad about it. You want to sound like the nice guy and make it seem like encouraging this thread is helping someone. You are hurting this kid by keeping up with this crap man.

You guys aren't being nice. You're being two faced assh0les.

Edit: I will admit that I threw a jab in there also.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the thing about james i dont get is he seems thick in his skull...James, do you ever respond to these comments made about you?.........no, you dont. Why not, do you just want to continue living in your delusions? You are no where near being a guru, you are an overweight teen who needs to take help instead of giving it! If you cant answer to this or get out of your delusions of being "a guru"...(a guru who cant spell at all btw)...if you cant do that then im seriously gonna have to say that you are mentally handicapped, otherwise known as a retard. So please, take advice/help, you really need it if you intend on having a good looking body. I dont know what you are seeing in the mirror but the truth is you dont look too good. what would you say your bodyfat% is guru?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
hook, line and sinker skunkman, like i knew u would...

how's the view from up there? that's a very high horse you ride there chief.

as for the name calling - it's water of a ducks back bro, it's the internet for fu.cksake, anyone can be a tough guy behind a keyboard!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
what i want to know, is how many people here had the perfect physique at 15?

what got a lot of people working out in the first place?

too fat, too skinny??

i think that calling oneself a guru at 15 is totally misguided but it's the internet for fu.cksake, people live different lives on the net to the one's they live in the real world.

how many people here calling james fat actually do that in real life to people in gyms they see who aren't built like greek adonis's but think they are?

and to those here that think i'm attacking jame's character by giving a little encouragment to him from time to time is wrong or back handed then that's misguided. if i wanted to put him down and make him feel bad then i would, believe me!

least at 15 he's showing an interest in something like lifting weights instead of getting mixed up with drugs, alcohol, dropping out of school, teenage pregnacy and petty crime like a lot of others his age. i'm sure that one day he'll be cut, just let the guy do what he wants, if he wants to weight 220 then who's to say he can't, if a lot of that weight is not muscle then who cares, he just want's to tip the scales at 220. people have to start somewhere, fu.cksake, i've seen so many people regardless of age on this board "bulking up" just like james is doing, it's not uncommon!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
what i want to know, is how many people here had the perfect physique at 15?

what got a lot of people working out in the first place?

too fat, too skinny??

i think that calling oneself a guru at 15 is totally misguided but it's the internet for fu.cksake, people live different lives on the net to the one's they live in the real world.

how many people here calling james fat actually do that in real life to people in gyms they see who aren't built like greek adonis's but think they are?

and to those here that think i'm attacking jame's character by giving a little encouragment to him from time to time is wrong or back handed then that's misguided. if i wanted to put him down and make him feel bad then i would, believe me!

least at 15 he's showing an interest in something like lifting weights instead of getting mixed up with drugs, alcohol, dropping out of school, teenage pregnacy and petty crime like a lot of others his age. i'm sure that one day he'll be cut, just let the guy do what he wants, if he wants to weight 220 then who's to say he can't, if a lot of that weight is not muscle then who cares, he just want's to tip the scales at 220. people have to start somewhere, fu.cksake, i've seen so many people regardless of age on this board "bulking up" just like james is doing, it's not uncommon!

:clap2: Here's a clap for you,for allmost making a beleivable arguement for your actions.All anyone has to do is go back a few posts and look at all the other bull coming from your mouth to know that your full of it. Like the other people said were tired of this back handed flaming,if your gonna do it then do it boy,or should i say 40 year old virgin livin with mommy.Also why are u asking a 15 year old about anything to do with BB'n,ESPECIALLY STEROIDS.Help the kid ,quit having a laugh at his expence.With all the knowlege on this board anyone can change for the better.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If Einstein would have listened to his teacher telling him to drop out of school because he was dumb, would we have the theory of relativity today? I think not.

Keep doing your thing Guru, and spread your wisdom to us mortals. Don't listen to these infidels, for they haven't the insight of your glory and so they shall never know what it is to attain bodybuilding nirvana.

My best guess is that they're jealous of your 28 pages. It's pretty obvious actually.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Here's a clap for you,for allmost making a beleivable arguement for your actions.All anyone has to do is go back a few posts and look at all the other bull coming from your mouth to know that your full of it. Like the other people said were tired of this back handed flaming,if your gonna do it then do it boy,or should i say 40 year old virgin livin with mommy.Also why are u asking a 15 year old about anything to do with BB'n,ESPECIALLY STEROIDS.Help the kid ,quit having a laugh at his expence.With all the knowlege on this board anyone can change for the better.

lol, i thought by reading your posts on this thread you were actually some in shape kind of guy by the way you were handing out the "help" but i see that you're 6'2" and only 176 lbs with a pb of 200lb's on the bench, wtf?

maybe instead of putting the boot into someone for being fat you should concentrate on getting some meat on your own bones because u are one thin dude for someone who's 6'2", i'd say your own mother's twice the man you are!

cheers jess

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Keep doing your thing Guru, and spread your wisdom to us mortals. Don't listen to these infidels, for they haven't the insight of your glory and so they shall never know what it is to attain bodybuilding nirvana.
Grow up...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
lol, i thought by reading your posts on this thread you were actually some in shape kind of guy by the way you were handing it out but i see that you're 6'2" and only 176 lbs with a pb of 200lb's on the bench, wtf?

maybe instead of putting the boot into someone for being fat you should concentrate on getting some meat on your own bones because u are one thin dude for someone who's 6'2", i'd say even you're mother's twice the man you are!

seeing you brought up living with mommy, i saw your's the other day kicking a can down the street. I asked her what she was doing, and she said "Moving."

cheers jess
Actually g-unit,oh sorry b-unit im 6'1 201 right now been training very hard,and yes bench was down,but with the help of this forum and people who know what there talking about (HINT NOT YOU) my bench is now up to 265,which im proud of,no shame here,it may not be 400 and i have no reason to impress you by saying it is. B-**** i don't claim to know anything about body building thats why i'm here,but then comes a f#cking loosers like u who does'nt know sh#t trying to act like there sumtn.You wanna post a real pick of your self,and i'll post mine,for sum reason i think mine will be better and REALLY ME...LMAO,GET A LIFE DORK.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Actually g-unit,oh sorry b-unit im 6'1 201 right now bee training very hard,and yes bench was down,but with the help of this forum and people who know what there talking about (HINT NOT YOU) my bench is now up to 265,which im proud of,no shame here,it may not be 400 and i have no reason to impress you by saying it is. B-**** i don't claim to know anything about body building thats why i'm here,but then comes f#cking loosers like u who does'nt know sh#t trying to act like there sumtn.You wanna post a real pick of your self,and i'll post mine,for sum reason i think mine will be better and REALLY ME...LMAO,GET A LIFE DORK.
haha, you can hand it out but you can't take it!

a real tough guy!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
04-09-2008, 04:56 PM [/B];1352583]Actually g-unit,oh sorry b-unit im 6'1 201 right now been training very hard,and yes bench was down,but with the help of this forum and people who know what there talking about (HINT NOT YOU) my bench is now up to 265,which im proud of,no shame here,it may not be 400 and i have no reason to impress you by saying it is. B-**** i don't claim to know anything about body building thats why i'm here,but then comes a f#cking loosers like u who does'nt know sh#t trying to act like there sumtn.You wanna post a real pick of your self,and i'll post mine,for sum reason i think mine will be better and REALLY ME...LMAO,GET A LIFE DORK.
that's some massive gains in just over a month man.

posted 04-09-2008, 04:56 PM

Well lets start out with a little about my self, i'm 29 6'2 at 176 pounds. My work-out routine is 5 on 2 off focusing 1 body part per-day.I've worked out constant now for 3 months.I had to take a few years off due to hip surgery.

Today was my first day using HYPER PUMP and as usual i was very skeptic of any new product. The taste was decent could'nt complain,I've tasted alot worse.It did'nt take long to kick in either like 10 mins. My muscles looked more fuller and harder than with any other N.O product i've used before. I was now ready for my chest work-out.

Let me be the first to tell you my bench press is awful, i make sure to work harder every week to get it on par with rest of muscles. Beleive it or not i hit my personal best today with 200lb on the flat bench. I know this might not be much to sum, but i usually only get 165lb a couple times. There can't be any other reason i did so well other than the extra help from HYPER PUMP. It gave me a lil more confidence than usual, i've only used one other N.O. product which was NO-XPLODE with no such results.The hyper pump kept my muscle soaked with fluids,actually made work-out alot easyer. Felt pumped entire time.:woohoo:
sh.it jess, you've put on 25lbs in just over a month, lost an inch on your height :fool2: and increased your bench by 65lbs!!

that Hyper Pump must be some good sh.it!!! :toofunny:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
haha, you can hand it out but you can't take it!

a real tough guy!
Can't take what your sh#t? I don't want to take anything from you..lol

I'M JUST REAL

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well that's what happens when you give it 100% 5-days a week,Hyper pump was great,and yes i do beleive it had SOME effect on my body.And the weight increase and bench is very common for people on good SUPP'S..LMAO

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
yeah you are,

real dumb and real stupid! (what happened to that inch of height you had a month ago?)
WITH SHOE'S ON DIP SH#T,6'2 WITHOUT 6'1,i'm done talkn to u,im not being baited into your pathetic world:woohoo:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Well that's what happens when you give it 100% 5-days a week,Hyper pump was great,and yes i do beleive it had SOME effect on my body.And the weight increase and bench is very common for people on good SUPP'S..LMAO
SOME effect??? you've put on 25lbs in just over a month bro! lost an inch on your height :fool2: and increased your bench by 65lbs!!

sh.it dude, it's better than actual gear!!!

if giving it a 100% 5-days a week makes you shorter then you can have it!!!
:toofunny:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
,i'm done talkn to u
were we talking??

i thought you were just typing insults & expletives, i didn't realise we were talking.

i stand corrected on one thing though and i apologise, you added 25lbs of solid muscle in just over a month, you must know your stuff because those are some awesome gains, 25lbs in 33 days, that's 3/4 of a pound a day, you are the man! :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
SOME effect??? you've put on 25lbs in just over a month bro! lost an inch on your height :fool2: and increased your bench by 65lbs!!

sh.it dude, it's better than actual gear!!!

if giving it a 100% 5-days a week makes you shorter then you can have it!!!
:toofunny:
THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT GEAR,IT'S A FOUR LETTER WORD, HINT: YOU PROBALY FAILED ALOT OF THEM IN SCHOOL.FIGURED OUT WHAT SUPP. YET DIP-SH#T? goodnight b-unit some people work..lol

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Actually g-unit,oh sorry b-unit im 6'1 201 right now been training very hard,and yes bench was down,but with the help of this forum and people who know what there talking about (HINT NOT YOU) my bench is now up to 265,which im proud of,no shame here,it may not be 400 and i have no reason to impress you by saying it is. B-**** i don't claim to know anything about body building thats why i'm here,but then comes a f#cking loosers like u who does'nt know sh#t trying to act like there sumtn.You wanna post a real pick of your self,and i'll post mine,for sum reason i think mine will be better and REALLY ME...LMAO,GET A LIFE DORK.
1) knowledge has nothing to do with who would have a better body here. There's no cause and effect relationship.

2)why do you say "like u who does'nt know sh#t trying to act like there sumtn."? First of all awful grammar. Second how can you question his intelligence when if you look back on many of his posts he is a very intelligent guy. Much more than you I'd say, no offense.

3)everybody has made fun of this thread as we all looked at it as a joke. We now see he is serious about this and is very dedicated and rather smart for a 15 year old so we've changed our ways and try to cheer him on. What's wrong with that?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT GEAR,IT'S A FOUR LETTER WORD, HINT: YOU PROBALY FAILED ALOT OF THEM IN SCHOOL.FIGURED OUT WHAT SUPP. YET DIP-SH#T?
now i know where you lost that inch!

that explains a lot jess and you're real tough for a skinny guy! maybe another month, another 25lbs and you'll lose that complex you have but you'll have to enjoy it while you can cause once you come "off", most of your "gains" will evaporate down the toilet!

cheers tough guy

as for your mention of school - judging by your grammar you bearly made it out of 10th grade. (KIDS - LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL - STAY IN SCHOOL) - look at that, i used caps lock just like you did jess, i feel bigger already lol

goodnight b-unit some people work..lol
yeah, u get that rest big guy, u gotta long day at work tomorrow - it must get kind of hard for you, being 29 and juggling a bodybuilding career with bagging groceries at Safeway, like i said, you should of stayed at school.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
1)

We now see he is serious about this and is very dedicated and rather smart for a 15 year old so we've changed our ways and try to cheer him on. What's wrong with that?
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
thats what i think and why dont all these negative people take there sh*t some where else!!!!!:fool2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
come on piston dont be like that!!:jaw:
i just want an answer from james. I mean he doesnt have to answer my questions but i think any normal person would. Look at how our guru types, his grammar...i know not everyone has good grammar but come on a guru should (his is horrendous more like an 8 year olds). And this is what people see when they come to this forum and we got this guru here giving out advice...how can this keep going on? James get serious you are NO GURU and you need the help so lets start a thread where we help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.