Help with DCP and Leviathan

zaida

Awards
Hi,
I'm new here and have been reading as much as I can. I feel a bit overwhelmed with all this information.

I usually work out 3-5 times a week (cardio and weights on alternate days) and eat about 1200-1800 calories a day.
I'm 5'5" and weight 163 (female). I want to lose AT LEAST 30 lbs, but more would be better. I have lost about 20 lbs but it's taken about 2 years to do so.

I understand the dosage for DCP/Levi would be 2 DCP/1 Levi 45 min before meal, 2 DCP before workout, and 2/1 before bed.
My problem is that I wake up at 3:30am and start working out by 3:45am for an hour or so. Would I still take a dosage preworkout and then again before breakfast, which I eat about 6am?

Also, do I still take these on days I don't workout? Thanks for your help, I want to do this right.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Make sure your getting enough sleep

because not getting enough sleep will increase cortisol levels which will increase weight gain.

Taking leviathian reloaded will make you sleep pattern even worse and contribute to increased cortisol levels.

So all the good that leviathian reloaded could do will be wasted. I am not proponent of stimulants for the purpose of weightloss, they are tempory fixes, and in a short time you are bound to gain the weight back, espically considered that you seem to be overweight and want to lose 30 pounds.

I have not had success with stimulants, i do use various stimulants pre-workout even though i know its not the healthiest thing.

I just started taking DCP and i think it will be great for fat loss.

Just take the DCP.

Also i reccomend you buy some xtend
Green Tea or Oolong Tea
Fishoil
Sesamin
and
CLA

However,Nutrition and correct exercise are more important than supplementain

goodluck

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
you guys should just send me your DCP for... testing.