Leviathan / DCP / RPM / CEE / YG stack help please

Tobinho

Awards
Hi guys,

I have a few years experience of working out, but I am by no means big. My goals are to gain around 30lbs of LBM and probably lose 15lbs of fat.

I've had a long look at threads on this forum and have bought in Yellow Gold, RPM, Leviathan and DCP. I also have a load of creatine ethyl esther since I've had great results with it in the past.

I'm looking for advice on whether to be taking everything together in an effort to both gain LBM and lost BF together (and if so, when to take everything through the day), or whether I should focus on gaining first, then switch to cutting.

I'm 6' and 200lbs, probably about 13% BF. I workout 5 days a week:

Chest / tris
Back / bis
Legs
Shoulders
Arms (they recover quickly)

Currently one cardio session a week, but I could up it.

Thanks!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would use all those at once. As for dosing, I would recommend:

CEE 2g pre-WO and post-WO.
Yellow Gold- 1g 20-30mins before your large carb meals (60g carbs+ typically)
Levi Reloaded: 2 caps upon waking (45 mins-breakfast) and again in the afternoon
RPM: I'd say take 1-2 90mins and another 1-2 30mins pre-WO. You need to find you individual dosing.
DCP: 2 caps spread out throughout the day, but I'd take only with your RPM 30 mins pre-WO for sure.

Definitely up the cardio to 2-4 times per week, may 2 Low Intensity for 20 minutes after working out, and 2 HIIT sessions on non-lifting days.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been using that split? I new routine may help you a great deal as well. Personally I always make the most gains when I do legs twice a week.