245lbs + (35% plus bodyfat)

7-1-2013
233lbs

7-29-2013
223lbs

9-1-2013
205lbs
21.5% Bodyfat (omron tester)

Need some help here. I been dieting for 3 months and its time to change up my strategy since my newbie gains are most likely over.

I have not used any supplements since i started the diet other than whey and multi which I consider food.

At the beginning of August i started
Alpha t2 / OEP Original / Lean Xtreme (-18lbs) <~~ not to bad.

Diet:
My diet is spot on. I started very high calories around 2500. As the weeks went on i would reduce 100-200 calories every couple weeks depending if i felt my body wasnt responding. Honestly i hate to reduce calories and waiting until my last 4 weeks till i reduce it further.

Im going to switch up to carb cycling next since i need the energy boost as well as my attempt to get my body to start reintroducing carbohydrates.

The best thing so far is i have not felt hungry one day on this diet so im definitely eating enough calories. To be honest i may be eating to many calories if im never hungry.

So this is where i need some help. Im going to take a week off so my body can recover but would like to continue to cut for another 10 weeks.

My cutting plan of attack

DCP 2 x 3 times Daily
Forskolin-95
Week 1-4
[h=1]
DCP 3 x 3 times Daily
[/h]ECA Stack
Week 5-6

Alphamine / Alpha t-2 / Lean Xtreme
Week 6-10

After Cut Cycle - Bulk / Recomp
Anabeta, Erase, Activate Extreme

Any suggestions or products i should add or remove would be greatly appreciated.

Huge fan of Driven Sports, Genomyx, and PES products as you can see =)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything looks solid. Only recommendation I would give is to run F-95 longer (8-12 weeks).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work so far and it is refreshing to see you got quite a bit accomplished before looking for a supplemental edge. :)

I think the whole thing looks pretty well thought out, but as mentioned I think Forskolin over the entire 10 weeks would be ideal. Any reason for only using ECA for 2 weeks?

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
everything looks pretty nice though. you're good to go!

s2kinteg916

Awards
Just wanted a small break from stimulants but thinking about it ill probably start it early in week 3 that way i get 4 weeks of ECA and than follow it up with Alphamine.

Nice work so far and it is refreshing to see you got quite a bit accomplished before looking for a supplemental edge. :)

I think the whole thing looks pretty well thought out, but as mentioned I think Forskolin over the entire 10 weeks would be ideal. Any reason for only using ECA for 2 weeks?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted a small break from stimulants but thinking about it ill probably start it early in week 3 that way i get 4 weeks of ECA and than follow it up with Alphamine.
I would go with the 4 week run of ECA also.

s2kinteg916

Awards
About to place my order soon and was wondering if there would be any benefit of adding yohimbine as a mild stimulant until i start the ECA stack.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that you dialed in your diet and worked hard before turning to supplements. Looks like you got yourself an awesome plan for 10 weeks to me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to place my order soon and was wondering if there would be any benefit of adding yohimbine as a mild stimulant until i start the ECA stack.
If you are trying to keep it stim free I'd probably just skip the Y for now. Go several weeks without it, then 4 weeks ECA then 4 weeks Alphamine + AT2 and the results should be solid. :cool:

s2kinteg916

Awards
Revised - 12 Week Plan

Would like to get a clean bulk in so my body can recover.

What do you guys think of this new setup? Other than DCP im sticking with the PES Product Line =)

Week 1-4 (Cut)

Synthetic Supplements - Forskolin-95
ECA Stack
Genomyx - DCP

Week 5-8 (Bulk)
Genomyx - DCP
PES - Anabeta
PES - Erase Pro
PES - Enhanced
Synthetic Supplements - Forskolin-95

Week 9-12 (Cut)
PES - Alphamine
PES - Alpha T2
PES - Erase

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid to me. How will the calories look during the cut and bulk?

s2kinteg916

Awards
I've been cutting for 4 months now and i started at 2500 and have reduced down to about 2000. When i transition to the bulk I plan on cutting down on my cardio and adding 300-500 calories.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been cutting for 4 months now and i started at 2500 and have reduced down to about 2000. When i transition to the bulk I plan on cutting down on my cardio and add 300-500 calories.
Sounds like you got yourself a solid plan with some very solid products. Results are in your favor :D.