abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 April 17th

Popped one pill 30min before workout on a empty stomach.

Today was legs and shoulders. Today was a rushed workout. Stood in the gym for about 40min but I did get some good work in.

Legs felt week so I went light. Hit some squats super setted with some pull ups. I felt out of breathe doing that. First day endurance wasn't really there as the other days. I'm sure it was because I wasn't so zoned in due to me rushing.

Feeling very sore as of late. Shoulders and back are sore. Every other body part feels pretty good though.

I'm noticing some leaning effects now. Biceps especially, more defined. Muscles are also appearing to be looking fuller now as well.

Week 1- endurance straight off the back
Week 2- endurance, leaning effects (mirror) and muscle fullness.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good to me.
Keep up the good work.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ate some ihops. Now I have to burn this sh!t tomm at the gym. Had me 3 banana brioche mmm it was good though. 1,000 cals right there

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ate some ihops. Now I have to burn this sh!t tomm at the gym. Had me 3 banana brioche mmm it was good though. 1,000 cals right there
Good stuff. I'm still thinking of the cheat meal I'm going to have soon.....so many options around here.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. I'm still thinking of the cheat meal I'm going to have soon.....so many options around here.
Cheat meals are endless lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12th April 18th

Full body workout with minimal rest periods

Felt good but sore. It didn't get in the way of my workout but wasn't as energized as the previous days. The extra reps and sets are giving me more DOMS and I need some rest. Taking tomm and Sunday off. Might go for a run either tomm or Sunday if I can fit it into my schedule.

Overall good workout.

Muscles are looking fuller and seeing some good leaning effects.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just 2lbs weight gain.

I'm eating more of a maintenance diet and super sets are eating my fat :)

Not expecting any drastic weight gain. Looking for of a difference in the mirror

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not expecting any drastic weight gain. Looking for of a difference in the mirror
Me too. Wifey told me my mid section isn't what it used to be. :-(

Touey

Touey

Awards
men can't get away with those kind of comments

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Me too. Wifey told me my mid section isn't what it used to be. :-(
Well, just counter that and say, "Honey, your azz isn't what it used to be since I first met ya" :lol:

Just playin' mountainman...I wouldn't say that to my wife either.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, just counter that and say, "Honey, your azz isn't what it used to be since I first met ya" :lol: Just playin' mountainman...I wouldn't say that to my wife either.
Lol. Wat? You will sleep in the car wit that wit no ass for a month

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, just counter that and say, "Honey, your azz isn't what it used to be since I first met ya" :lol:

Just playin' mountainman...I wouldn't say that to my wife either.
I can't even say that if I wanted to. My wife is full time active duty army so she stays in pretty good shape. She just scored a 322/300 on her last PT test.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13th April 19th

Day off.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn my body is asking for some iron :-( but I need to rest.

Ima kill it on Monday!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn my body is asking for some iron :-( but I need to rest.

Ima kill it on Monday!
You grow on rest days. Enjoy it. Eat alot. take naps.

Ive got swine flu or Sars or something. Fn ill.
Second day in bed....

Had JUST started the Follidrone as well. Pissed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You grow on rest days. Enjoy it. Eat alot. take naps. Ive got swine flu or Sars or something. Fn ill. Second day in bed.... Had JUST started the Follidrone as well. Pissed.
Yea Ik rest days are grow days blah blah blah lol. Jp.

I slept like a baby last night though. Felt great!

Oh damn! That sucks!!! Feel better bro

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoying my rest days before I get to go back tomorrow. Luckily, the gym I go to is pretty much open no matter what all the time (even on Easter!).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoying my rest days before I get to go back tomorrow. Luckily, the gym I go to is pretty much open no matter what all the time (even on Easter!).
Yes sir. Because when we go back it's go time!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had me a blue Hawaiian and it gave me a nice buzz lol. Haven't drink in a long time. Just one though

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had me a blue Hawaiian and it gave me a nice buzz lol. Haven't drink in a long time. Just one though
Im 40. I go out drinking and regret it for days afterward. Liver just doesnt let it happen without considerable protest.
Used to be able to drink all night amd into the next day amd feel pretty much normal.....ahh aging.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 40. I go out drinking and regret it for days afterward. Liver just doesnt let it happen without considerable protest. Used to be able to drink all night amd into the next day amd feel pretty much normal.....ahh aging.
Your still a young buck. I'm 31 and I feel old in the sense that I don't drink and obviously because I like to hit the gym instead and of course my liver. But yes, when I was younger I would drink so much. It was insane. At least a bottle on fri and another sat. That was the clubbin poppin bottle days that I regret. So much money wasted. Ugghhhhh.... We're good bro, we eat healthy and hit the gym. We will and look younger that younger folks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14th April 20th

Day off and HAPPY EASTER everyone

Back to business tomm.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will and look younger that younger folks.
True dat. I had some one ask me what it was like having 2 kids at such a young age the other day. I said "young age? How old do you think I am?", them "28?", me smiling "no, I'm almost 36, thank you though". :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True dat. I had some one ask me what it was like having 2 kids at such a young age the other day. I said "young age? How old do you think I am?", them "28?", me smiling "no, I'm almost 36, thank you though". :)
That's a great feeling lol. Just like hearing that you looking bigger, and leaner lol. Can never get used to those comments.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Easter gym heads

image-2523932386.jpg

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
Im 40. I go out drinking and regret it for days afterward. Liver just doesnt let it happen without considerable protest.
Used to be able to drink all night amd into the next day amd feel pretty much normal.....ahh aging.
I hear you, I'm only 30 but my body can't drink anymore. I had some shots and beer last night for my friends birthday last night, I had like 6-8 drinks and I totally puked this morning. This happens every time I try to drink now, it ruins my whole day the next day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Easter to you too my man! Just got back from church. Today is my off day too.
Thanx. Ditto.

Nice. Just got home from the zoo

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, that's sounds fun.
It was fun. Packed as hell though. The line was ridiculous. But worth it.

Just grilled me some steak with a side of avocado. Yummmz. Tomm carb loading. Need to try and lower carbs a little more through out the week.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn can't wait for my workout tomorrow.

Going to kill it.

A little note- On off days I'm not really feeling anything from Follidrone. I'm guessing it's best to dose all caps pre and not spread them out.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Going to kill it.

A little note- On off days I'm not really feeling anything from Follidrone. I'm guessing it's best to dose all caps pre and not spread them out.
Yeah I notice nothing on off days too. I'm just dosing them for saturation

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm the same, I rarely drink now, when I do i double dose before and after on MT, NAC, Liv52. i feel better for it next day...I think it helps

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established

Going to kill it.

Hmmmmm.... Okay. I will keep that in mind about taking 2 caps before work out.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
It was fun. Packed as hell though. The line was ridiculous. But worth it.

Just grilled me some steak with a side of avocado. Yummmz. Tomm carb loading. Need to try and lower carbs a little more through out the week.
Yeah it the perfect day to go to the zoo. And I love me some steak.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Going to kill it.

This is similar to what our trials guys said.
Since its not a steroid you dont get the alpha feeling or the cranked up libido or increased confidence etc etc that goes with androgenic compounds.
The good news is you dont get the sides either.
In unsure about dosing. It does seem like there are acute effects though as quite a few people mention effects day 1.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is similar to what our trials guys said. Since its not a steroid you dont get the alpha feeling or the cranked up libido or increased confidence etc etc that goes with androgenic compounds. The good news is you dont get the sides either. In unsure about dosing. It does seem like there are acute effects though as quite a few people mention effects day 1.
Exactly how I feel about it. Take it in the morning just for saturation.

Not minding this at all though. As long as it ramps up my workouts that's all that matters which it has.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15th April 21st

Shoulders and biceps

Did a quick 45min workout. Supersets on all exercises. Didn't go to heavy but did go decently heavy to notice endurance and strength.

Reps range was 12-18. Felt good and finally noticed some good pumps.

Highlight of my workout was shoulder presses at 45lbs (usually go at 65-70lbs) super set with side laterals at 15lbs

Shoulder press reps were at 12-15
Side laterals- 8-10

I literally hardly rested. Probably a good 20sec In between sets. Great workout.

I wish I didn't have limited time today because I felt good and energized. I'll make it up tomm and go dead.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so the consensus is the that we should dose both caps pre workout or it does it really matter?

Thanks guys!