abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late check in here.... So HH, you did a full body work out huh? I haven't done one in several months. Today I am tackling my back and biceps.
Yea I do them usually on my last workout day or when I do an extra day. Their fun and challenging. You can mix up so many different exercises. Need to get back on them from time to time bro. Hmmm back n bis, enjoy the pump lol

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yea I do them usually on my last workout day or when I do an extra day. Their fun and challenging. You can mix up so many different exercises. Need to get back on them from time to time bro. Hmmm back n bis, enjoy the pump lol
Yeah, thanks bro. Definitely will considering it since I typically work out 4 days a week. Saturdays are usually my leg and shoulders day but I just may do a full body one tomorrow. The only thing is that on Saturday's, I train fasted so I may not have much in the tank to do an efficient work out. But I'll see how I feel.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, thanks bro. Definitely will considering it since I typically work out 4 days a week. Saturdays are usually my leg and shoulders day but I just may do a full body one tomorrow. The only thing is that on Saturday's, I train fasted so I may not have much in the tank to do an efficient work out. But I'll see how I feel.
Cool. I always train fasted. I love it that way. Just take 5g bcaa pre workout and another 5g intra and you good to go.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping I can go for a run on the track tomorrow. Legs are still sore from my leg session from yesterday.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
So far what I've gotten from Follidrone-
-Pumps (very good pronounced pumps, came week two)

-Endurance (best effect by far)

-DOMS (after the first 3 workouts)

-Libido increase (weird)

-Leaner in the mirror

-Muscle fullness

Im sorry if this has been posted ITT, but have you been taking it 1 2x daily or 2x pre w.o? I was on my 5th day today, and decided to take both pwo instead 1 am 1 pwo, and there was a very noticeable difference in endurance, I felt like I could go forever (and I smoke :( ) and I noticed that breathing better effect some have been stating, I look much bigger in my entire upper body, I seem a tad leaner (again its day 5, so I'lll have to see if that continues) and I comment on Libido on since Im on Test and Libido is through the roof and boosted and skyrocketed and then some lol, but overall I am quite pleased and it's only day 5... What day are u on (I am on my phone and its a pain to go through 18pgs)...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sorry if this has been posted ITT, but have you been taking it 1 2x daily or 2x pre w.o? I was on my 5th day today, and decided to take both pwo instead 1 am 1 pwo, and there was a very noticeable difference in endurance, I felt like I could go forever (and I smoke :( ) and I noticed that breathing better effect some have been stating, I look much bigger in my entire upper body, I seem a tad leaner (again its day 5, so I'lll have to see if that continues) and I comment on Libido on since Im on Test and Libido is through the roof and boosted and skyrocketed and then some lol, but overall I am quite pleased and it's only day 5... What day are u on (I am on my phone and its a pain to go through 18pgs)...
I'm taking two caps pre workout.

Endurance was straight off the back when taking this. It's amazing how fast it worked in that sense.

All other effects really came week two. I'm on day 18 I believe. Lol I forgot. Next week is my fourth.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20th April 26th

Day off~

Might go to the track later.

An FYI. Monday I start my cycle :) so my last week of Follidrone I will take with a ph. Should be great on cycle as well. Looking forward to it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still feeling sore this morning and just busted out 150 push-ups lol. Felt good and crazy pump. Ima try and do 300-400 by the end of the day.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20th

An FYI. Monday I start my cycle :) so my last week of Follidrone I will take with a ph. Should be great on cycle as well. Looking forward to it.
What are you running? I have some Komodo Mutagen I've been sitting on waiting to run for a solid recomp before summer really hits.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you running? I have some Komodo Mutagen I've been sitting on waiting to run for a solid recomp before summer really hits.
It's a beauty lol. Here's my layout-

DMZ-30mg for 3 weeks bridging into Epi starting week 3 and running Epi for 6 weeks at 45mg and 60 the last 3 weeks

Tr3st-75mg for 10 weeks

Lean cuts (androfactory)- 6 weeks

I don't like mixed methyls in one bottle. Always something low dosed. That's Epi and tren right?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate to edit posts on phone. But DMZ is 45mg not 30mg.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a beauty lol. Here's my layout-

DMZ-30mg for 3 weeks bridging into Epi starting week 3 and running Epi for 6 weeks at 45mg and 60 the last 3 weeks

Tr3st-75mg for 10 weeks

Lean cuts (androfactory)- 6 weeks

I don't like mixed methyls in one bottle. Always something low dosed. That's Epi and tren right?
That sounds like a hell of a cycle. You have a preference out of Clomid or nolva?

The mutagen is indeed epi and tren. Thinking about starting at 2 pills a day (10mg each per) for first week then up to 3/day either wk 2 or 3. Still on the fence when I want to start though. I have a log coming up for chaos and pain after the folli.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a hell of a cycle. You have a preference out of Clomid or nolva? The mutagen is indeed epi and tren. Thinking about starting at 2 pills a day (10mg each per) for first week then up to 3/day either wk 2 or 3. Still on the fence when I want to start though. I have a log coming up for chaos and pain after the folli.
My go to serm is torem. Once I used torem I never went back to clomid. Torem works fast.

If I'm not mistaken the tren is underdosed. If it is I would get a bottle of tren to add. I like to start my cut cycle before summer so I can run the end of it when it's June almost July. :)

Ohh I tried one of their samples. Forgot what it was. A pre or fat burner. I remember it was very good though.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
My go to serm is torem. Once I used torem I never went back to clomid. Torem works fast.
I agree with this statement. I will Always use Torem. It's worth the little extra you pay.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with this statement. I will Always use Torem. It's worth the little extra you pay.
It's true. Torem is so much better, def worth the extra buck

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhhh finally got to hit the track and ran 5 laps. Breathing was smooth.

Legs were still sore from Thursdays leg session which made it a bit hard to run.

Rest tomorrow and back at it on Monday. Can't wait.

Rest and eat time

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I'm taking two caps pre workout.

Endurance was straight off the back when taking this. It's amazing how fast it worked in that sense.

All other effects really came week two. I'm on day 18 I believe. Lol I forgot. Next week is my fourth.
I took 2 caps pre for the first time yesterday (day 5 overall) the difference was clear, I had a great w.o taking it pwo... I am also on cycle, and it does work great on cycle, I have been on test-e for almost 4 weeks and ep15tane (45mg) and Furaza (225mg/day) for 3 weeks today, and I look noticeably bigger/fuller in the last week since I've been taking Follidrone... I am very sore today, much more than I normally am, especially the first day after I w.o a specific muscle group (I usually notice it 2 days after the most..)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 2 caps pre for the first time yesterday (day 5 overall) the difference was clear, I had a great w.o taking it pwo... I am also on cycle, and it does work great on cycle, I have been on test-e for almost 4 weeks and ep15tane (45mg) and Furaza (225mg/day) for 3 weeks today, and I look noticeably bigger/fuller in the last week since I've been taking Follidrone... I am very sore today, much more than I normally am, especially the first day after I w.o a specific muscle group (I usually notice it 2 days after the most..)
That's the report from everyone. 2 caps is where it's at. Would like to try 3-4 next time around and see the difference.

Your running a nice cycle there buddy

Folli has been giving me lots of DOMS so I'm assuming that's where u might be getting it from.

Loving Follidrone in many ways

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
That's the report from everyone. 2 caps is where it's at. Would like to try 3-4 next time around and see the difference.

Folli has been giving me lots of DOMS so I'm assuming that's where u might be getting it from.

I've noticed the DOMS as well, didn't even think of attributing it to the folli but I guess that makes sense now...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I normally never got DOMs unless I was taking Follidrone (or ArA). I think it's a good thing to know it's working :)

Just got back from AC. Let's hope recovery is up to par. We'll see how tomorrow is....haha.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I normally never got DOMs unless I was taking Follidrone (or ArA). I think it's a good thing to know it's working :) Just got back from AC. Let's hope recovery is up to par. We'll see how tomorrow is....haha.
Neither did I. I sort of missed it, so I don't mind it and as you said at least we know it's working.

How was it? Hope you enjoyed yourself. Where do you stay at? You gamble? Won?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed the DOMS as well, didn't even think of attributing it to the folli but I guess that makes sense now...
I'm guessing it's a sign of effectiveness. Not to shabby. Like Ai's if you don't feel dry than you know it's not strong. I guess DOMS goes for Follidrone (Epi)

thelast10

thelast10

Awards

Thanks! I am doing a re-comp, and starting to look big again ( I was outta the game for years, and turned into a fatty mcfatass lol) lost about 40lbs, still got plenty to go IMO, ( I have never not bulked on a cycle) so this is new to me... Also the DOMS was surprising, I am taking 6 scoops/day of Bio-gro, BCAA's 2x a day, about 5-7 scoops of protein/day, and plenty of natty protein as well, on top of the cycle I am running, I was feeling very little if any DOMS, so I can only attribute it to the Follidrone. Has there been any studies/reasons pointed out as to why it increases doms?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither did I. I sort of missed it, so I don't mind it and as you said at least we know it's working.

How was it? Hope you enjoyed yourself. Where do you stay at? You gamble? Won?
Had a blast. Stayed at Harrah's and partied a bit before I went gambling. I basically broke even playing Craps/Blackjack (which to me, is a win, haha)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I am doing a re-comp, and starting to look big again ( I was outta the game for years, and turned into a fatty mcfatass lol) lost about 40lbs, still got plenty to go IMO, ( I have never not bulked on a cycle) so this is new to me... Also the DOMS was surprising, I am taking 6 scoops/day of Bio-gro, BCAA's 2x a day, about 5-7 scoops of protein/day, and plenty of natty protein as well, on top of the cycle I am running, I was feeling very little if any DOMS, so I can only attribute it to the Follidrone. Has there been any studies/reasons pointed out as to why it increases doms?
Lol damn that's the worst. Getting in shape, stopping than getting fat lol.

Nice job on the 40lb weight lost. Bulking on a cycle is fun.

Nope. He said that's new to him and is looking into it I believe.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a blast. Stayed at Harrah's and partied a bit before I went gambling. I basically broke even playing Craps/Blackjack (which to me, is a win, haha)
I love harrahs pool party. Lots of fun and women lol.

Breaking even is def winning. Phhhwwww there would've been your supp money hahaha. Welcome back to reality, time to kill them weights brotha.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21 April 27th

Day off. Back at it mañana.

Nothing to report.

Actually *brundel one question? If DOMS is something that Follidrone is giving than maybe avoiding fats (fish oil) may be appropriate? I could be wrong, but it sort of makes sense in a way.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love harrahs pool party. Lots of fun and women lol.

Breaking even is def winning. Phhhwwww there would've been your supp money hahaha. Welcome back to reality, time to kill them weights brotha.
I killed it again today even after the world's crappiest eating/drinking/sleeping. I think Follidrone allows me to ignore muscular/CNS fatigue for sure. I added more volume today cause I was feeling crazy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I killed it again today even after the world's crappiest eating/drinking/sleeping. I think Follidrone allows me to ignore muscular/CNS fatigue for sure. I added more volume today cause I was feeling crazy.
Yeaaa boi! Good to hear. Word when I used to hang out like that and drink it would always mess up my workout the next day or two. Follidrone is def helping.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 22 April 28th

Back and triceps

Crazy energy and endurance. Felt good and breathing was a breeze. All sets super setted as usual with min rest periods of 20-25 secs

No DOMS today. I'm sure by wed or thurs I will get it again. This is my last week on Follidrone. Might double dose these last 4 days and cut it short two days. I don't workout on the weekend so no need to dose those days.

Highlight of the day was these two supersetted.

image-4274654443.jpg

Looking leaner and fuller.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stuff. You're not planning on getting another bottle of FD?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Nice HH! I have tri's and chest this afternoon after work. Have not experienced any DOMS what so ever during my cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice stuff. You're not planning on getting another bottle of FD?
No. Because I started my cycle today. I wanted to but my next run on it I'm double dosing and running it for 8-12 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice HH! I have tri's and chest this afternoon after work. Have not experienced any DOMS what so ever during my cycle.
;-) chest and tris are painful lol. No DOMS? Damn lucky you.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Your superhuman
LOL..yeah, I think not! However, I'm not the only one who doesn't experience DOMS with folli or ArA.

Much I believe I'm a non responder to creatine. I had my creatinine levels checked and it was at the top of the scale. :lol:

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL..yeah, I think not! However, I'm not the only one who doesn't experience DOMS with folli or ArA.

Much I believe I'm a non responder to creatine. I had my creatinine levels checked and it was at the top of the scale. :lol:
I'm one of the few oddballs that dosed 1.5g ArA and barely had DOMs too.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or maybe he isn't doing super heavy supersets with 10 second rests :D You go pretty hard, man.
Lol. Word. Man up! Jp.

Thanx bruh.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL..yeah, I think not! However, I'm not the only one who doesn't experience DOMS with folli or ArA. Much I believe I'm a non responder to creatine. I had my creatinine levels checked and it was at the top of the scale. :lol:
I need to see if I get DOMS this week. 3 weeks straight with it. I'm not complaining though. I sort of like it lol.

I respond well to creatine. Great staple if you respond, and cheap.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm one of the few oddballs that dosed 1.5g ArA and barely had DOMs too.
Yep, my dosage was the same. 1.5gms pre work out. At one point I thought I was getting it, but it must have been some soreness. However, I still enjoyed it.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Curious what you are insinuating by stating your creatinine levels are at the top of the scale?
Okay, well on the sheet, there was a scale...so let's use for example a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the highest. Well my levels were like 9.7.

So that's what I meant when I said "top of the scale".

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Okay, well on the sheet, there was a scale...so let's use for example a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the highest. Well my levels were like 9.7.

So that's what I meant when I said "top of the scale".
So what are you insinuating? That you may have kidney damage, or that it's so high because you are breaking down a lot of muscle? I'm just thinking of the reasons your creatinine could be so high, and was wondering if that's what you meant to suggest.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, creatinine is not something I would want to see top of the charts.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23 April 29th

Shoulders and biceps

Took 2 caps (4 retail caps) pre workout. Decided to double dose the last 4 days and see if I feel a difference.

Super setted as usual and felt GREAT! Pumps were crazy and endurance was on point. I felt more focused than usual today. Not sure if it was because it's the first day or the dosage increase.

image-2076536783.jpg

image-2793213830.jpg

image-1956902981.jpg

Shrugs with this weight at 8 reps controlled, not rushed.