brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update-

Today was my first day in the gym without Follidrone and I def feel the difference. After coming off you see what it really did when you was on.

I miss you Follidrone :-(
I hate to say it...but....the guys in internal testing....that had all those giant numbers.....
They did drop post cycle. I had frantic calls every morning asking for more product lol.

The good news is this.....it will likely become a staple for many as the added horsepower is impressive.
Also you realize it wasnt even 1% placebo when you return to normal. Sort of like an oral Steroid.
At first your like....damn Im so strong and buff. Post cycle your like....awwww mah gains er gone.

There is reason to believe the muscle gained will remain though.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to run a cycle just to keep what we got on Folli? That would be ironic....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to say it...but....the guys in internal testing....that had all those giant numbers..... They did drop post cycle. I had frantic calls every morning asking for more product lol. The good news is this.....it will likely become a staple for many as the added horsepower is impressive. Also you realize it wasnt even 1% placebo when you return to normal. Sort of like an oral Steroid. At first your like....damn Im so strong and buff. Post cycle your like....awwww mah gains er gone. There is reason to believe the muscle gained will remain though.
I agree 100% I see it as a staple in the future.

On point there bro

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to run a cycle just to keep what we got on Folli? That would be ironic....
Soon there will be FA.

Follidrone anonymous. For guys who have been on Follidrone for years and cant quit.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon there will be FA.

Follidrone anonymous. For guys who have been on Follidrone for years and cant quit.
I'm ready for the meetings already, just name the time and place.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol ^^

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to say it...but....the guys in internal testing....that had all those giant numbers.....
They did drop post cycle. I had frantic calls every morning asking for more product lol.

The good news is this.....it will likely become a staple for many as the added horsepower is impressive.
Also you realize it wasnt even 1% placebo when you return to normal. Sort of like an oral Steroid.
At first your like....damn Im so strong and buff. Post cycle your like....awwww mah gains er gone.

There is reason to believe the muscle gained will remain though.
seems to be some kind of natty tren then ;). effects are similar from reading your post.noone keeps all strength gains from that one after cyclr

sisi1887

Awards
So you don't keep the gains? Well...that's kinda disappointing :\

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I kept mine no problem, but you do need to work much harder to try to keep up at the level of endurance Folli has you at.

sisi1887

Awards
So it's not a drop off to where you were, it's a very interesting supp. I may have to give it a try when it's available again. Would it be a good stack with AB?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a drop off IMO in terms of endurance, and intensity but that's the whole reason for a supp. But in terms of gains and where u were will remain if routine and intensity is at the same pace. Just like anything else.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it's not a drop off to where you were, it's a very interesting supp. I may have to give it a try when it's available again. Would it be a good stack with AB?
Its available now
Strong supplements
Planetary nutrition
Others

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a drop off IMO in terms of endurance, and intensity but that's the whole reason for a supp. But in terms of gains and where u were will remain if routine and intensity is at the same pace. Just like anything else.
Exactly. It will push you through barriers and plateaus but you need to keep at it once there. I will say that I do look much more full and vascular while on it though.