Halfhumans Follidrone log

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tempted to up the dose but I don't have enough bottles :D

Either way, I've been smashing out PRs so I'm not disappointed. Good stuff though as usual

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tempted to up the dose but I don't have enough bottles :D Either way, I've been smashing out PRs so I'm not disappointed. Good stuff though as usual
Just run it at 2 caps for now. Next run like me ima run double dosed to see the difference.

Word you have. Good job bruh.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
So what are you insinuating? That you may have kidney damage, or that it's so high because you are breaking down a lot of muscle? I'm just thinking of the reasons your creatinine could be so high, and was wondering if that's what you meant to suggest.
Okay, I looked at my charts again and what I "should" have said was that my levels were in the range where it should be. For a moment there, you guys had me scared. LOL!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Also should mention that muscular young or middle-aged adults may have more creatinine in their blood than the norm for the general population. I'm 42 so I approaching middle age and I've been working out off and on since my mid 20's.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, I was going to subtly suggest to start drinking some cranberry juice.

btw- I love the app, halfhuman. That is great how it actually shows a pic of the movement.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, I was going to subtly suggest to start drinking some cranberry juice. btw- I love the app, halfhuman. That is great how it actually shows a pic of the movement.
Niceee. Yea that app is cool. Np buddy

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Also should mention that muscular young or middle-aged adults may have more creatinine in their blood than the norm for the general population. I'm 42 so I approaching middle age and I've been working out off and on since my mid 20's.
Oh ok, i saw the smiley face and thought you were saying it like it was a good thing. Like it had some correlation to you having lots of creatine stores or something.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24th April 30th

Chest

Took 4 caps 30min pre workout on a empty stomach.

Endurance has been great and it has not decreased at all. It's pretty consistent workout to workout. Still have not seen any specific strength increase in terms of weight but rep range and sets has definitely gone up. I always feel pretty strong and due to the increase in endurance it's made me want to push for more reps and more sets instead of just going super heavy and be in the 6-8 rep range.

Today was a great workout. Chest and triceps were pumped like crazy. Super sets as usual and rest periods at 30-45 sec today. Overall great all around workout in all aspects.

image-1828211112.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you notice any difference with the double dose?
Nope. Not yet. Maybe in a week you will feel or see a difference, but I won't be able to find out as this is my last week :-(

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No immediate difference in double dosing so far. Second day doing so. Two more days.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know why I can't multiple quote but looking forward to your final review man.
Oh yes. Cycle started this past Monday. I don't know how to do multiple quotes neither lol.

Thanx buddy. Two more days left. I will def miss logging and talking to you guys on a day to day basis.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To do a multi-quote, you hit "Reply with Quote" to one post and hit the Quotation+ Sign for all the other posts you want to quote.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well I won't double dose as of yet. Today will be my back and biceps days.

Have to say though on Monday, I did tri's and chest and was on fiya!!!!! I mean, I didn't even want to stop. Now, I don't know if follidrone has officially kicked in but Monday was insane in my membrane. Hoping to repeat this after work when I go to the gym.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never seen it tested above 2 caps.
Im not sure if there will be an increase or not.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for chiming in brundel about the double dosage.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesnt mean nothing will happen. I would think more = more. I just dont know for sure.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt mean nothing will happen. I would think more = more. I just dont know for sure.
Roger that because sometimes more doesn't mean better but we'll just have to wait and see how those who double dose react to it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I won't double dose as of yet. Today will be my back and biceps days. Have to say though on Monday, I did tri's and chest and was on fiya!!!!! I mean, I didn't even want to stop. Now, I don't know if follidrone has officially kicked in but Monday was insane in my membrane. Hoping to repeat this after work when I go to the gym.
Chest and tris and back and biceps is a killa combo. I can see the insanity on your workouts. Follidrone seems to do that lol. You will def see that every workout now.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might try a 1.5x dose on my next bottle for fun.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah HH, I killed it again. About half way through my work out, I was in like 3rd or 4th gear. Still feel some triceps soreness now.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna figure it all out during deload week what I really want to do.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah HH, I killed it again. About half way through my work out, I was in like 3rd or 4th gear. Still feel some triceps soreness now.
Love to hear that bruh. Yea DOMS is not joke on Follidrone. Love it though :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25 May 1st

Legs and two exercises of shoulders

Dosed 4 pills 30min pre workout

No difference from 2 pills yet.

Killed it today to the point I felt like throwing up. Legs felt good and went with minimal rest once again to take advantage of the endurance Follidrone gives. Pumps were great as well.

Seeing more muscle fullness and looking a lot leaner.

Today there was no real highlight just a great overall workout. I didn't super set today.

Lately soreness comes today or tomm. So far no DOMS today. We shall see tomm.

Tomorrow is my last day on Follidrone I will def miss it.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 May 1st

Legs and two exercises of shoulders

Dosed 4 pills 30min pre workout

No difference from 2 pills yet.

Killed it today to the point I felt like throwing up. Legs felt good and went with minimal rest once again to take advantage of the endurance Follidrone gives. Pumps were great as well.

Seeing more muscle fullness and looking a lot leaner.

Today there was no real highlight just a great overall workout. I didn't super set today.

Lately soreness comes today or tomm. So far no DOMS today. We shall see tomm.

Tomorrow is my last day on Follidrone I will def miss it.
Well, I have about a week's worth left of Folli...ho-hum...

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Legs ^^

Off day ugggghh lol. Tomms my last day than two days off.
Well, I just remembered that I will be busy all day tomorrow so I won't be able to work out AND I will be busy on Saturday which is my shoulders and legs day. Helping my dad with some yard work so I will be getting in some form of exercise. This will be the longest layoff for me since mid December last year.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I just remembered that I will be busy all day tomorrow so I won't be able to work out AND I will be busy on Saturday which is my shoulders and legs day. Helping my dad with some yard work so I will be getting in some form of exercise. This will be the longest layoff for me since mid December last year.
Oh damn, that's torture lol. Make it fun and you can see it as some cardio.

It's ok to get some days off. Always come back going harder.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn, that's torture lol. Make it fun and you can see it as some cardio.

It's ok to get some days off. Always come back going harder.
Yep, I hear ya. It's all good though. Gotta help out the parents. But come Monday, it's ON!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was my last dose. Final review later today or tomm.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was my last dose. Final review later today or tomm.
Thanks bro.
If you have time, please fill out a product review. Or just copy paste the final review so we have some product reviews up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. If you have time, please fill out a product review. Or just copy paste the final review so we have some product reviews up.
I got you

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review-

Dosage- 10-10 Simple dosing and no need to take so many pills throughout the day. 30-45 min pre workout is all you need. Started at 2 pills pre workout and went 4 pills the last 3 days and didn't feel any difference. Sometimes more isn't better. Might be worth going 4 pills if ran more than 4 weeks but I didn't get to experiment that long.

Strength- 10 out of 10 This was determined on muscle endurance and pushing more weight in terms of more reps and sets.

Endurance- 12 out of 10 This was the number 1 effect and lasted all 4 weeks. Effects came immediately.

Pumps- 8-10 Pumps were insane. Came around week 2. Pump seem to last a hour or so post workout too.

Mood enhance- 0-10 Didn't really get any mood change.

Aggression- 6-10 I won't call it aggression but I did always want to go harder and I believe it's because of the enhanced endurance which made me want to go harder and longer.

Stamina- 10-10 Stamina was great.

Muscle fullness- 10-10 Muscles looked full after week 1.

Focus-8-10 Focus was on point. Again all positive effects might be contributed to the excellent endurance effects this gives. Mind to muscle focus was in tact.

DOMS- 8-10. I give it a 8 here. Didn't get any DOMS week 1 but week 2 and 3 were extreme. Always came around the 2 or 3rd workout and lasted all week. On my last week (4) I didn't get any DOMS. My assumption is it diminishes after week 3 if ran longer than 4 weeks.

Overall-10-10 Great all around supplement. Gave everything you would hope for in a supp. Not one complaint. Very effective from day one and only got better. This got me very lean while gaining 2lbs.

Final thought- Very effective in any situation. I see this being great during and after a cycle. I wouldn't run this any shorter than 6 weeks at least. I feel this has much more to offer and would be a waste to run it for only 4 weeks. Great to stack with anything. I loved every minute of this run. My next run will be 8-12 weeks.

Thank you to brundel you have an excellent product. I def recommend this to anyone in any phase (bulk, cut, or Recomp)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also want to thank those who followed along. Had a good time logging this.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to find a supplant review page brundel

turff49

turff49

Awards
Hey, so are you going to send my supplements I paid for, give me a refund, or stiff me. At least give me a response. Tried pm, reply in the for sale thread, and seller feedback forum.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, so are you going to send my supplements I paid for, give me a refund, or stiff me. At least give me a response. Tried pm, reply in the for sale thread, and seller feedback forum.
It was sent. I'm not going to stiff you lol. You should be receiving it anytime now

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your final review HH! I have less than a week left of follidrone. Back in the saddle tomorrow.

I tell ya, tearing down a wooden shed and building a new one was no joke. I definitely got my exercise in on Friday and Saturday.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent. Done bro. Anytime

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update-

Today was my first day in the gym without Follidrone and I def feel the difference. After coming off you see what it really did when you was on.

I miss you Follidrone :-(