abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL..I definitely won't be trying it since what I'm taking is working.... LOL...my muscles talking to me huh? Maybe so....LOL!!! But honestly, I feel great and already looking forward to tomorrow's session.
Lol. Funny.

Omg I be feeling the same way. After I workout I'm already looking forward to the next.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I gave it plenty of chances. Used 4 bottles and nada. Never again. Lol. Recompadrol and burn 24 my top two along side NaRALA
I ran 2, and experienced nothing as well. Very disappointed considering SNS is a top company in my books..

I really want to run Recompadrol + B24, just hasn't been the right time lol. Love me some NaRALA thoughhhh

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked this of kbayne because I am curious what you guys will use as a gauge as to the benefit of FD? You guys run high volume, more BB style routines and I was wondering how you will determine how good this was.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 2, and experienced nothing as well. Very disappointed considering SNS is a top company in my books.. I really want to run Recompadrol + B24, just hasn't been the right time lol. Love me some NaRALA thoughhhh
What a shame because I do like SNS as well.

Yes those two together would be nice.

NaRALA is always along side my Gda

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked this of kbayne because I am curious what you guys will use as a gauge as to the benefit of FD? You guys run high volume, more BB style routines and I was wondering how you will determine how good this was.
More reps with higher volume.

Sticking to 10-15 rep range while increasing the weight. Also endurance is so good on this that pushing the limit on supersets is also a goal.

For example I hit 225 for reps without fatiguing while super setting. Tomm comes I want to also hit say 225 but for higher reps or maybe increased the weight with a slight decrease in reps. It all depends on what was accomplished the days/weeks prior.

When I'm in the 6-8 rep range that's more for when I'm bulking or when I want a little change from my super sets/higher reps just to keep strength high.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Difference in 10RM, visual, probably endurance would be the biggest factor for us (or atleast for me)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so you will be using 10RM.

I am using 2RM. Also continuing HIIT, martial arts, and my high rep drop sets, as factors on determining endurance/recovery.

I think it is good for this to happen because now people can get a better idea on both sides.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so you will be using 10RM. I am using 2RM. Also continuing HIIT, martial arts, and my high rep drop sets, as factors on determining endurance/recovery. I think it is good for this to happen because now people can get a better idea on both sides.
Yes sir. 10RM

I am also incorporating HIIT, which I have not tested it so much yet. This week I will.

I do drop sets as well, I do one drop set exercise at the end of my workout sometimes two. Endurance is very high on that. I will focus more on that as well.

But yes, it's very good we all doing different activities to see how broad folli is.

So far it's working on all aspects. Loving it.

Ik 8 weeks must be so sweet. Damn! Might budge and get that other bottle if brundel ( :) ) doesn't hook me up lol :-(

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hardly slept last night. Got up to piss so many times and I feel a slight cold coming. My throat hurts a bit.

Besides that. Took my pill at 8:00am gym at 8:30

Chest baby!!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the weather in NY is like it is in NJ....then yeah, it just randomly got cold as hell and it's messing with me. Haha. Hopefully I don't get sick during this run.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Hardly slept last night. Got up to piss so many times and I feel a slight cold coming. My throat hurts a bit.

Besides that. Took my pill at 8:00am gym at 8:30

Chest baby!!!
Aw man, well, maybe you will knock that cold out when you're cruising through your bench press!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the weather in NY is like it is in NJ....then yeah, it just randomly got cold as hell and it's messing with me. Haha. Hopefully I don't get sick during this run.
Yup! We got some snow. Weirdest sh!t. I hate it! I mean it's melted now but damn. Messing with me too lol. I popped 4g of vitamin c in the middle of be night.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aw man, well, maybe you will knock that cold out when you're cruising through your bench press!
Wat?! My workout killed them germs lol. Nah I wish. Throat still hurts a bit. Drink some tea later.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Same here.... Im in NY, there's snow outside (not much) but still snow ffs.....

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 April 16th

Damn another epic workout. Haven't had not one bad one yet even with minimum sleep at times.

Once again endurance was the highlight.

Did dumbbell bench press in all angles.

Decline- 75lbs-10x for 4 sets
Decline on number four of pin- 85lbs-x10 for 3 sets
Flat bench- 85-x10 for 2 sets and last set 8 reps.
After that 8 rep I was like damn their getting heavier. My partner was like stick to that weight and I looked at the 95lb dumbbells and said give me those! Lol. Busted out 10 reps when I thought I was only able to do about 6. Strength and energy just came from no where.

My chest was murdered.

Did some bicep work and did two different hand grips back to back. Pumps were intense.

Just got home drank 40g of whey with a table spoon of pb with water.

I honestly feel that I can go back right now and have another workout.

Mind you carbs have been lowered. Yesterday I only consumed about 80g. No lethargy feeling at all. Today low carbs again until Monday re-feed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image-1861087280.jpg

The dumbbells that got tortured

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting my back tatted as we speak. Getting wifeys name on my back piece. We make a year married tomm so this is her gift. She's been dying for me to do this for 6 years now lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update- forgot to mention that libido seems to have risen. I've been horny lately and lots of random woods. I'm not taking anything that can contribute to that so I'm assuming folli might be doing that.

Brundel any studies on that?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido should be from the Tongkat/boron I believe. I noticed this yesterday as well.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting my back tatted as we speak. Getting wifeys name on my back piece. We make a year married tomm so this is her gift. She's been dying for me to do this for 6 years now lol
I commend you on that. That's a serious commitment right there. I have my kids names and birthdates on one arm, and my grandfathers hammer with his dates on the other. I've always been a little leary of getting my wife's name. Pics when it's done?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Libido should be from the Tongkat/boron I believe. I noticed this yesterday as well.
I didn't use it yet. I was saving it for later on

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their are a few apps and websites that help you determine what your 1RM should be. It goes by the rep range your currently on.

Yea folli is def giving much more endurance in the rep range. Which is sort of strength gains in a sense.

As a matter fact ima do chest tomm and I will test out the calculation and see if I can exceed the 1RM. I don't like doing 1 rep to see my strength though. I never really do that. I like to test my strength on weight and rep range. If I do 225x 10 and next week 12x that's what I push for, than I'll raise up the weight a bit and continue to do so. I switch it up as well and go in the 8 rep range but why do that if this is giving me that crazy endurance to push more reps at the same weight.
In the research studies strength was gauged by reps. Not by weight. So...if you get 10 reps week 1 and week 4 your getting 15 thats 50% increase.

Now that im clean i train in the higher rep range. 11-20. I aim for a weight i can handle for 11-15. Each week my goal is to get 1 more rep. When i hit 20 weight goes up.
Its working well to build me back up to my desired weight.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Quick update- forgot to mention that libido seems to have risen. I've been horny lately and lots of random woods. I'm not taking anything that can contribute to that so I'm assuming folli might be doing that.

Hmmm....no woody update from me yet! LOL!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lots of mentions of this but i thought it was the tongkat boron. I wonder how exactly its doing this?
Enhanced bloodflow or something?
Its not hormonal.....keep us posted.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of mentions of this but i thought it was the tongkat boron. I wonder how exactly its doing this? Enhanced bloodflow or something? Its not hormonal.....keep us posted.
Exactly. It's weird. It'll get up easily like when I was a teenager lol. I'm not complaining at all. :)

Wifeys loving it right now and she preg so I'm happy I can please her hehe

I def will. Will give a weekly update or so on libido and see if it continues.

**(For those who missed it, it's not the tongkat/boron I'm not using it yet just the folli)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. It's weird. It'll get up easily like when I was a teenager lol. I'm not complaining at all. :)

Wifeys loving it right now and she preg so I'm happy I can please her hehe

I def will. Will give a weekly update or so on libido and see if it continues.

**(For those who missed it, it's not the tongkat/boron I'm not using it yet just the folli)

Nice!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics of the new tat?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling good this morning.

Getting for the gym. Popped a pill at 8:00am gym at 8:35

Today's legs and some shoulders. Might mix in some triceps.

A little note- feeling very sore. I haven't feel sore like this in a long time. I feel like I recovered but sore.

Lets gooooo!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Morning HH! Go do your thang bro! Today is my off day but tomorrow is back to tri's and chest.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning HH! Go do your thang bro! Today is my off day but tomorrow is back to tri's and chest.
Gm brotha. Had a decent workout. I hate days off lol.