Hairygrandpas log, fat- and older people welcome!- diet, training, cycles, healing

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Don't look too long at my employees daughter, in most country's it's called "jailbait" with 15y, here they say:
"When grass grows you play soccer."
That's similar to: "Grass in the end field, play ball. Otherwise punt." You don't want to get tackled in the end zone if there is no grass.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update on my fugged up knees and current cycle:

Trenavar / Epistane dried my knee joints to the point, that even after 3 month after finishing the cycle, my knees are dry , grinding, cold sensitive and hurting badly. Can't do proper leg exercises and bicycle is the only option. A doc prescribed me 40mg prednisone/day until symptoms subside, I'm on day 5 now, and it's 50% better.

I'm now on:
NPP (fast acting Deca) 200mg (2x100mg x week)
Long acting Deca 1x200mg/week
Test-e 250mg 1x week
50mg TD Trest for a month to avoid Deca-D*ck from the NPP

Yesterday I noted a strong alpha feeling that got into a bit of roid rage (?). Normally, I'm the diplomatic kind of person and very resilient to getting mad.
I filled up gas on a gas station and waited 10 minutes to pay. Nobody showed up. Suddenly I lost it.
Entering forcefully into the as " private " labeled quarters of the station, I found 3 employees drinking coffee and eating burritos. I snapped. The first guy who stood up, I slapped his burrito hand, sending the thing flying against the wall. Then was a long pause, I was perplex over my own actions. It did not got violent any further, they apologized and got to work.
This episode disturbed me, I'm not that kind of a person.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Haha, that sounds like a scene from a movie. Must have been a hell of a slap if they just apologized and went back to work.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, that sounds like a scene from a movie. Must have been a hell of a slap if they just apologized and went back to work.
I shouted loudly before the slap, told them that half Paraguay was in need for jobs. I was in boss mode and they thought I was from the company -or something like that... LOL
Anyway, it still hunts me, if there were a security guard, I could have ended dead... Here a photo of my own guard at my office:

dani.jpg

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Update on my fugged up knees and current cycle:

Trenavar / Epistane dried my knee joints to the point, that even after 3 month after finishing the cycle, my knees are dry , grinding, cold sensitive and hurting badly. Can't do proper leg exercises and bicycle is the only option. A doc prescribed me 40mg prednisone/day until symptoms subside, I'm on day 5 now, and it's 50% better.

I'm now on:
NPP (fast acting Deca) 200mg (2x100mg x week)
Long acting Deca 1x200mg/week
Test-e 250mg 1x week
50mg TD Trest for a month to avoid Deca-D*ck from the NPP

Yesterday I noted a strong alpha feeling that got into a bit of roid rage (?). Normally, I'm the diplomatic kind of person and very resilient to getting mad.
I filled up gas on a gas station and waited 10 minutes to pay. Nobody showed up. Suddenly I lost it.
Entering forcefully into the as " private " labeled quarters of the station, I found 3 employees drinking coffee and eating burritos. I snapped. The first guy who stood up, I slapped his burrito hand, sending the thing flying against the wall. Then was a long pause, I was perplex over my own actions. It did not got violent any further, they apologized and got to work.
This episode disturbed me, I'm not that kind of a person.
MEXICO-burrito-slap.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tonight was volume night:

Chest,Back

Dips BW 210lbs 10 sets (40 sec pause)
10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/12 (flawless victory)

Lat pull down extra wide grip 10 sets (40 sec pause)
165 lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (flawless victory)

seated row narrow grip 6 sets + 2 rest pause (40 sec/ 10 sec pause)
200 lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10 +6/5 (flawless victory)

10 min bicycle mountain lv.15 (finish him)

My son took some pictures of his old dad working out:

Workout impressions:

dips1.jpg
dips2.jpg

lat1.jpg
lat2.jpg

row.jpg
bike.jpg

pieceofme.jpg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tonight was volume night:

Chest,Back

Dips BW 210lbs 10 sets (40 sec pause)
10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/12 (flawless victory)

Lat pull down extra wide grip 10 sets (40 sec pause)
165 lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (flawless victory)

seated row narrow grip 6 sets + 2 rest pause (40 sec/ 10 sec pause)
200 lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10 +6/5 (flawless victory)

10 min bicycle mountain lv.15 (finish him)

My son took some pictures of his old dad working out:

Workout impressions:

View attachment 130430 View attachment 130431

View attachment 130432 View attachment 130433

View attachment 130434 View attachment 130435

View attachment 130438
Good god your bigger than half the dudes at my gym hahahah looking good.....

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking thick and Swole! Awesome! Your volume is beastly as well.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders,Abs,Bicycle

Wanted to do something more intense, made a circuit for shoulders, alternating between 3 exercises, cutting rest to 30 sec:

*standing Arnold DB press
*shoulder press machine
*standing Bradford press

30 sec rest between sets, as explosive as possible while maintaining optimal form:

Arnold: 2x20kg (2x44lbs) x9
shoulder press: 110lbs x8
Bradford: Olympic BB x40 (every move count)
Arnold: 2x20kg (2x44lbs) x8
shoulder press: 110lbs x2 / got too heavy down to 90lbs x6
Bradford: Olympic BB x38 (every move count)
Arnold: 2x20kg (2x44lbs) x8 -trembling-
shoulder press: 90lbs x8
Bradford: Olympic BB x39 (every move count) -almost crying here-

bent over one arm DB lateral raise pinky up (40 sec rest) 1 sec hold on top
15kg (33lbs) x12/10/8/8/6

inclined sit ups, max incline:
43/33/20 pause 3 minutes, sweating like Rosie O'Donnell here, 30

Roman Chair leg raises:
15/12/9

Bicycle

15min lv.10-15 mountain, pause for 3 minutes/ lv.20 mountain 3 minutes

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update about healing my knees:

I figured out, that 2x week NPP is not enough due to the short half life of roughly 2-3 days.
What I'm on now:

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) 3x100mg/w
Deca Durabolin 1x200mg/w
test-E 250mg/w
0.75 Adex EOD (had to up dosage do to trest-nipple-trouble)
TD trest 50mg/day to counteract NPP-D*ck

Doc prescribed: Prednisolone 40mg/day until symptoms subside, then tapering down.
(That one I don't like, bloating already started after 5 days- but it's knocking the inflammation out)

Animal Flex
Cissus
Hydrolized Gelatine
Bicycle and water walking daily

Knees @60% capacity...

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Just finding this log now. You have come a long way! In for the continued journey.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Bicycle and water walking daily

Knees @60% capacity...
WOW Gramps, wasn't aware you could walk on water...LOL

Seriously though, how's the Animal Flex and Cissus working for you? I've had bad knees since high school and i'm always looking for something to help.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW Gramps, wasn't aware you could walk on water...LOL

Seriously though, how's the Animal Flex and Cissus working for you? I've had bad knees since high school and i'm always looking for something to help.
Hahaha! You cracked me up here!

Honest answer?
NOTHING has helped so far, besides Indomethacin (preferred) or Prednisolone (catabolic medicine from hell).

Believe me, I will try ALL and Anything to get those joints up and running again.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For your joint issues: I use 1 cap iForce Joint Help plus 2 caps GLCDIRECT dot com glucosamine daily.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Thanks but your volume trumps mine! Let's kick old age's arse together, shall we?
Small difference:
You have still a grin on your face doing the exercises, while I make a face like a fist.

For your joint issues: I use 1 cap iForce Joint Help plus 2 caps GLCDIRECT dot com glucosamine daily.
Found IForce on ebay, having trouble locating the right GLC Direct supplement on amazon -or ebay (has to be on those two stores).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in as well-

great progress from the start HG, great job.

help anyway I can,

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in as well-

great progress from the start HG, great job.

help anyway I can,
Will send you a friend invite, later I'll ask you for a loan. muhahaha

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm a German who migrated to Paraguay 23 years ago, looking for freedom and to escape German routine, bureaucracy, ridiculous rules and laws.
Never regretted my decision to live off the grid, here I could fulfill all my dreams.
I'm sure every place has it's ups and downs but I can really appreciate this statement and I am in a way quite jealous. I'm sure the way of life you have is a slower-paced and more relaxing one then most find living in a big metropolis.

One of these days, maybe when I retire, I truly wish to disconnect (as much as possible) and just live off of what nature gave us.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your already rich how about buying a supp store and sendin us mates free supps
That's not a way to get rich,..... asking strangers for loans is.
I could offer you a juicy job down here, all my employees are happy with the monthly payment of about US 320.- .:bandit:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That's not a way to get rich,..... asking strangers for loans is.
I could offer you a juicy job down here, all my employees are happy with the monthly payment of about US 320.- .:bandit:
Holy damn lol . I Google mapped the area your in very nice !!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure every place has it's ups and downs but I can really appreciate this statement and I am in a way quite jealous. I'm sure the way of life you have is a slower-paced and more relaxing one then most find living in a big metropolis.

One of these days, maybe when I retire, I truly wish to disconnect (as much as possible) and just live off of what nature gave us.
I could elaborate on this a bit, if I may:
I'm not retired, still working 5-8 hours a day.

Pros:
-most laws aren't taken serious
-if you don't hit somebody - you can drink and drive
-all policemen love cash
-you can be what you want to be, like being a architect without studying
-employees are cheap
-always warm
-property is cheap in rural areas
-opportunities for self employed when modern knowledge (telecommunication, robotic, mechanic a.o. )
-women are always interested in foreigners
-no racism

Cons:
-most laws aren't taken serious
-to many drunk drivers
-all policemen love cash, also when someone causes YOU trouble, meaning, someone steals from you and police was payed and keeps quit
-you can be what you want to be, like being a architect without studying, no professionals here (Engineers,Architects,Medical) you die in the hospital
-employees are cheap but not qualified or over enthusiastic , even for more payment
-always warm, sometimes too warm
-property is cheap in rural areas, but the roads to get there can be disastrous
-making a living here is hard, you have to be a true professional, because here, nobody is one
-women are looking for a sugar daddy, at the end, you are maintaining a family of 15 or more (they are VERY family orientated)
-no racism, but if you are a foreigner, EVERYTHING is more expensive for YOU, it's called the "precio para gringo".

There is surely more to talk about, just my quick response. Thanks for the interest!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
@ HGP - Your list made me chuckle out loud so thanks for that. There is pros and cons to everything so at the end of the day, we all have to make the best of whatever situation WE put ourselves in. I'm a bit of a romantic and I like the idea of walking out to my own pond/lake to catch some dinner, as well as just disconnecting from the hustle and bustle of this electronic world I find myself in.

(Insert dream here)

Someday I will have a ranch in the country and the only sounds I will hear will be the comforting nagging of my wife and the energetic grandchildren running around outside playing.....and doing my chores if they want to eat dinner. Lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ HGP - Your list made me chuckle out loud so thanks for that. There is pros and cons to everything so at the end of the day, we all have to make the best of whatever situation WE put ourselves in. I'm a bit of a romantic and I like the idea of walking out to my own pond/lake to catch some dinner, as well as just disconnecting from the hustle and bustle of this electronic world I find myself in.

(Insert dream here)

Someday I will have a ranch in the country and the only sounds I will hear will be the comforting nagging of my wife and the energetic grandchildren running around outside playing.....and doing my chores if they want to eat dinner. Lol.
I totally agree!

But NOTHING is as it seems, and true happiness comes only from overcoming unhappiness, and is short lived.

It sure looks romantic and it has his good days, but with more wealth comes more worries, don't let me go into details like:

Employees selling the fish food behind your back and suddenly, you have 4000 pound starved to death, stinking fish floating around...

LOL, see?

Edit: IMHO, the journey to fulfill your dreams is what life is about, this journey never ends

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree!

But NOTHING is as it seems, and true happiness comes only from overcoming unhappiness, and is short lived.

It sure looks romantic and it has his good days, but with more wealth comes more worries, don't let me go into details like:

Employees selling the fish food behind your back and suddenly, you have 4000 pound dead stinking fish floating around...

LOL, see?
We are in agreement. The grass isn't always greener and happiness comes from within. I have an idealistic view of where I would like to be in my later years in life but the journey is what matters. I tell my girl that all the time when she gets impatient. The journey is what shapes us and is what will make me enjoy my peaceful ranch (or whatevr it ends up being) sooo much more when it's all said and done.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Small difference:
You have still a grin on your face doing the exercises, while I make a face like a fist.

Found IForce on ebay, having trouble locating the right GLC Direct supplement on amazon -or ebay (has to be on those two stores).
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455142694.128399.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still carb back-loading at 1500 kcal x day. Now at 101.5 kg (224 lbs), up from 210 lbs.
Guess I'm holding water due to Prednisone and NPP.
Knees now at 70%, getting better by the day.

Chest,Back,Core

Circuit, 1 minute rest between sets and exercises:
Pull ups (1s up/2s down) ---> Push ups (w. handles) 2s down, nipples touching ground/1s up ---> Straight arm lat push down (1s down/2s up)

Pull: x10 Push: x43 Lat push: 35kg (77lbs) x10
Pull: x 8 Push: x36 Lat push: 35kg (77lbs) x10
Pull: x 8 Push: x29 Lat push: 35kg (77lbs) x9
Pull: x 7 Push: x28 Lat push: 35kg (77lbs) x9
Pull: x 6 Push: x25 Lat push: 35kg (77lbs) x7
Pull: x 6 Push: x23 Lat push: 35kg (77lbs) x8
Rest pause set 10 sec pause:
Pull: x2 Push: x15 Lat push: 35kg (77lbs) x2

Planking x3: 1min,40sec,35sec

Bicycle 5 min hill up lv.15-20 Heart rate maintain at 150

This workout drained me hard, will do off-day tomorrow.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday I took off.
Knees are momentarily pain free, starting to taper down on the prednisone.
Had trouble sleeping for the last to nights and tried my wife's Valerian root -and Melatonin pills, It worked, feeling refreshed today.
Have to dig deeper what other goodies my wife got hidden from me.

CJNator

Awards
PES is coming out with a joint supplement really soon and sns too, you should look into those!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need to get caught up in here. How them knees feeling?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to get caught up in here. How them knees feeling?
Thanks for asking.
They are fine for now.
I'm slowly getting off of prednisone letting (low dose) NPP, Deca, rehabilitation exercises and a sh*tload of supplements take over.

Prednisone is like "reverse-Dbol", LOL. Bloats you up real quick and eats your muscles.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks for asking.
They are fine for now.
I'm slowly getting off of prednisone letting (low dose) NPP, Deca, rehabilitation exercises and a sh*tload of supplements take over.

Prednisone is like "reverse-Dbol", LOL. Bloats you up real quick and eats your muscles.
more like an anabolic band aid that hurts when tearing if off

lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to take prednisone last fall for a month due to a bad allergic reaction. About 60mg/day. Is that a fairly high dose?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to take prednisone last fall for a month due to a bad allergic reaction. About 60mg/day. Is that a fairly high dose?
I'm no expert but seems fairly high, did it bloat you up?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for asking.
They are fine for now.

Yeah, prednisone is a corticosteroid. It's catabolic, so it's antagonizing any anabolic you're taking. First time I got a (cortico)steroid injection I was all excited to get to the gym. Until my doctor laughing told me the truth!
Good to hear that the knees are improving.
smith_69 more like a catabolic band aid ... it hurts going on and it hurts coming off!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, prednisone is a corticosteroid. It's catabolic, so it's antagonizing any anabolic you're taking. First time I got a (cortico)steroid injection I was all excited to get to the gym. Until my doctor laughing told me the truth!
Good to hear that the knees are improving.
smith_69 more like a catabolic band aid ... it hurts going on and it hurts coming off!
Not noticeably, but I was eating ultra clean and cutting at the time.
I'm on a cut too, but Prednisone together with NPP definitely blows me up .

Pros: With a moonface all wrinkels are gone. :head:

moonface.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

View attachment 130884
I heard the camera always adds 5 lbs, but whoa- you better change photographers, You seem to be a bit bloated, a portly looking fellow

lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

View attachment 130884

In that case, throw in some tren to counter act the bloating sides of the NPP and prednisone lol
(jk, of course)

In all seriousness though, I wonder how tren is on the joints.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I thought for a while that MK 677 was giving me youthful, wrinkle free skin... Turned out my face was just fat. Sadly the crows feet are back.
Hahahaha! I feel you, bro.
Did a run of up to 80mg/day of MK-677 (for being moronic, like always) , I looked like a hairy puffer-fish from hell, who is pregnant with bighulksmash 's baby.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
beforepuffer.jpg
pufferhell.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tutti-Frutti-Workout

Circuit: Dips ---> Chin ups (wide grip) ---> Pull ups (1 min rest)

Dips: 20 Chin: 9
Dips: 20 Pull: 10
Dips: 18 Chin: 7

5 min Bicycle @ 150 Heart rate

One arm DB lateral rising (1 min rest, holding 1 sec):
12.5kg (27.5 lbs) 10/10/8/8

masochistic repetition:
Circuit: Dips ---> Chin ups (wide grip) ---> Pull ups (1 min rest)

Dips: 18 Pull: 9*
Dips: 14 Chin: 7*
Dips: 12 Pull: 6*

*Pauses between sets got longer and longer, up to 3 min

10 min Bicycle @ 145 heart rate

Today I felt the caloric deficit of my diet.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dinner for Chubby's :

dinner1.jpg