From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
So where do I start?

I guess the beginning, about 18mths ago, about 6mths after my bi-annual company medical I realised that I was categorically fat! I think it might have been a combination of things, these pictures below and the realisation that I was starting to outgrow my 40” jeans.

Yep, it was clear as the Caribbean, I had body dis-morphia, well not quite, but I was certainly delusional – I thought I was a “little” overweight (not obese as the doctor had stated six months and 18lbs lighter) I thought I still looked ok.... but finally the “old camera never lies” bird had come home to roost!

So blessed with strong will and determination I started back to the gym, at the end of February 2009, a place I hadn't been in 5 years and for the next 6 months I did total body workouts 4 times a week on the old high reps and lowish weight routine (something I would do differently now if I had to do it all over again) and changed up my diet.

I think in reality it's a wonder I didn't kill myself, I worked on the principle of a 1000 reps per workout across a range of weight machines (4x25 reps per machine, 10 machines per workout), needless to say it was brutal but somehow I didn't get injured and didn't get sick, and most of all I did lose weight and fat. Quite a lot in fact, my starting was around 240lbs and 33% BF and by the end of the six months I was 202.6lbs and 23.3% BF, but then I hit the plateau...

I knew I needed to change it up and as you can imagine from the brutal repetitive routine I was doing, I was bored stiff, so I took up a martial art, Taekwondo to be exact and started in September as a still overweight (but no longer obese) 36 year old “white belt”. Arriving that first night to a class was probably one of the most nerve racking things ever, but I really enjoyed it, so much so that when the instructor said to me at the end of it that if I wanted to stay for the “intermediate” class straight after, I jumped at the chance! I haven't looked back but with dedicating 4 hrs per week to intense martial arts training, I was no longer going to the gym... there's always a compromise isn't there? Did I mention I walk to and from training, with my full sparring kit, doesn't sound like much but over the week it adds up to about 40miles of light cardio carrying me and a 10-12lbs backpack. I also train in a 3mm neoprene vest to help things along, you can water the plants with the sweat it soaks up after each session.

Anyway, fast forward another few months to March 2010 and you guessed it, i'd kinda of hit another plateau and i'd begun noticing that in the “mirror test” it appeared that I was losing muscle mass... weight at that point was 198.4lbs and 22.3% BF.

I had been reviewing my supplements and figured I could do with doing some research and stumbled across this forum, liked what I read, liked the sense of comradie that seemed apparent in almost every thread and joined immediately.

I decided to run OEP from following some of the threads i'd been reading and started posting my progress (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/147569-usp-labs-oxyelite.html) on Drumplayer936's “USP Labs OxyElite Pro log”, after my 30 day run on OEP, I managed to drop to 191lbs and 21.2% BF –

Good but not enough, but I had discovered another secret weapon... you guys! I was inspired, inspired to go after the six pack, inspired to find away to continue with my taekwondo and inspired to get back to gym, and inspired to make further modifications to my diet. (although I will be the first to admit that I still need to work on the diet, as I don't count anything really other than protein intake) I do limit carbs, so I don't eat a lot of bread, potatoes, etc and when I do eat any carbs they're whole grain only, eat a lot of vegetables and try to stick to good fats only. “Clean” foods are a must and I try to avoid anything refined, or processed.

Naturally I do have the odd cheat meal, these tend to be limited to weekends and not the whole weekend, but hey I have a family and I can't avoid everything bad every meal, it's really hard to do that when you have kids... i'm sure the other dad's and mom's on the forum know exactly what I mean!

So that take's us to mid-April, i'd been following with interest Dragon93's log on the Trifecta Stack by LG during March and had started researching LG products and other logs on the Trifecta Stack and following some PM exchanges with the LG team had made the decision to run the Trifecta Stack with 11-Oxo. Unfortunately, I was finding it difficult to a) find stock of the Trifecta stack in the UK and b) no one in the UK had Ergopharm 11-Oxo but a little more research and I managed to find a UK supplier with stock of Trifecta and Competitive Edge Labs 11-Sterone. I had already ordered Anabolic Innovations – Life Support and decided to run that for two weeks before starting the PH cycle and hitting the gym again with vengence!

The cycle I started on the 1st May for 29days, consists of:

Cycle support & Other
Anabolic Innovations - Life Support
Met -RX - CLA
Met -RX - EFA
Met- RX Whey Protein (Low GI/Carb + BCAA)
Maximuscle Promax Whey Protein
Maximuscle Createmax

Transdermal
LG Sciences -LipoBurn

Pre Workout Supps
LG Sciences - Anadraulic Pump
LG Sciences - Anadraulic State

Cycle
LG Sciences - Trifecta Stack - Methyl 1-D, Methyl & Masterdrol V2
Competitive Edge Labs - 11-Sterone
LG Sciences - IGH-1
LG Sciences - Ghenerate 4oz

Pictures on 16th May 2010

I will finish the cycle this weekend and start PCT on Sunday, also planning to take post cycle/pre PCT photo's to add to this log, the intention is not to log daily, since my job, family and gruelling training schedule won't provide the ability to do that, but to keep everyone up to date on my progress through PCT and at the end I plan to review all supplements/products used and give an honest view of what I think has worked and what didn't or what I would do differently next time.

NEXT STAGE (another 30 days)

Post Cycle Therapy & Hopefully cut!
LG Sciences - Trifecta Stack - Formadrol Extreme
LG Sciences - T-911 Sublingual Tabs
LG Sciences - Lipoburn
LG Sciences - ASGT
LG Sciences - Ghenerate 4oz
USP Labs - OxyElite Pro
PES - Alpha T2
USN - CLA Thermo

Other supps and protein as before

Thoughts so far guys?
fantastic job so far.....

Only read 1st post will catch up later,

but impressive transformation, keep it up mate,

Ill definitely give it a thorough read,

and give you a few my 2 pence and that probably all its worth :)

:food:

ang game was sh!ite, one more chance

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
both games were poo!!! all these blasted tie games!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
fantastic job so far.....

Only read 1st post will catch up later,

but impressive transformation, keep it up mate,

Ill definitely give it a thorough read,

and give you a few my 2 pence and that probably all its worth :)

:food:

ang game was sh!ite, one more chance
Cool mate thanks! And welcome!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Early doors re the foot
USA and England still qualify imo

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Switzerland/Chile Spoiler Below.

Switzerland just lost to Chile by giving up their first goal in just under 560 World Cup minutes!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Switzerland/Chile Spoiler Below.

Switzerland just lost to Chile by giving up their first goal in just under 560 World Cup minutes!
I know!!!! Shocker! Should now make for a very interesting game tonight between Spain and Hondourus (sp?) to see whether or not switzerland go through, could come down to goal difference....

It's been quite an unpredictable world so far!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Long outstanding update with pics...

Sorry for the delay guys, but with a hectic family R&R weekend in Ireland (read planes, trains and automobiles with late nights) it's been a little busy since returning to the mainland.

Anyway got of the plane and went to the gym!! I didn't quite feel as focused and "strong" as normal but I put every ounce of effort I had into the workout, i've run out of LG AP, but still have some ASGT BUT I do think I can notice the difference. ASGT is great but with AP it's even better IMO!

21-Jun-10 Sets x Reps x Weight

parallel bar dip 3 x 14 x BW
barbell bent-over row 3 x 14 x 88
incline barbell bench press 3 x 14 x 66
Chinnup 3 x 14 x - 66
bicycle kick 3 x 24 x BW
swiss-ball crunch 3 x 25 x BW
swiss-ball glute bridge 3 x 25 x BW

Monday evening was TaeKwonDo as normal (only 2 days left until grading, and i haven't started learning my Korean yet... I see some late nights ahead!) - another one of those killer sessions, session 1 (1hr) was grading revision (patterns) and Sparring, quite hot here on Monday, so already had a good sweat on, BUT then session 2 - 30mins of boot camp - press ups, sit ups, squat thrusts, star jumps, pattern with all the above etc... KILLLER!!! and then 30 mins of caroussel sparring, when they just keep changing for a fresh opponent while you die round after round - needless to say I didn't need any IGH-1 to have a good nights sleep!

Wednesday - felt a bit more recovered but overslept by 30 mins, so was late getting to gym.

23-Jun-10 Sets x Reps x Weight

barbell bench press 2 x 6 x 66
1 x 6 x 88
2 x 6 x 110

inverted row 5 x 6 x BW

incline barbell bench press 3 x 6 x 66
1 x 6 x 88
1 x 6 x 99

underhand grip lat pull-down 1 x 6 x 88
1 x 6 x 99
1 x 6 x 110
1 x 6 x 132
1 x 6 x 154

incline weighted oblique crunch 3 x 25 x 22
reverse crunch 5 x 20 x 7
leg raise 5 x 60 sec x BW

Another hour of TKD, but gentle warm up, patterns and sparring, still sweated a lake though (I took my OEP/AT2 dose about an hour before :slomo:), got home and put a couple of steaks and few slices of Huloumi on the BBW :food:

I've also managed to take a few photo's this week, i think there is some progress but not much showing, I kinda feel like the body is preparing itself for a big change... i'm sure I read once that before a "big" drop the fat around the stomach can actually appear looser and less tight, this is how I feel at the moment, I actuall feel fatter... but I do think I was tell anyone else making the same comment it's all in the head!!

22 JUNE2010 AM1.jpg

22 JUNE2010 AM2.jpg

22 JUNE2010 AM3.jpg

21 June 2010 AM4.jpg

21 June 2010 AM5.jpg

21 June 2010 AM6.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Damn

It just keeps getting better :)

Gotta love it when all the hard work pays off

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Damn

It just keeps getting better :)

Gotta love it when all the hard work pays off
thanks mate, i think i must be incredibly impatient, which is why it's great to have a forum like this on which to share... it's you guys that it keep it going and keep things real!

Another monster (by my standards anyway) workout coming tomorrow, should be fun! Then I can have the rest of the day off I think to learn korean terminology...

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Your looking great bro keep killing it

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
There has been a big change from when you started this log.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Look at what Fedex just delivered!!!

My NP order just arrived (only placed on Tuesday evening!) which contains, just about everything I need for my next stack. On the advice of Metroba, i'll be running it for 8 weeks + PCT and have yet decide whether or not to start running my USP option three package at that point...

Either way i'm now pretty sorted on supps for say the next 12-16 weeks, which is good! only have to buy protein,cla,fish oils etc from time to time.

Also have some calipers, so as soon as I work out how to use the damn things, i'll be checking to see what they say vs. what the scales have been saying and since it came with a myotape, i might throw in some measurements as well!

Everyone excited? i've had some great recomp with Trifecta, so should be interesting to see how I lean out further with Natrodol/Formadrol/A-T2 & OEP

NP 250610.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
My NP order just arrived (only placed on Tuesday evening!) which contains, just about everything I need for my next stack. On the advice of Metroba, i'll be running it for 8 weeks + PCT and have yet decide whether or not to start running my USP option three package at that point...

Either way i'm now pretty sorted on supps for say the next 12-16 weeks, which is good! only have to buy protein,cla,fish oils etc from time to time.

Also have some calipers, so as soon as I work out how to use the damn things, i'll be checking to see what they say vs. what the scales have been saying and since it came with a myotape, i might throw in some measurements as well!

Everyone excited? i've had some great recomp with Trifecta, so should be interesting to see how I lean out further with Natrodol/Formadrol/A-T2 & OEP

View attachment 34000
looks like fun

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
looking great my friend!!! you are slimmming up good!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Almost game time, I'm so pumped for this game. Hope there's some Germans around on Sunday

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Those stacks most definitely doable and would produce some nice results but there just seems to be so much stuff in there lol (especially in August).

July's stack I can def see happening, except you should run it longer, like 8 weeks. Natadrol is better the longer you take it, imo.

August, has sooooo much stuff in there. You most likely will get burned out
fast on taking all those supps in one day. Honestly, I could NEVER keep up with taking all that in 1 day. Keep in mind my preference is to stack 2 or 3 supps at a time and no more, excluding staples (aminos, protein, multi).

My 2 cents.
Well said, I come from the KISS method ( keep it simple stupid !!! )

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
This is an example of me not checking for new logs like mentioned in martin's thread. LOL.

I am here now.

Looks like you have your August stack sorted by now or not? Looks to me you are overlapping stuff a bit :) Very tempting to use everything at once, but you should take pride in your stash and let it grow :p

Also, looking a lot better there man.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Did I see you bought 5Fingers?

Did you purchase online or in a store? I really want to buy some for running but don't want to hassle with sending back from an APO. There's an REI in Spokane I was planning on getting some there on vacation

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
BIG improvements going on in here!!! Sorry i'm late to the party. Good work bro, keep killing it :)

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Just read most of the thread. You are making HUGE progress man!!!! I envy what you look to have going for you under what you are trying to ditch. It seems you will have a much better "base" for building on when you drop the BF% down.

Again, huge progress on the numbers and the pics!

I can not imagine the $ you are putting into this transformation... ;-)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Just read most of the thread. You are making HUGE progress man!!!! I envy what you look to have going for you under what you are trying to ditch. It seems you will have a much better "base" for building on when you drop the BF% down.

I know right? It's not too much to be honest. I seem to drop 100 bucks or so on every flash sale...but I have a HUGE stockpile :p After this natadrol I will run some Pink Magic solo, then take a break for a bit and plan some stuff out. I have some Turinabol LV (2 bottles) at my home in the US for someday as well. I only buy stuff that's on sale. Like Natadrol I found on Amazon for 20 bucks a bottle $$

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What all is in that picture you posted? I can't make out all of the products.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Well said, I come from the KISS method ( keep it simple stupid !!! )
Welcome! Thanks, I guess i'm going to be scaling back from where I started - details soon!

This is an example of me not checking for new logs like mentioned in martin's thread. LOL.

I am here now.

Looks like you have your August stack sorted by now or not? Looks to me you are overlapping stuff a bit :) Very tempting to use everything at once, but you should take pride in your stash and let it grow :p

Also, looking a lot better there man.
Thanks man, no worries about joining late, i'm probably just going to keep this log running for as long as I can and people remain interested, it's very useful for me, both in terms of motivation from others and monitoring progression.

Very tempting and yes I have effectively a small cupboard's worth of stuff now... won't be running at all at once though! and thanks I feel a lot better!!!

Did I see you bought 5Fingers?

Did you purchase online or in a store? I really want to buy some for running but don't want to hassle with sending back from an APO. There's an REI in Spokane I was planning on getting some there on vacation
Yeah, bought them a month or so ago I think, just walking in them for 6 miles when going to TKD is tough on the feet, running would be hardcore. I really find them great for the gym, you get soo much more grip in every exercise, I actually think they help with lifting. In terms of purchase, I bought mine at a store as I wanted to try them on, as I can be between a US 11 and US 12 in sneakers... and given the type of fit, I really didn't want to buy too big or too small!

BIG improvements going on in here!!! Sorry i'm late to the party. Good work bro, keep killing it :)
Will do funk! thanks, you guys are keeping me going....

Hey Martin!! thanks for coming along, and the very kind words... I guess I have always thought I had a good "base" but it's always been hidden away, i'm so pleased that it's now coming through, but I can't tell you how much I really want to see my abs... I reckon they're still under a good 1" - 2" of FAT! Patience I know, and yes lots and lots of $$$$, but I really am trying to invest everything in my transformation, time, effort, mentality and money.

Believe me, when I think of the money, I also think of all the people I know pi$$ing money up the wall on gambling, night's out, silly hobbies etc... hell when you buy a car it's loses half it's value the minute you drive it off the forecourt, and my car looks older as time goes by! Personally I think it's the best investment i've ever made!!!

I know right? It's not too much to be honest. I seem to drop 100 bucks or so on every flash sale...but I have a HUGE stockpile :p After this natadrol I will run some Pink Magic solo, then take a break for a bit and plan some stuff out. I have some Turinabol LV (2 bottles) at my home in the US for someday as well. I only buy stuff that's on sale. Like Natadrol I found on Amazon for 20 bucks a bottle $$
a man after my own heart, stockpile - check! Natadrol on flash sale - Check, Pink Magic option 3 - check, Alpha T2 and OEP stack sale - check

What all is in that picture you posted? I can't make out all of the products.
Hey, how are you?... pic was 4 x Natrodol, 3 x Formadrol, 1 x Axis Labs XTract, 1 x LG BC&EAA, 1 x LG ASGT, 1 x LG Andraulic Pump, 1 x NP CLA, 1 x NP CEE, 1 x USP Labs OEP, 1 x PES Alpha T2, 2 x LG Lipoburn, 2 X Anabolic Innovations Life Support:box: and some BF Calipers and Measuring Tape!

Should get me through the next 8 weeks....

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Workout Update!!! (some number's i'm VERY pleased with)

Here’s the workout log for the past weekend, it’s been really really warm in London, with temps in 80’s… and very humid with it, it’s a good thing that the gym has air conditioning! Unfortunately no such pleasure at Taekwondo… On Saturday I did an hour of Taekwondo followed by grading exam, should get the results tonight, but think I nailed it!

Sunday was unbelievable, I did extra everything and a bit more… think it may have been down to the recent replenishment of my LG AP, I think as I have said in this log before ASGT + AP is one KILLER combination

You’ll see that I substituted the PureStrength machine by Technogym, instead of the seated cable row, I’d run out of plates on the cable machine and it turns out that NONE of the machines have more than 110lbs… so I ventured into the big boy area and stuck a 55lb plate on either side, very quickly realised this was too easy and managed to bust out 2 sets with 88lbs each side and 2 with 110lbs each side – this pleases me greatly, although I reckon my form was shot on the last 3 - 4 reps of the last set. Will consider doing a drop set perhaps next time.

All crunches and the decline close grip bench are being done with a 33lb plate, the rubber coated type with some convenient holes to use as handles, I’m hoping to move this up to the 55lb in the next week or so.

Two hours of Taekwondo tonight @ 84 degrees, so given I haven’t actually got my “sweat” off today, really hoping for some movement on the scales this week!

All exercises are reported as Sets x Weight in Lbs x Reps

25-Jun-10

Overhead squat
5 x 48 x 8

lunging step up
5 x 22 x 16

cuban press
5 x 11 x 8

machine leg curl
1 x 66 x 8
2 x 77 x 8
1 x 88 x 8
1 x 99 x 8

incline weighted oblique crunch
3 x 33 x 25

decline ab crunch
5 x 33 x 25

decline close-grip bench press
3 x 33 x 25

27-Jun-10

barbell bench press
1 x 66 x 8
1 x 88 x 8
2 x 110 x 8
1 x 132 x 8

purestrength isotonic row (weight each side)
1 x 55 x 8
2 x 88 x 8
2 x 110 x 8

lat pulldown
2 x 110 x 8
2 x 121 x 8
1 x 132 x 8

incline dumbbell flye

(for these I did a set of flyes, immediately followed by the set of DM presses, followed by next set of flyes, then presses etc, until all 10 sets completed)

1 x 26 x 8
1 x 35 x 8
2 x 40 x 8
1 x 44 x 8

incline dumbell press
1 x 26 x 8
1 x 35 x 8
2 x 40 x 8
1 x 44 x 8

decline close-grip bench press (using the 33lb plate as stated earlier)
1 x 33 x 35
1 x 33 x 30
1 x 33 x 25
1 x 33 x 20
1 x 33 x 15
1 x 33 x 10
1 x 33 x 5

3 x 33 x 25

decline ab crunch
3 x 33 x 25
1 x 33 x 20
1 x 33 x 15
1 x 33 x 10
1 x 33 x 5

Now need to rush off, need to get ready for TaeKwonDo and get my grading result!!! hopefully when I next post, I will be a "green tag" that's a green stripe in the middle of a yellow belt!!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great numbers bro keep killing it. You will see those abs in no time.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Great numbers bro keep killing it. You will see those abs in no time.
Thanks mate! Today's weigh in doesn't really show any progress yet, but I think when i'm ready to take the next round of pics, I think it could be good... but always hard to tell as you well know.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
things looking solid my friend!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
So another update

2 hrs at Taekwondo last night, got my "green tag" (i actually got a A-pass so pretty pleased with that) and then i couldn't sleep :(

So after 4 hrs, I got up and went to the Gym anyway, I have to say I wasn't feeling that strong, but did the best I could... I was actually typing that my numbers reflected that lack of strength BUT actually I did more reps than last week and more weight, clearly i'm dilusional - i must start carrying my log to the gym! I actually came away from the gym disheartened at my lack of progress on all but one excercise.

29-Jun-2010 Sets x Reps x Weight

barbell bench press
1 x 8 x 66
1 x 8 x 88
1 x 8 x 99
1 x 8 x 110
1 x 4 x 132
1 x 4 x 110 (couldn't manage a full set at 132)

inverted row 5 x 8 x BW

incline barbell bench press
1 x 8 x 66
2 x 8 x 88
1 x 8 x 99
1 x 8 x 110

Underhand grip PureStrength Isotonic pull-down
(yes - I was happy with this, the weight is plates each side, so this is almost double the weight on a std cable based machine - don't know if this is progress or not?!?)

1 x 8 x 88
1 x 8 x 99
1 x 8 x 110
1 x 4 x 121
1 x 4 x 110
1 x 8 x 110

Reverse crunch 5 x 25 x BW
Leg raise 5 x 60 sec hold x BW

Measurements

So after the gym scales lied to me again, putting me at 180lbs, I rushed home (after my PWO shake) to find that I was still 188lbs... and 20.2% BF according to the scales

Anyway the calipers, don't know if i am pinching too hard but BF seems to come out at 18.2%, don't know what you guys think based on photo's but anyway not bothered as none of it counts until those abs show!

Then I measured everything else

So top down'ish

Neck 16 inches
Biceps 15 inches
Forearms 13 inches
Chest 44 inches
Waist 36 inches
Hips 36 inches (bit shocked at this one can't believe same as waist)
Quads 22 inches
Calves 17 inches

So wish I measured these sooner, might have been a more accurate way of checking recomp, but better late than never!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Your numbers are looking better and better.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Workout and Progress Update!

So this morning I weighed in at 186lbs! Finally some movement...

This is start of my new cycle where I will now be running Natadrol and Formadrol together, i'll pull together a full list of supps and protocols' later/tomorrow, but i'm really quite excited all over again!

Last night was TaeKwonDo as normal and then this morning off to the gym before work.

1-Jul-10

Overhead squat
5 x 8 x 66

Dumbbell step up
(with a front kick at the top of the move, a standard bench is used as the step, arms are kept at sides during whole movement, each side is 1 rep)

5 x 8 x 27

Cuban press
(these must have been invented by a sadist – really focused on the negative aspect of the lift as well)

5 x 8 x 13

Machine leg curl
1 x 8 x 66
1 x 8 x 77
1 x 8 x 88
1 x 8 x 99
1 x 8 x 110

3 x 25 x 55

decline ab crunch
5 x 25 x 55

decline close-grip bench press
5 x 25 x 55

and since it's the first day of a new cycle here are the pics as a starting reference

1st July 2010 AM 1.jpg

1st July 2010 AM 2.jpg

1st July 2010 AM 3.jpg

1st July 2010 AM 4.jpg

1st July 2010 AM 5.jpg

1st July 2010 AM 6.jpg

1st July 2010 AM 7.jpg

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Wow what a change in a short time keep it up bro it is working for ya.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Wow what a change in a short time keep it up bro it is working for ya.
Thanks mate couldn't have done without you, AG, Ed, the LG and everyone else, who have provided support and encouragement to date! Still a way to go though, but yeah really pleased...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
All the hard work is paying off my friend, looking good.

And so the journey continues

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Happy 4th

Same to you and yours matey!

None of our firefighters look like that fortunately... probably just as well otherwise I would suspect a severe increase in the amount of arson!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
TaeKwonDo

for anyone interested in what doing a TKD pattern looks like... here's vid of my new one which I will be examined on in 3mths.... yikes!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
That's some serious punch speed. Good luck with that!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Crazy progress so far dude, awesome bro. Keep it up, you're really close..you'll see your waist just shrink soon...you'll see...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Crazy progress so far dude, awesome bro. Keep it up, you're really close..you'll see your waist just shrink soon...you'll see...
thanks bro, really appreciate the comments, I soo hope you're right, but I am keeping the faith!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
So it's my birthday today and I've sent away for work , which sucks... So sorry about lack of updates guys, normal service soon