From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you a leaning out. Keep up the hard work.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, much appreciated, yes i am loving it too... you lost a ton of weight bro, respect! I'm a bit older at 37 (almost) but i don't care how long it takes, i will get a six pack at least once in my life! What supps have you found best, i'm thinking of running Natrodol next...
Heck yeah I've lost a whole person off of myself and it feels great and like you I don't care how long it takes but I'll have a 6-10 pack one of these days.
As far as supps go I'm on oep!"/at2 along with. 8 natadrol and hghpro gonna throw in some x-lean into that stack after I've ran it for 4 weeks which I think is next week. Other than that stack it's pretty much been some test boosters and a the main thing for me has been my diet.

Oh and I really like the stack that I'm o. Now

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
what are you planning to run for Nat PCT? Formadrol? or other?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey Scope you have a log??

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to use formadrol 6-bromo for my pct but I'll probly throw some other goodies into the mix also. been thinking about prime at 6-9 and I just ordered some PM from usp last week and I have a bunch of other stuff stock piled up I could throw in there too but I'll probly wait to use it at a later time to make it last. Then in Sep or Nov I'm going to run PP's t-bol muscle stack as my first PH if I feel my body is ready for it because I my goal is to get as lean and big as possible naturally and then run a cycle and pack on some mass because my end goal is to be a lean 220-230lbs beast.

And no i don't have a log because I don't really have all that much time to keep a good one and I need to get a good split setup going because right now I just bench spuat and deadlift and do a bunch of pushups and pullups everyday no matter what major lift I do that day so my workouts really lack inthat area but just try and eat as clean I can everyday of the week and workout 3-5 sometimes more days a week. What I've been doing has workd well for me so far but it just sucks not having a reliable workout partner that wants to workout for free at my house.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to use formadrol 6-bromo for my pct but I'll probly throw some other goodies into the mix also. been thinking about prime at 6-9 and I just ordered some PM from usp last week and I have a bunch of other stuff stock piled up I could throw in there too but I'll probly wait to use it at a later time to make it last. Then in Sep or Nov I'm going to run PP's t-bol muscle stack as my first PH if I feel my body is ready for it because I my goal is to get as lean and big as possible naturally and then run a cycle and pack on some mass because my end goal is to be a lean 220-230lbs beast.

And no i don't have a log because I don't really have all that much time to keep a good one and I need to get a good split setup going because right now I just bench spuat and deadlift and do a bunch of pushups and pullups everyday no matter what major lift I do that day so my workouts really lack inthat area but just try and eat as clean I can everyday of the week and workout 3-5 sometimes more days a week. What I've been doing has workd well for me so far but it just sucks not having a reliable workout partner that wants to workout for free at my house.
formadrol 6-bromo I'm running those now and love them stacked together.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
formadrol 6-bromo I'm running those now and love them stacked together.
Yeah those two seem like they should be killer stacked together and I was thinking I might throw in some recreate to help lean out even more with the 6-bromo because I just want to kill the fat that's left on my chest and mid section because that's the only real areas that I hold onto fat still.

Anyone want to recomend a split or workout that they think I should try because I'm open to any help in that area. I workout mostly to try and have an athletic build but want to be big at the same time. I'd like to be build something like a 6 foot version of John Cena. I haven't maxed out but my current lifting wieghts are 275 on bench 315x on squats, and 395 on deadlift probly could do more if I just wanted to max out but the lack of a reliable partner keeps me from ever maxing out when I feel my strongest.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Workout Update...

Sorry for the delay guys, busy time right now...

So Saturday & Monday involved normal TaeKwonDo training, been pretty intense sessions of (1.5hrs on Sat and 2hrs last night) as we prepare for "grading" in two weeks time. Realised last night that my "foot sword" isn't quite as tough as it needs to be and today is bruised and sore, but I guess it will toughen up the more I use/train it. (the foot sword is the outer edge of the foot, which is the contact point for proper side kicks) Apparently, aside from Jean-claude esque moves of kicking trees and walls, practicing walking on the foot swords is a less painful, but long term way of toughening them up. So will be factoring that into future moments of madness whenever possible.

My gym workouts for the same day's where

12-Jun-10 Sets x Reps x Weight

Cable woodchopper 3x14x33 lbs

Dead lift 2x14x110 lbs & 1x14x132 lbs
(a vast improvement over last week, so I guess a PR for me)

Swiss-ball glute bridge 3x25xBW

Dumbbell squat to press 3x14x31 lbs

Reverse flye 3x14x18lbs

Dumbbell lunge 3x14x31 lbs

Crunch twist 3x24xBW

14-Jun-10

Parallel bar dip 3x14xBW
(first time ever i've managed unassisted BW dips!)

Barbell bent-over row 3x14x88 lbs

Incline barbell bench press 2x14x66 lbs & 1x14x88 lbs

Chinup 3x14x BW-66lbs
(not so great but previously i needed to use 90lbs assistance so perhaps getting better, I could have probably managed some, but would have been seriously bad form, so went for an assistance)

Bicycle kick 3x25xBW

Swiss-ball crunch 3x25xBW

Swiss-ball glute bridge 3x25xBW
(changed this form slightly, I now use my feet to "grip" the edges of the swiss ball and push up from the feet, as opposed to the resting the feet on the swiss ball and pushing up - the result is more core muscles being involved in keeping the ball under control and it BURNS - today my 4$$ feels like i've been doing squats for the first time ever!)

Tomorrow is back to last week's chest workout A, so let's see if we can better last weeks scores on the doors!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established

sounds good and i know what you mean about the time to keep a log, i'm trying my best, but i know it's not the bext log ever but at least it's a history of my journey, which is good for the motivation.

I also ordered PM option 3 last week, and I think i'm probably going to run Nat/Alpha T2/OEP for 30 days, following this one, I may consider 6-bromo in PCT but may also just go with Formadrol/T-911 since it seems to be treating me well. I plan to run the PM stack during that PCT phase which would be August but i'm going to seek out opinions to see what others think at the end of this month's log.

Great to have you onboard mate...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Yeah those two seem like they should be killer stacked together and I was thinking I might throw in some recreate to help lean out even more with the 6-bromo because I just want to kill the fat that's left on my chest and mid section because that's the only real areas that I hold onto fat still.

Anyone want to recomend a split or workout that they think I should try because I'm open to any help in that area. I workout mostly to try and have an athletic build but want to be big at the same time. I'd like to be build something like a 6 foot version of John Cena. I haven't maxed out but my current lifting wieghts are 275 on bench 315x on squats, and 395 on deadlift probly could do more if I just wanted to max out but the lack of a reliable partner keeps me from ever maxing out when I feel my strongest.
I would check out MrKleen73 and Edwitt's current logs for training routines perhaps? Also ArmyGuy, Thundergod and a few others... BMCJames transformation log is impressive if you haven't checked it out yet!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great looking workout my friend. The numbers are coming along nicely!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Anyone see any problem running 6-bromo for the last 4 weeks of a 8 week run of natadrol and then keep running the 6-bromo in pct with formadrol and maybe some TNA by USP. The reason I want to use 6-bromo right now is because it's suppost to be killer used with the at2.
Today I also added in some of iBE x-lean and will use that for 4-8 weeks.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Anyone see any problem running 6-bromo for the last 4 weeks of a 8 week run of natadrol and then keep running the 6-bromo in pct with formadrol and maybe some TNA by USP. The reason I want to use 6-bromo right now is because it's suppost to be killer used with the at2.
to be honest mate, I just don't know enough about the product to comment... what about posting a question in the LG Sciences Supplement forum, so that the experts can comment... other wise I would suggest PM'ing METROBA with the question, I have found him invaluable and he has always managed to get back to me with an answer.
:fing02:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You talked me into it, so here I am.

Subbed!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
You talked me into it, so here I am.

Subbed!
welcome!! not as an exciting as many other logs, but really working hard to reach my goals... hope you enjoy your visit here!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
That should be fine bro. Get ready for a hell of a test boost.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
That should be fine bro. Get ready for a hell of a test boost.
That's what I was thinking Test will be boosted threw the roof because just the natadrol has me feeling like I'm on top of the world right now I have a positive outlook on everything and feel like nothing can bring me down. With that said I think I'll add the 6-bromo in next week and run it for 4 weeks at 50mg aday then in pct bump it to 75mg and use some formadrol at 4 pills for 2 weeks then 3 for the 3rd week and 2 for the 4th then taper off completely using 1 just at night for a few days. If my joints start to feel dry I'll drop the bromo in pct and just use the formadrol and save the it for another time.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I was thinking Test will be boosted threw the roof because just the natadrol has me feeling like I'm on top of the world right now I have a positive outlook on everything and feel like nothing can bring me down. With that said I think I'll add the 6-bromo in next week and run it for 4 weeks at 50mg aday then in pct bump it to 75mg and use some formadrol at 4 pills for 2 weeks then 3 for the 3rd week and 2 for the 4th then taper off completely using 1 just at night for a few days. If my joints start to feel dry I'll drop the bromo in pct and just use the formadrol and save the it for another time.
Okay here is my opinion, 6 bromo can be run with Natadrol no problem but with Formadrol your asking for too much aromatase inhibition. You would be crushing your e. In my honest opinion, you are better off running Formadrol all the way through. I cannot stress how amazing Formadrol is while on cycle. PCT is a breeze! Now pct on Natadrol is like experiencing pct after a creatine cycle lol. You just aren't going to feel shutdown, except in a few rare cases.

If I were you, I would completely cut out the bromo and run Formadrol all the way through. 6 bromo just does not compare to FormaD, in my honest opinion.

Hopefully I answered your question.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Okay here is my opinion, 6 bromo can be run with Natadrol no problem but with Formadrol your asking for too much aromatase inhibition. You would be crushing your e. In my honest opinion, you are better off running Formadrol all the way through. I cannot stress how amazing Formadrol is while on cycle. PCT is a breeze! Now pct on Natadrol is like experiencing pct after a creatine cycle lol. You just aren't going to feel shutdown, except in a few rare cases.

If I were you, I would completely cut out the bromo and run Formadrol all the way through. 6 bromo just does not compare to FormaD, in my honest opinion.

Yeah I don't feel that natadrol shutdown any part of me in the time that I have used and don't feel it will shut me down in the next 4-5 weeks either.
Are you saying that I if I wanted throw some formadrol into the mix for the last 4 weeks of my natadrol run and then keep useing it for pct right? I think I'm also going to start useing USPlabs TNA for 6-8 weeks right after I get done with that natadrol I think that will be a good stack to boost test even more what do you think?

I think my above questions where kind of already answered but no harm in making sure.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established

Met, thanks for stopping by!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I don't feel that natadrol shutdown any part of me in the time that I have used and don't feel it will shut me down in the next 4-5 weeks either.
Are you saying that I if I wanted throw some formadrol into the mix for the last 4 weeks of my natadrol run and then keep useing it for pct right? I think I'm also going to start useing USPlabs TNA for 6-8 weeks right after I get done with that natadrol I think that will be a good stack to boost test even more what do you think?

I think my above questions where kind of already answered but no harm in making sure.
If you run the FormaD with Natadrol, run 2 caps at night. When PCT starts, run 4 caps at night or 2 in morning/2 at night with your TNA.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Is 4 caps at night the prefered way to take it or 2am 2pm just want to get the most out of the formadrol as possible so T is high and E is low.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is 4 caps at night the prefered way to take it or 2am 2pm just want to get the most out of the formadrol as possible so T is high and E is low.
I have tried it both ways and it seems to kick in faster/harder when I take them all at night. Scott, Irish Cannon, has tried both ways (no homo) and likes it more 2am/2pm.

Everyone is different and will react in a different way. Just have to find your preference.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it all at night if you want raging hornies that last through the morning, otherwise I think splitting it up is the best option. That's how the blood tests were done, and those were exceptional numbers, so I'll go along with it.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'll run it all 4 at night then because I've already tried it 2am/2pm and at night is when test prodution is the highest anyways.
Thanks for the info metroba

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Take it all at night if you want raging hornies that last through the morning, otherwise I think splitting it up is the best option. That's how the blood tests were done, and those were exceptional numbers, so I'll go along with it.
Looks like I'll try it 4pm while on natadrol then during pct I'll go 2am/2pm then I'll know which way my body likes it more and I'll be taking the TNA threw out the day so T levels should be good all day/night

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I'll try it 4pm while on natadrol then during pct I'll go 2am/2pm then I'll know which way my body likes it more and I'll be taking the TNA threw out the day so T levels should be good all day/night
No need for 4 caps FormD while on Nata. While on Nata take 2 at night. When it's time for pct, take 4/day.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Never entended to take 4 while on natadrol just typed it in without thinking but thanks for catching that for me and all the others reading this.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
So I have the following on order, USP pink magic option three which is 2 x bottles pink magic, 1 x recreate and p-slin (it was a great deal for IC members) and thinking of doing a Natrodol stack immediately after this one has finished.

So July Stack would be
Natrodol x 2 bottles (30x8 per day)
alpha T2 and OEP (30x3 each per day)
IGH-1 and GHenerate
CLA
Fish and Cod liver oil
Life Support
Liquid Aminios
LG ASGT
LG AP
LG Lipoburn
Maximuscle createmax creatine
maximuscle promax protein

August (including PCT)
Formodrol
LG T-911
USP Pink Magic
USP Recreate
USP P-Slin
USP AP
CLA
Fish and Cod liver oil
Life Support
Liquid Aminios
LG ASGT
LG AP
LG Lipoburn
Maximuscle Promax protein

Metroba & Irish - comments/suggestions/changes? Any conflicts? Anyone else?

I have to have a break from the OEP/alpha, so that's why not running any in august. Also on holiday for two weeks, but the hotel has a small gym and I'll be taking my resistance bands with me, food is a bit too good there... So the pslin and usp ap will help with the increased carb intake

I'll be posting the last two days workout logs tomorrow and don't forget only two weeks left and I'll be reviewing my last two months stack.

Anybody want to sponsor anything?

Normal service resumes tomorrow...

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
By the looks of it you could sponsor me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol Dragon at it again for free supps. classic :lol:

gw, have you tried all of those supps on their own?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
lol Dragon at it again for free supps. classic :lol:

gw, have you tried all of those supps on their own?
Err no serial stacker... Guilty as charged! Basic ones I guess yes, i.e creatine, efas, aminios, various pre workouts, various thermogenics

what's your thinking? Run natabolic with igh1 and no fat burners? Or something else?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Damn GW that is one hell of a stack your gonna be on in the next 2 months!!!
You should see some killer results with a good diet and workout!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Damn GW that is one hell of a stack your gonna be on in the next 2 months!!!
You should see some killer results with a good diet and workout!!!
Just hoping to see continuation of the killer progress to date I hope! My LG voice of reason mat suggest something different... Let's see!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Never hurts to try. :)
like my dad always says...
1) god lives a trier
2) if at first you don't suceed try try again
3) if you don't buy a ticket, you'll never win the lottery!

Keep it up mate!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
like my dad always says...
1) god lives a trier
2) if at first you don't suceed try try again
3) if you don't buy a ticket, you'll never win the lottery!

Keep it up mate!
It seems to work I got 2 bottles of TestPro coming. :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have the following on order, USP pink magic option three which is 2 x bottles pink magic, 1 x recreate and p-slin (it was a great deal for IC members) and thinking of doing a Natrodol stack immediately after this one has finished.

So July Stack would be
Natrodol x 2 bottles (30x8 per day)
alpha T2 and OEP (30x3 each per day)
IGH-1 and GHenerate
CLA
Fish and Cod liver oil
Life Support
Liquid Aminios
LG ASGT
LG AP
LG Lipoburn
maximuscle promax protein

August (including PCT)
Formodrol
LG T-911
USP Pink Magic
USP Recreate
USP P-Slin
USP AP
CLA
Fish and Cod liver oil
Life Support
Liquid Aminios
LG ASGT
LG AP
LG Lipoburn
Maximuscle Promax protein

Metroba & Irish - comments/suggestions/changes? Any conflicts? Anyone else?

I have to have a break from the OEP/alpha, so that's why not running any in august. Also on holiday for two weeks, but the hotel has a small gym and I'll be taking my resistance bands with me, food is a bit too good there... So the pslin and usp ap will help with the increased carb intake

I'll be posting the last two days workout logs tomorrow and don't forget only two weeks left and I'll be reviewing my last two months stack.

Anybody want to sponsor anything?

Normal service resumes tomorrow...
Err no serial stacker... Guilty as charged! Basic ones I guess yes, i.e creatine, efas, aminios, various pre workouts, various thermogenics

what's your thinking? Run natabolic with igh1 and no fat burners? Or something else?
Those stacks most definitely doable and would produce some nice results but there just seems to be so much stuff in there lol (especially in August).

July's stack I can def see happening, except you should run it longer, like 8 weeks. Natadrol is better the longer you take it, imo.

August, has sooooo much stuff in there. You most likely will get burned out
fast on taking all those supps in one day. Honestly, I could NEVER keep up with taking all that in 1 day. Keep in mind my preference is to stack 2 or 3 supps at a time and no more, excluding staples (aminos, protein, multi).

My 2 cents.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Those stacks most definitely doable and would produce some nice results but there just seems to be so much stuff in there lol (especially in August).

July's stack I can def see happening, except you should run it longer, like 8 weeks. Natadrol is better the longer you take it, imo.

August, has sooooo much stuff in there. You most likely will get burned out
fast on taking all those supps in one day. Honestly, I could NEVER keep up with taking all that in 1 day. Keep in mind my preference is to stack 2 or 3 supps at a time and no more, excluding staples (aminos, protein, multi).

My 2 cents.
I agree with both statments the natadrol should be ran for a full 8 weeks and I'm taking 4 supps threwout the day and hghpro at night and i don't think I would want to run much more than that and the only reason I'm useing the hghpro is because it's a once a day prebed supp if I had to take it threw the day I would have saved it for another time.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established

burned out

My 2 cents.

Thanks met, your "2 cents" is worth a $1m in my mind...

I'll review it and see what I need to order to run full 8 weeks and then push August out a bit, also will look to revise August then as well - cheers mate

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Workout Update

So here's the workout log from the last couple of days... Wednesday was Gym morning and TaeKwondo in the evening, this morning was gym only. It's been a hard week training morning (6am) and Evening (9pm) with 10 hr work days in between training times. I had a MONSTER workout (well for me anyway) this morning and I will be very surprised if I don't have DOMS tomorrow morning.

Normally i would split the training days, but I am flying out tomorrow morning to ireland to surprise my dad for father's day and had to re-jig this week's workouts to minimise the impact - READ DIET WILL NOT BE ON POINT this weekend :( will try but it's going to be very hard!

Overall a good week, was late getting back from the gym this morning so didn't have time to take pics before rushing to work, but I think I look leaner again, just as well in light of the weekend ahead.

So the gym bits then....

16-Jun-10 Sets x Reps x Weight

machine chest flye 3 x12 x165lbs (PR)
machine chest press 3 x12 x154lbs
dumbbell bench press 3 x14 x44lbs
lat pulldown (4 sets) 1 x12 x88lbs / 1 x12 x110lbs / 1 x12 x121lbs / 1 x12 x132lbs (PR)
cable seated low row 3 14 110lbs (need to find a bigger machine, no extra plates)
cable crossover (3 sets) 1 x12 x22lbs / 1 x12 x28lbs / 1 x12 x33lbs
swiss-ball crunch 3 x25 x22lbs
swiss-ball torso twist (each side) 3 x12 x22lbs
swiss-ball glute bridge 3 x25 xBW

18-Jun-10

dumbbell lunge (4 sets total) 2 x10 x31lbs / 2 x10 x40lbs (PR)
dead lift (4 sets total) 1 x14 x110lbs / 1 x14 x121lbs / 1 x14 x132lbs / 1 x14 x143lbs (PR)
dumbbell squat to press (3 sets) 2 x14 x31lbs / 1 x14 x35lbs (PR)
reverse flye (4 sets) 1 x14 22lbs / 3 x10 x22lbs (PR)
cable woodchopper (each side) 3 x14 x33lbs
crunch twist (each side) 3 x24 xBW
swiss-ball glute bridge 3 x25 xBW

....and then the postman brought me this!!!!!

USP Stack.jpg

I have a bit of growing to do to fit my T-Shirt!!

Any updates this weekend are likely to drink induced slurs :chairfall: and not at all related to my log or any of the products I am using, so please forgive me in advance for extended bouts of randomness... back to the gym on Monday when I get of the plane and then straight to TaeKwonDo from there, so Tuesday should be much more sensible!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Numbers are looking great.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Numbers are looking great.
Thanks Bro! Yeah, I am really happy with them...

I am SOOO glad you and Army convinced me to log them, even when they were bad (and probably worse before I actually started logging them)

It's given me

a) more confidence in the gym
b) more focus in the gym to do better than the last time I did the same excercises
c) a bit more "grit" when I'm tired and broken at the gym, I will always do my best to maintain the previous weight, even if I have to briefly change the reps per set
d) categoric evidence that I what I am doing and what this stack is doing for me in return...

The biggest killer to date is the deads, I can't believe how much that has come on in such a short time, I remember the first time I did them and how hard it felt, not that it's any easier now, but it's like just over double the weight and more reps

I'm a happy man right now, and actually looking forward to a little R&R this weekend!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man posting numbers brings the lifting to an entire new dimension!!! You are always wanting to improve and give it all you had because you don't want to go down in anyone's eyes!!! I love logging the lifts now, gives me the motivation that I need to get on the right path!