Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Randall I joined this thread after reading your PM but I literally have no clue what is going on in here lol.
we are all cutting to bantam weight, and starting our own skinny cage fighting league

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first log going down in here is... Valdez Going back to basics - creatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate and agmatine. Boom! Just the simple shít! Maybe some other stuff but it has to be a basic supp.

What you got planned Doja?

I saw HVAC put his up and digging it so far! Also anyone who didn't send me there email yet get it in to me.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooooooooh maybe some iforce compete to get in all the Carnitine salts...? So many options : )

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does bath salts count as natty? lol

Cool thread, if I wasn't going to run a cycle I would jump in this with a sick natty stack for a big sack! lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbin just to see how many quotes LTL changes in this bit*h...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
well, i guess someone forgit to tell me about thiis place!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
thaNks bud, im pissed. My only day off from football and my girl is making me go shopping with her 2hrs away. Well atkeast my arns will get a workout from those bags.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
thaNks bud, im pissed. My only day off from football and my girl is making me go shopping with her 2hrs away. Well atkeast my arns will get a workout from those bags.
Hahaha women man! The things we do for them... Can get u introuble sometimes :-/

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I know but in two months shell be sitting watching me play football in the second snowiest town in PA. She hasnt missed one of my games since freshman years. Thats what i call dedication

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first log going down in here is... Valdez Going back to basics - creatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate and agmatine. Boom! Just the simple shít! Maybe some other stuff but it has to be a basic supp.

What you got planned Doja?

I saw HVAC put his up and digging it so far! Also anyone who didn't send me there email yet get it in to me.
I'm going with purus recycle, dpol, MM as far as stuff besides creatine and multi, probably gonna stick with that.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Randall I joined this thread after reading your PM but I literally have no clue what is going on in here lol.
Little friendly competition, people are preparing their arsenal and getting ready to kick things off with some fav stacks on OCT 1. I was saying PES should pick a flagship competitor and put em on dat dere ABE/Erase stack and get in on this. You could compete too.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im out to beat the heat in the river guys. Catch you a bit later before breaking bad comes on.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nervously considering the "Sack Up" challenge. Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw my old man balls into the ring.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw my old man balls into the ring.
Maybe you should just join the competition and keep your balls in your pants. Dirty old man ; )

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
balls and wieners!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else have there first test cycle coming up?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think war bird is going to be on some test bro...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZ is in?????? Sick!!

I might run a PES stack up in this beotch. How is this going to go does it have to be logged? How does this work Randall? I was only here for pics of fat juicy sacks..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZ is in?????? Sick!!

I might run a PES stack up in this beotch. How is this going to go does it have to be logged? How does this work Randall? I was only here for pics of fat juicy sacks..
Gunny_Sack.jpg

Do what you need to do big guy!! Lol

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZ is in?????? Sick!!

You should run a PES stack. As far as the comp goes you just have to post progress pics and updates like the rest. For logging I would say it's your option, if PES decides to help you out and make you their official contestant, I would log it for sure ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know but in two months shell be sitting watching me play football in the second snowiest town in PA. She hasnt missed one of my games since freshman years. Thats what i call dedication
Such a good kid man. Refreshing to hear this passion u have for football.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going with purus recycle, dpol, MM as far as stuff besides creatine and multi, probably gonna stick with that.
That's how a man does it.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing for great convo, i'll be a week in pct Oct 1 so i might have to sit on the side-lines on this one... How is this gonna be structured?
Just gonna work hard, take supplements, and compare results. This is the first time I've ever set something like this up, so it's a work in progress.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing for great convo, i'll be a week in pct Oct 1 so i might have to sit on the side-lines on this one... How is this gonna be structured?
There will be "matches" starting ALL the time there is no official start date. The first competition/match begins Oct 1st that's all bro. Find someone to go up against and start whenever.

No rules here except NO BULL SHÍT...

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
There will be "matches" starting ALL the time there is no official start date. The first competition/match begins Oct 1st that's all bro. Find someone to go up against and start whenever.

No rules here except NO BULL SHÍT...
sounds awesome man, finally something to push myself even harder than just music... Now to find a worthy opponent...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like it... Cept, mad man, you doing anabolics?
Right now I am. Be done in 5 weeks, nor was I serious though. Or do u mean Mike, u schmuck!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I like it... Cept, mad man, you doing anabolics?
ill be on sd starting next Monday, clean bulk, starting pct like Sept 25 or so... No anabolics for this though...