Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Squatting out 650.... My sack weighs a bit can I count that as weight ;-)
Guessing this would be like chains...when they are on the floor-no, but at the top of the rep-yes! Lmao

650??? Crazy bubba!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Guessing this would be like chains...when they are on the floor-no, but at the top of the rep-yes! Lmao

650??? Crazy bubba!
Haha thank you last week was my 1 rep... Pulled for 2

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Legs are shot

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are moving weights that very few people are able to do. Impressive big man.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You are moving weights that very few people are able to do. Impressive big man.
Thank you bro!!! I'm lookin for a comp around here... See how I do in powerlifting and see how my body takes it... Then maybe try the figure thing... I've always been natty strong benchin 315 after not working out in years so... Idk

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are one of those lucky people that has a good supply of fast twitch muscle I guess. Built to move a ton of weight. Me, I scratch and claw for every 2.5lb plate! Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You are one of those lucky people that has a good supply of fast twitch muscle I guess. Built to move a ton of weight. Me, I scratch and claw for every 2.5lb plate! Lol
Genetics are crazy... My dad is same build but 20 inch arms natty its crazy... My gains come fast but I still can gain bf... More muscle but still bf... It stops at a certain point tho... I never get a round belly lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then thanks are in order for the genetics Dad has passed along. Lol But you still seem to be putting them to good use too, so props to you as well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Then thanks are in order for the genetics Dad has passed along. Lol But you still seem to be putting them to good use too, so props to you as well.
Thank you brother!!! Gotta show my son the ropes now haha

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
No invite? Sorry bro and welcome!!! How u doin?
thanks bro! Hanging in there waitng to start the condense log and trying to plan my next stack.. I see your still throwing the weights around like an animal!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
thanks bro! Hanging in there waitng to start the condense log and trying to plan my next stack.. I see your still throwing the weights around like an animal!!
That's just how I roll brother ;-) can't wait either!!! The anticipation hahah I don't get mine till next month haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's just how I roll brother ;-) can't wait either!!! The anticipation hahah I don't get mine till next month haha
Nice sig change...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
any one else lose there notifications this morning on the forum? I think the site was updated?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any one else lose there notifications this morning on the forum? I think the site was updated?
Top right hand corner

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I have wrastled with an alligator. Tussled with a whale. Done handcuffed lightning. Throwed thunder in jail. That's bad! ;)

Oh ya. I'm in!! :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No you haven't...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have wrastled with an alligator. Tussled with a whale. Done handcuffed lightning. Throwed thunder in jail. That's bad! ;)

Oh ya. I'm in!! :D
Pleasurizer!! Lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hey Bro's any of you guys use any of the Primordial Performance Andro Series?? If so what did you guys think??? Looking for my next PH cycle my last 2 runs have been Epi which has treated me very well..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bro's any of you guys use any of the Primordial Performance Andro Series?? If so what did you guys think??? Looking for my next PH cycle my last 2 runs have been Epi which has treated me very well..
I think warbird may have dabbled... Not sure tho

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's back again no idea what happened...
Admin was updating the notification system last night and this morning.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran andromass v3 and had incredible strength gains!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
MM is good stuff.....

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback thinking of trying Androlean. It is expensive..
My boy at the station is on lean, hard and drive right now... His test levels were off the charts on his last hard run.

The lean is pretty mild. What are your goals?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My boy at the station is on lean, hard and drive right now... His test levels were off the charts on his last hard run.

The lean is pretty mild. What are your goals?
Lean gains/ fat lose... Is he doing an 8 week run?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean gains/ fat lose... Is he doing an 8 week run?
The gains from andromass ended up being really lean. I thought the would be wet but it ended up being more of a recomp product.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The gains from andromass ended up being really lean. I thought the would be wet but it ended up being more of a recomp product.
as far as side effects any less than with a methyl? That is thier clam just trying to justify the price. I have 2 bottles of Epi on hand I'm always looking to stay as healthy as possible. LOL