Looking for non-stim fat burner to try

jray

Awards
Been inconsistent for a while but finally have my diet and routine dialed in and want to add a non-stim fatburner. I've had historic success with forskolin, alpha t-2 (discounted now I beleive), and alpahmine when it had alpha-yo in it. The later 2 were stims but feel like I've become more sensitive to stims over the year so I want to avoid the for now. I've been running forskolin-95 at 50mg instead of the 100mg as I've found the 100mg to be must more stimulating than I remember. I've also been using Biotest Indigo but will likely drop it when the bottles done as it seems bunk. I also prefer fat burners with one or two ingredients vs ones with half a dozen or so.

Two products I've researched that look interesting but I can't find much info on are Mitoburn XT and Lipovate. Does any one have any experience with these or other recommendations?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am extremely sensitive to stims now. Don’t know what happened but I can’t take them like I use to.

With that being said there are several options available.

SNS LEAN EDGE
SNS THERMO SCORCH (has mitoburn)
CEL LIPOVANTAGE (has mitoburn)
EVOMUSE BRITE
LIKE A PRO ANYTIME BURN (has mitoburn)
MORPHOGEN BURN (has mitoburn)

Adding Mitoburn through Mitoburn XT is an option. You can also look at adding SNS TTA-500, or SNS COCOABUTEROL XT. Another ingredient I like is Innoslim. Morphogen Burn & Like A Pro Anytime Burn both contain Innoslim. Any solo run or mix and match of the above will cover all areas of fat loss.

If stacking, I would start with Lean Edge as a base as it covers so many different angles, it just makes sense

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Single ingredient- mitoburn
Supplement- any stack with mitoburn

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am extremely sensitive to stims now. Don’t know what happened but I can’t take them like I use to.

With that being said there are several options available.

SNS LEAN EDGE
SNS THERMO SCORCH (has mitoburn)
CEL LIPOVANTAGE (has mitoburn)
EVOMUSE BRITE
LIKE A PRO ANYTIME BURN (has mitoburn)
MORPHOGEN BURN (has mitoburn)

Adding Mitoburn through Mitoburn XT is an option. You can also look at adding SNS TTA-500, or SNS COCOABUTEROL XT
☝

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How much mitoburn daily do you like? There's also a topical version by XPG.
500mg 2-3x day is what i used last few times. Started 2x/day and finished @3×/day.

First time i used it mixed in another product and it had me at 250mg 3x day.

So id say 750-1500mg.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a burner but if your diet and training are dialed in; berberine before each meal with carbs will help burn fat. I like GlucovantageXT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been dieting pretty intensely myself the last few weeks to try to get off some of the fat that I've gained since slacking off my diet after Thanksgiving.

Here is a good guideline and what I'm getting ready to start on myself. I've gained some fat in the last few months bc hadn't been working out or eating properly, so here's my stack to get ready for summer. I'll detail what is for what purpose so you or anyone reading can decide which would be the best options for you. The writes ups are very comprehensive so I'm going to put links to them so you can read the full information.
Edit: my original list above was a list of what I'm using myself currently. I'm editing this to include a list of other fat loss ingredients that we offer.
I hope this information helps.

If you, or anyone has any questions, I'm always glad to help.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much mitoburn daily do you like? There's also a topical version by XPG.
The most common dose is 1,000 mg. per day, with a lot of people going up to 2,000 mg. per day.

The most common topical dose is 500 mg. per day (4 ml).

Caliguns45

Awards
The past month I've been using lean edge(4 caps /day) with Mitoburnxt(1000mg/day) and xpg mitoburn gel (4ml/day) and it's pretty much taken care of my love handles and the bit of gut I had hanging over my belt. Feeling a general all around good mood boost with enough energy to get me through the day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been dieting pretty intensely myself the last few weeks to try to get off some of the fat that I've gained since slacking off my diet after Thanksgiving.

Here is a good guideline and what I'm getting ready to start on myself. I've gained some fat in the last few months bc hadn't been working out or eating properly, so here's my stack to get ready for summer. I'll detail what is for what purpose so you or anyone reading can decide which would be the best options for you. The writes ups are very comprehensive so I'm going to put links to them so you can read the full information.

Great list of products here for sure! We carry many of them over at Strong Supplement Shop to!

jray

Awards

thanks - I've tried Grains of paradise and berbedine before and didn't have great experiences so that eliminates a a few of these for me.

Thermoscorch looks interesting however it looks the Sinestrol works similarly to foreskolin? Is there any concern stacking these?

Any reason standalone mitoburn xt didn't make your list?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thermoscorch should be perfectly fine and compliment Forskolin well.

You could also look into Recomp-20 if you seem to do well with Forskolin. Recomp-20 would attack cAMP through a different pathway kind of “potentiating” or synergizing really well with Forskolin.

Mitoburn XT is another great option stim free wise, probably not mentioned just because it’s more of like a singular ingredient focus that is contained in several of the other mentioned products, but would allow you to dose how you’d want.

Robplumm

Awards
thanks - I've tried Grains of paradise and berbedine before and didn't have great experiences so that eliminates a a few of these for me.

Thermoscorch looks interesting however it looks the Sinestrol works similarly to foreskolin? Is there any concern stacking these?

Already getting like 3g of mitoburn with all that. (wording made it sound like he'll be taking all those each day)

The Mitoburn XT is great if you just need more mitoburn.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
These are all fine for both males and females right?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

GlucoVantage XT contains Dihydroberberine, which is 5x the potency of regular Berberine without the stomach upset that some experience with regular Berberine. The max regular Berberine I can take per day is 500 mg., whereas I can comfortably take 300 mg. GlucoVantage XT which equals 1,500 mg. regular Berberine equivalent.

No, there would be no concern stacking Sinetrol with Forskolin, they would actually make a great stack.

The only reason I didn't include MitoBurn XT is because I was listing out what I was taking personally; we do make quite a few more fat loss products - MitoBurn XT, Paradoxine caps, Cocoabuterol XT, RK-500 Xtreme, and more.

The only reason I'm not doing MitoBurn XT at the moment is that I'm getting 1,000 mg. from Thermo Scorch + 1,000 mg. from LipoVantage + 500 mg. from one dose Lipo Elite + 500 mg. from Lean Edge Nite Burn, so that's 3,000 mg. total per day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I edited my original post to include links to all of our fat loss products that I can think of, not just the ones I'm currently taking.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These are all fine for both males and females right?
Yes, any of the fat loss products I listed from SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, Muscle Addiction, or Xtreme Performance Gels are fine for both men and women.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
glycovantage xt , TTA 500 ,REDUCE XT my top choices
You’re getting a lot of recs especially for products with multiple ingredients but IME the only non-stim fat burner ingredient which noticeably improves fat loss and can do so without any need to add a bunch of other ingredients PLUS is cheap has to be 7-Keto/7-oxo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re getting a lot of recs especially for products with multiple ingredients but IME the only non-stim fat burner ingredient which noticeably improves fat loss and can do so without any need to add a bunch of other ingredients PLUS is cheap has to be 7-Keto/7-oxo.
I think that there are a lot of great options for single ingredient fat loss ingredients - but I do generally always suggest a formula first so that someone can get multiple things in one product bc the average person isn't going to take but so many things. But there are many good ingredients that do show good solo results such as MitoBurn, TTA, Forskolin (in some people more than others), higher dosed Paradoxine/CaloriBurn, and more.

7-OXO/7-Keto is a good ingredient, but orally I prefer 7-OH that we use in Reduce XT. A person is generally going to see much better results mg. for mg. with Reduce XT over 7-OXO orally.

However, if you like 7-OXO, something you may really like is that in a couple weeks, Xtreme Performance Gels is going to be brining back Avant Labs FL7 7-OXO Gel. It will be topical 7-OXO and be 50 mg. per ml/100 ml per bottle. Tentative eta is 2 weeks or so.

I know you've been here on AM for a long time, so I was thinking you may remember Avant and Par. XPG already has an updated version of Avant's Ab-Solved with 7-OXO + other things in it, and next will have FL7 and then will be bringing up updated versions of their LipoDerm and Napalm.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried loads over the years and for me personally. Evomuse - DCP has been by far the best. I honestly stock up on DCP whenever I can. It's a shame it's not in stock much.

It's in a different league of supplements in my opinion. It's amazing for a cheat meal/day or for on holiday. Will keep you lean and let you indulge without stressing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh wow, what’s changing?
There are several formula changes geared towards helping improve the fat loss and appetite control, as well as helping the energy be smoother.

The caffeine content is changing slightly from 260 to 230 mg. I don't think this is something anyone will actually notice, but its a level that mainstream customers are more comfortable taking 2 capsules per day of. For many people, the 260 + 260 going over 500 total made them a little apprehensive to take the second dose, so this put the total for 2 per day at 460 mg. total.

3 ingredients being removed; 3 ingredients being added in their place.

I've tried the new formula and it is smoother and I feel like it lasts longer and is great for appetite. Appetite wise, I don't get hungry really at all with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully the removal of Alpha Y…unfortunately I just don’t get along with the ingredient. Completely understand if he leaves it in though as many people love it.
If you don't like that ingredient, Lipo Elite would be a great option for you.

It's not going anywhere in Thermagize XT. In general, people love the ingredient and it helps a lot with the energy and appetite control from it. I think it helps even more with the ingredient combination in the new formula - but also the new formula is smoother and more long lasting too.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you don't like that ingredient, Lipo Elite would be a great option for you.

It's not going anywhere in Thermagize XT. In general, people love the ingredient and it helps a lot with the energy and appetite control from it. I think it helps even more with the ingredient combination in the new formula - but also the new formula is smoother and more long lasting too.
That’s sucks….lipo elite I’ve ran twice and my wife as well…neither of us feel a thing from it unfortunately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s sucks….lipo elite I’ve ran twice and my wife as well…neither of us feel a thing from it unfortunately.
This seems like a no win situation with you on this then.

Lipo Elite is one of, if not the most loaded stimulant based fat burner on the market. It is great for energy, fat burning, and appetite control.

You have something negative to say about Alpha Yohimbine in Thermagize XT, which is meant to be a super, super strong product - so I suggest another strong product that doesn't have it in there and you say you feel nothing from it.

And if that's true, I'm honestly not sure how its possible to not feel something from a product that if you take the suggested daily dose of 2 servings per day would contain:
  • 1,000 mg. MitoBurn
  • 200 mg. Cocoabuterol
  • 150 mg. CaloriBurn
  • 50 mg. GBB
  • 450 mg. Caffeine
  • 300 mg. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine
  • 200 mg. Theobromine
  • 100 mg. Synephrine
  • 50 mg. KannaEase
  • 50 mg. AstraGin
  • 10 mg. Bioperine
Supplement facts below based on 1 serving and suggested use is 1 to 2 servings per day.

LipoElite-print-updated-SUPP-FACTS-2.png

Last edited:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This seems like a no win situation with you on this then.

Lipo Elite is one of, if not the most loaded stimulant based fat burner on the market. It is great for energy, fat burning, and appetite control.

You have something negative to say about Alpha Yohimbine in Thermagize XT, which is meant to be a super, super strong product - so I suggest another strong product that doesn't have it in there and you say you feel nothing from it.

And if that's true, I'm honestly not sure how its possible to not feel something from a product that if you take the suggested daily dose of 2 servings per day would contain:
  • 1,000 mg. MitoBurn
  • 200 mg. Cocoabuterol
  • 150 mg. CaloriBurn
  • 50 mg. GBB
  • 450 mg. Caffeine
  • 300 mg. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine
  • 200 mg. Theobromine
  • 100 mg. Synephrine
  • 50 mg. KannaEase
  • 50 mg. AstraGin
  • 10 mg. Bioperine
Supplement facts below based on 1 serving and suggested use is 1 to 2 servings per day.

View attachment 241618
Had my buddy from work try it too…went up to 3 pills at once and asked me if I should be feeling anything because he felt nothing….myself I understand because I’ve done all the stims out there but my wife hates stims and he’s a newbie. I don’t understand man. Not knocking product as it’s definitely loaded but personally get nothing from it.

kid amnesiac

Awards
Had my buddy from work try it too…went up to 3 pills at once and asked me if I should be feeling anything because he felt nothing….myself I understand because I’ve done all the stims out there but my wife hates stims and he’s a newbie. I don’t understand man. Not knocking product as it’s definitely loaded but personally get nothing from it.
interrsting … I actuallly take it as my pre workout along with super swole @ 430am everyday. Not the crazy yohimbe vibe but good enough for me after 6 hours sleep to get going in the dark

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The product sells great, has great feedback, and great repeat sales.

Every time I log on to AM now days, I ask myself why I even bother to ruin my days by doing it anymore.

Someone quoted my post and asked me a question and you replied to them - I answered them, and acknowledged your reply and tried to make a helpful suggestion. Which of course was then met with negativity too.

You hate Alpha Yohimbine - I get it. But that doesn't mean other people do and Thermagize XT is a great selling product for us and one of our most popular products with females.

We intentionally left Alpha Yohimbine out of Lipo Elite so that the people that don't like it would have a great option for them. But if someone doesn't feel 450 mg. of caffeine, 300 mg. of N-Phenethyl, and 100 mg. of Synephrine per day, then I'm not even sure what to say to that.

Most people love the clean smooth energy that it provides along with the appetite control and a lot of people even use it pre-workout to increase energy and fat burning during their workouts.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interrsting … I actuallly take it as my pre workout along with super swole @ 430am everyday. Not the crazy yohimbe vibe but good enough for me after 6 hours sleep to get going in the dark
I’m jealous man…I wish I responded to stims like that. I’m not knocking product at all it’s absolutely loaded and I was beyond pumped when it came out but I just don’t respond to it. I grew up on all the ephedra and dmaawproxucts so my tolerance is stupid. My cabinet is loaded with all Steve’s stuff so definitely not a knock on company or product…just wish I responded better.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product sells great, has great feedback, and great repeat sales.

Every time I log on to AM now days, I ask myself why I even bother to ruin my days by doing it anymore.

Someone quoted my post and asked me a question and you replied to them - I answered them, and acknowledged your reply and tried to make a helpful suggestion. Which of course was then met with negativity too.

You hate Alpha Yohimbine - I get it. But that doesn't mean other people do and Thermagize XT is a great selling product for us and one of our most popular products with females.

We intentionally left Alpha Yohimbine out of Lipo Elite so that the people that don't like it would have a great option for them. But if someone doesn't feel 450 mg. of caffeine, 300 mg. of N-Phenethyl, and 100 mg. of Synephrine per day, then I'm not even sure what to say to that.

Most people love the clean smooth energy that it provides along with the appetite control and a lot of people even use it pre-workout to increase energy and fat burning during their workouts.
Again it’s not a shot at you but I can’t pretend I feel anything form it if I genuinely don’t. Trust me I was fucking pumped when I saw formula …ran 2 bottles because I thought maybe it was a placebo the first bottle. I feel like you’re taking my personal experience as an attack on you. I’m telling my legit experience…if you rather I don’t then I’ll just keep my experiences to myself. Didn’t mean to get you all fired up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Again it’s not a shot at you but I can’t pretend I feel anything form it if I genuinely don’t. Trust me I was fucking pumped when I saw formula …ran 2 bottles because I thought maybe it was a placebo the first bottle. I feel like you’re taking my personal experience as an attack on you. I’m telling my legit experience…if you rather I don’t then I’ll just keep my experiences to myself. Didn’t mean to get you all fired up.
No one asked you to pretend something works for you - but no one asked you to randomly start knocking a stimulant based product in non-stim thread to begin with though.

But here's the thing man - you posted acting like it didn't work without providing the context that you finally just wrote in your above reply in post # 33 like you think it somehow isn't relevant:

"I grew up on all the ephedra and dmaa products so my tolerance is stupid."

If you had simply said - "hey, I tried that and it didn't work for me because I grew up on all the ephedra and dmaa products so my tolerance is crazy high" - the reply you would have gotten would have gotten from me would have been - "Cool, that makes sense then. Lipo Elite is meant to be strong, but its meant to be strong in the sense of being legal and compliant and something that we want most people to be able to take and enjoy and provide a clean, smooth type of energy and appetite control."

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The title of this thread is literally - "Looking for a non stim fat burner to try"

Someone asked me a question about Thermagize XT, so I answered them. You had quoted them first though saying something negative about it, so I replied to them and then I also replied to you and made a helpful suggestion to you since you don't like Alpha Yohimbine.

Then you go to posting something negative about Lipo Elite - pause here and realize - title of this thread is about non-stim products to begin with.

So, complain that Thermagize has Alpha Yohimbine (stimulant).
Then complain that Lipo Elite apparently doesn't have enough stimulants.

No one asked you to pretend something works for you - but no one asked you to randomly start knocking a stimulant based product in non-stim thread to begin with though.

But here's the thing man - you posted acting like it didn't work without providing the context that you finally just wrote in your above reply in post # 33 like you think it somehow isn't relevant:

"I grew up on all the ephedra and dmaa products so my tolerance is stupid."

If you had simply said - "hey, I tried that and it didn't work for me because I grew up on all the ephedra and dmaa products so my tolerance is crazy high" - the reply you would have gotten would have gotten from me would have been - "Cool, that makes sense then. Lipo Elite is meant to be strong, but its meant to be strong in the sense of being legal and compliant and something that we want most people to be able to take and enjoy and provide a clean, smooth type of energy and appetite control."
Gotch man. I’ll stay off the forums from now on. I never said it didn’t have enough fucking stimulants…I said I did t respond or feel anything from it..AnabolicmindSNSforums. God forbid a customer doesn’t feel a product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotch man. I’ll stay off the forums from now on. I never said it didn’t have enough fucking stimulants…I said I did t respond or feel anything from it..AnabolicmindSNSforums. God forbid a customer doesn’t feel a product.
I'm sorry if my replies upset you, but I was replying to what you said.

I've always tried to help you in any way that I could.

I wasn't mad at you. I was surprised at the way your posts were coming off - bc I've always answered your questions and always tried to help you. As soon as I read my reply in post 35, I edited it right away because I realized it came off wrong - just like yours may have.

Which is why I edited out the top part and left just the part about context of you saying you didn't feel it at all - and I felt that was relevant because stimulant tolerance does play a big part in what people are going to feel from stimulant based products.

Example - I haven't used Ephedrine/Ephedra in 15 years. But the amount I used back in the old days very well may have been why you may have seen me mention I got zero off of DMAA. Nothing besides a headache. That doesn't mean DMAA didn't work for other people, it definitely did - it just didn't at all for me, and likely bc of my stim tolerance.

You said you didn't feel anything from it - by 'feel', it seemed like you were saying you didn't feel any energy from it, and I was pointing out that its fairly loaded for a legal and compliant stimulant product - hence where individual tolerance would come into play.

Let me clarify something:
  • This conversation started by you posting that you don't like Alpha Yohimbine and you posting that you hope the new version of Thermagize XT doesn't have it in it.
  • I replied that it would and made the suggestion of Lipo Elite for anyone looking to avoid Alpha Yohimbine bc Thermagize XT does have Alpha Yohimbine and the new version will as well.
  • You posted about not 'feeling' Lipo Elite - the thing there is that the level of stimulants in Lipo Elite is as high as I'm comfortable putting in a stimulant based product and the only thing I could think of that really could be added would be Alpha Yohimbine, which you don't like.
  • That's my point about where tolerance is very relevant - I wouldn't be comfortable telling you or anyone else to add any other stimulants to Lipo Elite if taking the full daily dose of it other than Alpha Yohimbine; so I'm sitting here trying to figure out why you are saying you can't feel it.
  • Then you posted what you did about your experience with DMAA and Ephedra and it's like - oh, okay, that makes perfect sense now. If that context had been provided up front, completely different conversation bc that explains it.
Before you got mad, I was in the process of writing you a pm and was going to offer you some capsules of the new Thermagize XT to try because we added ingredients with it that smooth out the effects of the Alpha Yohimbine so I've been giving some to people that don't normally like Alpha Yohimbine to try and see what they think and so far, everyone has liked and it said they can't tell Alpha Yohimbine is in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The more I thought about the sequence in this thread, the more it has bothered me.

Anytime anyone posts on the internet, things sometimes come off wrong. At first in this conversation, I thought you were. Then I typed a post and posted it myself and as soon as I read it, I edited it came off as me being a dick and that's not the way I intended it to be. I meant it to just be factual. I edited it right away. I'm human and I'm more than willing to admit when I make mistakes and come off wrong, and the first way I wrote post #35 did, which is why I edited it. I didn't edit it because you got mad, I edited it before you even posted your reply to it. You had just already quoted it.

I have always done my best to help you and to answer your questions, as I do for anyone. I like helping people, I love supplements, and I try to help everyone in any way that I can, whether supplement related or other things.

When we are talking about stimulant products and you say you didn't feel it - of course I thought you were talking about not feeling it in terms of the stimulants. So my reply about if you didn't feel that strong of a product, I didn't know what else to say - was related to the amount of stimulants in a full daily dose of Lipo Elite - and meaning that that is the highest amount of stimulants I would ever feel comfortable suggesting to someone to use or including in a product, besides Alpha Yohimbine, which I already knew you didn't like. And that's where personal tolerance is very relevant.

Put yourself in my position - you post about not feeling Lipo Elite, which is high stimulant - but you leave out the part about your personal tolerance. Someone reading may see that and assume that it doesn't work and it may hurt sales, but what I worry about much more than that is that someone reads something like that and then gets it and takes too much bc of thinking its not as strong as it is and something bad happens.

I try to help everyone on here in any way that I can, but when things are posted that affect my job, my livelihood, it's not realistic to expect me, or any other company owner, not to reply to that and make sure the facts are clear to anyone reading.

It is never my intention to upset you or anyone else. I'm here to help people and help educate people about supplements. Maybe I should keep it more cold and more professional and not chit chat and interact the way that I do - but I know a lot of the regular posters here very well, and its just my personality to interact and try to be helpful.

As far as your comment about SNS and Anabolic Minds - yes, I'm one of the only company owners left that still takes a lot of time to post here and actually try to interact and help people and get to know people. It's not my fault that other company owners don't. In a way, many that don't are better at business than me, because they're putting the time they used to put into AM into other marketing to try to increase sales and make more money. Business wise, I should probably be doing that too. But I've been here for a long time, and I feel an attachment to this place and many of the people here, and I just try to be helpful whenever I can. I love supplements, I love helping people, and that's what the companies are about to me - providing products to people to hopefully help them reach their goals and improve their quality of life.

I've always liked you, had positive interactions with you, tried to help you, and appreciated your business and your posts. I'm sorry that you got upset, but I do hope that you can at least try to see my side of where I was coming from.

Donkeynuts

Awards
I think that there are a lot of great options for single ingredient fat loss ingredients - but I do generally always suggest a formula first so that someone can get multiple things in one product bc the average person isn't going to take but so many things. But there are many good ingredients that do show good solo results such as MitoBurn, TTA, Forskolin (in some people more than others), higher dosed Paradoxine/CaloriBurn, and more.

7-OXO/7-Keto is a good ingredient, but orally I prefer 7-OH that we use in Reduce XT. A person is generally going to see much better results mg. for mg. with Reduce XT over 7-OXO orally.

However, if you like 7-OXO, something you may really like is that in a couple weeks, Xtreme Performance Gels is going to be brining back Avant Labs FL7 7-OXO Gel. It will be topical 7-OXO and be 50 mg. per ml/100 ml per bottle. Tentative eta is 2 weeks or so.

I know you've been here on AM for a long time, so I was thinking you may remember Avant and Par. XPG already has an updated version of Avant's Ab-Solved with 7-OXO + other things in it, and next will have FL7 and then will be bringing up updated versions of their LipoDerm and Napalm.
I was just about to bug you about XPG 7 KETO. Awesome. Can't wait.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just about to bug you about XPG 7 KETO. Awesome. Can't wait.
Thanks. I'm hoping that we will be looking at week after next on it coming in.

I'm excited for it too.