Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, you should stick some ageforce patches on someone and enter them in the comp like a horse race! SRS. I think it would be cool if company reps took note of the fact that this is still 6 weeks out and took the opportunity to put some supps in hand with a member they find suitable to represent them in something like this.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, you should stick some ageforce patches on someone and enter them in the comp like a horse race! SRS. I think it would be cool if company reps took note of the fact that this is still 6 weeks out and took the opportunity to put some supps in hand with a member they find suitable to represent them in something like this.
Sponsors for the meet! That would be ****ing epic! This may have turned into something epic!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sponsors for the meet! That would be ****ing epic! This may have turned into something epic!
I already know! Getting stoked for this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hella!!! I gotta finish sleeping lol just Seein how my brothers are doin! Talk to yall in a few

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hella!!! I gotta finish sleeping lol just Seein how my brothers are doin! Talk to yall in a few
Slumber young beast for when you arise, the shenanigans will be right here awaiting your return.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never had a family like y'all...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for morning wood... Wait what?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope this thread gets sponsors, that would be sick. I think a lot of people would get into it too if there was a lot of different competition on different supps.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
heres my layout for now:

finishing my lecheek t2, ad3 pct, oxyeca black stack
then running my mmv3 (3b version) with ursolix and followed by recourse and erase for pct (light cal deficient)
then 8 weeks pro eq/m1p followed by erase pro, daa powder, anabeta elite (all out mass)
then re-assess the situation

i have all these products on hand, might as well use them

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
heres my layout for now:

finishing my lecheek t2, ad3 pct, oxyeca black stack
then running my mmv3 (3b version) with ursolix and followed by recourse and erase for pct (light cal deficient)
then 8 weeks pro eq/m1p followed by erase pro, daa powder, anabeta elite (all out mass)

Hey bud!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heres my layout for now:

Does the timing on this go well for Oct 1 to start? This gets better and better!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lets do it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm running GABA, carboxy1, division 1, tren ace, test e, Redline, green tea, yohimbi, raspberry ketones. 8=====>

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running GABA, carboxy1, division 1, tren ace, test e, Redline, green tea, yohimbi, raspberry ketones. 8=====>
No ketones allowed bro!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Does the timing on this go well for Oct 1 to start. This gets better and better!
i didnt pay attention to the timing aspect.. mmv3 can start oct 1, it will give me some time to run smolder and take a break from all supps....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the timing on this go well for Oct 1 to start? This gets better and better!
Make it nov 1st and I'll throw my inject cycle up in here... Wait what?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didnt pay attention to the timing aspect.. mmv3 can start oct 1, it will give me some time to run smolder and take a break from all supps....
I like it. I really think this is gonna be legit, We have a few different companies being represented already! Epic thread is going to be epic.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like it. I really think this is gonna be legit, We have a few different companies being represented already! Epic thread is going to be epic.
You're a Purus man!
Good to have u athlete style!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a Purus man!
Good to have u athlete style!
This whole thing is an elaborate scheme to allow me to pretend to be a sponsored athlete. Like a rockstar fantasy camp. But I'm gonna represent.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Apple ConDense & lime Gatorade FTW!

Others sipping hater-ade

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a bad idea.
I'll be watching like Santa Claus until then.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if its all natty then maybe:
xgels-reducext-tta

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a bad idea.
I'll be watching like Santa Claus until then.
Ill stick some of the hgh patches on my balls and then win automatically! Fat sack won't even describe it!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i still want to try some of there cutter patches.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pm cleared....

in that case im back with mmv3, its already planned on my end so id rather stay with it

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I am nowhere near the league all u beasts are in but ima finish cutting down a bit till oct then I'll join u all perhaps mostly for motivation. Or I may just sub who the hell knows

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
im goign to cut down to 130lbs and start boxing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am nowhere near the league all u beasts are in but ima finish cutting down a bit till oct then I'll join u all perhaps mostly for motivation. Or I may just sub who the hell knows

If I remember correctly you are insanely cut!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sub bro! GTFIH!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Randall I joined this thread after reading your PM but I literally have no clue what is going on in here lol.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
If I remember correctly you are insanely cut!
That pic was from march and I've put on a few lbs since then nothing drastic probly around 10-12% lol I had a couple vacations this summer and may have endulged a little. I'm back this week though with diet and training planning on doing a physique show nxt spring