Fat Burners on a Bulk.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*running (other than "with bulls"), stationary bike, treadmill, elliptical or any reasonable facsimile of these activities....suck :D
Nike has a shirt that I've been looking for ever since i first saw it. All it says is "running sucks"

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Nike has a shirt that I've been looking for ever since i first saw it. All it says is "running sucks"
It does. And even though my bodytype doesn't require much (if any) cardio to stay reasonably lean, I do it anyway fir cardiovascular health.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm in a fcking time warp on this page...its stuck at "3:03 PM"....won't reload on the main forum rundown....I can click into the threads and get the new posts...but my main page stays the same, never moves past 3PM lol. I don't know what thread has new posts or anything like that. WTF....

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does. And even though my bodytype doesn't require much (if any) cardio to stay reasonably lean, I do it anyway fir cardiovascular health.
I am forced to do it and the more often we run, the worse I get at running.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm in a fcking time warp on this page...its stuck at "3:03 PM"....won't reload on the main forum rundown....I can click into the threads and get the new posts...but my main page stays the same, never moves past 3PM lol. I don't know what thread has new posts or anything like that. WTF....
I thought it was me only..my page wont load either on my comp,but is fine on my phone..its only showing comments from 5 hrs ago...im using my phone now.

My comp wont refresh anything...its all old comments.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was me only..my page wont load either on my comp,but is fine on my phone..its only showing comments from 5 hrs ago...im using my phone now.

Right click then hit reload page, been kinda funky for me today as well.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

I've been on my phone all day since 3PM, so yeah only my droid will work. Just got back on the computer an hour ago. but for anabolics? computer works too...its just supplement section that is in time warp. this is like a fcking movie where time stands still, or groundhog day LMFAO

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I've been on my phone all day since 3PM, so yeah only my droid will work. Just got back on the computer an hour ago. but for anabolics? computer works too...its just supplement section that is in time warp. this is like a fcking movie where time stands still, or groundhog day LMFAO
Im on my droid also man incredible 2 htc sense,great phone...yeah the main forum pg is a disaster...

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that actually worked. reload icon didn't work, but right click reload did WTF is this world coming too?
I know it works, that's why I told you to do it :) It was irritating me earlier today lol, I even cleared my temp cache.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Just clicked reload,**** is still buggin out...my pms are fro 439 and main forum chats like 5 hrs ago,lol...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I seen them before,my screen is kinda small,but not that bad really..bigger than the iphone..i just gotta buy the extended life battery cause this battery dies quick

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I seen them before,my screen is kinda small,but not that bad really..bigger than the iphone..i just gotta buy the extended life battery cause this battery dies quick
oh man, they piss me off....they advertise "all day battery life" in their new commercials....LOL! esp with my big ass screen? that juice drops by the minute...no way it lasts me all day 12 hours....maybe 2/3 of that and its in the yellow wanting to shut off....and thats on a good day with minimal usage.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Dude if i use my **** consistantly for like 2 hrs its 3/4 dead..iphone batteries are great,well iphone shuts down apps it dont use,but droids stay running so eats your battery life away. Extra life batteries are like $25.00 picking one up.Dude at work said big difference

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude if i use my **** consistantly for like 2 hrs its 3/4 dead..iphone batteries are great,well iphone shuts down apps it dont use,but droids stay running so eats your battery life away. Extra life batteries are like $25.00 picking one up.Dude at work said big difference
Froyo OS for android should close unused Alps. If not, ATK. Its free, you out the widget on your screen and when you're done with something you click it and it kills all running apps. It should help your battery life.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah they do keep running, mine drains even when I shut the bitch off lol....my Itouch NEVER runs out of juice...I leave it on for days and days, and I use it at night in bed to listen to music or fck around on the net. I get the best of both worlds, droid for phone and Itouch for apple. :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
putting it that way makes it EXTRA wrong sounding :D and it was bad enough for starters the way it was initially worded
Lmfao my thought exactly!! Hmm bulk=calorie surplus and fat burner= general term to describe a product to burn fat using different methods...so it's bulk+fat burner=....nothing!! You will remain exactly the same no change in your body at all it's like a twilight zone episode!!! LMFAO

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lmfao my thought exactly!! Hmm bulk=calorie surplus and fat burner= general term to describe a product to burn fat using different methods...so it's bulk+fat burner=....nothing!! You will remain exactly the same no change in your body at all it's like a twilight zone episode!!! LMFAO
It actually reminds me of when I was younger and working at this outlet mall, a pretty large one, at the G-N-C....people would roam around the mall and get food obviously....they'd come into the shop eating fcking hot dogs and nachos with soda and ask me for a fat burner. I felt like saying if you're gonna keep eating that crap all the time its going to be a futile effort :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It actually reminds me of when I was younger and working at this outlet mall, a pretty large one, at the G-N-C....people would roam around the mall and get food obviously....they'd come into the shop eating fcking hot dogs and nachos with soda and ask me for a fat burner. I felt like saying if you're gonna keep eating that crap all the time its going to be a futile effort :D
Lol oh the cycle of the human life :p like drinking a Pepsi while running on the treadmill

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or like ordering a burger and large fries with a diet coke.....several times per day. pizza with diet coke is my favorite, that kills me every time.
Lol haha yeah...true story...went to eat at a Chinese place with my friend I was working with he got general tso chicken with pork fried rice and when I asked if he wanted soy sauce he said he didn't want the extra calories :p wtf

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol haha yeah...true story...went to eat at a Chinese place with my friend I was working with he got general tso chicken with pork fried rice and when I asked if he wanted soy sauce he said he didn't want the extra calories :p wtf
LMFAO! chinese food is probably worse than pizza, or the same difference....the damn generals chicken is gonna be like 7-800 cals and the rice is another 4-600 cals, its a damn 1100-1200 caloric investment no matter what you do. at a chinese buffet? might get worse lol. I've added these figures up before....the place i go to? has all white meat (and chunky) chicken in the general tso's chicken....so that is one saving grace for that particular order :D at least you get a nice protein boost from the usual dark meat to chicken breast....

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO! chinese food is probably worse than pizza, or the same difference....the damn generals chicken is gonna be like 7-800 cals and the rice is another 4-600 cals, its a damn 1100-1200 caloric investment no matter what you do. at a chinese buffet? might get worse lol. I've added these figures up before....the place i go to? has all white meat (and chunky) chicken in the general tso's chicken....so that is one saving grace for that particular order :D at least you get a nice protein boost from the usual dark meat to chicken breast....
**** now I want Chinese food....lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
**** now I want Chinese food....lol
yeah for real I wanted general tso's chicken (no rice allowed for me) tonight really bad....funny enough. But i just cooked 10 oz chicken breast instead. Maybe tomorrow or the next day I'll hit up the generals chicken :D. I do beef lo mein usually once per week for my 100 carb plus day....I get extra beef, about 8-9 oz of flank that they use, plus about 12-14 oz noodles....takes up like half of my daily calories LOL but tastes good as fuq. the damn breaded fried chicken wings they sell at this local chinese place are insanely good too....very little carbs but 10 wings (they are big) equal about 900-1000 cals and 70 grams protein...again half my damn cals for the day LOL.....