Fat Burners on a Bulk.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I am here to learn and have learned alot from alot of very smart ppl here,Cooper amd Celorza are 2 of the many.Very educated kid...i guess we all know what works for us.

Thats why im here cause i dont know it all and want to learn.Maybe i need n be open minded a bit more.
This place has helped xjanged my perspectives on aupplements and its from reading many many posts by cooper and celorza..cheers to them no doubt..

I find everyone in the body building world think there right,lol..inccluding myself..we all have ahit to learn from each other...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Awwwwwww...wanna big tough guys feelings got hurt!!! he had to negative rep me :D several others (with much more rep than you btw) possed me. Facebook middle school girl status for randy!!! bwahahaha
Warbird..i listen to alot you say,u have gave me some great advice om supping and through pm as well as celorza and both on diff topics so yeah i learn from u whether u are 40 or 21 ;)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Warbird..i listen to alot you say,u have gave me some great advice om supping and through pm as well as celorza and both on diff topics so yeah i learn from u whether u are 40 or 21 ;)
did you have to mention the age thing? :D.....but yeah, I got a select few "celorzas" around here who are 21 and seem to know much of what I know lol...pisses me off sometimes hahahaha....thats the internet + desire to learn, its so much easier nowadays to learn about all this stuff online....

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
did you have to mention the age thing? :D.....but yeah, I got a select few "celorzas" around here who are 21 and seem to know much of what I know lol...pisses me off sometimes hahahaha....thats the internet + desire to learn, its so much easier nowadays to learn about all this stuff online....
Were both old,lol,dont feel bad.

Yes the web is amazing man..I will admit i was stuck in my world amd my routines...being bit older and doing co.struxtion for a long time i dont get much time to he on the web reading,so dude,its way diff for the younger generation,no doubts.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
More of us got out of the Lab? Oh damn...Dr. Banner is not gonna like that, and his "Green" buddy is gonna be smashing about this :D!

Thanks for the kind words Warbird and Jay :).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now let's see a big hug guys. Lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
More of us got out of the Lab? Oh damn...Dr. Banner is not gonna like that, and his "Green" buddy is gonna be smashing about this :D!

Yeah there is/was one kid that worked at the *** I used to work at ages ago...he'd give me a discount still even though I hadn't worked there in forever....this was many years ago, he is older now lol...but he was around 21 at the time, and he knew everything I was talking about and told me things I already knew were correct before I'd even get that far. maybe he DID escape from the same lab LOL....

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awwwwwww...wanna big tough guys feelings got hurt!!! he had to negative rep me :D several others (with much more rep than you btw) possed me. Facebook middle school girl status for randy!!! bwahahaha
I think it's funny that you oust me for negging you, when you negged me as well. Lold at ur comment.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
oh hell naw!

Well OK, but I'm just hugging mr cooper though....REALLY HARD :D LMFAO (hard hug, not penis LOL)
No hug for me? Damn...unsubbed now!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh hell naw!

Well OK, but I'm just hugging mr cooper though....REALLY HARD :D LMFAO (hard hug, not penis LOL)
Yea that didn't sound right buddy lmfaoo.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

your very welcome, Celorza!

I give respect where its due bro.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Questioning MR. Coooper

Negged
Thats ridiculous bro^^^^Yes I will continue to do so as i feel necessary.until some broscience comes out of his mouth.its always straight from the book.No offense to him,it doesnt impress me and he dont care thats fine and good.He has his opinion and i have mine.Thats that bro

by the way you spit or swallow?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're too sexy (like me)...id feel gay hugging such a hot looking man :D
Lmao. Awwww u most certainly made me blush. You seriously one funny young man :-0 lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The logic, or lack thereof, in this thread gave me a headache. Apparently, you have to sit on your ass and only lift or it doesn't qualify as a "bulk" nevermind the fact that a caloric surplus is still a caloric surplus.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
The logic, or lack thereof, in this thread gave me a headache. Apparently, you have to sit on your ass and only lift or it doesn't qualify as a "bulk" nevermind the fact that a caloric surplus is still a caloric surplus.
Dude thats ur interpitation of what said...and a stupid one at that

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Another sapient rebuttal from you.
No just dont feel the need to go back and forth,cause u have your views and i have mine,so keep acting childish shows you cant hold a debate without being a dick..

And ok your right,like i do with my girl ill just yes you to death to make u happy. Pathetic man

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No just dont feel the need to go back and forth,cause u have your views and i have mine,so keep acting childish shows you cant hold a debate without being a dick..

And ok your right,like i do with my girl ill just yes you to death to make u happy. Pathetic man
Some can debate and some see it their way or the highway....nothing can be done to remedy this. Other than tell them they are mistaken :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You call me childish yet you're the one that resorts to name calling. Irony...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
That's because you are both immature middle aged know it alls. Thusly you would agree on most topics.
Middle aged,lmao.

Anyway i only stated what my opinion was and how i was taught,i stuck with it and well its only done good for me..Im not going to,at random just side with something i dnt believe in or even do. Or aide wirh some one who sounda right.I have my own mind and yeah man,in my case i relate to bro acience for diet and training,cause it works for me..as for supps ill liaten to the massea cauae im new to alot of it..until i tried enough ****,then ill reaort right back to broscience :)

as for the middle age thing,lol,i have no idea how old you are,but to be honest by your pic i thought u were about 43-44..but apparently u are a lot younger,if so ouch man!!!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Middle aged,lmao.

Anyway i only stated what my opinion was and how i was taught,i stuck with it and well its only done good for me..Im not going to,at random just side with something i dnt believe in or even do. Or aide wirh some one who sounda right.I have my own mind and yeah man,in my case i relate to bro acience for diet and training,cause it works for me..as for supps ill liaten to the massea cauae im new to alot of it..until i tried enough ****,then ill reaort right back to broscience :)

as for the middle age thing,lol,i have no idea how old you are,but to be honest by your pic i thought u were about 43-44..but apparently u are a lot younger,if so ouch man!!!
BRB using google translate to decipher this.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its painfully obvious by the content of your posts and who they are directed at that you have issues with older more knowledgeable \ experienced guys
I actually really value the opinions of more experienced guys, there are a ton of very knowledgeable guys in that age group, on this and other forums. But you can tell the ones that are legit and IMO you and jay aren't those guys. Sorry, but we are still allowed opinions right? As you have said many times ITT.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I actually really value the opinions of more experienced guys, there are a ton of very knowledgeable guys in that age group, on this and other forums. But you can tell the ones that are legit and IMO you and jay aren't those guys. Sorry, but we are still allowed opinions right? As you have said many times ITT.
No offense taken,as your opinion means nothing to me anyway...well the other day u seemed to value u my opinion on the pumping purus thread..funny isnt it!!! Ppl just talk to talk,like u now..dude u look 45 yrs old,thats enough to keep me entertained :) lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Feel like this is a night in a drunken night club. :lol:

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offense taken,as your opinion means nothing to me anyway...well the other day u seemed to value u my opinion on the pumping purus thread..funny isnt it!!! Ppl just talk to talk,like u now..dude u look 45 yrs old,thats enough to keep me entertained :) lol
I'm sorry that you were mistaken and thought that I valued your opinion in that thread. I actually thought you looked like a tool hijacking a sponsored supplement log and criticizing the OP's routine. Probably could have easily been done via PM.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry that you were mistaken and thought that I valued your opinion in that thread. I actually thought you looked like a tool hijacking a sponsored supplement log and criticizing the OP's routine. Probably could have easily been done via PM.
Dude i dnt care man..im sone wirh this thread..im gettinf caight in your drama..i sont like **** talkinf from behind a comp screen.

Im done here,goodnite fellas

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uploadfromtaptalk1348009067067.jpg

World's most successful bulk?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is cardio a waste? Even you said it was for general and heart health so in what aspect is it a waste? HIIT is not a waste on a bulk, nor is any amount of cardio. That's like saying I can't play soccer or basketball during a bulk because it's a waste....

Lol agreed, it's sad to see such ridiculous statements posted on a message board like this.

Mike