Fat Burners on a Bulk.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont,lol... Thats what makes us individuals.
I was about to say the same thing after reading your nonsense responses that redefined several age old techniques of bodybuilding
Since the both of you like to toss around the word "retard" like we're all still 8 years old, how about you define what a bulk is for the rest of us. What I'm getting from both of your "arguments" is tantamount to what a sumo wrestler does to bulk. The funny thing about science is that the rest of choose to appreciate new findings and techniques instead of grasping onto "age old techniques of bodybuilding". It's called progress. So please, enlighten us.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Since the both of you like to toss around the word "retard" like we're all still 8 years old, how about you define what a bulk is for the rest of us. What I'm getting from both of your "arguments" is tantamount to what a sumo wrestler does to bulk. The funny thing about science is that the rest of choose to appreciate new findings and techniques instead of grasping onto "age old techniques of bodybuilding". It's called progress. So please, enlighten us.
Great post. Remember the whole "repartitioning" discussion earlier in this thread? Well an aero-anaerobic HIIT session will effectively repartition carbohydrates. The ~200-400 calorie-burn from the cardio can be overcome by eating one poptart, and yes, your body composition and performance threshold will be improved over the no cardio + no poptart scenario.

Do I do cardio? Almost never. But that's because I hate it. It's by no means necessary, but it is​ beneficial.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I don't do cardio either, because I hate it. and I am smart enough/disciplined enough to use my diet and training to do what cardio does w/o doing cardio. And as for the "definition of bulking" comment...."bulking" is meant to mean gaining abnormal amounts of weight...PERIOD. lean bulking can be a totally different animal. they said "bulking"....post what you mean, or don't cry about the responses you get if you post the wrong thing. WTF is bulking if not gaining (any kind of) weight for the purpose of getting bigger then cutting the fat off later? please enlighten me on this....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
75% of you guys in this thread don't have a grasp on what bulking actually is....I chalk that up to either no real experience in the iron game and/or too much lab work and not enough real world experience....or you are just ignorant to the definition of bulking? not sure.....

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I will give my opinion as soon as i get home....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great post. Remember the whole "repartitioning" discussion earlier in this thread? Well an aero-anaerobic HIIT session will effectively repartition carbohydrates. The ~200-400 calorie-burn from the cardio can be overcome by eating one poptart, and yes, your body composition and performance threshold will be improved over the no cardio + no poptart scenario.

Do I do cardio? Almost never. But that's because I hate it. It's by no means necessary, but it is beneficial.
Coop, what exactly do you mean now?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
75% of you guys in this thread don't have a grasp on what bulking actually is....I chalk that up to either no real experience in the iron game and/or too much lab work and not enough real world experience....or you are just ignorant to the definition of bulking? not sure.....
I gained 70 lbs in 8 months (no typo). Do I qualify?

Aaron, I mean that HIIT is glycogen depleting in the legs and thus exerts a repartitioning effect similar to weightlifting. It also improves longterm anaerobic performance and VO2 max.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I gained 70 lbs in 8 months (no typo). Do I qualify?

Aaron, I mean that HIIT is glycogen depleting in the legs and thus exerts a repartitioning effect similar to weightlifting. It also improves longterm anaerobic performance and VO2 max.
You know how to bulk then....were you previously anorexic though? 70 lbs? that's a person

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread I don't even.... :)

I feel for OP..at least he got his answers before this rock throwing contest began.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:dunno:

I'm sit back, watch, listen, & see what I can learn.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but like (I think) mr. cooper said earlier....there are no dirty calories...its all just macronutrients in and out....are carbs dirty? are fats dirty? why are nachos or white bread dirty? because they are not protein? why is chicken clean? or is it simply because they can cause fat gain in excess? well anything can do that, mcdonalds or not.... then I suppose don't eat them in excess and then they are not dirty! :D You're caloric intake that particular day is what dictates if the calories are "dirty", not necessarily if its mcdonalds or if its steamed chicken and broccoli.
Clean = Micro nutrient dense
Dirty= Not

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U guys can do this all day. :laughing:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You know how to bulk then....were you previously anorexic though? 70 lbs? that's a person
I had lost a fair bit of weight due to a congenital pathology, but it didn't change the fact that I was eating a ****ton of food for 2/3 of a year

Essentially he doesn't do cardio....EVER....but is playing devils advocate for the other side despite this lol...
No, I'm stating facts.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dunno:

I'm sit back, watch, listen, & see what I can learn.
Just read the posts from company reps Itt. That is the only thing I learned from. Otherwise, some terribly antiquated views on diet, spent most of my time loling at ridiculous statements. Anabeta elite is a great product to minimize fat gain on a bulk even at a surplus of 500 or more calories above maintenance. I'm sure Alphamine is great too just haven't tried.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Kinda playing both sides....but ok I'll accept that explanation :D
Haha, there are no "sides." There are facts and I'm stating them. Pretty much the only prerequisities to favorable BBing body composition are weightlifting, proper nutrition, and proper rest. Cardio is unquestionably beneficial for health and weightlifting performance, but it is not necessary.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you say so....but its all random fuel to me other than my 200g protein. I do add in my fair share of fish or chicken or broccoli/veggies though...yes...as well you can supplement in EFA or vitamins or fiber etc....
Good for you.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda playing both sides....but ok I'll accept that explanation :D
You have contradicted yourself for the last 6 pages over and over about a very simple concept. Pls go. "playing both sides" lol.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Dudw this is why im starting to question vertain ppl around here when they comment...everything is scientific,i read a book that says..broaxience is frowned upon buy alot of ppl..my most recent bulk was from 184 -212...yes im down to about 193-195...i know what im doing,lol..and will give a dull entailed opinion on what a bulk is..but warbirs alor of these kids are just that booksmart..

Ill eefer to broscience,cause ive sone it,not what a book told me

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haha, there are no "sides." There are facts and I'm stating them. Pretty much the only prerequisities to favorable BBing body composition are weightlifting, proper nutrition, and proper rest. Cardio is unquestionably beneficial for health and weightlifting performance, but it is not necessary.
Fair enough....and i agree on all points of course.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be jealous that my knowledge is greater than yours....one day you will know wtf you are talking about sweetheart....i hope at least ....
I'm not jealous of you lol. Your arrogance amuses me.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Dudw this is why im starting to question vertain ppl around here when they comment...everything is scientific,i read a book that says..broaxience is frowned upon buy alot of ppl..my most recent bulk was from 184 -212...yes im down to about 193-195...i know what im doing,lol..and will give a dull entailed opinion on what a bulk is..but warbirs alor of these kids are just that booksmart..

Ill eefer to broscience,cause ive sone it,not what a book told me
I find it best to merge real world experience/anecdotal with science ....take the best from both and make your own decisions from there....but yeah, there is no replacement for real world experience...in EVERYTHING for that matter...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is what I believe:

Nothing beats old school information.
That's eating properly, weather you eat 3 times a day or 6. Eat a balanced diet. Lift heavy & shock your body with various exercises, changes in routine with rep schemes & weight variations. Relax/Rest so you can perform at your best. A lot of people did it the old school way & look just as good as today's people. I'm talking normal guys here not any1 on the juice.
^This I know works because I've seen a lot of people accomplish it this way. Could there be easier methods? Yes, more efficient or effective methods? Yes. This is where the debate is coming in, we can all learn something.

Outside of that I'm sure everyone here has a valid point as peoples bodies may respond different/more favorable to different types of approaches; ex. You do what works for you.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad i could be of amusement for you....at least you got something out of today discussion
Coop actually brought up a lot of interesting stuff that I enjoyed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Every1 should rep each other & share different approaches as to what you think works good for you. Teamwork here, let's all get better @ this sport.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people get all shytty when you challenge their beliefs/ideas....instead of providing backing for their argument....perhaps insecurity issues? :D
This coming from e-lifter of the year lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Some people can't play nice like that...who shall remain nameless
I'm playing nice :D! I stayed out of it.

It comes down to this...you can come here and mention Scientific facts, you can also bring in personal experience and your beliefs into the table; that is all valid because it's your opinion of the matter. What has to be avoided (and I'm learning to do so day by day...) is that:

You cannot go ahead and force your personal opinion over someone else's personal opinion. If you both trade arguments, and can't reach a valid standpoint to meet halfway or agree on either side...well you simply bow it out, thank the other person for participating and you take (or leave) what you want.

Edit: And this is just being general about it, not point fingers, not calling names; All I mean is that we should all respect each other.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread has been tweedledee and tweedledum stroking each other off. If your goal it simply to make the numbers on the scale go up, then fine, eat a ton and eat like crap. However, if you don't want to let genetics and chance decide whether those surplus calories become fat or lean muscle, you have choices. Sorry folks, that's it for me in this thread. OP, please feel free to PM me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm playing nice :D! I stayed out of it.

It comes down to this...you can come here and mention Scientific facts, you can also bring in personal experience and your beliefs into the table; that is all valid because it's your opinion of the matter. What has to be avoided (and I'm learning to do so day by day...) is that:

You cannot go ahead and force your personal opinion over someone else's personal opinion. If you both trade arguments, and can't reach a valid standpoint to meet halfway or agree on either side...well you simply bow it out, thank the other person for participating and you take (or leave) what you want.

Edit: And this is just being general about it, not point fingers, not calling names; All I mean is that we should all respect each other.
I'm drinking v8 fusion right now. :D

:bigok:

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Essentially he doesn't do cardio....EVER....but is playing devils advocate for the other side despite this lol...
One of the many reasons i queation him expierience wise....i even said the other day,what about hands on???? I think im not even gonna bother with my opinion,its clear.Like i said all book smarts.

And yea i like things the old school way,its how i was taught..

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
True...i said that several times today....we all have different ideas....nobody can force anyone else to change their ways....only try to suggest different ideas. Its the people who get offended by differing opinions and start getting shytty that turn it into a clusterfck ....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:lol:

So should Fat Burners be used on a bulk? :D

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the many reasons i queation him expierience wise....i even said the other day,what about hands on???? I think im not even gonna bother with my opinion,its clear.Like i said all book smarts.

And yea i like things the old school way,its how i was taught..
Questioning MR. Coooper

Negged

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:lol:

So should Fat Burners be used on a bulk? :D
Like some of mentioned (and Coop clarified) , some of them are more benefitial on a bulk , like Reduce-XT , TTA , PLCAR , Raspberry ketones and EC stack. But meh , EC is a year round need for some of us anyway :D! And I agree with his ideas, scientifically and theoretically speaking they are right...and coming from experience some of us agree those theories are right too :).

Just my opinion...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Like some of mentioned (and Coop clarified) , some of them are more benefitial on a bulk , like Reduce-XT , TTA , PLCAR , Raspberry ketones and EC stack. But meh , EC is a year round need for some of us anyway :D! And I agree with his ideas, scientifically and theoretically speaking they are right...and coming from experience some of us agree those theories are right too :).

Just my opinion...
Didn't get it :blink: Explain >_<!!

I was simply being funny with both statements just trying to lighten the mood that's all pal.

Personally either way I don't use a burner too often. Most are just heave stims & that's FSXR included. Useful for a lot of people for various reasons though.