Evomuse KetoInduce / Defuse - Boone Experiments!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had a killer gym session this morning. Pull power workout (no deads so rack pulls for 1rm) I didn't really know what to expect or shoot for as I've never maxed on rack pulls before. Ended up stuck at 375 which was a bit disappointing but I figure it's mostly because I'm not all that familiar with the movement since its been a long time since I did them. Can't wait to get back to full deads and squats :/

Rest of the workout was awesome. Had a solid pump, and strength was on point. I was just in the zone so I actually ended up adding a whole secondary shoulder destruction session (courtesy of WAF via smith_69). All light weights but tons of tempo and control work. This was great as its the first time my left shoulder has been able to stand pressing work in almost a year. Gonna continue to workout shoulders this way (and maybe even legs too with the knee injury) for awhile to build some power back up again.

Refeed day today too and I added a short (40min) bike ride this evening just because it was so nice outside. Final for the day:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460862333.808904.jpg

Reactions: WAF
WAF

WAF

Awards
Glad to help bro, anytime you want some of that good pain let me know lol. It surprises a lot of guys and gets you some weird looks but works like a charm.

Matt is hooking me up with some Keto, can't wait to try it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stuff, Dan!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After my refeed day yesterday, I actually woke up even lighter... something like 182.7 and then by the time I got home form the gym (+44oz of water, - sweat, poo, and sauna) I was at like 177.9 ha... about to eat some dinner and relax. Cals will be at 1800 this week and reevaluate next weekend based more on looks than weight going forward. Trying to stay as close to 180 as I can while leaning out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Final tally for today (a bit higher carb than I want most days mostly due to the quest bar I have with my protein ice cream but it's leg day so I'm not too concerned. Plus there's a lot of fiber and such in there so theoretically less usable carbs)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460949273.388587.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got to my hotel for the week after a long day... A bit dehydrated and way hungry but I happened to see this in the mirror when I was changing:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461024389.928320.jpg

Hello there old friends! Haha

And now for the glorious travel/hotel life meal:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461024437.307535.jpg

Getting lean when you travel for a living sure isn't glorious but so worth it to truly enjoy your job and your weekend gainz ;) plus it's always nice to know you can show off to your colleagues when needed ha.

Sometimes I'm so vain it's disgus... Ah no it's not. It's awesome ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Progress is great, brother!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Progress is great, brother!
thanks man! hoping things just continue to get better... this is already the easiest cut I've ever had to do due to the fact that I didn't just get fat during the winter haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Final tally for today:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461033174.767875.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! That pic is obviously flexed a bit so not a direct comparison to my normal shots but still good to see. Def improved over where I started for sure

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! That pic is obviously flexed a bit so not a direct comparison to my normal shots but still good to see. Def improved over where I started for sure
Oh thanks for the clarification. I was sorta surprised when I saw that because while I expected progress, that shot looked 1000x better then your relaxed pose.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh thanks for the clarification. I was sorta surprised when I saw that because while I expected progress, that shot looked 1000x better then your relaxed pose.
haha ya i figured i should clarify that i didnt lose like 5% overnight. just liked that they were coming in

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing special to report today. Solid push hyper workout this morning. Finished dinner already so I'll be able to dose my KI a bit earlier and get to bed. Cals almost identical to yesterday
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461114765.797203.jpg

Also, my entertainment for the day
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461114800.413532.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I like that

I'm a big chemistry cat fan.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pumps continue to be impressive even at lower carb counts. As a matter of fact they're the best I've had in about a year. Totally unexplainable except that I've added the KI.

Still some bloat most mornings and early afternoon but by the latter hours of my fast things seem to diminish.

Body temp seems to be dying down a bit but this could be partially due to some fat loss as well as lower cals.

Final cals for today:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461207208.595387.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Home late tonight from travel. Didn't weigh myself when I got in but even after all my food and water to rehydrate I was still only 184 so I expect weight to be down again. Cals all in one meal at 11pm:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461307680.624004.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was super busy last night so I just posted the basics but I wanted to throw a bit more detail in... I have been dealing with some pretty nasty patellar tendonitis the past 3-4 weeks that had completely prevented me from any squatting (even bodyweight) or deadlifting (subbed in rack pulls). Yesterday I took a huge leap forward and was feeling good when I went in for legs so I decided to try some bodyweight squats and work up as long as I was pain free... Well, I was able to go all the way up to 225 and not even a hint of pain. Really happy/excited to see how this has progressed so quickly. I've been doing whatever exercises I could in the mean time (lots of partial reps on odd machines, really anything to stimulate the quads but not bend the knee too much in any pushing motion). I'll be really testing it out tomorrow and trying some deads, then assuming that goes well, adding squats back in on sunday.

Gotta give a serious thanks (again) to Rodja for the help analyzing the cause of the problem and for suggesting a fix and rehab.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Due to how late last night was I decided to hit the gym in the afternoon today. Even with being all day fasted I was still totally in the zone and had a very solid pump. I actually just kept adding misc pump work at the end of my power push day and then finished up in the sauna. Weighed myself when I got home and was all the way down to 177.2 lb. obviously this is a bit low due to no food and so much sweat but weight has definitely decreased again this week. Cals will stay steady for the time being.

Although weight has dropped s good bit over the last two weeks, the visual ch ages are very slow at best. Not sure whether it's due to some of the bloat/water retention or just body comp isn't changing a whole ton. I do feel just as strong and such but am not seeing the rapid comp change I had hoped for.

Here's tonight's food:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461381927.358202.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was super busy last night so I just posted the basics but I wanted to throw a bit more detail in... I have been dealing with some pretty nasty patellar tendonitis the past 3-4 weeks that had completely prevented me from any squatting (even bodyweight) or deadlifting (subbed in rack pulls). Yesterday I took a huge leap forward and was feeling good when I went in for legs so I decided to try some bodyweight squats and work up as long as I was pain free... Well, I was able to go all the way up to 225 and not even a hint of pain. Really happy/excited to see how this has progressed so quickly. I've been doing whatever exercises I could in the mean time (lots of partial reps on odd machines, really anything to stimulate the quads but not bend the knee too much in any pushing motion). I'll be really testing it out tomorrow and trying some deads, then assuming that goes well, adding squats back in on sunday.

Gotta give a serious thanks (again) to Rodja for the help analyzing the cause of the problem and for suggesting a fix and rehab.
Rodja knows his lifts and mechanics, for sure.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dsade question I've asked a few times but never actually gotten answered:
With my training being first thing in the morning most days and most of my food pre bed, would it make more sense to dose strafe post workout rather than pre bed since I will still be fasting for quite awhile after the workout?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade question I've asked a few times but never actually gotten answered:
With my training being first thing in the morning most days and most of my food pre bed, would it make more sense to dose strafe post workout rather than pre bed since I will still be fasting for quite awhile after the workout?
I know in the multi dosing protocol he had some guys do, it was dosed at both of those times. If you're fasting, I'd be inclined to think your suggestion may be superior. However, IIRC, protein is supposed to be consumed semi close to it. Perhaps a higher dose of BCAAs along with it post workout? Or will that compromise your fast?

I'm just spitballing here, so take all this with a grain of salt.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know in the multi dosing protocol he had some guys do, it was dosed at both of those times. If you're fasting, I'd be inclined to think your suggestion may be superior. However, IIRC, protein is supposed to be consumed semi close to it. Perhaps a higher dose of BCAAs along with it post workout? Or will that compromise your fast?

I'm just spitballing here, so take all this with a grain of salt.
Well I'm already dosing bcaas pre workout and figured the bcaa/leucine content in strafe would sub for post workout bcaas. I also take another bcaa dose later in the day to keep spiking mps.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Refeed day today. Official weight this morning was 180.6lb. Another drop this week. I would like to see this continue for another few weeks and then I might stop the KI/defuse to see what body comp truly looks like without the slight bloat. Right now I'm at day 26 so I'll be dipping into my second tub here in a few days.
dsade one thing I've been meaning to ask you as well is if you could post a pic of what a "heaping" scoop should look like? I'm just guessing and don't have a scale so I'm wondering if it's slightly over the scoop or like a massive pile on top ha.

Workout this morning was pull power. Was able to deadlift fully with no knee pain! Really excited to give squats another try tomorrow. Still gonna be cautious and ramp slowly but all felt solid as a rock today. Watched my pens blow run the Rangers out of town and the playoffs and then was bored so I went back to the gym for some misc fun. Just did some random pump work on whatever push or pull exercises I wanted. Lots of fun and lots of solid pumps as I was already partially fed. Came home and chowed down the rest of my cals (which was glorious ha). Final tally:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461471358.609838.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Weight stayed exactly the same this opening after yesterday's refeed. Looked slightly softer though so I'm thinking I might try changing some foods up next weekend and see if or how that changes things.

Leg day today was great. Was able to squat up to 295 for 5's which was awesome and no pain. Also was able to leg press again without issue either. New shoes and more attention to hip engagement has made all the difference.

Cals for today:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461552005.500982.jpg

Entertainment for today:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461552024.191361.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Off day today. Was gonna lower cals just for today as I often do on my off day but I was really sore from leg day yesterday so I figured I could use them.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461642832.269015.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forgot to post up last night. I'll have a more detailed recap of the first 30days tonight (yesterday was dose 30). Total cals yesterday:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461756371.533413.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 0 (left) vs day 30 (right)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461794400.900228.jpg

Thoughts:
- overall body comp shows very minimal change. Based on the expectation (per matt's assumptions) I had much higher hopes for the proposed "dramatic" improvements

-weight loss was about 6lb in 4+ weeks. Nothing crazy but decent. Considering the deficit, I had hoped that I would see more from this stack

- fullness increase is apparent, especially in the arms

-bloat seems to be a likely cause for limited visible body comp change, regardless, bloat is definitely an issue.

- daily body temp has come back to normal after seeming higher during the first week or so

- strength and energy level has stayed 100% during a slight increase in deficit.

Major positives:
-strength maintained while lowering cals
-fullness increased even with lower cals and carbs
-energy levels steady
-weight loss (though nothing spectacular and can be partially attributed to diet)

Major negatives:
-daily bloat, while superficial, hides progress and can be mentally frustrating
-limited overall changes in body comp

Conclusion:
Within this 30 day run, I am overall unimpressed. For the price to run these two - $95) this is not what I had hoped for. It was stated that the results with this stack should be "dramatic" within 30 days, but per my experience and the pics, this is a vast overstatement. While I did enjoy certain aspects of this run, I would not be able to justify the cost going forward to run it like this again. If I had to rate this stack based on all of the above thoughts and conclusions I would give it a 4/10. While there were enough positives to garner some points, it's not cheap and it's not dramatic.

Thank you to dsade and evomuse for the opportunity to give such a unique stack a run.

I will continue to run the KI as I have more of my own so I will continue to check in here occasionally with updates and progress over the next few weeks. I'll be interested to see how things continue or change without the defuse. I may also add in brite and epitome (both for my first time) and see how those stack with the KI.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Day 0 (left) vs day 30 (right)
View attachment 134791

Thoughts:
- overall body comp shows very minimal change. Based on the expectation (per matt's assumptions) I had much higher hopes for the proposed "dramatic" improvements

-weight loss was about 6lb in 4+ weeks. Nothing crazy but decent. Considering the deficit, I had hoped that I would see more from this stack

- fullness increase is apparent, especially in the arms

-bloat seems to be a likely cause for limited visible body comp change, regardless, bloat is definitely an issue.

- daily body temp has come back to normal after seeming higher during the first week or so

- strength and energy level has stayed 100% during a slight increase in deficit.

Major positives:
-strength maintained while lowering cals
-fullness increased even with lower cals and carbs
-energy levels steady
-weight loss (though nothing spectacular and can be partially attributed to diet)

Major negatives:
-daily bloat, while superficial, hides progress and can be mentally frustrating
-limited overall changes in body comp

Conclusion:
Within this 30 day run, I am overall unimpressed. For the price to run these two - $95) this is not what I had hoped for. It was stated that the results with this stack should be "dramatic" within 30 days, but per my experience and the pics, this is a vast overstatement. While I did enjoy certain aspects of this run, I would not be able to justify the cost going forward to run it like this again. If I had to rate this stack based on all of the above thoughts and conclusions I would give it a 4/10. While there were enough positives to garner some points, it's not cheap and it's not dramatic.

Thank you to dsade and evomuse for the opportunity to give such a unique stack a run.

I will continue to run the KI as I have more of my own so I will continue to check in here occasionally with updates and progress over the next few weeks. I'll be interested to see how things continue or change without the defuse. I may also add in brite and epitome (both for my first time) and see how those stack with the KI.
Honest review is always good to see. Will have to see how the other loggers go for an over all opinion and composition changes.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the detail of the review, brother. Sorry to hear it didn't reign in more for you.

The lighting makes it harder (for me) to see the differences, but I can notice an improvement in the arms and chest seems to look fuller, too. I wouldn't say the second photo looks softer, but as you mentioned, it's not as evident to see the changes with whatever bloat there is.

All that said, to not see a drop-off in muscle size (no regression physically that I can see) while dropping 6.4 lbs. and maintaining or gaining strength -- that leads me to believe there's definitely some good stuff that happened over those 30 days.

Looking forward to seeing your updates and thoughts moving forward.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the detail of the review, brother. Sorry to hear it didn't reign in more for you.

The lighting makes it harder (for me) to see the differences, but I can notice an improvement in the arms and chest seems to look fuller, too. I wouldn't say the second photo looks softer, but as you mentioned, it's not as evident to see the changes with whatever bloat there is.

All that said, to not see a drop-off in muscle size (no regression physically that I can see) while dropping 6.4 lbs. and maintaining or gaining strength -- that leads me to believe there's definitely some good stuff that happened over those 30 days.

Looking forward to seeing your updates and thoughts moving forward.
Totally agreed. I stated this before, but like TTA, sometimes the true results are totally hidden by bloat. That said, when "dramatic" is the expectation, I figured to see more. I'll be very curious to see how things might change when I drop the defuse and then again when I decide to stop the KI and let things settle.

Defintely some positives though in the maintenance and strength departments, thus I had to give some points for that portion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so the last two days the bloating has been incredibly high... to the point where I expect to actually see a fairly significant increase in scale weight when i check in in the morning tomorrow.... no explanation as diet has literally been exactly the same foods the entire week. really confused by this one. actually has me debating a refeed tomorrow or even going complete 180 and doing a very low cal, zero carb day... just odd.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strange. Keep us updated, bro.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took two caps of glycophase before bed and really pounded some water. Also finally got a full nights sleep. Woke up this morning at 178.4lb and much drier. Another weight drop for the week.

I think the bloat is really just more of a mind game. I'm gonna play around with a few things this week and see how my body reacts to each:
-zero carb
-lower sodium
-no artificial sweeteners
-extremely high water intake
Each for a day or two and judge reaction. Also gonna try tinkering with the timing on my defuse next week with what's left in the bottle. Thinking I'll try to test ma70 theory and add a cap pre workout to see if that will mobilize or at least help allow me to burn up anything left floating around.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work on the drop.

I'll be honest man, for one I'm carrying more fat than you, but I think applying Eviscerate pre-bed has been helping me.

Obviously being below 225 now whereas I was just under 240 previously makes a huge difference, but I think the Eviscerate keeps me drier and helps me mentally.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice work on the drop.

I'll be honest man, for one I'm carrying more fat than you, but I think applying Eviscerate pre-bed has been helping me.

Obviously being below 225 now whereas I was just under 240 previously makes a huge difference, but I think the Eviscerate keeps me drier and helps me mentally.
I've used smolder in the past when I was near the end of a cut. Really liked the drying out. Wanted to use the full strength at the time but it was oos everywhere. Might have to give it a run here right before vacation at the end of June.

How do you keep it off the bed? Just wear a shirt/tuck it in? I accidentally got smolder on my underwear once and it got down to my peeps and holy hell. That was a bad time haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used smolder in the past when I was near the end of a cut. Really liked the drying out. Wanted to use the full strength at the time but it was oos everywhere. Might have to give it a run here right before vacation at the end of June.

How do you keep it off the bed? Just wear a shirt/tuck it in? I accidentally got smolder on my underwear once and it got down to my peeps and holy hell. That was a bad time haha
I just put it on in the evenings now. I was wearing an athletic tank to bed, but lately I've gone shirtless and been fine. However I have rolled over and managed to get it from lower abs onto the top of my junk and it does not feel good first thing upon waking lol. But I think as long as I wear a shirt OR shorts, I'd avoid it.

I've been lucky to not be sweating puddles anymore. When I've done that in the past I definitely had issues. And I also don't like applying it in the AM and having it on under any nice shirts.

I've just been using Smolder, btw.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just put it on in the evenings now. I was wearing an athletic tank to bed, but lately I've gone shirtless and been fine. However I have rolled over and managed to get it from lower abs onto the top of my junk and it does not feel good first thing upon waking lol. But I think as long as I wear a shirt OR shorts, I'd avoid it.

I've been lucky to not be sweating puddles anymore. When I've done that in the past I definitely had issues. And I also don't like applying it in the AM and having it on under any nice shirts.

I've just been using Smolder, btw.
I'd be sweating a storm. I swear every night even when it's like 60deg in my house. I just radiate heat at night.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had one of those days today where I was just ON in the gym. Deads for 4's 20lb heavier than last time, extra reps on every exercise after, and was so into it I added about 30min of extra misc stuff just for fun. Could've stayed there all day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Brief update:
I've added in brite to the stack and tried a low cal, as well as low sodium night and no changes in bloating.

Upper abs seem to be coming in nicely but lower ab area is still awkwardly soft and bloated. It's literally like all of the bloat is in one little pouch below my belly button as below that I have veins ha.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
OK so finally caught up. First off, let me say you are easily one of the best loggers on AM, and I love that you aren't shy about giving your honest opinion and you always keep it real. You were a big inspiration for me to start sharing my own thoughts on AM.

The lighting between the 2 pics are different in that final update, but I'll agree I don't see much of a difference myself as well, and some of the positives can be attributed to a variety of other things.

2nd thing is LOL @ getting lost on the bike.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OK so finally caught up. First off, let me say you are easily one of the best loggers on AM, and I love that you aren't shy about giving your honest opinion and you always keep it real. You were a big inspiration for me to start sharing my own thoughts on AM.

The lighting between the 2 pics are different in that final update, but I'll agree I don't see much of a difference myself as well, and some of the positives can be attributed to a variety of other things.

2nd thing is LOL @ getting lost on the bike.
Thanks man!

Another brief update: Cut calories again this week (starting monday) and lower carbs (80g/day max). Dosing defuse 1 cap pre workout (has been morning or early afternoon) and KI at night as usual. Weight actually went up slightly (180.2lb) when I arrived home yesterday which was a bit disheartening. Have now tried a sweetener free night as well and no effect on the bloat. At this point its safe to say this is 100% caused by the KI as that is now the only variable left.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been using Defuse? I'm off KI/Defuse now and I'm gonna track my weight/appearance as well. For some reason, my phone camera sort of masks the changes I saw.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How long have you been using Defuse? I'm off KI/Defuse now and I'm gonna track my weight/appearance as well. For some reason, my phone camera sort of masks the changes I saw.
ive been using the 3 caps/day for all 40 (iirc) days I've been on the KI now. Only time I use more caps is during my Saturday refeeds where I go up to 6-8 spread through the day.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been using the 3 caps/day for all 40 (iirc) days I've been on the KI now. Only time I use more caps is during my Saturday refeeds where I go up to 6-8 spread through the day.
Interesting to see your continued feedback. 21 days at full dosage (8 caps) was the recommendation before stopping Defuse completely in the past. If you're around 40 days and you've been doing half dosing, I think that could be equivalent to the 21 full dosage days. I'd hate to see you suffer fat gain rebound because of running Defuse too long, but take this with a grain of salt as this is all theory based on Matt's 21 day recommendation in the past.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting to see your continued feedback. 21 days at full dosage (8 caps) was the recommendation before stopping Defuse completely in the past. If you're around 40 days and you've been doing half dosing, I think that could be equivalent to the 21 full dosage days. I'd hate to see you suffer fat gain rebound because of running Defuse too long, but take this with a grain of salt as this is all theory based on Matt's 21 day recommendation in the past.
well his entire theory with the low dose was that it could go for pretty much as long as you wanted as there would never truly be enough of a buildup/stoppage of the fat inhibition moa's it uses, simply a "limiting" of sorts. With a low dose it wouldn't even completely shut any of the paths down and thus rebound "theoretically' shouldn't be an issue. We shall see.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well his entire theory with the low dose was that it could go for pretty much as long as you wanted as there would never truly be enough of a buildup/stoppage of the fat inhibition moa's it uses, simply a "limiting" of sorts. With a low dose it wouldn't even completely shut any of the paths down and thus rebound "theoretically' shouldn't be an issue. We shall see.
Yeah, just thought it was worth a mention. We're on the same side! Haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upper abs seem to be coming in nicely but lower ab area is still awkwardly soft and bloated. It's literally like all of the bloat is in one little pouch below my belly button as below that I have veins ha.
Again, I'm carrying more fat than you, but I would say 100% this describes me. Though I feel like in my case it's more than just the KI (because I always held it there the worst). But yeah, I've got insane vascularity showing up underneath my waistline and veins showing up across my obliques now, but the belly button down is this sad little pouch. I got really depressed last night as I was pinching it wondering if it was loose skin (NOPE, IT'S FAT! lol).