Evomuse KetoInduce / Defuse - Boone Experiments!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Again, I'm carrying more fat than you, but I would say 100% this describes me. Though I feel like in my case it's more than just the KI (because I always held it there the worst). But yeah, I've got insane vascularity showing up underneath my waistline and veins showing up across my obliques now, but the belly button down is this sad little pouch. I got really depressed last night as I was pinching it wondering if it was loose skin (NOPE, IT'S FAT! lol).
Hahaha I do the same thing... Rub the top abs, then pinch the fat :/

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing really changing the last few days. Started epitome yesterday. Currently running the full Evo stack of KI, defuse, brite, epitome. We shall see.

Very low cal all week this week (1200/day mon-fri) and then a big old binge day Saturday. Should be epic.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still leaning out on the top abs but lower looks like it's getting almost worse. It's really odd. Also flattening out a bit this past week from the low cals. Even a gigantic refeed/cheat yesterday hasn't really helped.

That said, I pulled a 20lb dead pr (365) and prob could have hit 40lb but got greedy and went straight for 405 ha. Whoops.

CJNator

Awards
Still leaning out on the top abs but lower looks like it's getting almost worse. It's really odd. Also flattening out a bit this past week from the low cals. Even a gigantic refeed/cheat yesterday hasn't really helped.

That said, I pulled a 20lb dead pr (365) and prob could have hit 40lb but got greedy and went straight for 405 ha. Whoops.
Over shooting a PR is a bummer lol but still food **** with 365! When I stopped KI the bloat went away and I was slight leaner but I didn't finish the bottle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Over shooting a PR is a bummer lol but still food **** with 365! When I stopped KI the bloat went away and I was slight leaner but I didn't finish the bottle.
I'll be interested to see if the bloat goes away and leaves a nice finish for me too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just a little update...

Progress has been coming along nicely. Flatness has seemed to become more and more prevalent, however bloating seems to have decreased slightly. Overall, I am struggling to see true ab definition due to this combo, but I can tell everything is progressing. Weight has continued to drop (at times more/quicker than I wanted) and I am now in the high 170's or so. I want to really try to keep weight above 175, but might need to dip slightly lower to see the kind of definition I really want.

Defuse has been dropped as of yesterday and so my current stack is:
Brite
KetoInduce
Epitome

Since starting the epitome, hunger through the day (fasting time) has been increased. Not unbearable, but certainly prevalent. Hooray for iron willpower ha.

I have not seen much from the brite in terms of body warmth/sweating that many comment on. Even on a day where I dosed 2+ doses at once pre workout (4 total squirts + some spillage). Can't honestly say I've noticed much of anyhting "feel" wise from the brite, but I am hoping that the true results will show when vacations and such come into play in a month or so.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The feeling of warmth from BRITE was random from me. Some days I got it, some days I didn't. What I did notice (as I've said in other threads) is that the "permanent/residual" effects are still there. My maintenance calories are ever so slightly higher than before (direct comparison of my 3 day workout routine --> Old Maintenance: 2700, New Maintenance: 3100-3300)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The feeling of warmth from BRITE was random from me. Some days I got it, some days I didn't. What I did notice (as I've said in other threads) is that the "permanent/residual" effects are still there. My maintenance calories are ever so slightly higher than before (direct comparison of my 3 day workout routine --> Old Maintenance: 2700, New Maintenance: 3100-3300)
ya I've seen your posts on it... it seems that many people have seen similar effects, being it increased maint cals, or just less effect from poor diet. Really hoping thats the case as that would be amazing. My maint cals have always been so low, which is unrealistically frustrating considering my black hole of a stomach.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
How do you determine that your maintenance calories stayed high after Brite?

For example, if I've been "good" for 8 weeks and at a weight that doesn't disgust me (far different from a good weight, BTW), and then I stop and start eating my old way, I find the scale doesn't start going up for 2 to 4 weeks.

I could look at that and think my maintenance calories have risen, but it wouldn't be the case.

So, I'm curious what your observation is based on.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How do you determine that your maintenance calories stayed high after Brite?

For example, if I've been "good" for 8 weeks and at a weight that doesn't disgust me (far different from a good weight, BTW), and then I stop and start eating my old way, I find the scale doesn't start going up for 2 to 4 weeks.

I could look at that and think my maintenance calories have risen, but it wouldn't be the case.

So, I'm curious what your observation is based on.
Iirc ma70 was off for months while still seeing the increased cals with no impact on fat gain... Aka higher maint level

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Iirc ma70 was off for months while still seeing the increased cals with no impact on fat gain... Aka higher maint level
Gotcha. Thanks!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha. Thanks!
Yeah. I did two BRITE runs total (one was for 12 weeks, the other for 8 weeks). Maintenance calories doing my more "standard" (as opposed to crazy blitz routines) routine, which is a medium frequency low volume approach via 5/3/1 full body, is higher than before and this is a routine I've been doing for years so it's not like I just started it. My maintenance is 300-500 calories more, but I can't tell if it's due to me walking around at work (that's why I'm giving it a range), but it's definitely not the same as it once was.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update day 65 of ki:

Weight loss has continued while strength has been maintained or even increased. The one disappointing area is I'm not looking a ton leaner with the right drop. Bloat seems to have subsided a lot since dropping the daily defuse tho so I think this may have been the culprit there and not the ki.

CJNator

Awards
Update day 65 of ki:

Weight loss has continued while strength has been maintained or even increased. The one disappointing area is I'm not looking a ton leaner with the right drop. Bloat seems to have subsided a lot since dropping the daily defuse tho so I think this may have been the culprit there and not the ki.
That's interesting, I wonder why.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
booneman77
How did things go?
Were you able to measure your bodyfat% regularly whilst doing this?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77
How did things go?
Were you able to measure your bodyfat% regularly whilst doing this?
Wow this a super old thread ha... reading up a bit and remembering, this wasn’t really anything special. The daily defuse really never seemed to add much to the stack though and honestly full keto has never seemed to sit all that well for me (tried a few times since)... bf was strictly visual as I don’t have access to anything other than a manual caliper myself with all my travel. Looks like overall this was a bit underwhelming and I can say that I haven’t used anything from this stack but defuse since and only for cheats. Love it for that though.

Epitome I enjoyed but it’s always Oos and too difficult to count on to be worth the effort for me.