EvoMuse CardioTryx

Status
Not open for further replies.

test112

Awards
  • Established
Any clashes between cardiotryx/AMPK activation, and the kind of mTOR activation you get with myosynergy/strafe?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any clashes between cardiotryx/AMPK activation, and the kind of mTOR activation you get with myosynergy/strafe?
IIRC, Matt told me to space it away from weight training if you wanted maximum protein synthesis/muscle gain. I used it before my high intensity weight sessions for a bit and it helped while cutting, but I prefer to use it 2x/week just before my 2 hour cardio sessions. Matt said he lost too much weight using it before lifting sessions lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that's why te same warning is given for CardioTryx and Epitome. CardioTryx is only to be used for cardio focused workouts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So no issues with using them on alternating days?
Nope not at all. You can even do a weight training workout in the morning and CardioTryx workout at night.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Entering a stage in my cut where I will have a pure cardio day. Is Cardiotryx still beneficial once a week?

dafeesh34

Awards
Entering a stage in my cut where I will have a pure cardio day. Is Cardiotryx still beneficial once a week?
I only use it 2-3x a week and I think it helps. I don't see why it wouldn't be beneficial once a week. But I'm sure someone with more knowledge would be of more help.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use it 2 days a week on my basketball only days. Won't play ball without it if I can avoid it (2 hours of running).

test112

Awards
  • Established
Interested to know more about the negative interaction between the Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA) in the formula, with creatine.

In what ways do they work against each other? How big a deal is it?

And is it a big problem at low doses of creatine? My current nitrate source is creatine nitrate by itself so it's not a full dose of creatine.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to know more about the negative interaction between the Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA) in the formula, with creatine.

In what ways do they work against each other? How big a deal is it?

And is it a big problem at low doses of creatine? My current nitrate source is creatine nitrate by itself so it's not a full dose of creatine.
After discussion, the idea is to dose them far apart (8 hrs)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like 6 weeks until full restock. This deserves a legendary sale!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

test112

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I am extremely pleased with how well this formula works. No need to change it at this time.
I agree it works very well.

I was just curious if your innovative streak had since led you to discover, say, some sort of extraterrestrial slime that grows exclusively on the hooves of hermaphrodite Estonian midget donkeys that turns us into pure cardio powerhouses.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree it works very well.

I was just curious if your innovative streak had since led you to discover, say, some sort of extraterrestrial slime that grows exclusively on the hooves of hermaphrodite Estonian midget donkeys that turns us into pure cardio powerhouses.
Delivery from Pluto takes about 14 years. I do have tracking info, but it looks like Plutonian Customs is delaying it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep those plutonians sure are a fussy bunch.
That's what makes them such good housekeepers, though it is risky hiring illegal aliens.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I could go for an elite version. My heart rate got elevated walking the dog on the trail last night. And the dog walks pretty slow!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle of Cardiotryx from predator... I weigh approximately 130lbs, would 4 caps be enough? Or should I go for 6 caps to maximize results?

I plan to use it before my boxing sparring sessions, particularly on Tuesday evening where I have to go through 10~12 rounds. Also I might try dose it before a run sometime next week or two to see if I can break my running PR.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3-4 caps will be good for you.

Post some feedback here if you would.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
From my log:

Only had 2 chicken leg quarters (without skin) for breakfast, no carbs. Today was supposed to be a rest day. So I didn't do my usual fasted morning run before breakfast.

Went to class, no caffeine in the morning, did my best. Was still awake, mood was okay.

I got home at 1PM, skipped lunch and found that a bottle of CardioTryX arrived. I took 4 caps of CardioTryX (full serving is 6 caps) at 2PM. I really wanted to test CardioTryX and see if it can help with my cardio-based exercises. I wasn't fully motivated, so I took 2 caps of AmentoMax at 2:30PM, and just before 3PM... I felt motivated and energized... ready to go.

I'm supposed to rest today and tomorrow. I had a massage last night, and the masseur really massaged the hell out of my calves and shoulders, so they were a bit sore now. Nevertheless, seeing that CardioTryx arrived today I decided I have to try it because I've been wanting to try out this supplement for quite awhile.

I did the following:

6.75km in 30mins (@13.5km/h speed)
Cooldown 3 minutes
Continous 20mins of jump rope (above average speed with various tricks)

Then I did a short ab circuit to finish it off:
4x 25x (25x each side) Seated Russian Twist with 8kg Medicine Ball
4x 50x Bicycle Crunches
4x 30x Moving Spiderman Crawls
4x 1min Planks

Before, I wasn't in the mood to do anything... I planned to rest the whole day and tomorrow. I ate a carbless low calorie breakfast at 9AM, skipped lunch and had no caffeine for the whole day (except for the 50~55mg of caffeine in CardioTryX) and went for my cardio workout at 3PM to test this stuff out. I run everyday except for this week because I'm supposed to rest before my match on Saturday, so I know this isn't placebo effect. If I had not consumed CardioTryX in that condition I know for sure that I would only be able to run for 20mins at that pace, and no way I would skip for 20mins straight jump rope, 5mins right after running. When I was running, I felt my body was lighter..., relaxed and about 10mins into the run, I felt my breathing pattern became more efficient, slow and deep. Felt like my lungs were more open, also the soreness in my calves didn't bother me enough to stop me from running/skipping. I also felt less bored during my run and jump rope today and I didn't feel exhausted after running/jumping... felt I could go on for a little longer, not huffing and puffing. I usually don't check my heart rate, but I was curious and saw my heart rate dropped to 116 within 2 mins after finishing my 30min run.

I can definitely say in the 1st day of using CardioTryX and with maybe the help of AmentoMax (for additional mood benefits) made a difference for my today's cardio workout. I will post additional feedback later on one of those HIIT morning runs (7km/30mins) or sparring days which I'll get back to starting from Sunday.

I'm already liking this product on the 1st day of testing, when it gets restocked I plan to stock up on multiple bottles of CardioTryx. Now I can see why this product is "Out of Stock" everywhere.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3-4 caps will be good for you.

Post some feedback here if you would.
I still need to try 6 caps ... Can you send me an Evomuse towel for that trial please??
::bigok:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually just got an extra day of basketball in last night and of course took my CTryx beforehand as is standard protocol.

Lately it's been:

- Eat
- CTryx (1 hr. later)
- 2 scoops Alphamine (30 min later)
- 1 cap Bronkaid (15 min later)
- Basketball (15 min later)
- Compete + Taurine (intra)

Love it.

Dropped weight again as of this morning, too (even after maxing out on some sausage/egg sandwiches I made up when I got home).

Jimmy7Slevine

Awards
Where all y'all getting these supplies of cardiotryx !?!?!?!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is from where I stocked up a ways back.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where all y'all getting these supplies of cardiotryx !?!?!?!
After trying a sample and loving it I started a thread in the auction section on AM. Horse traded for a couple bottles. This has really sky rocketed up the list as one of my favs in the EM line. Defuse us still King though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defuse us still King though.
I have an Rx for Metformin, but lately I've been doing 3 caps SlinTensity + 600mg NaRALA before my large carb meal (not daily; but maybe twice a week). And I've managed to have way better success with this combo than Metofrmin, interestingly enough.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an Rx for Metformin, but lately I've been doing 3 caps SlinTensity + 600mg NaRALA before my large carb meal (not daily; but maybe twice a week). And I've managed to have way better success with this combo than Metofrmin, interestingly enough.
Loved Slintensity but sadly am oos in my personal stash :(

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Last night I sparred for 12 rounds of boxing. I took 4 caps of CardioTryx one hour beforehand, and after a couple of rounds, I noticed I was less tired... endurance increased, both anaerobic and aerobic. I could tell because my breathing was not as heavy as before and my body was less exhausted compared to other people. Pulling off more punches, jabs etc, able to maintain my footwork in the later rounds. And during those later rounds, I'm less worried about my endurance, I was able to focus more on how to outsmart/out think my sparring partner. I definitely sweated a lot more, my whole outfit got drenched, my shoes, headgear etc, so increased sweating = more loss of water weight. Once CardioTryX gets restocked, I'll definitely be stocking up, probably buy at least 4 bottles, that's how much I love this product already. Would definitely recommend this product for people doing any type of sports...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night I sparred for 12 rounds of boxing. I took 4 caps of CardioTryx one hour beforehand, and after a couple of rounds, I noticed I was less tired... endurance increased, both anaerobic and aerobic. I could tell because my breathing was not as heavy as before and my body was less exhausted compared to other people. Pulling off more punches, jabs etc, able to maintain my footwork in the later rounds. And during those later rounds, I'm less worried about my endurance, I was able to focus more on how to outsmart/out think my sparring partner. I definitely sweated a lot more, my whole outfit got drenched, my shoes, headgear etc, so increased sweating = more loss of water weight. Once CardioTryX gets restocked, I'll definitely be stocking up, probably buy at least 4 bottles, that's how much I love this product already. Would definitely recommend this product for people doing any type of sports...
Thanks for your review, brother. That's an awesome experience!

So glad to hear that it worked well for you. I don't want to ever experience a full day's worth of basketball without it again.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I am about over halfway through my current and only bottle of CardioTryX and it's making me sad that my Cardiotryx is slowly but surely diminishing lol. Will be this product be restocked next month? Just curious.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a quick, very limited restock coming over from the UK. Otherwise, we're still looking at January for full restock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to need to take reservations for these Cardiotryx. I have 8 left from this order coming.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I'll take some bottles... I'll send you a PM when I get home.

dafeesh34

Awards
I'm going to need to take reservations for these Cardiotryx. I have 8 left from this order coming.
I'd take 2 but don't want to be too greedy I'll definitely take one. If not I'll take 2 :) love this stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

test112

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

So dsade, what's happening?? I'm gonna need you to go ahead and restock cardiotryx. So if you could just go ahead and restock cardiotryx, that'd be great.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9 CardioTryx arrived today. Guys that put your reservations in, hit me with a PM.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone doesn't want theirs hit me up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.