Status
Not open for further replies.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any news about this product? Maybe not as popular question in here but do any other company have anything similar?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any news about this product? Maybe not as popular question in here but do any other company have anything similar?
Not really. This one is very expensive to produce, and by the time it really caught on I had invested in other products and didn't have the funds available for a restock.

jumper75

Awards
Cardiotryx is the most effective product I've ever tried in improving my cardio and running, and now that I'm racing I really wish there was hope in bringing it back. Put me down for a large supply if it ever comes back!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not really. This one is very expensive to produce, and by the time it really caught on I had invested in other products and didn't have the funds available for a restock.
Too bad, I heard from different people it's great and since cardio is something I do a lot I would love to try it!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will buy a couple of bottles too if this eventually comes back. I got very good results with this. Very noticeable increase in cardio capacity. Probably my second favorite Evomuse product after Clear Edge.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will buy a couple of bottles too if this eventually comes back. I got very good results with this. Very noticeable increase in cardio capacity. Probably my second favorite Evomuse product after Clear Edge.
I have about a third of a bottle that you can have..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolute staple pre-basketball for me

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have about a third of a bottle that you can have..
I will take it if you still have it. I only have one serving left that I will be using in a couple of days. I was thinking about placing another order with you anyways.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will take it if you still have it. I only have one serving left that I will be using in a couple of days. I was thinking about placing another order with you anyways.
Sure, just leave me a note and I'll be sure to include it.

jumper75

Awards
I'm saving my last two doses for a couple big races this fall, then I'll be completely out. Is it worthwhile for me to try and find any of the more effective ingredients? If so, which would they be?

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I'm saving my last two doses for a couple big races this fall, then I'll be completely out. Is it worthwhile for me to try and find any of the more effective ingredients? If so, which would they be?
Great question; Dsade what would be the best stand alone ingredients from cardiotryx to improve cardio/blood flow, The Cynomorium Songaricum ?
I'm a big fan of chinese medicine and I felt like cardiotryx improved my general health not just my cardio. You ever thought about making a heart health supp or a Liver cleansing supp ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great question; Dsade what would be the best stand alone ingredients from cardiotryx to improve cardio/blood flow, The Cynomorium Songaricum ?
I'm a big fan of chinese medicine and I felt like cardiotryx improved my general health not just my cardio. You ever thought about making a heart health supp or a Liver cleansing supp ?
I'm finishing a pancreatic formula right now, mostly because that's a major problem of mine. I have some interesting ideas on a heart supp, but the liver formulas out right now are pretty excellent already

Status
Not open for further replies.