Anybody used EvoMuse CardioTryx?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Any cardio machines that used EvoMuse CardioTryx before? It looks fun but just want to know if it works well for cardio, like getting you to be able to run faster or easier?

Thank for the help!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I read on Predatornutrions forum thats it no good.. Seek the forum

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using it ever since Matt ( dsade ) rolled it out.

I use it on basketball days (~2 hours of sprint work) and I used it before my flag football games (about the same amount of time, but far more standing around in between plays). I really enjoy it. I notice more endurance as well as increased fat burn.

I like to go low on carbs on my cardio-only days and I'll easily see the scale drop 5 pounds the next morning (granted that's mostly water and glycogen, but when it rebounds after I get my carbs in on a lifting day the next day, it doesn't go back up over where it was -- but I'm also in caloric deficit during that).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used it but everything I've ever used by EvoMuse has been top notch.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Great product. I use it before martial arts training - basically two hours HIIT. Gives me much better endurance and because I'm not feeling puffed out, I feel I'm much better able to focus on the task at hand. Like Midwest, I also go low carb on these days and it definitely helps me push through compared to when I train without it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
It won't make you run faster, but it will help with endurance and fatigue. However, I thought I read somewhere not to dose it with creatine. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It won't make you run faster, but it will help with endurance and fatigue. However, I thought I read somewhere not to dose it with creatine. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.
That is correct.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my usage, Cardiotryx didn't increase raw performance, but it definitely increased mental and physical endurance. I felt more focused, and didn't really breathe as heavy as I normally would during cardio.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Great product. I use it before martial arts training - basically two hours HIIT. Gives me much better endurance and because I'm not feeling puffed out, I feel I'm much better able to focus on the task at hand. Like Midwest, I also go low carb on these days and it definitely helps me push through compared to when I train without it.
This is what I'm looking for, thanks!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
From my usage, Cardiotryx didn't increase raw performance, but it definitely increased mental and physical endurance. I felt more focused, and didn't really breathe as heavy as I normally would during cardio.
Easier to breathe is what I'm looking for, thanks!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Same thing here ... use it on cardio days since carbs are low. Endurance increases for sure.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack it with BMP or the new Myosynergy Elite.. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to mention it makes me sweat noticeably more, too.