EvoMuse CardioTryx

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Today, before my pro boxing match, I popped a full serving of CardioTryX about 1 hour and 15 minutes before my match. Went through 8 rounds and won. I only have about 2 full servings left which I'll save till CardioTryX restocks. I feel that CardioTryx definitely pushed me a little longer, a definite increase in stamina and endurance. Felt I had more endurance than sparring, and that I had better breathing pattern. #1 supplement for any combat sports and/or other sports in my mind! Oh yeah, I continued to sweat profusely for about 10-15minutes after my match.

Restock this product ASAP!

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Today, before my pro boxing match, I popped a full serving of CardioTryX about 1 hour and 15 minutes before my match. Went through 8 rounds and won. I only have about 2 full servings left which I'll save till CardioTryX restocks. I feel that CardioTryx definitely pushed me a little longer, a definite increase in stamina and endurance. Felt I had more endurance than sparring, and that I had better breathing problems. #1 supplement for any combat sports and/or other sports in my mind! Oh yeah, I continued to sweat profusely for about 10-15minutes after my match.

Congrats on the win!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Today, before my pro boxing match, I popped a full serving of CardioTryX about 1 hour and 15 minutes before my match. Went through 8 rounds and won. I only have about 2 full servings left which I'll save till CardioTryX restocks. I feel that CardioTryx definitely pushed me a little longer, a definite increase in stamina and endurance. Felt I had more endurance than sparring, and that I had better breathing pattern. #1 supplement for any combat sports and/or other sports in my mind! Oh yeah, I continued to sweat profusely for about 10-15minutes after my match.

Nice feedback and congrats on the win!

As a competitive kickboxer this supp has me interested.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't go wrong with anything Evomuse

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping for February.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That is some awesome feedback. Congrats and thanks for the review!

dafeesh34

Awards
Just curious.. If fatloss is your goal - is there any benefit to taking CardioTryx every day, even on days you don't do cardio? Or is that just a waste? For example, workout M-W-F in morning, Tu-Th CardioTryx w cardio in PM.. but take CardioTryx on workout days as well in PM just without any cardio?

May be a stupid question, just curious.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious.. If fatloss is your goal - is there any benefit to taking CardioTryx every day, even on days you don't do cardio? Or is that just a waste? For example, workout M-W-F in morning, Tu-Th CardioTryx w cardio in PM.. but take CardioTryx on workout days as well in PM just without any cardio?

May be a stupid question, just curious.
It could lead to some increased endurance. If you are doing fast paced circuits or metabolic type work I would say go for it. If you're lifting heavy with lots of rest between sets I'd save it for the cardio days.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could lead to some increased endurance. If you are doing fast paced circuits or metabolic type work I would say go for it. If you're lifting heavy with lots of rest between sets I'd save it for the cardio days.
My workout split is a 3 different week setup. One of those weeks is high intensity circuits with minimal rest.

Wednesday and Sunday are the off days of my 5 day split and on those 2 days, I play basketball for about 2 hours -- so that's when I utilize CTryx.

One time during a cut last spring, I decided to use CTryx during a circuit week -- so I took a dose on a cardio Wednesday, started the circuit week on Thursday until Tuesday, and then a final day of cardio-day dosing on Wednesday. So I ended up dosing it 8 consecutive days.

I can't say that I didn't notice anything from it, but that's the only time I did it. I find that utilizing it on those longer full on, all out cardio days is where I get the most from it.

Hope that's helpful.

test112

Awards
  • Established
What in the formula causes the increase in sweating? Very noticeable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What in the formula causes the increase in sweating? Very noticeable.
The whole thing. cardioTryx decreases work perception (cardio is easier) shifts your fuel from glycogen to far more quickly, and massively amplify the fat burned per minute of cardio.

Yeah, the swearing is insane.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's coming from the UK, so I don't really know when.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, I PM'ed you a few days ago. Get back at me buddy. Thanks :privateeye:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not yet. Let me check on it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you ever get this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it's on the way. I should have tracking tomorrow morning.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered this for my pre fasted AM cardio. Got a few other things. Hurry up and get more fat loss items back in stock!!! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaBurn will be great for fat loss,, so expect to see it AlphaBurn, with product combinations and likely the distributors to hop on board and take a huge chunk of the batch.

Edited that 5 times. Morphine has me hallucinating, so maybe you all can come with me.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup ordered aplhaYo!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
It feels great having CardioTryx in my cabinet again for regular use. I can definitely feel this product allows your body to burn more calories, probably because of its fat burning ingredients and that it allows you to train harder (extra calories burnt). On Monday, I took a full serving of CardioTryx thanks to Matt for sneaking in a bottle of it in my last order. I went to a track and did 8km in 30mins, rested for 5minutes, then did 10x 200m sprints. I was surprised I was able to do that many sprints, and I kept my pace the same until the last 3 sprints. After that, I ate normally for the rest of the day, counting and keeping the calories the same as previous days without using CardioTryx. Tuesday morning, I woke up and I felt really hungry, and exhausted, as if I ate too little the day before.

As always, this product is a keeper for me. I was browsing Nutraplanet last week and I suddenly saw that they put up a stock of CardioTryx. I immediately bought out all the stock. Loving this product and the rest of the EvoMuse product line. Will be putting in a big order from the shopify store soon... need to stock up on more Gut Health and other stuff, already have enough CardioTryx to last me for a long time.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It feels great having CardioTryx in my cabinet again for regular use. I can definitely feel this product allows your body to burn more calories, probably because of its fat burning ingredients and that it allows you to train harder (extra calories burnt). On Monday, I took a full serving of CardioTryx thanks to Matt for sneaking in a bottle of it in my last order. I went to a track and did 8km in 30mins, rested for 5minutes, then did 10x 200m sprints. I was surprised I was able to do that many sprints, and I kept my pace the same until the last 3 sprints. After that, I ate normally for the rest of the day, counting and keeping the calories the same as previous days without using CardioTryx. Tuesday morning, I woke up and I felt really hungry, and exhausted, as if I ate too little the day before.

As always, this product is a keeper for me. I was browsing Nutraplanet last week and I suddenly saw that they put up a stock of CardioTryx. I immediately bought out all the stock. Loving this product and the rest of the EvoMuse product line. Will be putting in a big order from the shopify store soon... need to stock up on more Gut Health and other stuff, already have enough CardioTryx to last me for a long time.
all the stock from NP?!? Share this man srs! Sell me a bottle??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone bought a large quantity. Some bottles went to the distributor, so keep your eyes out at the usual suspects.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Can I take Cardiotryx 30 minutes after I take my preworkout ?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I take Cardiotryx 30 minutes after I take my preworkout ?
Yep. Just want to dose away from creatine; so use a pre-workout without creatine in it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any of the ingredients stims? Wanted to pop a caffeine pill and green tea with cardioTryx pre fasted am cardio but not if there are stims. May not be wise?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a little bit of caffeine.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take mine with 25mg ephedrine and a full blown stim pre-workout (without creatine) when I use for basketball

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this can't be all in my head all I know is that I do cardio at about 6 a.m. in the morning the past two days it's feeling so much easier and I'm going longer than normal...is just something I should be expecting? Wow

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ended up adding a caffeine pill, forskohlin, green tea and and 1 cap Epitome too. Lol. Also 3 mg alpha-Yo...Love this stack.

But seriously had to force myself to stop doing cardio because I have to admit it feels like almost zero effort....CardioTryx?? Guess so!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
80mg of caffeine per full serving of CardioTryx if I recall

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this can't be all in my head all I know is that I do cardio at about 6 a.m. in the morning the past two days it's feeling so much easier and I'm going longer than normal...is just something I should be expecting? Wow
Yep, that's what I designed it to do.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any issues taking epitome with CardioTryx before fasted am cardio?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a helluva AMPk hit, but you should be good, Sweaty McSweatballs.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done this and typically do this on my cardio only days -- works well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's your perfect endurance and shred stack, kids:

CardioTryx
Max Reps (1 scoop)
3g beta alanine
500mg COP
25mg ephedrine
15mg GW
200mg caffeine (to add to the 80 that CTryx has)
AlphaBurn (1 cap -- but only if you reaaaally want to get crazy)

Thank me later.

vasu

Awards
I do 45 minutes of fasted AM cardio every morning and often take Cardiotryx before hand (along with metabolic rebirth, ammo, and a scoop of alphamine). I notice that with Cardiotryx my heart rate is about 8-10bpm lower on average across the session (from around 148 down to 138). Any chance this would reduce fat loss because of lowered bpm, or would I be burning a greater percentage of fat over a slightly lower total caloric burn such that it ends up being better?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's your perfect endurance and shred stack, kids:

CardioTryx
Max Reps (1 scoop)
3g beta alanine
500mg COP
25mg ephedrine
15mg GW
200mg caffeine (to add to the 80 that CTryx has)
AlphaBurn (1 cap -- but only if you reaaaally want to get crazy)

Thank me later.
Is this taken all pre workout? And with the beta alanine and cop, is that in powder form?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a helluva AMPk hit, but you should be good, Sweaty McSweatballs.
I feel like I can go non stop. Sweating is not too bad. Yohminbine makes me sweat more.

Status
Not open for further replies.