Not open for further replies.
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We appreciate the feedback, poison. I've had a discussion with Matt in which he said that CardioTryx will flourish in the martial arts disciplines. However, it is definitely a tough niche to reach, unless you exploit MMA first. Pass the word along to the rest of your buddies with whom you train!
Oh, I am. ;) been in contact with Matt on that. I train at www.robotfightandfitness.com, and one of my friends there is about to turn pro in mma, and is undefeated in muay Thai. I'll get them on it. What I've noticed is that I catch my second wind much faster. Don't know how else to say it. I've always been a cardio monster, and I know my body very well. For example, I did 1.5hrs bjj last Fri, and took tryx before doing two hours of hard judo the same evening. Immediately upon starting the warmup for judo I felt tired, and lacked the spring or pop I normally have, but within 10 minutes I was feeling great. Normally I'd have a hard time coming back from that. I'm sweating a lot more, too.

iddqd

Awards
just to be sure:
am i correct to assume that i can take COP with this or is it going to cancel out the Guanidinopropionic Acid?
yes yes, i know its not the same thing as creatine, but since it does have kinda similiar-ish effects on cellular energy stuff it might have similiar effects on signaling pathways that i dont know anything about...

i just skimmed the threat, sorry if i missed sth and it has already been answered

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just keep your dosage about 8 hours away from CardioTryx.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding this to my cycle tomm. Can't wait. Had this bottle for far to long.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding this to my cycle tomm. Can't wait. Had this bottle for far to long.
Interested to hear your thoughts, bro.

I do very little dedicated cardio, but I've been using it before each time I do (either flag football or basketball) and I've really enjoyed it. Noticed increased endurance pretty quickly into after using it (~several weeks at only 1-2x / week).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested to hear your thoughts, bro. I do very little dedicated cardio, but I've been using it before each time I do (either flag football or basketball) and I've really enjoyed it. Noticed increased endurance pretty quickly into after using it (~several weeks at only 1-2x / week).
Will post up an update on here bro. Yea I've been slacking on cardio lately. Need to get back on it.

I'll be using it 5x per week.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok my GF just hurt herself and won, t be able to rum her 21 km, so i am taking her place, woould cardioxrt be a good addition to my COP?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok my GF just hurt herself and won, t be able to rum her 21 km, so i am taking her place, woould cardioxrt be a good addition to my COP?
I use CTryx primarily for the fat loss, but I noticed some enhanced endurance properties when using it. I take it every time before playing basketball or flag football.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use CTryx primarily for the fat loss, but I noticed some enhanced endurance properties when using it. I take it every time before playing basketball or flag football.
Ok but this is more short burstv of explosive power, wonder if it is good for long distwnce like half marathon

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok but this is more short burstv of explosive power, wonder if it is good for long distwnce like half marathon
When I play basketball it's 2 straight hours of sprinting. I don't lose ;)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SO I will buy it tonight, avoid creatine at the same time, anything else? 6 caps pre cardio? do I take it also on no cardio day? What is the minimun time to use in a week to rep the benefit?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Curious to hear what others have tried stacking with cardiotryx for various effects. I've used it with 1 cap norco or 2 caps AAv2 with extra caffeine and the energy/endurance was great.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do my CTryx 1 hour out. About 35-40 minutes later I do 25mg ephedrine + my preworkout. Works like a charm.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I do my CTryx 1 hour out. About 35-40 minutes later I do 25mg ephedrine + my preworkout. Works like a charm.
The fat burning in that stack must be ridiculous, I might have to give that one a try.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fat burning in that stack must be ridiculous, I might have to give that one a try.
The funny thing is, the ephedrine is more for allowing me to breathe better when I play, but obviously the fat-burning is a nice addition to it. I've been using the same pre for about a year (occasionally try a sample of something else, but pretty much stick with it) and it has ~300mg caffeine, but no other stims. Has my full 3g beta alanine, 2g betaine, and agmatine all in there. Then during basketball I mix 5g taurine with 1 scoop of Compete and drink 2 or 3 of those mixes throughout the duration. Works fantastic.

As it currently stands, I also go much lower calorie and carbs on my 2 basketball days (sometimes down to 1600-1800 cals with virtually no carbs) and between that and not lifting, my weight will usually be 3-5 lbs. lighter from all the water and glycogen depletion the following morning.

Cardio only.
O nice event better value !!!!! thank you !
Yeah, it's a really awesome value if you're one who does 2 crazy days of cardio like me instead of a little bit all the time. 2 hours of basketball with as much sprinting as I can handle is great.

Now my workout split actually follows a pattern of alternating weeks: A, B, A, C, repeat and my A week is heavy, but B and C are either a high volume or a high intensity week. This last time, during my intensity week (which is ~4x12 on 4 lifts or so per muscle group with no more than 60 seconds rest between sets), I actually took CTryx before each session. So with 5 lifting sessions and 2 days of bball (plus the next week's 1st day of bball butting up at the end), I had 8 straight days of using CTryx. That was an awesome week of leaning out for me. The way my split goes, I only hit the volume or intensity week once a month, so it's still sparse, but I'm planning on trying again this upcoming month.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I won t use it on 5 km rum, but on 10 and more and the day of the half I will use it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I order cardioTryx, and some ephedrine could also help with openening the breathing, what about this super freak preworkout? can it be stack wiht cardio Tryx abd ephedrine? Reason why is the perpemint extract to supose to be good for V02max

Amount Per 1 scoop

% Daily Value

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)

250 mg

417%

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)

400 IU

100%

Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)

30 IU

100%

Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)

50 mg

2,500%

Folic Acid

300 mcg

75%

Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)

50 mcg

833%

Muscular Strength & Anti-Fatigue Support Complex*

3.3 g

Betaine Anhydrous (2-trimethylammonioacetate)

Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (Root)+

Peppermint Oil (Mentha x piperita) (leaf)

Cognitive Focus & Anti-Stress Support Complex*

2.7 g

L-Tyrosine (L-2-Amino-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)propanoic acid)

Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) (Root)‡

Mind & Muscle Stimulant Support Complex*

810 mg

Caffeine Anhydrous (1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione)

Choline Choline Bitartrate (2-Hydroxyethyl) trimethylammonium-L-(+)-tartrate salt (1:1)

Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) (Oleuropein Aglycone)

Citicoline (Cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine)
Muscle Pump & Antioxidant Recovery Support Complex
254 mg
Agmatine Sulfate (1-(4-Aminobutyl)guanidine)

Astaxanthin (3,3'-dihydroxy-ß-carotene-4,4'-dione)†

AstraGin™ Patented Absorption Support Complex*†*

5 mg

Tienchi Ginseng (Panax notoginseng) (Root)

Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (Root)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just received my cardio Tryx, but I hurt my knee, prety sure I tore a miniscus,I will have to go to surgery, after an ecography comfirm what I think and the Dr. think. So my GF will run the 21 km, she weight 140lbs, does she need to take less than 6 caps for her size?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She should be able to get the same effects at 4 caps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope your knee heals quick.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me too I have plan the spartan beat reace in July, but wiht the health care system here, and the time of follwing surgery I am pretty sure the summer will have pass by ! O well next year, my GF will be my guine pig for the cardio Tryx ! ;)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it a waste or is there any reason to not take cardiotryx before weight training only?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it a waste or is there any reason to not take cardiotryx before weight training only?
Only if you are doing an ultra-fast, low rest period, circuit type training to increase endurance and maximize fat loss. Otherwise, like Epitome, the AMPk activation is counter production for weights only sessions.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only if you are doing an ultra-fast, low rest period, circuit type training to increase endurance and maximize fat loss. Otherwise, like Epitome, the AMPk activation is counter production for weights only sessions.
Bummer. Guess my wife can use it then. Thanks though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer. Guess my wife can use it then. Thanks though.
Now, I did do my Arnold Prep last year by using a half a dose. I held muscle pretty well, while still having an accelerated fat loss. Sweating was absolutely pronounced.

Depends on your goal, really.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now, I did do my Arnold Prep last year by using a half a dose. I held muscle pretty well, while still having an accelerated fat loss. Sweating was absolutely pronounced.

Depends on your goal, really.
Gotcha. Well, I'm recomping using LGD-4033 and ostarine, but I train in the 3-5 rep range mostly with long rest periods. Thoughts?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Well, I'm recomping using LGD-4033 and ostarine, but I train in the 3-5 rep range mostly with long rest periods. Thoughts?
Sounds like you're going for strength/mass. I would leave the CardioTryx out.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like you're going for strength/mass. I would leave the CardioTryx out.
Gotcha. So how detrimental was taking it before today's workout? I mean, one workout can't be that big of a deal right? I took it before asking the first question. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. So how detrimental was taking it before today's workout? I mean, one workout can't be that big of a deal right? I took it before asking the first question. :(
It's a long term trend, not necessarily an acute protein synthesis crippling. You'll be fine. :)

dafeesh34

Awards
Okay, today was my 6th time taking CardioTryx pre-cardio.. I lift M-Tu-Th-Sat and do cardio on off days.

My first day taking, I just did some LISS cardio 7.0 mph @ 2.5 incline for 45 min.. Now, I hate cardio, hate it with a passion.. But after about the first 3/4 mile, I felt an overly generous "push," if you will, where it just became easier than usual. Awesome day 1.

So today was my 6th, non-consecutive day taking it. I took Epitome at 8, then I took my dose of CT at 1120 while I was reading for school, I didn't realize time passed by so I didn't leave for the gym until 1215.. Needless to say, it started to kick in during my drive to the gym and I felt this urge.. Really strong focus..

I usually do 10 min warm-up on the stationary bike, except this time it wasn't really a warm-up. At the 4 minute mark, my heart rate was already up to 170+ and I had no intention of stopping.. After ten minutes, I did as follows:

5 rounds - 2 minute rest in-between rounds:
12 tire flips (220lb tire)
rest 20 seconds
30 kettlebell swings (55lb)
rest 20 seconds
30 wall balls (20lb)
rest 20 seconds
1 min all out jump rope

Rest 5 minutes after circuit, then 15 minutes of 10s on/20s off of sled pushes with 180 lbs

Rest 5 minutes then, 40 minutes on stationary bike @ level 10, keeping speed above 19mph.

This was one of the best cardio workouts I've had in quite some time. I don't have a hard time pushing myself, but today was like a different beast.. I can't speak as to the fatloss that CT provides as I've only been taking it for a short while. What I can say however, is this is definitely a cardio ENHANCER, hands down. I'm glad I purchased two bottles when I did and will continue to incorporate this on my cardio days.

Epitome + CardioTryx + Eviscerate + compression shirt = INSANE sweating. I actually laughed out loud when I rang out my shirt afterwards.

I should note that I do IF and this workout was completely fasted (except for 10g BCAA beforehand)

Anyway, sorry for the long post.. Just wanted to put my opinion out there. I have yet to use a EvoMuse product that hasn't delivered - and that's rare for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to get this restocked ASAP...that last order wiped out all of our stock, and it was unexpected.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another honest and unbiased positive write up for a quality Evomuse product

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CardioTryx is one of my pre-basketball staples.

Played 2 hours Wednesday night after banging out some heavy DLs and pulldowns and still beating guys down the court on fastbreaks.

Jimmy7Slevine

Awards
Yo dsade can we get an update on this log when restocked??? I'm finnen like jumpin on this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just received my cardio Tryx, but I hurt my knee, prety sure I tore a miniscus,I will have to go to surgery, after an ecography comfirm what I think and the Dr. think. So my GF will run the 21 km, she weight 140lbs, does she need to take less than 6 caps for her size?
She did her 21km, with having running only 4 times before, i think cardiotrx really help her out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She did her 21km, with having running only 4 times before, i think cardiotrx really help het out
Did she go full dose or half?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed, i can t wait to start running again with cardio tryx and myo elite this will be a kick ass combo
Your sessions are going to be off the hook

Status
Not open for further replies.