Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone! mw1 was nice enough to send me 12 caps to of DMZ to add to my cycle!
just goes to show what an awesome rep he is for CEL, him and Bry are great reps for CEL.

now its everyones turn to start sending me stuff :D... next up Schwell, you can send me some cookie :p lol

Last edited:
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone! mw1 was nice enough to send me 12 caps to of DMZ to add to my cycle!
just goes to show what an awesome rep he is for CEL, him and Bry are great reps for CEL.

now its everyones turn to start sending me stuff :D... next up Schwell, you can send me some test enth :p lol
:spank:

i dont know what test eneth is :/

Reactions: mw1
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO i was thinking of pointing that out but he is on Tren so i didnt want to upset hulk over there :ugh2:
HULK SMASH

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i think turning green is liver failure, amiright? :afro:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19

Off Day
not much going today gonna cheat here and there, hopefully keep it under control nothing too crazy. gotta say though hunger is way up its really hard for me to cut on DMZ when hunger is this high. im hungry like every hour so its getting tough on me. but i feel fuller, look fuller, still look lean and mean. i actually look a lil bigger already a lil not much, also idk if im gonna get to hit the gym tomorrow if i do it will prolly be with a buddy and in his garage with limited equipment.

libido is dead once again though, it was getting better but on the few days ive been on DMZ its dead :(. however when i eat carbs i feel super full and vascular, i also feel really thirsty all the time. and i look very lean still. but libido is dead and it would take a lot to get it up and maintain it up. lethargy is kicking in again too. and its only been like 4 days on DMZ, it must be legit stuff. as soon as i get to the gym again ill report if there are any strength gains this early in. Pee is coming out kinda light yellowish too.

so thats all for today, here is some Libido Check that i hope you enjoy cuz i cant enjoy it cuz my dingy doesnt work.

she has some tig ol bitties

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Off Day
not much going today gonna cheat here and there, hopefully keep it under control nothing too crazy. gotta say though hunger is way up its really hard for me to cut on DMZ when hunger is this high. im hungry like every hour so its getting tough on me. but i feel fuller, look fuller, still look lean and mean. i actually look a lil bigger already a lil not much, also idk if im gonna get to hit the gym tomorrow if i do it will prolly be with a buddy and in his garage with limited equipment.

libido is dead once again though, it was getting better but on the few days ive been on DMZ its dead :(. however when i eat carbs i feel super full and vascular, i also feel really thirsty all the time. and i look very lean still. but libido is dead and it would take a lot to get it up and maintain it up. lethargy is kicking in again too. and its only been like 4 days on DMZ, it must be legit stuff. as soon as i get to the gym again ill report if there are any strength gains this early in. Pee is coming out kinda light yellowish too.

so thats all for today, here is some Libido Check that i hope you enjoy cuz i cant enjoy it cuz my dingy doesnt work.

she has some tig ol bitties
hell yeah bro, number 3 is wanting a pearl necklace lol NICE!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yeah bro, number 3 is wanting a pearl necklace lol NICE!!!
for me M.O.B.

...she gets the 25 cent ones from the machines in the stores.

dont get me wrong i wouls still tear that up.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Combine 7g of arginine with yohimbe and macuna p. For your libido

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Combine 7g of arginine with yohimbe and macuna p. For your libido
i really dont mind it, plus it ended up working after all, at least when i needed it to. lets just say i found out today that my dingy still works. :cool:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(before muslum) Chris Tucker>Mike EPPS
chris is freaking hilarious!!!

love the way he uses his high pitch tones and facial expressions to make everything funny.

he is like the Arnold of comedy.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
didnt workout today...just didnt get a chance too and my friend was being a bish. but i did get a sweet hair cut. got up with some homework and school related manners. Hunger was pretty crazy in morning and i felt those sharp urges to stuff my mouth with sugars and carbs, i have some left over chromium picolinate so i figured why not give it a go see if it helps, amazingly it did i got my carb cravings under control the whole day. Cleanes diet ive had during these past couple of days with all the cravings going on. Libido was also very high today, "why?" you may ask, and i will respond with "i have no freaking clue".

Also as for PCT idk if im gonna run ATD and X-lean i might just run Erase im not sure, im still mowing it over. Tomorrow i will recieve the extra DMZ that mw1 sent me, and on thursday i got 10 lbs of MRI's Pro-Nos coming in i cant wait to give it a go, heard it was delicious, along with the Pro-Nos will come my Inhibit E.

DMZ- me likey. im leaning out still even though diet has been a lil off these couple off days (its now fixed), havent had a chance to hit the gym lately but im looking forward to it, i will report on strength. Muscle fullness is pretty amazing, and now that i think about it, it maybe the furuza helping with my libido cuz its definitely getting better. My look is very dry and stomach is shrinking nicely. i think i have dropped a couple lbs but im confirm that tomorrow.

so ill update on workout tomorrow. stay tune for more DMZ and Furuza

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
didnt workout today...just didnt get a chance too and my friend was being a bish. but i did get a sweet hair cut. got up with some homework and school related manners. Hunger was pretty crazy in morning and i felt those sharp urges to stuff my mouth with sugars and carbs, i have some left over chromium picolinate so i figured why not give it a go see if it helps, amazingly it did i got my carb cravings under control the whole day. Cleanes diet ive had during these past couple of days with all the cravings going on. Libido was also very high today, "why?" you may ask, and i will respond with "i have no freaking clue".

Also as for PCT idk if im gonna run ATD and X-lean i might just run Erase im not sure, im still mowing it over. Tomorrow i will recieve the extra DMZ that mw1 sent me, and on thursday i got 10 lbs of MRI's Pro-Nos coming in i cant wait to give it a go, heard it was delicious, along with the Pro-Nos will come my Inhibit E.

DMZ- me likey. im leaning out still even though diet has been a lil off these couple off days (its now fixed), havent had a chance to hit the gym lately but im looking forward to it, i will report on strength. Muscle fullness is pretty amazing, and now that i think about it, it maybe the furuza helping with my libido cuz its definitely getting better. My look is very dry and stomach is shrinking nicely. i think i have dropped a couple lbs but im confirm that tomorrow.

so ill update on workout tomorrow. stay tune for more DMZ and Furuza
I was going to throw erase into my PCT, seems like a solid 2 in 1 product. Or maybe erase + x-lean. Pro-Nos does taste good! I got two of the 5 for $30 deals and was a happy customer. It does have a few extra calories per amount of protein but the flavor to me tastes like hot chocolate =]

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to throw erase into my PCT, seems like a solid 2 in 1 product. Or maybe erase + x-lean. Pro-Nos does taste good! I got two of the 5 for $30 deals and was a happy customer. It does have a few extra calories per amount of protein but the flavor to me tastes like hot chocolate =]
im gonna get some erase, and i have a lot of ATD so i dont know if i should save erase for a future natty cut or use it for PCT.

lol yeah i got that deal too and some tfstore, only complaint is all the carbs and fat compared to other formulas. and im not sure if the VAT burning effect will even take effect.

did it give you "pumps" by increasing "NOS" and help you "loose 4.3% of total Bodyfat"?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
rochabp are u planning on only using atd?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
did it give you "pumps" by increasing "NOS" and help you "loose 4.3% of total Bodyfat"?
i lost about 5 pounds of bodyweight in 1 day from taking one scoop! its potent!!!

lol, actually i didnt notice anything at all except it tastes great and its thicker than other protein, which makes it more filling.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp are u planning on only using atd?
oh God no!

i layed it out on my first post

i will run SERM (clomid) tapering off and start ATD or an AI 2nd week and doing that pyramid style.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i lost about 5 pounds of bodyweight in 1 day from taking one scoop! its potent!!!

lol, actually i didnt notice anything at all except it tastes great and its thicker than other protein, which makes it more filling.
lmao, thats impossible
it would have to be made by MT in order for that to occur. :mischievous:

dammit it!!! i was hoping that it would provide atleast some effect. i could have gotten cleaner proteins and much cheaper than this. oh well we learn the hard way.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
oh God no!

i layed it out on my first post

i will run SERM (clomid) tapering off and start ATD or an AI 2nd week and doing that pyramid style.

hahaha i new u wuz smarta den dat

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lol i like atd, but theres been some crap people been talking about it....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i cant remember specifically... something about it acting as an anti-androgen as well as an ai....

someone somewhere actually told me it could be suppressive?... i wish i could remember..... ill do a search n edit it in here

edit: i cant find what i was looking for.... someone else can hopefully chime in and teach

heres what i did find...

"ATD would also be expected to interfere with production of natural testosterone by acting upon the hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis (HPTA), therefore this compound should not be used during post cycle therapy (PCT), however it could successfully be used during a cycle to help keep estrogen in control. Anecdotal reports and animal studies have also shown ATD inhibits libido and general sexual potency. " - Primordial perf.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cant remember specifically... something about it acting as an anti-androgen as well as an ai....

someone somewhere actually told me it could be suppressive?... i wish i could remember..... ill do a search n edit it in here
i read that much like SERMs it is also selective and and does not act on the hypothalamus there fore not causing suppression, rather it is muscle specific.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i read that much like SERMs it is also selective and and does not act on the hypothalamus there fore not causing suppression, rather it is muscle specific.
That's what I've read recently too :ugh2:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"ATD would also be expected to interfere with production of natural testosterone by acting upon the hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis (HPTA), therefore this compound should not be used during post cycle therapy (PCT), however it could successfully be used during a cycle to help keep estrogen in control. Anecdotal reports and animal studies have also shown ATD inhibits libido and general sexual potency. " - Primordial perf.
from my understanding 90% of its activity does not involve the hypothalamus.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21

White Flood Mini Review

Pumps: 10
i love the pumps i get on this and pumps were frreaking amazing on this i love it. Did Deads today and back pumps were sick and so were leg pumps. Bicep pumps were also amazing. Chest Pumps impressed me the most though chest felt swolen to the max! WF is amazing to me! i took it with Hemavol and it definitely improved pumps and remember this is only with 2 sets per muscle group. Chest pumps were insane it kinda interfered with my workout, never the less though i loved it.

Energy: 8energy is good, doesnt get me wired but it definitely gets me off my @$$. plus best of all no crash, i have a tendency to crash with other PreW but i never crash on WF.

Focus: 9It gets me really in the zone too, love it its by far my favorite preworkout, but then again im not a big fan of preworkouts but if i was i would buy this stuff all the time. :D

Bad thing only complaint on it, since im on a cycle i dont know how smart it was to take this. i felt like my blood preassure took a hit, and it kinda ruined my workout. idk i just didnt feel good half way through my workout. i didnt even drink the whole thing either i drank like half of it.

My Rating its worth a solid 9 but i think im gonna give it a 8.5 since its kinda expensive, no creatine, and it messed with my blood pressure and ruined my workout. but definitely good stuff

AXcite

Smell: 8
Stuff smells kinda spicy, and sweet cant describe it but it smells really good actually i would wear it even if didnt have the pheromones.

Effects on guys: 9
Lmao guys absolutely respect me on this i can feel like they see me as the Head-Honcho. i feel like the Alpha Male and i think that transfer to other guys, like guys absolutely respect me, and seem me as the leader. Guys dont wanna confront me at all. I have mugged some fools i dont like and they just look away. lol love it!

Effects on girls: 9.5
Amazing, i truly believe it is i have ordered 3 bottles of this stuff ever since my first one. Girls say "wow you smell good" or they will compliment me and be all flirty with me, many girls say im pretty good looking but i think its my "game" that has always held me back with the ladies but not on this stuff. i get so many girls its kinda awesome. i see girls get all flirty with me and give light punches on my bicep and they hug me.

Sexually: 9
Girls check me out all the time, they peek my way and when i look at them they shy away and look away. its like im in high school again. i have also noticed in lines and stuff girls stand really close to me and i dont even know them, and usually a part of their clothes touches me and they dont pull away they just stay there. lol love it.

Conversations: 10
Definitely helps me and the chick with making the conversation flow smoothly she laughs at everything a say etc. also i noticed girls are not afraid to start the conversation instead of me always having to start the conversation which is cool cuz that means shes on me and im not on her. :D

Confidence: 10
I get a big confidense boost when i wear this, idc if its placebo bottom line i love it. wether its in my head or not i dont care cuz bottom line its helping me so ill just assume its this.

Overall: 9.5

BTW IM DOING THIS JUST TO GIVE MY INPUT ON SOME PRODUCTS THAT I AM ALSO USING. IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE MY LOG MORE DIVERSE BY RATING MULTIPLE PRODUCTS AT ONCE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Workout
deads (dont know if this is good cuz i havent done them in a while): 455x12 475x10
Bench: 280x10 285x7 (uggh pump messed up my bench)
alt. bicep curls: 70sx11 70sx10
tricep extensions: 70x12 75x10
leg curls: 90x11 95x9
military press: 135x10 145x8
Lat pull downs: 140x10 145x8
Diet
carbs ~160g
protein ~250g
fats ~40g
----------------------
2000 cals

oh man idk what happened today but i had stomach problems and had very lil hunger if any i still dont feel good. idk ive been trying to eat but hunger isnt there.

Dosing
epi: 1 morning 1 pre
dmz: 1 morning 1 pre 1 dinner
furuza 2 morning 1 pre 1 dinner
WF; pre
hemavol: 6 pre

Notables
-blood preasure doesnt feel good
-hunger isnt there
-libido isnt there either
-felt kinda weak
-but im 2lbs down
-people say my face looks smaller, and i agree
-feeling even more vascular
-guys are being super nice to me for some reason idk if they fear me or what
-girls are super flirty with me

Libido Check

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Lol white flood boosted ur blood pressure but x-force doesnt? X-force is way stronger. I think its just b/c your on cycle and its already higher than normal. Have u checked ur BP lately? Might be worth a trip to walmart or something to use their little machine

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol white flood boosted ur blood pressure but x-force doesnt? X-force is way stronger. I think its just b/c your on cycle and its already higher than normal. Have u checked ur BP lately? Might be worth a trip to walmart or something to use their little machine
lol, well i only used x-force in the begining and used only one cap i think being this long on cycle definitely effed with my BP. havent checked it lately, ill try and get that checked out though im sure its pretty high though. im gonna try and get a lot of celery seed extract pills to run higher dose.

any other supps to help with BP?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro , dont take any kind of pwo on cycle, its not worth it,(but you already know that). I guess you were feeling brave, Im blaming axcite for the bravery lol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah bro , dont take any kind of pwo on cycle, its not worth it,(but you already know that). I guess you were feeling brave, Im blaming axcite for the bravery lol.
lmao yeah i felt slugish so i figured since i had a sample of WF, might as well use it but yeah not a good idea at all. lol. atleast i learned. Stupid Axcite for making me so confident and brave. lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get some Co-Q10 at Walmart, also run that when I'm taking Clen deff. helps me out, don't get bp related headaches and what not
omg i completely forgot about this one. lol. gonna pay my momma a visit.

she is a pill junkie, she buys like a million supps from walmart and never uses them so she lets me pick out some stuff when i see her. lol. maybe she has some, that way i dont have to buy it. lol. (im that low on cash lol :( )