Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
So much crap, (2) mdrol, (2) fuzzra, (3) p-mag, (2) dizine, (2) epi, (2) standrol, (2) p-stanz, (1) m-drol epi stack, (3) orastan-E, enough halo to run with all those, honestly think I'm forgetting some ****

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can't wait to go back on. anyways, enjoy
[[flicks his penis in desperation trying to make it work]]

...[[he starts to cry]]

Libido check lol
lol got that right.

oh yeah i feel you bro, i like with something to hold onto too.

So much crap, (2) mdrol, (2) fuzzra, (3) p-mag, (2) dizine, (2) epi, (2) standrol, (2) p-stanz, (1) m-drol epi stack, (3) orastan-E, enough halo to run with all those, honestly think I'm forgetting some ****
dam bro thats a lot of sh1t right there. sounds like you almost spent about $300 on PHs lol...what a shame you could have saved some of that money to buy some Trenavar. but dam thats an impressive stash.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JUST RECEIVED MY 10 LBS OF PRO-NOS AND MY INHIBIT E!!!

ALSO GOT THE D ZINE THAT MW1 WAS NICE ENOUGH TO SEND ME, THANKS BRO!

on the other hand though i feel like isht! not because of sides (they are getting better) but because i felt im starting to get sick this whole day i was sneezing and blowing my nose and didnt feel like lifting at all, lethargy, no hunger, runny nose, etc. i think im gonna take some x-lean to help improve my immune system. cuz im starting to get sick, even throat is a lil sore.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is trenavar available yet?
lol not yet.

...yeah yeah i know its taking too long, but when its out it will be effin sweet.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
i got loot; working an internship at hospital for Industrial systems engineering, 19 an hr and 38 on weekends

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
haven't been going out to much lately because my livers taking a beating from the bola/halo stack, pct on starts sat.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
holy hot pants lol yo I gots to find me a girl, rochabp everyone getting sick, i dodge a few bullets these las few weeks, i was going to start my hdrol/fza cycle (need one more bottle of fza im going to dose high 300-400mg) but its been so effing crazy so Im holding off, no biggie, Ill start in couple of weeks, no rush, so Im just training like normal, nothing crazy heavy

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think im gonna take some x-lean to help improve my immune system. cuz im starting to get sick, even throat is a lil sore.
x-lean is no joke, everyone i live with is sick with this epic hacking cough. i felt myself starting to cough a little bit and i could feel my throat getting tight, like when u know ur about to wake up the next morning sick as sh1t... popped 3 that night and then the next morning i barely felt sick, and 6 that day and the next (today) and they are still waking up in the middle of the night coughing and cant sleep while im sleepin great and i feel like im barely sick but have no symptoms =D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got loot; working an internship at hospital for Industrial systems engineering, 19 an hr and 38 on weekends
nice brotha good to see a fellow friend not struggling with money these days.

haven't been going out to much lately because my livers taking a beating from the bola/halo stack, pct on starts sat.
yeah i feel you its sucks when i wanna have a drink with boys but i cant cuz im on cycle. plus sometimes i really need a drink.

holy hot pants lol yo I gots to find me a girl, rochabp everyone getting sick, i dodge a few bullets these las few weeks, i was going to start my hdrol/fza cycle (need one more bottle of fza im going to dose high 300-400mg) but its been so effing crazy so Im holding off, no biggie, Ill start in couple of weeks, no rush, so Im just training like normal, nothing crazy heavy
lucky SOB, im getting hit hard with sickness, and its only my first day hopefully x-lean can help me out.

x-lean is no joke, everyone i live with is sick with this epic hacking cough. i felt myself starting to cough a little bit and i could feel my throat getting tight, like when u know ur about to wake up the next morning sick as sh1t... popped 3 that night and then the next morning i barely felt sick, and 6 that day and the next (today) and they are still waking up in the middle of the night coughing and cant sleep while im sleepin great and i feel like im barely sick but have no symptoms =D
yeah last time i tried it was legit stuff, its amazing to me how some of our old stuff isnt very popular, i got to try all our IBE line and i can honestly say im hooked on x-force, and x-lean i loved these two honestly x-dream was aight for me but other reps loved it so idk.

i just popped 4 caps of x-lean im gonna pop 2 more before sleep hopefully i wake up better.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
nice brotha good to see a fellow friend not struggling with money these days.

yeah i feel you its sucks when i wanna have a drink with boys but i cant cuz im on cycle. plus sometimes i really need a drink.

-Yea for sure, but schools kicking my ass w/ a job lifting and trying to have a social life
-sucks horribly, but honestly I'm alot stronger when I don't drink but at the same time I like going out an getting a little drunk and picking up honey dips, but I need my liver.... beggars can't be choosers

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-Yea for sure, but schools kicking my ass w/ a job lifting and trying to have a social life
-sucks horribly, but honestly I'm alot stronger when I don't drink but at the same time I like going out an getting a little drunk and picking up honey dips, but I need my liver.... beggars can't be choosers
yeah agreed, now i can enjoy sex while im sober

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Ive been a lucky bastard, but in december i had a sinus infection that set me back big time, effing horrible bro, and I was going to start my cycle then, but **** happens, so Im just waiting for the weather to warm up slightly, hopefully in couple of weeks.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

on the other hand though i feel like isht! not because of sides (they are getting better) but because i felt im starting to get sick this whole day i was sneezing and blowing my nose and didnt feel like lifting at all, lethargy, no hunger, runny nose, etc. i think im gonna take some x-lean to help improve my immune system. cuz im starting to get sick, even throat is a lil sore.
That really sucks ! You just cant seem to get things running smoothly on this cycle:(

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been a lucky bastard, but in december i had a sinus infection that set me back big time, effing horrible bro, and I was going to start my cycle then, but **** happens, so Im just waiting for the weather to warm up slightly, hopefully in couple of weeks.
lol, i guess you paid for it earlier than we did.

man i think i know what or more like who got me sick, it was some lil hoe i hooked up with for fun but all she gave me was the cold or whatever it is i have.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That really sucks ! You just cant seem to get things running smoothly on this cycle:(
lol these are just speed bumps bro, am as tough as a nail when it comes to breaking me away from my workouts and my dedication to the gym. trust me everything is still rolling.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DON'T BE SICK!!!! You're doing so well...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tissue? *throws box at face*

Lol

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
:drillsergeant::drillsergeant::drillsergeant::drillsergeant:

Sir, Yes Sir!

and dont tell yourself your sick either... youre not actually sick, you just got confused for a moment and forgot that you feel awesome and nothing is going to hinder your cycle..

try some glutamine 1st thing in the morning with 500mg vitamin c and e<
supposed to be great for your immune system

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
:drillsergeant::drillsergeant::drillsergeant::drillsergeant:

Sir, Yes Sir!
if you dont have flu like symptoms, go for it, when i got ill it was :firedevil: hell, lost appetite(didnt loose weight tho) aches, quads felt like I squatted 1500lbs lol, it effing blew. went and got rx meds from the dr, I was fine after three days :afro: , Im shot :yawn2:, going to bed , chat with you all tomorrow

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yeah last time i tried it was legit stuff, its amazing to me how some of our old stuff isnt very popular, i got to try all our IBE line and i can honestly say im hooked on x-force, and x-lean i loved these two honestly x-dream was aight for me but other reps loved it so idk.

i just popped 4 caps of x-lean im gonna pop 2 more before sleep hopefully i wake up better.
haha, yea trip LOVED the x-dream, but i honestly wasnt really feelin it. im so used to taking unisom a few times a week that it just wasnt strong enough for me. i tried x-force only one time when i had just eatin 7 grams of phenibut so i was so messed up i didnt know what i was feeling but my workout partner was like wtf omggg tweaking out. i really wish i just had access to a ton of x-lean so i could run a 2 month megadose of it and maybe 2 weeks of 12 caps/day like some have tried and had insane results. but at that dose one bottle is like 5 days... so not likely

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tissue? *throws box at face*

Lol
ha
hopefully it wont come to that.

and dont tell yourself your sick either... youre not actually sick, you just got confused for a moment and forgot that you feel awesome and nothing is going to hinder your cycle..

yeah, i feel great, im gonna go run a marathon, then swim across the pacific. :joke:

i have some vitamin C in closet, ill try that tomorrow, i guess its a good as time as any to pop it open.

if you dont have flu like symptoms, go for it, when i got ill it was :firedevil: hell, lost appetite(didnt loose weight tho) aches, quads felt like I squatted 1500lbs lol, it effing blew. went and got rx meds from the dr, I was fine after three days :afro: , Im shot :yawn2:, going to bed , chat with you all tomorrow
rest up bro

haha, yea trip LOVED the x-dream, but i honestly wasnt really feelin it. im so used to taking unisom a few times a week that it just wasnt strong enough for me. i tried x-force only one time when i had just eatin 7 grams of phenibut so i was so messed up i didnt know what i was feeling but my workout partner was like wtf omggg tweaking out. i really wish i just had access to a ton of x-lean so i could run a 2 month megadose of it and maybe 2 weeks of 12 caps/day like some have tried and had insane results. but at that dose one bottle is like 5 days... so not likely
i love x-force and x-lean, x force gave me some retarded dreams though, love Epi too, proto wasnt too shaby either...have yet to try bola. lol but ill get around to it. i might even log it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ha

i love x-force and x-lean, x force gave me some retarded dreams though, love Epi too, proto wasnt too shaby either...have yet to try bola. lol but ill get around to it. i might even log it.
haha dont worry im gonna start this monday, u can follow my log and drool like i have been over urs =P

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha dont worry im gonna start this monday, u can follow my log and drool like i have been over urs =P
awesome bro i would def be subd

make sure to post a link on here. :friday:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^This! Give that "flu" a kick in the arse rochabp :spank:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just shoot some deca- it improves immune functioning

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
just shoot some deca- it improves immune functioning
lol......when in doubt....gear....feel bad....gear....hungry....gear......can't read....gear...bad mood....gear......gear......gear.......gear.....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol......when in doubt....gear....feel bad....gear....hungry....gear......can't read....gear...bad mood....gear......gear......gear.......gear.....
what if i have high blood preasure, low HDL, and prostate problems???

more Gear it is!!! :ugh2:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the answer to every question ever asked
example; world hunger?
inject those dam cows with copious amounts of trenbolone, perty soon your going 1 cow = 3... boom problem solved
true, true...

but instead of injecting the cows with tren what if we inject the homeless and needy with tren, that they will be ripped and they can start working as models or bouncers.
lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW just drank my Pro Nos and its effin delicious!!!

no offense to nutrapro, cuz that is also delicious but man oh man i think Pro Nos is gonna be addicting. tried the French Vanilla and it was super delicious best protein i have ever tasted period. doesnt surprise me though since thats what everyone says.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
best flavored in my opinion is syntha 6, but the actual make up sucks to many cals, fat, sugar and sodium and not enough protean. I usually go with monster milk banana, or gaspari myofusion (peanut butter choc, is the best tasting protean ever if u ask me

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
the funk doctor is in the house. where you been at?

its all good though the party is still going strong :party:
Well, since I was robbed at thanksgiving I haven't been fortunate to get another computer. So, I have been using my friends computer to just check in from time to time. Stats are looking good Rocha! Dropping weight and gaining strength is a great accomplishment.. i just finished a 5 week Turinabol LV(hdrol) and Katanadrol(fura) cycle with great results. Libido went up on the fura for sure. I will use in the future for sure.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are you still sick?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
best flavored in my opinion is syntha 6, but the actual make up sucks to many cals, fat, sugar and sodium and not enough protean. I usually go with monster milk banana, or gaspari myofusion (peanut butter choc, is the best tasting protean ever if u ask me
i have tried myofusion didnt like it that much, havent tried syntha 6 mainly cuz i dont trust that company (personal opinion), so i dont plan on trying it anytime soon, but for me the french vanilla from Pro Nos is ace's, im a Huge Vanilla lover, i love Vanilla period, and i hate most chocolate period. (im weird like that) lol. it was creamy, sweet and just plain delicious, i like nutrapro's watermelon flavor a lot but their vanilla IMO doesnt compare to Pro-Nos vanilla JMO. i cant wait to try Pro-nos royal dutch chocolate.

Well, since I was robbed at thanksgiving I haven't been fortunate to get another computer. So, I have been using my friends computer to just check in from time to time. Stats are looking good Rocha! Dropping weight and gaining strength is a great accomplishment.. i just finished a 5 week Turinabol LV(hdrol) and Katanadrol(fura) cycle with great results. Libido went up on the fura for sure. I will use in the future for sure.
oh man that blows! when stuff liek that happens to me i get enfuriated that someone else went and took my personal stuff.

and yes i think furuza is greatly helping with libido. even though i have my days when it helps with libido with something as strong as epi and DMZ, IMO that speaks volume to its stacking value.

So are you still sick?
ehh kinda, throat feels better, dont feel inflamed as i did yesterday, still cant breathe through nose though (congestion). coughing is meh (dont know if thats good or bad) but inflamation feels to be down compared to yesterday, no more sneezing
i dont feel like isht today though felt alright the whole day, just a lil cough here and there. hopefully i can fully recover very soon.

im popping 12 caps of x-lean a day.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24 (STRENGTH INCREASES ON SOME LIFTS)!!! woo hooo :cool:

Workout
Most of my lifts increased in weight bench was up. my second set on bench i jumped up 5 lbs and repped out 8. deadlifts i was able to add 20 lbs to last set. bicep curls were meh, not much going on there, i was able to do a couple more reps but still same weight, so nothing drastic. All this while being sick lol, gotta love that cant wait till im back to 100%. lol here is my workout:

Flat Bench Press: 285x12 300x8 (on the 305 spotter helped me a lil bit on last one but i tihnk i did most of the work +5lbs on last set)
Alt. Bicep curls: 70'sx11 (each arm) 75's x10 (each arm)
Deadlifts: 465x12 495x8 (was 475 on last set +20lbs)
tricep extensions: 70x12 75x10
leg curls: 90x11 95x9
military press: 135x10 145x8
Lat pull downs: 140x10 145x8

As you can see my first set on some lifts went up to 12 reps when im trying to hit 8, that happened i wasnt expecting a strength increase that drastic. lol

Diet
Carbs ~210g
Protein ~280g
Fat ~40g
-------------
2320 cals

Dosing
Vitamin C: 2 grams morning 2 grams during workout
Hemavol: 6 tabs pre
X-lean: 4 caps 3xday
DMZ: 3 times a day
Furuza: 2 morning 1 pre 1 dinner
anadraulic pump: pre workout
Notables
-felt super strong today
-felt invincible, its amazing how i feel i feel so powerful and indestructible, like nothing can touch me.
-hunger is up slightly
-oily skin
-libido dipped again
-aggression is super high right now, i was about to get into a couple fights though out the day.
-when girls act up on me i diss em and put em down, and somehow they are even more attracted to me, lol. women... WTF?!
-confidence is amazing too
-felt this great all while being sick. lol not bad.
- i really feel DMZ is starting to kick in.
-felt solid all day, pumps were amazing too.
Libido Check

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pro-Nos Mini Review (french Vanilla)
Taste: 10
WOW! seriously its delicious super sweet, creamy, rich, lots of flavor, smooth, its quiet addicting. Nutrapro is pretty delicious but i tihnk this protein out does it by a lot in terms of the vanilla flavor. Nutrapro's Watermelon is delicious though. But i think i would rather have 5 lbs of pro nos than 5 lbs of nutrapro based solely on flavor.

Profile:7.5
although it is delicious the protein ingredients and profile isnt too impressive. i really dont buy the whole VAT burning and Pump technology, dont get me wrong i hope it is true but i dont think it will do much honestly, but it may surprise me. Its not the cleanest protein ever with only 21 g of protein per 35 g a scoop (5 g of fat and 8 of carbs)

Value:8
if you look around the web you can find it for $30 for 5lbs not bad ive seen better deals but not bad.

Overall:8.5
IMO the best feature of this protein is its amazing taste, and if it is able to somehow magically deliver what it promised in terms of pumps and VAT burning that i may never ever switch again ( i doubt it though) its a solid protein though.

Anadraulic Pump

Pumps: 10
Best arginine product ever i know arginine gives blood pumps which really dont do much but make you feel good, its only benefit might be the expasion of the fascia which may help to greater muscle growth. Nonetheless i feel awesome during workout cuz of my pumps on biceps and whatever it is im working out. I get pumps while on cycle from all these hormones in me but hormonal pump and blood pump=awesomeness! this along with some vitamin c to help prolong pump and some hemavol all while on cycle plus best of all NO STIMS IN IT :FING02:

Energy: NA
doesnt do much for energy its really a one trick pony.

Value: 10
I got it very cheap on web, i think it was under $20. i bought it a while back and still have it so yeah last a long time and its very inexpensive.

Overall: 8
I like it as a preworkout just for pumps cuz sometimes i dont respond well to all these other preworkouts with a ton of stims, sometimes i dont get along wiht some specific stims (ironically i tolerate Clen very well). anyways i like it but idk if i would buy again since there are newer options for preworkout that intrigue a lot more.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on, keep gainin man. I can't believe you're taking all that stuff pre workout lol I'd die if I did that on cycle, especially if I were doing deads!

p.s. I like the last picture in your libido stash, the picture of the ProNOS lol. I'm like hot chick hot chick hot chick WHOA BIG TUB OF PROTEIN!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on, keep gainin man. I can't believe you're taking all that stuff pre workout lol I'd die if I did that on cycle, especially if I were doing deads!

p.s. I like the last picture in your libido stash, the picture of the ProNOS lol. I'm like hot chick hot chick hot chick WHOA BIG TUB OF PROTEIN!
well its really only DMZ, hemavol, arginine, and some vitamin c for preworkout none contain stims or anything crazy. and yeah pumps on lower back were intense i had to sit down for a minute.

lmao hahaha
protein is pretty dam sexy.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
well its really only DMZ, hemavol, arginine, and some vitamin c for preworkout none contain stims or anything crazy. and yeah pumps on lower back were intense i had to sit down for a minute.

lmao hahaha
protein is pretty dam sexy.
yeah brother nice effing lifts, I got a tub of lg's asgt and ap, going to use it primarily for/part of my pct but Im going to use it for few sessions to get a feel for it lol, Im thinking Ill give it a go tomorrow for chest and shoulders. Legs killed me last night, so I was took the night off

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah brother nice effing lifts, I got a tub of lg's asgt and ap, going to use it primarily for/part of my pct but Im going to use it for few sessions to get a feel for it lol, Im thinking Ill give it a go tomorrow for chest and shoulders. Legs killed me last night, so I was took the night off
havent tried ASGt and ap at same time but for me AP has all i need for pumps. :147:

let me know how it goes if you used both at same time.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up feeling way better today!

inflamation around throat is almost completely gone, a lil cough, dont feel like isht, a lil congestion and ive noticed my mucus is green...doesnt that mean im recovering? i thought thats what my doctor said once, not sure though. but i def feel better

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
BTW just drank my Pro Nos and its effin delicious!!!

no offense to nutrapro, cuz that is also delicious but man oh man i think Pro Nos is gonna be addicting. tried the French Vanilla and it was super delicious best protein i have ever tasted period. doesnt surprise me though since thats what everyone says.
I totally agree. Awhile ago I bought 25 lbs of it on sale for like 40 bucks.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally agree. Awhile ago I bought 25 lbs of it on sale for like 40 bucks.
its delicious right?

im gonna try the chocolate one today!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
did u get only vanilla or chocolate too? i only got chocolate, because vanilla always disappoints. speaking of... i got a BPI protein sample from TF when i ordered, whatever their protein product is... omg it was almost a sexual experience drinking it. best tasting, smoothest stuff ive put in my mouth. ive always hated vanilla but somehow they [BPI] made it taste good, even tho its insanely overpriced and the profile isnt that great.