Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OSU is cool i got nothing againsts them except for the fact that Vernon Gholston came from there (he was a total bust in NFL), other than that bukeyes are alright in my book.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
OSU is cool i got nothing againsts them except for the fact that Vernon Gholston came from there (he was a total bust in NFL), other than that bukeyes are alright in my book.
Yea I agree he killed it at osu and blows, but he got moved to DE, and never played it before, guess the jets wasted a ton of money and a 1st rd pick.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
hey hey hey there isn't anything wrong with being a spoiled child.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My two favorite teams are: U of M, and whatever team is playing MSU.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 of PCT

I felt great today, yesterday was a different story though...I was so depressed yesterday its not funny i was literally crying, and the worst part about it was that i dont even know what the hell i was crying about. LOL. So im glad my cycle is finally over, today i weighed -1lbs so thats good too specially since im not running as much due to an injuries i inquired to my right knee. but im still loosing weight with the T3.

My PCT will go as follows
Clomid 150(3days then 100)/100/50/50
atd 1/1/2/2
nolva 20/20/10/10

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I felt great today, yesterday was a different story though...I was so depressed yesterday its not funny i was literally crying, and the worst part about it was that i dont even know what the hell i was crying about. LOL. So im glad my cycle is finally over, today i weighed -1lbs so thats good too specially since im not running as much due to an injuries i inquired to my right knee. but im still loosing weight with the T3.

My PCT will go as follows
Clomid 150(3days then 100)/100/50/50
atd 1/1/2/2
nolva 20/20/10/10
PICS BISH! or the cycle never happened!

Jabb

Awards
:toofunny: Agreed!!!
Me too!

Rocha - They got the epi back in man! I got my bottles ready. Also I decided to try some of the clen before I started dosing it to test my tolerance. Oooh shakes lol good stuff. Thanks bro!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Wait you're going to run t3 during pct? bad idea bro

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update
im around 195 right now and started this cycle at 222 lbs. Um im not running anymore diet has even gotten a lil sloppy but somehow im still dropping weight. My hunger is insane im always hungry but somehow im kinda not, like i just finished eating a snack, in about 10 mins ill be craving another snack... I fractured my hand, some of my fingers are swollen and messed up so i havent hit the weights in about 4 days but ill hit em monday. I will also measure my biceps to see if i lost some size their even though i doubt it. Not much going on right now, although i think the clomid is turning my into a b1tch. This past week i have almost broke down in tears like 3 times and i dont even know what i was sad/mad about. I feel like a chick even though my balls are freaking huge and are hanging very low (oh yeah ;)).

im still on t3 and i think i will be on it through pct at a low dose.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Man this thread is full of win! :lol:

Hey Roch, bud, try stacking t3 with SARMS S4. Especially on PCT. S4 helps with cutting and increases your strength gain so you'll keep your strength and your muscles on pct and afterward. T3 is catabolic and it does give many people a flat look so don't worry about it. S4 5 days on 2 days off @70. One bottle will last you a month and I'm going to try to get you a hook up on it...if you like.

Peace and keep up the good work bud :thumbsup:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the amount of t3 you run bro, you gotta be careful man, you could **** up your thyroid- and running t3 in pct- not smart- at all

do not be afraid- your going to loose muscle in pct on t3 without a doubt i dont care how low you run it

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update
im around 195 right now and started this cycle at 222 lbs. Um im not running anymore diet has even gotten a lil sloppy but somehow im still dropping weight. My hunger is insane im always hungry but somehow im kinda not, like i just finished eating a snack, in about 10 mins ill be craving another snack... I fractured my hand, some of my fingers are swollen and messed up so i havent hit the weights in about 4 days but ill hit em monday. I will also measure my biceps to see if i lost some size their even though i doubt it. Not much going on right now, although i think the clomid is turning my into a b1tch. This past week i have almost broke down in tears like 3 times and i dont even know what i was sad/mad about. I feel like a chick even though my balls are freaking huge and are hanging very low (oh yeah ;)).

Those high doses of clomid are making you emotional man :D Push through it and you'll be fine at 50mg :thumbsup: Are you gonna get blood drawn to see where your liver values are at? ;)

Great run bruther, looking forward to following your PCT to the end!

//CC

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it's skank bangin time!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Update

Damn bro, that's on he11 of a cut thus far!! Keep on keepin on!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so guys im down to 190lbs and strength has dropped a bit im off the cytomel and im on a testbooster, AI, clomid, and creatine. i was out for about a week and i wasnt able to workout but now im back in the groove of things. sorry i have stopped in a while but my DAM computer is effed up again, and it wont turn on at al this time it just beeps and nothing shows up on the screen. ive gotten a couple guys on epistane and they love it they say its amazing, it just proves how amazing epistane really is.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
acne is insane too, and im back to my regular diet, not meant for cutting but not an all out bulk either just well balanced

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on. If they can get results like you, you better tell em to log it!
I'll be inviting you to my dbol/AndroMass log in a week or so, so keep your eyes open!

OafMister

Awards
Yo invite me to your log to flex^

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just added you to my contacts, I will shoot you a message when I start it :rocketwhore:
me too.

so far im starting to build up some more muscle every since i got my diet and training in check so im prettyhappy how pct is going, it could be better but its not that bad. my libido isnt great but i think its the atd's fault since it has been known to do that. so after this i will start doing test e, dbol etc so its kinda like my farewell to phs only cycles.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw im around 192 right now on a good day.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super sore today all over my body from the hst, weights are slowly climbing at 2.5lbs at a time. did 1 mile of cardio since hst is only 3 days a weak and im not cutting persay more lik eback to recomp so i didint want to run too much.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pct is now officially over and im gonna start a new log on Focus XT which i have already tried and i have liked a lot in the past two days i have tried so be on the look out for that log to come up and i just want to thank all of you for following me it means a lot to me so thank you and sorry for falling short towards the end but life throws stuff at you that you just have to handle at the cost of other things

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pct is now officially over and im gonna start a new log on Focus XT which i have already tried and i have liked a lot in the past two days i have tried so be on the look out for that log to come up and i just want to thank all of you for following me it means a lot to me so thank you and sorry for falling short towards the end but life throws stuff at you that you just have to handle at the cost of other things
No worries bruther, glad you are feeling fine after the cycle. And be sure to hook me up with that link to your Focus XT log. I'm gonna start using it too during the last weeks of cutting.:thumbsup:

//CC

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
cool brotha, let us know when the next one starts. I will be there

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that this ended well. Send me a link to your next log