Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
next time you go on cycle this long please use an injectable lol.

not even i have run orals longer than 6 weeks :)

lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:gay:
homo...lol
dude i dont have a camera, i dont have much technology in my life, i dont even have a cell phone.
how much does a digital camera run these days?

offtrack: i went to a crazy azz party yesterday, it was pretty insane... had an awesome time, girls making out, drugs everywhere, beers flying, there was even fights, and i got some. :smileysex5:

:wiggle:
You could pick up a camera for like $50 if you wanted. Does your computer have a webcam maybe? (Nohomo)

Dude hell yeah crazy party/get some/your weener works again!

I got laid thursday night (by a girl) and it also was pretty awesome. It was actually a Jersey Shore party, at my place, complete with V-necks and lots of Ron Ron Juice. P.s. I found a new drink of choice. And finally broke in my new bed. And I had a smush room set up for my bros.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
You could pick up a camera for like $50 if you wanted. Does your computer have a webcam maybe? (Nohomo)

I got laid thursday night (by a girl) and it also was pretty awesome. It was actually a Jersey Shore party, at my place, complete with V-necks and lots of Ron Ron Juice. P.s. I found a new drink of choice. And finally broke in my new bed. And I had a smush room set up for my bros.
lmfao! gorilla juice heads ! to funny bro ! glad you got some.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

$50 ill try and pick one up but i still dont have a before pic but ill Try to get one. that sounds awesome, my parties werent jersey shore status since im in Cali, but nonetheless it was crazy. My pee pee works if it has to, got some brain that night too.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
next time you go on cycle this long please use an injectable lol.

not even i have run orals longer than 6 weeks :)
yes definitely from now on i will be using drak cookies, this is my last and final oral-only cycle.

lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
lmao
whats vodkas anabolic:androgenic value

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
20:80

Around there

Funny it is 80 adrogenic and 80 proof as well and 20 plus 80 is 100.....weird.....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20:80

Around there

Funny it is 80 adrogenic and 80 proof as well and 20 plus 80 is 100.....weird.....
lol
weird...

Hey guys i was so happy with Rasa's clen that i ordered some more t3, letro, exemestane, nolva.
so we'll see how good their nolva is in my pct along with the clomid i have now. maybe a low dose exem or the atd inversely ran along side it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys i was so happy with Rasa's clen that i ordered some more t3, letro, exemestane, nolva.
so we'll see how good their nolva is in my pct along with the clomid i have now. maybe a low dose exem or the atd inversely ran along side it.
Sounds like a solid plan ;) Going to keep on logging the PCT i hope? :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a solid plan ;) Going to keep on logging the PCT i hope? :D
yes i will log the PCT i think that would be very curcial to see if i maintain most gains off my cycle.

Hey bud how you been? Sorry I haven't been on a lot. How long was you cycle? Do you think your around 7% BF?
lue!!!
ive been awesome, hope youve been good too. my cycle is going to be about 10 crazy azz weeks long. lol. and no way am i near 7% id say maybe maybe 10-12 if more accurate.

BTW idk if it was the carbs i had this weekend but im up 2lbs. maybe it was muscle since my buddies were like "idk were those pounds came from but you still look thinner than before".

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
yes i will log the PCT i think that would be very curcial to see if i maintain most gains off my cycle.

lue!!!
ive been awesome, hope youve been good too. my cycle is going to be about 10 crazy azz weeks long. lol. and no way am i near 7% id say maybe maybe 10-12 if more accurate.

BTW idk if it was the carbs i had this weekend but im up 2lbs. maybe it was muscle since my buddies were like "idk were those pounds came from but you still look thinner than before".
yeah man I've been good. That is a long cycle...I just started mine and I'm hoping to hit 8-9% by end of this **** but I'm afraid I might be able to. I can't log it on AM sadly cause I'm so ****ing busy.

Keep killing it bud and I'll log into AM to follow your progress :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man I've been good. That is a long cycle...I just started mine and I'm hoping to hit 8-9% by end of this **** but I'm afraid I might be able to. I can't log it on AM sadly cause I'm so ****ing busy.

Keep killing it bud and I'll log into AM to follow your progress :D
thanks buddy.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:

not sure how bad this is for my thyroid but ive upped the t3 to 100 again and i was at 50 so now its at 100, reason being is that i have more t3 now so i can run a higher dose. Im not gonna lie though my performance has suffered a bit in the gym. I just cant put my finger on it but im not as strong anymore im lacking that explosion i used to have in my reps. I thought it was the lack of carbs but apparently not since my carbs are around 150 and still not a whole lot better in terms or strength, only thing more notable is the pumps i get while on higher carbs. Which do feel good but my strength is lagging big time on the positive side my friends say i look like a freaking monster, and weight hasnt changed much except loosing those 2 lbs of bloat from carbs during the weekend.

Im not sure but does tbol make you guys super aggressive? my irritation level is not that high right now, i thought i was aggressive on epi but man im way more aggressive on this compared to dmz and or epi big time. Also im looking fuller and denser but necessarily dryer so i guess im looking leaner in a different perspective, but i think i like this look better as compared to the dry look i get from DHT compounds. But the main thing that is holding me back is that lack of energy and my lack of performance, ive even tried pre workouts but they havent helped a whole lot all they do is give me energy but they havent helped me with strength a whole lot but im optimistic that tbol kicks in harder in about another weeks and changes that.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Update:

not sure how bad this is for my thyroid but ive upped the t3 to 100 again and i was at 50 so now its at 100, reason being is that i have more t3 now so i can run a higher dose. Im not gonna lie though my performance has suffered a bit in the gym. I just cant put my finger on it but im not as strong anymore im lacking that explosion i used to have in my reps. I thought it was the lack of carbs but apparently not since my carbs are around 150 and still not a whole lot better in terms or strength, only thing more notable is the pumps i get while on higher carbs. Which do feel good but my strength is lagging big time on the positive side my friends say i look like a freaking monster, and weight hasnt changed much except loosing those 2 lbs of bloat from carbs during the weekend.

Im not sure but does tbol make you guys super aggressive? my irritation level is not that high right now, i thought i was aggressive on epi but man im way more aggressive on this compared to dmz and or epi big time. Also im looking fuller and denser but necessarily dryer so i guess im looking leaner in a different perspective, but i think i like this look better as compared to the dry look i get from DHT compounds. But the main thing that is holding me back is that lack of energy and my lack of performance, ive even tried pre workouts but they havent helped a whole lot all they do is give me energy but they havent helped me with strength a whole lot but im optimistic that tbol kicks in harder in about another weeks and changes that.

You are more aggressive but less strength and performance?

Curious :think:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are more aggressive but less strength and performance?

Curious :think:
yeah i get irritated easily but i think the t3 is depleting me muscles slowly but its also doing a hella of a job with the fat.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when I ran Halo, the PH to tbol. I had mad aggression to say the least
oh yeah big time. ive never ran hdrol but im feeling it with this one.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:

I didn't feel very aggressive on H-Drol. Maybe it is because you are on low carbs? I know that when I'm dieting I get pissed off at everything :saevilw: Hope that stregth get's back up when the T-Bol kicks into high gear ;)

//CC

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
All this could just be the effects of a long cycle with orals only no test base, you are in your 10th week or so, correct? I remember when I took bola/halo all I wanted to was get of the cycle in the 4th week, I had no motivation/energy my lifts started suffering, once I got on clomid and Torem, I started making gains again.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i get irritated easily but i think the t3 is depleting me muscles slowly but its also doing a hella of a job with the fat.
And turning you into a pirate??????

Arrrr me muscles be shrinking mate!

:kidding:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And turning you into a pirate??????

Arrrr me muscles be shrinking mate!

:kidding:
lmao
haha

wasnt able to update, i had to travel to Los angeles and its far aways from my home which is northern Cali and LA is down south. so took the bus down to LA to do some stuff and visit some family there, had an awesome time didnt workout though. but this upcoming week will be last and final On cycle weak and then my hardcore PCT will start.

...my sister who hadnt seen me in a while, she lives in LA, and she kept calling me arnold, lol. I love my sister she is freaking awesome and it was nice to see her, so even though it kinda messed workouts it was worth it cuz i got to see my sister. plus she took me to a buffet in LA that was amazing they had everything i think the workers there wanted to get me out of there since i ate like 3 plates that were piled with food and when i say "piled" believe me they were piled i think i might have eaten close to 200kcal in 30 minutes. lol yeah i can guarantee you guys i didnt loose weight in the 4 day span. lol. ill see how much i weight tomorrow and ill get back on track with my diet.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ha ... arnold... arent you spanish?? lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha:
all you guys are clowns.
:toofunny:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
what part of LA, I from there originally(venice/marina del rey) west la. now Im stuck in north jersey lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where was this buffet? lol
idk a small buffet in LA,i think it was called King's Buffete

what part of LA, I from there originally(venice/marina del rey) west la. now Im stuck in north jersey lol
my sister lives in Westwood. about 5 minutes away from USC

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
:haha:
all you guys are clowns.
:toofunny:
el clowns.....

did I get it right this time.

Rochabp, stopped goofing around traveling on the bus and lift some rocks bro......NOW

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Doe like half of AM live in jersey? Haha I swear this question is asked weekly :p
jerseys where its at bro...

its hilarious... EVERY PERSON i went to hs with is in the gym and the tanning booth EVERY day... people seriously come to the gym AFTER they shower... then they pace around lifting arms everyday and hitting on every girl possible

its a sh*t-show

but if you havent been to seaside heights on memorial day weekend or labor day.... i suggest doing so... its like the jersey version of like... mardi gras

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
jerseys where its at bro...

its hilarious... EVERY PERSON i went to hs with is in the gym and the tanning booth EVERY day... people seriously come to the gym AFTER they shower... then they pace around lifting arms everyday and hitting on every girl possible

its a sh*t-show

but if you havent been to seaside heights on memorial day weekend or labor day.... i suggest doing so... its like the jersey version of like... mardi gras
:think:

Might have to check that out.....

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
idk a small buffet in LA,i think it was called King's Buffete

my sister lives in Westwood. about 5 minutes away from USC
lol you meant ucla, westwood village is awesome bro, W hotel is nice, I worked just south of it. missing the west coast, last time I was home was in sept 08, to effing long ago. kings buffet thats hilarious.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol you meant ucla, westwood village is awesome bro, W hotel is nice, I worked just south of it. missing the west coast, last time I was home was in sept 08, to effing long ago. kings buffet thats hilarious.
No its very close to USC but im not sure if she really lives in westwood or somewhere close there.

The waitresses at the buffet were all asian and amazingly they all spoke Spanish very well. But what was hilarious was the fact that my sister pointed out how the waitresses tended to linger around the table for tips and when they didnt get any they would holler in their own language. lol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'ma start using that one
you cant spell "Suck" without USC

or for us ucla fans we say

"once a Bruin, always a Bruin after you're a trojan...you just throw it away"

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
You got all sorts USC jokes huh, Over hear in the Midwest, prlly in the whole country for that fact. Seems like everybody hates OSU, prlly because where constantly good in every sport.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
And we got crazy ass fans, I used to hate Michigan more than anything, now I just feel sorry for them, I have turned most of my hatred towards Wisconsin.