Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow..can't believe you're on day 53. I lost track of what you're bridging tho lulz.
lol yeah its been a long cycle with hoping from one PH to the other.
although i think i might start doing this more often and next time im gonna add some test e

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
rochabp = 2011 schwelly :lol:

you spitting game at a kfc chick makes me want a double down badly

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah its been a long cycle with hoping from one PH to the other.
although i think i might start doing this more often and next time im gonna add some test e

i think once u start pinning, youre not guna be using any phs......

sometimes running longer higher dosed cycles are justifiable.... ur shut down either way....

just make sure u take the proper time off after this cycle.... your bodys gunna need a break

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
word. I think if I was to pin I'd probably go with the fun stuff. anavar and maybe dbol if I wanted to blow up. m1,4 jumped me from 180 to 195 in like 10 days. I can only imagine what dbol would do to me

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loll ROCHA MAN save the tbol for the future ;) you did everything you dreamed of on this cycle. It would suck to see you postt a thread about how your weener doesn't work anymore and your liver is shot. The tbol will give you even morre of what you want after a break :p

Or better yet, do the tbol asap and send all your girls my way lol :)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Loll ROCHA MAN save the tbol for the future ;) you did everything you dreamed of on this cycle. It would suck to see you postt a thread about how your weener doesn't work anymore and your liver is shot. The tbol will give you even morre of what you want after a break :p

Or better yet, do the tbol asap and send all your girls my way lol :)
yea yea yea yea this right hur^

weiner or muscles... you choose

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol alright guys
i have 6 days left of epi.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
dude don't **** with dbol, just bloats the **** out of you, look a dumb ass fat pos, walking around with your face all sowellen, Most people talked to said that you lose the majorty of your gains on dbol when compared with other AAS.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude don't **** with dbol, just bloats the **** out of you, look a dumb ass fat pos, walking around with your face all sowellen, Most people talked to said that you lose the majorty of your gains on dbol when compared with other AAS.
umm i have tbol not dbol

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
word. I think if I was to pin I'd probably go with the fun stuff. anavar and maybe dbol if I wanted to blow up. m1,4 jumped me from 180 to 195 in like 10 days. I can only imagine what dbol would do to me
Yea I though it was you that said this, you got legit turnabol, or hdrol (ph)?

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
Lucky my room mate took GP Tbol, It's like anavar with more size, Lean ya out and get ya big an strong

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky my room mate took GP Tbol, It's like anavar with more size, Lean ya out and get ya big an strong
how long did it take to kick in and how many lbs did he pack on?

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
if I remember correctly it was about week 2 when it was getting noticeable to me, and i say around 10 lbs, but he wansn't doing an all out bulk though.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
it depends from person to person. My buddy ran dbol and he didn't get any size from it whatsoever. It was weird, he got super strong but never added any size and he was eating like 10k calories a day...

tbol sounds like fun although if I respond to it the same as I did on hdrol it will be a waste.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
srsly guys i think i might go for it
prolly not the smartest thing but my pct will have a lot of clomid as i am stocked with clomid so hopefully with a hefty dose it will help me get back to normal.

im gonna go pick up some sam e and more milk thistle and some nac.

i know its not smart but i think i know my body well enough to know my limits and i think some turinabol wouldnt kill me

i have 68 @10mg
so @ 40mg itll last 17 days which is 2 weeks and a half

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
get blood work done if you decide to do it :study:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro
i will def do that.
should i do it right after PCT or a few days after PCT.
you should do it now, before you decide to run the tbol...

just to be safe.... you COULD be 99% of the way to trt already (i doubt it)

and just maybe if u decide to run the tbol, youll end up with a wet noodle for life

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
didnt do anything except cheat a lil bit...(story time) okay so there was a reason why today i cheated instead of tomorrow. i was spitting game at this chick with nice boobies, mexican, shes aight i mean i would hit it. so we talked out of nowhere she said she works at KFC so i was like "cool" then she suggested i should stop by so thats what i did today to say wazzup and she introduced me to one of her fine azz friends that also works there (but she has a kid...stil though she is in very good shape and i would have never guessed she had a kid) the manager wasnt there so i was there flirting with them for a while since they didnt have many customers, so im trying to get a 3-sum over here so wish me luck guys. so anyways i went in with $3 and came out with about $20 worth of food. lol its awesome, except im cutting :( .

anyways im working up on that hopefully i get a fun night. so i did absolutely nothing except read and eat, not too bad i think cals were about 1800 or so but i still have alot of kfc leftover im gonna kill it tomorrow.
I like the way you think :thumbsup:
Good luck bruther ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
srsly guys i think i might go for it
prolly not the smartest thing but my pct will have a lot of clomid as i am stocked with clomid so hopefully with a hefty dose it will help me get back to normal.

im gonna go pick up some sam e and more milk thistle and some nac.

i know its not smart but i think i know my body well enough to know my limits and i think some turinabol wouldnt kill me

i have 68 @10mg
so @ 40mg itll last 17 days which is 2 weeks and a half
Hey do your thing man. You know your body, and you're aware of the sides/risks. I'll be here to neg the haters ;)

I'm not gonna tell you to look into getting some hCG but...if that were ME on such a long oral cycle...just sayin lol.

Do it big bro go big or go home!

I've got some GP Tbol on the way for a friend of mine, I'm excited to see his progress :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey do your thing man. You know your body, and you're aware of the sides/risks. I'll be here to neg the haters ;)

I'm not gonna tell you to look into getting some hCG but...if that were ME on such a long oral cycle...just sayin lol.

Do it big bro go big or go home!

I've got some GP Tbol on the way for a friend of mine, I'm excited to see his progress :)
thanks bro

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how long will this cycle be total? 10weeks?
Nobody knows your body better than you! Just be careful bruther and listen to your body closely :thumbsup:
Looking forward to the end results!

//CC

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't know how people run cycles longer than 6 weeks. I freak out about everything when I'm on. How much am I lifting, am I lifting more this week than I did last week, am I sleeping enough, am I eating enough, am I doing enough cardio, should I think about adding in _____, does touching my nipple feel weird, etc

With all that said I think my next cycle is going to be injectable:lol:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't know how people run cycles longer than 6 weeks. I freak out about everything when I'm on. How much am I lifting, am I lifting more this week than I did last week, am I sleeping enough, am I eating enough, am I doing enough cardio, should I think about adding in _____, does touching my nipple feel weird, etc

:firedevil: to the darkside lol
rocha whats good homeboy

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GOOD INJ. FTFW

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick Update

So i am now on 50mcg of T3 and im off the clen for a bit. I had two bottles of liquid clen but i just sold them and made some profit so im gonna buy some other stuff and more clen and t3. Ive replaced lunch with a protein bar/MRP i bought at Target so that cut down some cals so i think right now im around 1600kcals with a mile daily and workouts on mon, wed, friday. The amazing thing is i feel and look so full even though my strength has dipped somewhat which i think the lack of carbs has contributed to strength decrease. Ive been slowly uppin the carbs to about 110g per day or so not a whole lot but i tihnk its an alright maintenance carb level. Fat has been upped a lil too not too much maybe 45-50g. protein has stayed the same. Cardio has suffered a bit since ive been of the clen, my respiratory system took a hit but im recovering finely and im getting back into the groove of things. Ever since i dropped the clen and lowered my t3 marginal weight loss has decresed, so instead im dropping it slower now but its still going down at an okay rate through diet and cardio with a bit of t3. I have about 20 more days worth of t3 and 4 days of epi and ive started tbol with 20mg and will upp it after Epi to 40 or 50mg. PCt will have a hefty dose of clomid inversely with an AI and some liquid Nolva that i ordered. Recovery is awesome. On monday i hit Squats to the max with some weight i havent hit in a while and the next day i had very little soreness.

*BTW my farts are still deadly, my friends give me so much isht when i fart.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TBOL FTFW

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
So i am now on 50mcg of T3 and im off the clen for a bit. I had two bottles of liquid clen but i just sold them and made some profit so im gonna buy some other stuff and more clen and t3. Ive replaced lunch with a protein bar/MRP i bought at Target so that cut down some cals so i think right now im around 1600kcals with a mile daily and workouts on mon, wed, friday. The amazing thing is i feel and look so full even though my strength has dipped somewhat which i think the lack of carbs has contributed to strength decrease. Ive been slowly uppin the carbs to about 110g per day or so not a whole lot but i tihnk its an alright maintenance carb level. Fat has been upped a lil too not too much maybe 45-50g. protein has stayed the same. Cardio has suffered a bit since ive been of the clen, my respiratory system took a hit but im recovering finely and im getting back into the groove of things. Ever since i dropped the clen and lowered my t3 marginal weight loss has decresed, so instead im dropping it slower now but its still going down at an okay rate through diet and cardio with a bit of t3. I have about 20 more days worth of t3 and 4 days of epi and ive started tbol with 20mg and will upp it after Epi to 40 or 50mg. PCt will have a hefty dose of clomid inversely with an AI and some liquid Nolva that i ordered. Recovery is awesome. On monday i hit Squats to the max with some weight i havent hit in a while and the next day i had very little soreness.

*BTW my farts are still deadly, my friends give me so much isht when i fart.
:stooges:

so what are you weighing and how much bf do you think you lost

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:stooges:

so what are you weighing and how much bf do you think you lost
im around 196 since ive upped my carbs cuz i was feeling really empty and just not good, so i upped em a bit and glycogen seems to be fuller thus more weight. Overall Bf seems to have dropped a good 3% since the t3 and clen not to mention the previous Bf dropped before. So all together i would say about 5% maybe 6% and i was at 15 or 16.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
im around 196 since ive upped my carbs cuz i was feeling really empty and just not good, so i upped em a bit and glycogen seems to be fuller thus more weight. Overall Bf seems to have dropped a good 3% since the t3 and clen not to mention the previous Bf dropped before. So all together i would say about 5% maybe 6% and i was at 15 or 16.
Hell yea man, thats impressive deff something to be proud of

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! :eek: Looks like I should have gone with your stack instead of my summer cut stack to be sure I meet my goals :D I'm sitting at ~210bs 15% and I am trying to get down to 8% while retaining as much lbm as I possibly can.

Your results are sick bruther! :clap2:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
**** i wish I was 5 or 6% bf. Maybe I'll throw in t3 too now :lol:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
them are some good effing numbers bro :drive:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
YO whats the word, going get that clen you pm'ed me bout when i get some funds(getting paid nxt friday),, lol got alittle tubby lmao!!!! nah really just want drop some bf

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 61

Update
Today is cardio broski's, gonna go hit it right now and tomorrow is weights. Cardio is has somewhat suffered from the clen i was taking. Fat loss has slowed down too, i think im down 2 lbs more not a whole lot but at least my strength and size is awesome so gotta take the good with the havent noticed much from the tbol but its only been 4 days and epi is now officially gone. T3 is 25 at night and in the morning. Thermogenic seems to be more profound cuz of the climate change from cold to humid and hot over here, which is kinda disgusting because by the middle of the day im so sticky its freaking disgusting i have to shower like twice a day cuz i cant walk around like that i just find it uncomfortable. Im gonna start ramping up cardio even more to get a more profound fat burning effect. The hoodia is giving me a weird-good full feeling, im hungry more often but i can only eat in really small protions, i mean tiny portions cuz i feel up really easy, im talking like a can of tuna with some mayo would feel me up really easy and keep me full for a good 2-3 hours but with the hoodia it makes it so that i can only eat half of that and im hungry within an hour, so i just eat what i didnt finish before. And carbs have been around 150g or maybe even as high as 170g but i have lowered protein and carbs to keep kcals on the lower side, and yeah its helping me more in terms of muscle and feeling my muscles tighter and stronger, but now i just fel like im getting fat even though my friends assure me i look good. So thats what has been going on lately.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im scared of t3.... im gunna throw some clen in on the end of my primo/epi/winny cycle

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im scared of t3.... im gunna throw some clen in on the end of my primo/epi/winny cycle
why are you scared of t3?

i really dont think its that dangerous...not saying its safe but i mean most of the stuff ive read is either mis use of the drug or hyperbole

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im scared of it because i dont know about it... i have no experience with it and my mind keeps saying "thyroid shutdown"

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's the nude pics brah!
I mean...the progress pics.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's the nude pics brah!
I mean...the progress pics.

:gay:
homo...lol
dude i dont have a camera, i dont have much technology in my life, i dont even have a cell phone.
how much does a digital camera run these days?

offtrack: i went to a crazy azz party yesterday, it was pretty insane... had an awesome time, girls making out, drugs everywhere, beers flying, there was even fights, and i got some. :smileysex5:

:wiggle:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long have you been on cycle rocha? Turinabol takes a bit to work, and its anabolic mostly not very androgenic meaning your not going to see much strength gain from it- just preservation of muscle mass

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
next time you go on cycle this long please use an injectable lol.

not even i have run orals longer than 6 weeks :)