Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah pretty much just a light jog nothing crazy, sometimes i feel so good i just skip the warm up.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Light jog on the schedule for me too today :p

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Workout
yesterday was cardio again, lol, yeah sorry my schedule is all messed up but i didnt get a chance to get to the gym, but i did get a good cardio. but i will def hit weights today, for sure, i will update that later on. but yestreday during cardio man was i carmping up, at first but i still killed 2 miles clean and very fast. but my legs were a little sore and weak. also so far i have dropped a 1 lb, but dont seem to be loosing muscle size in fact i think i look a little fuller and ripped. its all good :afro:

Diet
Carbs ~165g (kinda low)
Protein ~285g
Fat ~55g

Dosing
epi: 2 morning, 1 after lunch, 1 before workout
furuza: 4x day
trisorbagen: 3x day
x-lean: 1 before cardio

Other Notables
-Vascularity on chest and shoulders is insane i got a big fat vein running from my shoulder down my bicep its sweet! :147:
-My pants are falling off, literally they are barely holding on
-girls seem to be more friendly with me, in fact ive asked several random chicks at the gym if they wanted to touch my biceps and about 70% of them do come and touch me. lol
-Alpha male and aggresiion is great i love this feeling, i feel like i can F@ck up anyone in my way.
-libido is still dead
-lethargy lingers sometimes

Libido Check

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
what do you do for warm ups? I know the idea of hst is low volume but you gotta warm up somehow...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you do for warm ups? I know the idea of hst is low volume but you gotta warm up somehow...
light cardio (10 mins), and a mini (1 set per muscle group), very light full body workout. idk thats all i do...i dont really pay that much attention to it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you feel like you can f#ck anybody up but you don't feel like you can f#ck ANYONE lol just messin bro, good progress so far, seems like you're killin it (and I don't mean your libido wheen I say "it")

You best get some digits from those girls tho man!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you feel like you can f#ck anybody up but you don't feel like you can f#ck ANYONE lol just messin bro, good progress so far, seems like you're killin it (and I don't mean your libido wheen I say "it")

You best get some digits from those girls tho man!
yeah!
perfect way to summarize it. lol.
lol i think i might get some this weekend, from some chick with tig ol bitties. hopefully i can perform.

Jabb

Awards
I saw this and would love to see your results! Sounds like a great cycle!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
pinche puto as long as you keep putting up them fine as rucas you know im in lol. kill that sh1t

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
ah man my hopes have been dashed...no camera...no anything lol. dude how do you keep in touch with people without a phone?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah man my hopes have been dashed...no camera...no anything lol. dude how do you keep in touch with people without a phone?
thats the beauty of it i dont, yeah sorry i broke your heart, but if it makes you feel any better im making you my valentine. lol jk im not homo.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pinche puto as long as you keep putting up them fine as rucas you know im in lol. kill that sh1t
no mames wey, after this me quiero mirar como tu. bein ponchado y calote.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

Workout
i was a lil lethargic at first but once i got going i was on fire
pec dec: 220x15 220x12 220x11 (thats as heavy as they have it at my gym so i had to do a lil more reps)
incline: 195x10 200x9
military press: 140x10 145x9
lunges: 150x20 150x20
lawnmowers: 100x10 100x10
alternating bicep curls: 65's x20 70's x20
leg curls: 90x12 100x10
after that i killed 2 miles.

Diet
carbs ~190g
Protein ~290g
Fats ~45g
---------
2325 cals

Dosing
epi: 2 morning 2 pre workout
furuza: 2 morning 2 pre workout
x-force: 1 pre workout
hemavol: 7 preworkout
trisorbagen 2x day

Other Notables
-lethargy was up today
-also hunger was down
-dingy is still kinda dead
-wrist hurt like a mo fo'
-im still leaning out nicely though, im getting ripped, but strength is dipping a little just a smudge, not a lot but yeah i feel somehwat tired and weak sometimes. although i still look very full infact maybe even a little bigger muscle wise.

Libido Check

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
lethargic huh? hmm see if it gets worse, then maybe you'll need to add something to mitigate it.

^I do love your updates :djparty:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
niceee! i see u dosing the epi and furuza 2 am and 2pre now. Is it working better for u than the 3 split? u def need something to combat the lethargy. Thats a workout killerr i hate it

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lethargic huh? hmm see if it gets worse, then maybe you'll need to add something to mitigate it.

^I do love your updates :djparty:
yeah ill see what happens, some days its tolerable but other days its not. i might have to pick up some dhea if it gets worse.

niceee! i see u dosing the epi and furuza 2 am and 2pre now. Is it working better for u than the 3 split? u def need something to combat the lethargy. Thats a workout killerr i hate it
yeah i thought i would try it and i gotta say that pumps were kinda intense yesterday, now that i think about it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for some reason i woke up sweating today. did one of you replace my epi with tren???

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt that be nice? lol

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
thats the beauty of it i dont, yeah sorry i broke your heart, but if it makes you feel any better im making you my valentine. lol jk im not homo.
dude as long as i get one of those heart shaped boxes of chocolates i'm down...

lol. but dude for those bicep curls...am i reading this right? you're curling 65's and 70's for 20?? i can honestly say i've never seen anyone that strong lol.

is it just your wrist thats bugging you? i'm about halfway through running a cycle of just epi and my knees are kind of achy...but all my other joints are fine

o and ps...just gonna throw this out there. marzia prince is my future wife. so you guys can all look...but no touching.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
lol. but dude for those bicep curls...am i reading this right? you're curling 65's and 70's for 20?? i can honestly say i've never seen anyone that strong lol.

is it just your wrist thats bugging you? i'm about halfway through running a cycle of just epi and my knees are kind of achy...but all my other joints are fine
Curling 70s is man's game. Unless he is using both hands for it :)

I'm on epi and I've had wrist/hand joint pain. I guess its just b/c its such a 'dry' compound.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah ill see what happens, some days its tolerable but other days its not. i might have to pick up some dhea if it gets worse.

yeah i thought i would try it and i gotta say that pumps were kinda intense yesterday, now that i think about it.
lol..yea when i dose mine ill probably do it split am and pre...Wats the half life of epi? i forgot 6hours?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wouldnt that be nice? lol
lol
yeah it would

dude as long as i get one of those heart shaped boxes of chocolates i'm down...

o and ps...just gonna throw this out there. marzia prince is my future wife. so you guys can all look...but no touching.
you aint that special to get heart shaped candy, im taking your @$$ to mcdonalds, and you can only order 2 things from dollar menu. and BTW your walking home.

well when i say 20 i mean 10 each arm, so maybe im not that strong...lol. ill try be more specific in the future.lol. but yes its only my wrists that are killing me, my knees are fine, elbows are somewhat hurting not too bad though.

ps; i tore marzia prince a new one, she said no one before had made her feel like a Woman, like i do.

Curling 70s is man's game. Unless he is using both hands for it :)

I'm on epi and I've had wrist/hand joint pain. I guess its just b/c its such a 'dry' compound.
real men do their bicep curls in the squat section.lol

lol..yea when i dose mine ill probably do it split am and pre...Wats the half life of epi? i forgot 6hours?
yeah its somewhere around there, 6 hours or so. i eat around 7 in am and workout around 4, so i think the 2-split works pretty good for me.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays i my cheat day, i usually dont go too overboard probably the worst ill do is like some pasta with some chicken...yum.
BTW im headed out for some cardio in a bit. im gonna try and kill 2 1/2-3 miles.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout
CARDIO!!!
i was only able to do 2 miles before my achillies started hurting really bad so i had to stop. i also had to take a isht, so i just called it quits after 2 miles. nonetheless though a very good cardio session, but now my joints in legs are started to feel a lil dryer.

Diet
Carbs ~225g
Protein ~290g
Fats ~40g
---------
2420 cals

Dosing
epi: 2 morning 2 after lunch
furuza: 2 morning 2 after lunch
trisorbagen 2x day

Other Notables
-joints hurt a lil more than usual
-lethargy is getting somewhat better
-confidence is up
-alpha male feeling is still there
-i went to store today and some chick asked for my number ;)
-hunger is meh.
-however i do feel unexplainable invincible
-dingy is getting better :D
-also my boys still hang pretty low

Libido Check

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^that one is for you jdj16

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^omg who is she
Marzia Prince otherwise known as jdj16 wifee

:friday: thanks man...i can always appreciate more of her...
honest question right here, if a genie said if you chopped off one of your nuts he would make Marzia Prince yours would you do it???

these pictures are raising my testosterone.........
lol, your lucky your not on epistane.

agreed, rochabpizzle supplies the best anabolic steroids
lol, i have a feeling the anabolics are gonna take effect mostly on your right forearm. lol (unless your a lefty)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

off day: not going to do much today but catch up on some reading, studying maybe go out for a bit. today hunger was way up though, i killed breakfast. BTW i still look like im leaning out, its amazing really i wake up everyday and look in the mirror and every day i seem to be getting leaner. ALSO GOOD NEWS!!! i woke up with a big wood today. LIBIDO is finally getting better, yay. and my nipples are super hard. acne here and there, skin is oily. im fitting into some old shirts that i wore when i was smaller so thats good too. so thats it for today.

Diet
carbs ~200g
Protein ~280g
fats ~45g
------------
2325 cals

Libido Check

i got you jdj16! :fing02:

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Marzia Prince otherwise known as jdj16 wifee

honest question right here, if a genie said if you chopped off one of your nuts he would make Marzia Prince yours would you do it???
thats why you've got two man...didn't you know? lol
Eh, her voice kinda kills it. But her body so damn perfect
honestly...this is exactly what i was thinking as i was watching this. i think we may be getting a divorce soon....

btw...how do you rep so often? i'm on recharge for like 2 weeks lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, her voice kinda kills it. But her body so damn perfect
yeah i agree but common man she is human being she aint perfect i think we have tendency to view models as flawless i thinks thats kinda messed up. bottom line is she is gorgeous and i would wreck that. :afro:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats why you've got two man...didn't you know? lol

honestly...this is exactly what i was thinking as i was watching this. i think we may be getting a divorce soon....

btw...how do you rep so often? i'm on recharge for like 2 weeks lol
so you would give up one of your nuts to marry her but you would divorce her over her voice???

we obviously have different priorities lmao

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
so you would give up one of your nuts to marry her but you would divorce her over her voice???

we obviously have different priorities lmao
lol no lie man...i dated this girl a while back who had an awesome body. she was like 5 foot 2, maybe 110, but had d's. her face wasn't bad either. but, she had one of those squeaky, 5 year old kid voices. dude talking to her on the phone for more than 2 minutes gave me headaches....waking up to that voice lol...it may be petty now but after that dude i need someone with a normal voice. and jk on the giving up a nut thing...i'll keep my nuts. there's tons of hot girls who don't require you to cut off your balls lol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol no lie man...i dated this girl a while back who had an awesome body. she was like 5 foot 2, maybe 110, but had d's. her face wasn't bad either. but, she had one of those squeaky, 5 year old kid voices. dude talking to her on the phone for more than 2 minutes gave me headaches....waking up to that voice lol...it may be petty now but after that dude i need someone with a normal voice. and jk on the giving up a nut thing...i'll keep my nuts. there's tons of hot girls who don't require you to cut off your balls lol.
lmao never thought it all the way through but i was just talking about being with not marrying but i see your point.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
off day: not going to do much today but catch up on some reading, studying maybe go out for a bit. today hunger was way up though, i killed breakfast. BTW i still look like im leaning out, its amazing really i wake up everyday and look in the mirror and every day i seem to be getting leaner. ALSO GOOD NEWS!!! i woke up with a big wood today. LIBIDO is finally getting better, yay. and my nipples are super hard. acne here and there, skin is oily. im fitting into some old shirts that i wore when i was smaller so thats good too. so thats it for today.
I know H-Drol & Fura was amazing for leaning out, can't imagine it with epi :eek: Glad to hear libido is back on track :thumbsup: Luckily I still got it intact while on the X-Tren, hope the Mucuna helps keep it alive the whole cycle :happysad:
IME the Fura boosted libido, so maybe it is kicking in full time now and the epi killed it in the beginning? :)

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im leaning out like crazy bro!
yeah i think epi was the culprit on my libido. but libido is significantly better now. hope macuna helpswith your peepee cuz trenx always killed it for me. it would just wangle there as if it had no purpose in life.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think epi was the culprit on my libido. but libido is significantly better now. hope macuna helpswith your peepee cuz trenx always killed it for me. it would just wangle there as if it had no purpose in life.
lol wanngle....

epi made me horny as ****...

brb, just got my primo...... :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol wanngle....

epi made me horny as ****...

brb, just got my primo...... :)
well mine is just hanging there... its getting better though.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
OMFG this thing is already up to 4 ****ing pages! Damn your popular dude. :lol: hey bro can you see any abs yet?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
How much has ur weight dropped so far?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some DAA could also help in that dept;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG this thing is already up to 4 ****ing pages! Damn your popular dude. :lol: hey bro can you see any abs yet?
yes i can see top 4 abs very clearly but bottom 2 not as good they are getting there though.

How much has ur weight dropped so far?
so far scale says im down 5lbs since the beginning. but strength is off the chains and i look bigger yet leaner.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yes i can see top 4 abs very clearly but bottom 2 not as good they are getting there though.

so far scale says im down 5lbs since the beginning. but strength is off the chains and i look bigger yet leaner.
Dang! haha, thats awesome for under 2 weeks. I may have to follow your lead with the HST and super low cal diet during my epi run.