Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang! haha, thats awesome for under 2 weeks. I may have to follow your lead with the HST and super low cal diet during my epi run.
yeah i weighed myself today and i cheated the day before so i was expecting to go up but i was surprised when i was down. :sigh1:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
yes i can see top 4 abs very clearly but bottom 2 not as good they are getting there though.

so far scale says im down 5lbs since the beginning. but strength is off the chains and i look bigger yet leaner.
you Jew! :lol: JK! Most people say it takes 3 weeks for epi to kick in and your 2 weeks in and already got a 4 pack. By the end of this log your abs will have abs!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you Jew! :lol: JK! Most people say it takes 3 weeks for epi to kick in and your 2 weeks in and already got a 4 pack. By the end of this log your abs will have abs!
well i did start epi way sooner than this log i was already on 2 weeks so this is technically my 4th week. and lol did you call me a jew? lmao

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
oh man, i didnt pick up on the fact that you had already been on cycle for 2 weeks. were u doing intense cutting the first two weeks or just kind of maintaining and waiting for it to fully kick in

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh man, i didnt pick up on the fact that you had already been on cycle for 2 weeks. were u doing intense cutting the first two weeks or just kind of maintaining and waiting for it to fully kick in
those first two weeks were more like a recomp which actually went really nice. im kinda an epi super respondent so for me epi kicks in as soon as day 7.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so basically yes im barely starting the intense cut

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i totally understand what ur talking about. ive tried epi once before and i responded so well to it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

Workout
Bench press: 280x10, 290x10 (felt super strong on bench)
upright rows: 115x10 120x9
straight bar curls: 130x10 145x10
decline bench: 90's x10 95's x10
military presses: 140x11 150x9
lunges: 135x20, 135x20
lat pull downs: 140x10 140x10
ab ripper x
1 mile

Diet
Carbs ~190g
Protein ~280g
Fat ~45g

Dosing
epi: 2 morning, 2 pre workout
furuza: 2 morning, 2 pre workout
trisorbagen: 2x day

Other Notables
-libido is getting better
-wrist is in serious pain
-vascularity is still getting better
-hunger also getting better
-alpha male feeling is still there
-although sometimes i feel depressed nothing serious though i just play some music and i snap out of it.
-confidence is through the roof right now
-also i have to buy new pants my old ones fit me too loose.

Libido Check

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i totally understand what ur talking about. ive tried epi once before and i responded so well to it.
nicee
yeah epi always treats me well in sides and in gains ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I can't wait until next week when I add in epi :yumyum: Hope I respond as good as you do :fingersx:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I can't wait until next week when I add in epi :yumyum: Hope I respond as good as you do :fingersx:
have you ran epi before?

i cant wait to see what happens on your log, good luck, man.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please, can we make this an olympic sport? It would be so much better than watching gymnastics. But might be on par with watching volleyball. :147:
all those in favor!

... I

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the Furuza going?
actually its going great i think it is helping, definitely more vascular and defined, also feel like im loosing fat faster but lets not get hasty, its only been 14 days we still got 16 more. :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Workout
cardio day. gotta say these miles are getting easier and im finishing tehem faster. felt great today as far as energy. i was a lil stressed out on somethings so cardio helped blow off some steam, i actually felt really clear-minded afterwards. so im feeling good.

Diet
Carbs ~190g
Protein ~295g
Fats ~40g

Dosing

Other Notables
-wow mood swings were kinda crazy today. i was so depressed right before my cardio of course some stuff contributed to that but looking back at it idk why i made such a big deal about it. but man i almost broke down in tears, in public, wow idk what got over me. im fine now though.
-aggression was intense too... i was looking for a fight today.
-libido is aight.
-hunger was down
-vascularity is up
-shirts and old clothes are getting too big for me.

Libido Check

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Number 3 is my kinda girl ^^^

:D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout
cardio day. gotta say these miles are getting easier and im finishing tehem faster. felt great today as far as energy. i was a lil stressed out on somethings so cardio helped blow off some steam, i actually felt really clear-minded afterwards. so im feeling good.

Diet
Carbs ~190g
Protein ~295g
Fats ~40g

Dosing

Other Notables
-wow mood swings were kinda crazy today. i was so depressed right before my cardio of course some stuff contributed to that but looking back at it idk why i made such a big deal about it. but man i almost broke down in tears, in public, wow idk what got over me. im fine now though.
-aggression was intense too... i was looking for a fight today.
-libido is aight.
-hunger was down
-vascularity is up
-shirts and old clothes are getting too big for me.
Interesting, have you had mood swings on epi before?
And the aggression? :D
Just wondering since the mood swings I'm having right now tend to turn into aggression and if epi contributes to that I'm gonna be raging :happysad:

//CC

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did i miss this?

sub

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
man thats rough with the mood swings. i can't say i've ever experienced anything like that.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
when i ran epi + hdrol a while back i had the same mood swings. this guy punched me in the shoulder jokingly and i almost beat the **** out of him but ended up walking away and almost crying and another time i was doing some work on my car but needed to leave for class and the car wasnt drivable so i started freaking out and then got out and punched the car

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
needed to leave for class and the car wasnt drivable so i started freaking out and then got out and punched the car
:toofunny:

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Good stack bro! Furuza was a great stack 4 me I had to taper down tho cause it made me freakin crazy agressive. Guy cut me off in traffic and I hunted him down and jumped out at stop light tryin to beat his a** lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Number 3 is my kinda girl ^^^

:D
so you like those girls with the nice toned body???

...me too :D

Interesting, have you had mood swings on epi before?
And the aggression? :D
Just wondering since the mood swings I'm having right now tend to turn into aggression and if epi contributes to that I'm gonna be raging :happysad:

//CC
um no not really im sure i have but nothing like yesterday, usually i feel great on epi of course more aggressive. but it passed now, i was depressed for like a couple minutes. maybe it was just my whole day cuz it was really crappy.

how did i miss this?

sub
lol
idk man i sent you a telegram and everything.
welcome

man thats rough with the mood swings. i can't say i've ever experienced anything like that.
yeah it totally passed though, i feel great once again.

when i ran epi + hdrol a while back i had the same mood swings. this guy punched me in the shoulder jokingly and i almost beat the **** out of him but ended up walking away and almost crying and another time i was doing some work on my car but needed to leave for class and the car wasnt drivable so i started freaking out and then got out and punched the car
oh yeah you told me about that, how epi+hdrol gave you some serious depression. man i hope i dont get that, id think i will though cuz i feel great now.

:toofunny:
lol

Good stack bro! Furuza was a great stack 4 me I had to taper down tho cause it made me freakin crazy agressive. Guy cut me off in traffic and I hunted him down and jumped out at stop light tryin to beat his a** lol
lmao, hmm maybe it was the furuza starting to kick into full gear?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one question guys:

how many of you would like me start bola at 8mg for 15 days?

im asking cuz im running out of epi faster than i thought. i guess i miscaluclated, anybody would want me to run bola along with formestane and furuza for a recomp???

ps; i have never ran bola so this would be my first time, and i will be completely honest on how i handle it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO THE BOLA!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one question guys:

im asking cuz im running out of epi faster than i thought. i guess i miscaluclated, anybody would want me to run bola along with formestane and furuza for a recomp???

ps; i have never ran bola so this would be my first time, and i will be completely honest on how i handle it.
DO THE BOLA!
Excellent idea, 2 weeks Bola at the end to top it off :thumbsup: Will it be overlapping the epi or just start bola as you run out of epi?`:think:

//CC

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
well you do have it in your sig...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
one question guys:

hmm, 2 weeks is kind of a short duration. i think it would have been better running bola at the first part and blown up then used epi to maintain those gains longer so u can keep more of 'em. but id love to see bola run at 8mg.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
btw why not try to get some more epi?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO THE BOLA!
i think i will

Excellent idea, 2 weeks Bola at the end to top it off :thumbsup: Will it be overlapping the epi or just start bola as you run out of epi?`:think:

//CC
well i dont have much epi left i should run out sometime during next week
so it could overlap for a bit but it will mostly be bola with the furuza and formestane

i dunno anything about boladrol...but now's a good time to learn lol
its our newest PH converting into bolasterone, it sold in our store. very anabolic as well as androgenic and should produce massive and quick gains at the right dose.

hmm, 2 weeks is kind of a short duration. i think it would have been better running bola at the first part and blown up then used epi to maintain those gains longer so u can keep more of 'em. but id love to see bola run at 8mg.
yeah 2 weeks is short maybe i could do 6 for the first week and then bump it up to 8 till i run out.

btw why not try to get some more epi?
lmao cuz my rep order doesnt usually get here til the end of the month or so.
other wise i would.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have 60 caps of 10mg of DMZ too

anybody interested in me running that?

or should i just do bola?

(i really dont know which to run)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Too many decisions. How much more epi do u have? I'd throw something in now to kick on quick if ur about out

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i have 60 caps of 10mg of DMZ too

anybody interested in me running that?

or should i just do bola?

(i really dont know which to run)

lol STACK EPI DMZ FURUZA AND BOLA....

no dont...

dzine was great for me on a bulk.... not sure how a cut would have gone.....

bola seems to be simmilar to dmz (by terms of weight gain)

ive been told bola does alot better with less carbs

(on dmz i could eat carbs all ****ing day and still be tired)

but honestly, for your goals, i would say to just suck it up and grab another bottle of epi.... idk if i would wanna try to cut on either dmz or bola

orrrr you could just pick up some prop... LOL :privateeye:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too many decisions. How much more epi do u have? I'd throw something in now to kick on quick if ur about out
alright ill think about it, ill have to sleep on it

lol STACK EPI DMZ FURUZA AND BOLA....

no dont...

dzine was great for me on a bulk.... not sure how a cut would have gone.....

bola seems to be simmilar to dmz (by terms of weight gain)

ive been told bola does alot better with less carbs

(on dmz i could eat carbs all ****ing day and still be tired)

but honestly, for your goals, i would say to just suck it up and grab another bottle of epi.... idk if i would wanna try to cut on either dmz or bola

orrrr you could just pick up some prop... LOL :privateeye:
how soon did DMZ kick in?
how much weight did you put on?
how was strength?
did you lean out.

well like i said about the epi, i have 2 bottles on the way but they wont get here until its too late, and or course i would not try to cut anymore but i would try to recomp.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
boladrol is said to be a prohormone to bolasterone

which is a VERY powerful oral steroid

i dont like ph's thought i mean i did, but they dont have as much studies/science behind them as actual AAS do you know?

either way Boladrol IF it does convert to bolasterone will produce great gains in both strength and size

its not overly toxic

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

how was strength?
did you lean out.

well like i said about the epi, i have 2 bottles on the way but they wont get here until its too late, and or course i would not try to cut anymore but i would try to recomp.
rochap if you stack
dmz,bola,epi,and furaza i will personally slap you- out of friendship- this is a STUPID idea

thats 3 methyls

and you wouldnt be able to keep most of the gains due to going straight into pct.

if anything i would run the DMZ instead of boladrol because its dry. and since your looking to cut this would be more ideal.

i have done insane cycles- im doing one right now- but never have i stacked 3 methyls-nor will i 2 is the limit

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
boladrol is said to be a prohormone to bolasterone

which is a VERY powerful oral steroid

i dont like ph's thought i mean i did, but they dont have as much studies/science behind them as actual AAS do you know?

either way Boladrol IF it does convert to bolasterone will produce great gains in both strength and size

its not overly toxic
you think that along with some formestane would be a killer recomp?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochap if you stack
dmz,bola,epi,and furaza i will personally slap you- out of friendship- this is a STUPID idea

thats 3 methyls

and you wouldnt be able to keep most of the gains due to going straight into pct.

if anything i would run the DMZ instead of boladrol because its dry. and since your looking to cut this would be more ideal.

i have done insane cycles- im doing one right now- but never have i stacked 3 methyls-nor will i 2 is the limit
what!? i never even intended on doing that, that was his post and it was a joke. when i said "ill sleep on it" i meant ill choose one tomorrow not ill start both tomorrow. lol, im crazy not insane.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

how was strength?
did you lean out.

i cant remember exactly how long it took to kick in... but i do remember the hardness the end of the first week, and then the second week came strength..

i ran it on a bulk... so i gained alot ... lol 22lbs after pct
that being said, i also put on about 2 or 3% bf
but srsly i was eating EVERYTHING and training alot

strength was ridiculous... my bench went from 335 to 375 in 2 weeks deadlift from 520 to 560 by the end of my cycle

i didnt really lean out, but when i was on cycle, i stayed very dry and hard.... very little water retention (idk how but superdrol makes me bloat like a pig)

i think i was up 17 or 18 lbs before pct.... i kept gaining in pct cus i quit smoking cigarettes the day i came off and forced myself to eat every time i wanted one... (i am not the most mentally stable individual)

i wouldnt suggest only running it for 2 weeks tho... the second week was really when the strength came (which was the best part of the cycle.... i kept almost all the strength)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cant remember exactly how long it took to kick in... but i do remember the hardness the end of the first week, and then the second week came strength..

i ran it on a bulk... so i gained alot ... lol 22lbs after pct
that being said, i also put on about 2 or 3% bf
but srsly i was eating EVERYTHING and training alot

strength was ridiculous... my bench went from 335 to 375 in 2 weeks deadlift from 520 to 560 by the end of my cycle

i didnt really lean out, but when i was on cycle, i stayed very dry and hard.... very little water retention (idk how but superdrol makes me bloat like a pig)

i think i was up 17 or 18 lbs before pct.... i kept gaining in pct cus i quit smoking cigarettes the day i came off and forced myself to eat every time i wanted one... (i am not the most mentally stable individual)

i wouldnt suggest only running it for 2 weeks tho... the second week was really when the strength came (which was the best part of the cycle.... i kept almost all the strength)
impressive thanks for sharing that.

im leaning more towards that now just cuz its a lot dryer. plus i have big plans from my bola which i will run later except i will run it at 8mgs for 30 days! bridge into epi and trenazone all the way throughout cycle.

so i tihnk im gonna run DMZ guys i tihnk its in my best interests since im looking to stay lean and hard.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're doing Boladrol then right?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're doing Boladrol then right?
you yankking my chain???

nah man i changed my mind, simply cuz dmz is alot dryer, plus i plan on running bola later for an awesome cycle that you will jizz your pants when you see it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say use the DMZ, it is more dry since you are recomping. Save the Bola for a massive bulk :saroll:

//CC