Driven Sport Craze V2

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
do u always shake up the tub before using. I did with frenzy and it works every time if not then it is hit or miss.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
do u always shake up the tub before using. I did with frenzy and it works every time if not then it is hit or miss.
not every time to be honest, thanks for the tip, I still have a tub open from summer of last year, I guess the stuff is a rock now

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
just let it settle for 45-60 secs after shaking both craze v2 and frenzy or you have a mist of powder to deal with.

lehn20

Awards
I took a scoop and a half. Didnt feel much.....definitely nowhere close to the OG Craze.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
stacks so dam well with DMBA. legit closest you can get to the og craze. did 600mg + 2 scoops

GreekGodCrew

Awards
600mg sounds **** stupid as hell. you should already benefit from it at 100-200mg if its the HCL version.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
600 mg sounds like a **** load!
yeah 300mg is good. i was using 2 scoops of frenzy for a while so my tolerance was a bit higher to it, i won't be doing that much again but it definitely kicked my ass, craze v2 is actually very enjoyable more than i expected given the profile and alongside some dmba it's for sure on par with the old version, and a worthy replacement.

i got the wild bull distributions bulk one off ebay, standard dose is says on the bag is 300mg. really good bang for your buck i got 25g for 35$

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
yeah 300mg is good. i was using 2 scoops of frenzy for a while so my tolerance was a bit higher to it, i won't be doing that much again but it definitely kicked my ass, craze v2 is actually very enjoyable more than i expected given the profile and alongside some dmba it's for sure on par with the old version, and a worthy replacement.

i got the wild bull distributions bulk one off ebay, standard dose is says on the bag is 300mg. really good bang for your buck i got 25g for 35$

lol so now you keep the product for you and enjoy it.....never listen a junkie...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
lol so now you keep the product for you and enjoy it.....never listen a junkie...
im glad it didn't turn out to be completely useless like i originally thought. but Im enjoying it even more than frenzy, so maybe they can make an Aus version with some dmba lol

onder18

onder18

Awards
So I got back in town from work this Friday and decided to kill it in the gym Saturday and Sunday. I figured my strength wouldn't suffer since I still do a pretty intense pushup workout while I'm on the road. I still have a few unopened pre workouts so I decided to try a couple. I did Nutraclipse F5 at two scoops on Saturday and Craze V2 at two scoops on Sunday. I murdered my Saturday workout with F5. Excellent clean yet strong energy and good focus. Kept me up some that night.
On Sunday my body was sore and I was tired because I didn't sleep well at all. Craze V2 did a good job in my opinion at helping me get through my workout at a good pace with good intensity. The energy was clean and comfortable. Not overpowering but not lacking either. It did seem to give a good mood uplift. The focus was above average. The focus did seem to fade a little towards the end of my workout.
Would like to try this when I'm well rested at two heaping scoops. That was my sweet spot with the old Craze. So far I will say that it is an above average pre workout. Not bad at all but not in my top 5. I still plan on running this more to get a more complete feel for it but as for now I will say above average.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
stacks so dam well with DMBA. legit closest you can get to the og craze. did 600mg + 2 scoops
excellent. Got a tub of frenzy which Im saving but will try first with Ampitropin. thanks for the heads up.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder how Craze v2 would stack with ephedrine hcl instead of DMBA (AMP citrate)? I'm in Canada so getting ephedrine is easy enough. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
excellent. Got a tub of frenzy which Im saving but will try first with Ampitropin. thanks for the heads up.
i haven't tried it with ampitropin. but honestly it's better without the extra caffeine, you need to get the ratios of DMBA/Caffeine right. the other ingridents in craze then compliment it. I found 2 scoops Craze v2 (300mg caffeine) + 300/600mg Dmba (max) worked great. but like some said watch the dose cause it's extremely strong stuff, 600mg was a bit to much, 200-300mg is plenty, Im quite stim tolerant but for others this would probably not be ideal.

not to mention i avoid pikatropin, since i use AmentoMax pre to. 2-3 caps adds perfectly to this aswell.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i haven't tried it with ampitropin. but honestly it's better without the extra caffeine, you need to get the ratios of DMBA/Caffeine right. the other ingridents in craze then compliment it. I found 2 scoops Craze v2 (300mg caffeine) + 300/600mg Dmba (max) worked great. but like some said watch the dose cause it's extremely strong stuff, 600mg was a bit to much, 200-300mg is plenty, Im quite stim tolerant but for others this would probably not be ideal.

not to mention i avoid pikatropin, since i use AmentoMax pre to. 2-3 caps adds perfectly to this aswell.
Is Ampitropin dmba or amp c?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Is Ampitropin dmba or amp c?
10653387_440533169449634_6452571392414093652_n11111111.jpg

its amp citrate but contains dmba. your better buying bulk pure dmba so you know how much your getting, regular amp citrate gets you half of what dmba needs to be effective. this chart shows the amounts in them

so ampitropin is very good, and gets you 320mg of it. but buying it through these supps is a waste, pm if you want the source for where i got mine, you get a bag of it for 35$ with 25g worth gets you 80+ serves

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 118348

its amp citrate but contains dmba. your better buying bulk pure dmba so you know how much your getting, regular amp citrate gets you half of what dmba needs to be effective. this chart shows the amounts in them

so ampitropin is very good, and gets you 320mg of it. but buying it through these supps is a waste, pm if you want the source for where i got mine, you get a bag of it for 35$ with 25g worth gets you 80+ serves
I have actually picked my self up 50g of dmba for future feelZ. I just have a bottle of ampitropin which i havent opened yet, was just interested.

Lol to get the full dose dmba you would be taking in 450mg caffeine, no thanks john jeff.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I have actually picked my self up 50g of dmba for future feelZ. I just have a bottle of ampitropin which i havent opened yet, was just interested.

Lol to get the full dose dmba you would be taking in 450mg caffeine, no thanks john jeff.
yea no chit lol that's why you got bro's now doing 3 scoops frenzy and feel nothing cause to much caffeine weakens the effects of it cause the ratio is then off then you have people like amp tolerance is bad br0 when that's not the case the products are just underdosed. i like keeping my caffeine to 300mg or less per day, with other stims. doing crazy high caffeine wears me out fast and puts me to sleep

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards

thanks for that. I have half a tub of unstoppable to try it with as well but again, per serve is about the same as ampitropin.

Have tried crazev2 twice now. Each time 1.5 scoops. First night was in a great mood, outstanding focus, but I just took it for the hell of it while I played playstation.

Second night, felt naaaaaaaadda. Zero. I don't want to start mixing it with other products just yet but the difference in the 2 days was black n white.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little late to the party but after my first dose which i think i had a reaction with something i took earlier, i've used Craze v2 with absolutely no effect. It's about to be tossed in the trash. I knew it was Cahill just trying to profit off of his last success, but i thought why not try it. Waste of 33$ lol.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Little late to the party but after my first dose which i think i had a reaction with something i took earlier, i've used Craze v2 with absolutely no effect. It's about to be tossed in the trash. I knew it was Cahill just trying to profit off of his last success, but i thought why not try it. Waste of 33$ lol.
Literally no effect at all? must have gone charity on the focus ingredients in that blend.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you not even feel effects from caffeine?...

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
3rd use last night, 2 full scoops - was ok, felt good during my workout but nothing mindblowing.

I can relate to the 'no effect' thing. 2nd use, 1.5 scoops, nothing. Being stim tolerant it's hard to gauge sometimes given the low caffeine content of this product. Anyways it looks like it's a hit n miss. 3 nights, 3 different experiences for me :/ The first night was so good I want that feel back. But it may have been placebo + excitement of a new pwo.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
So I've tried a few workouts with this and.....1.5 scoops seems to be the sweet spot.
Energy is ok seem like its around 100-150 per scoop. Now the focus is really the only decent aspect about it. Its not a very pronounced but more a subtle "in the zone"
focus. As I've read some other reviews they stated a sense of "alertness" which I felt the same. Now I prefer the taste of V1 over V2.
Had the cherry blast it should have been cherry twigs cause the aftertaste resembled dirt.

Honestly curiosity got the best of me and I feel like I have wasted my monies on this mediocre pre that doesn't really have more to offer other then a decent focus and energy. Don't really feel the need to ever buy another tub again when there is better options out there.