Driven Sport Craze V2

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I nearly pulled the trigger on craze 2 but held off for some feedback. I think the profile is good - trouble being if you were to compare it to craze? Nuh - uh.

I think that Frenzy should have been called Craze 2, given that Amp C was the main draw card for its time, and this should have been named Frenzy - potentially great pre workout - but does not deserve the name Craze.

It's either reallllly f*****g good, or a desperate attempt to cash in on the craze name. I'm 50/50 on that.

TLDR without actually trying it? Looks good, but not craze good.
Do you really think the profile for Craze V2 looks good? I see nothing redeeming about it, and it appears to be very overpriced.
Less than 5g total between creatine, betaine, tyrosine, and citrulline for close to $1.50 per serving. No thank you.
Unless there's something in it that isn't on the label, I think it's safe to say that not only will it not compare to Craze V1, but it won't stand up to any decent pre workout on the market today.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Do you really think the profile for Craze V2 looks good? I see nothing redeeming about it, and it appears to be very overpriced.
Less than 5g total between creatine, betaine, tyrosine, and citrulline for close to $1.50 per serving. No thank you.
Unless there's something in it that isn't on the label, I think it's safe to say that not only will it not compare to Craze V1, but it won't stand up to any decent pre workout on the market today.
I should clarify that being in NZ many of our pwo's are reformulated and dummed down. A lot of the big hitters available world wide are not available here. I assume (and forgive me if im wrong here) that most users are from the US or part of the world that isn't regulated with ****ty laws like ours (same for AU / EU / and perhaps canada?)

I'm a fan of TMG (though I currently dose 1.5g pre workout stand alone from my pwo anways), not a fan of creatine in a pwo, but the mix of caff / tyrosine / cit / clubmoss / choline and the possibility that this new ginger extract brings some stimulation to the table (as per the review at suppwiththat dot com - not allowed to post link ) for a company that wants to live up to the Craze name..

Stim wise - I think this could deliver against current nz pre workouts. Performance? maybe not so much.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should clarify that being in NZ many of our pwo's are reformulated and dummed down. I assume (and forgive me if im wrong here) that Most users are from the US or part of the world that isn't regulated with ****ty laws like ours (same for AU / EU / and perhaps canada?)

I'm a fan of TMG (though I currently dose 1.5g pre workout stand alone from my pwo anways), not a fan of creatine in a pwo, but the mix of caff / tyrosine / cit / clubmoss / choline and the possibility that this new ginger extract brings some stimulation to the table (as per the review at suppwiththat dot com - not allowed to post link ) for a company that wants to live up to the Craze name..

Stim wise - I think this could deliver against current nz pre workouts. Performance? maybe not so much.
I didn't catch the NZ thing. I'm in the US, where the profile of Craze V2 seems to be very sub-par. I'm also a fan of TMG and creatine, but there's nothing pre-workout specific about them. As for the citrulline, it's very underdosed. I wouldn't be surprised if there's just a ton of caffeine in it, and/or certain substances that aren't exactly listed on the label.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I agree that the profile is weak; but we also know that Cahill is a liar and I am hoping he is staying true to his character. I went through 4 tubs of craze back in the sweet old days
Am now back on the University studies OxyElite (when off from clen/t3) which is close to craze

If it's rubbish I'll return it, I'll take cherry on Saturday and fruit punch on Sunday pre gym and post my very first review on here, uk muscle, and elite
yeah and i think that it would be dumb to put something out that sucks and lose there fan base. if this is bad word will spread quick and everyone will stop buying it. at least everyone who uses forums and social media. and if it is good then i will use just for the stims, and have Ergonine and high volume alongside to complete the missing doses of Erogens :p

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
got an email from Predator saying they sold 500 tubs in the first minute of it being up. also told me to buy now before it's sold out tomorrow as there won't be another shipment for 3 months. Fourth email about it in 2 days. If it's selling so well why the spam HA!!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
got an email from Predator saying they sold 500 tubs in the first minute of it being up. also told me to buy now before it's sold out tomorrow as there won't be another shipment for 3 months. Fourth email about it in 2 days. If it's selling so well why the spam HA!!
they posted that on the fb to. i don't doubt it will get sold out though, they did the same thing with frenzy

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have just ordered 2 tubs of cherry berry and hopefully will be using it for 2moros leg day, ill get back on how well it performs.

I could not stand the orange cream or fruit punch frenzy so hope craze it better. I think the bicarb is what made frenzy taste so ****ty i hate the fizz.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Its prob just a marketing tactic to promote sales.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol.

$58?

Lol, calling huperzine 'little clubmoss'

Lol, calling anacyclus 'greater galangal'

Lol, first 5 ingredients impossible to dose well in a 4.75g blend.

And the biggest LOL of all? People buying it anyway.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
lol.

$58?

Its all about Hype

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you are not already apart of the NutraPlanet Mailing list i recommend joining,intro sale coming real real soon!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that the profile is weak; but we also know that Cahill is a liar and I am hoping he is staying true to his character. I went through 4 tubs of craze back in the sweet old days
Am now back on the University studies OxyElite (when off from clen/t3) which is close to craze

If it's rubbish I'll return it, I'll take cherry on Saturday and fruit punch on Sunday pre gym and post my very first review on here, uk muscle, and elite
Am I reading this wrong? Your hope is Craze V2 is spiked with something that isn't on the label?

I guess people look at things way differently than me...I can't even begin to comprehend those who are hoping it will have a hell of a kick by having something not on the label. Wow.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I reading this wrong? Your hope is Craze V2 is spiked with something that isn't on the label?

I guess people look at things way differently than me...I can't even begin to comprehend those who are hoping it will have a hell of a kick by having something not on the label. Wow.
I agree. Yeah, spiking it will make it "strong," but who knows what it's spiked with? Who knows if it's safe, or potentially very dangerous.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.

$58?

Below, I captured the people purchasing it in their natural environment.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. Yeah, spiking it will make it "strong," but who knows what it's spiked with? Who knows if it's safe, or potentially very dangerous.
It just absolutely blows my mind that it seems like some people don't think the profile looks good, but are banking on something magical being in the product that isn't on the label.

I guess I just don't comprehend it.

GreekGodCrew

Awards
I don´t know if i can take craze v2 sucking aswell. Im barely over Jack3d and not ready for another dissapointment.

Matt pls put some shady **** in it :joke:

Hydra

Awards
Whoever said greater galangal is the same as anacylcus doesn't have any idea what they are talking about. Bought my tub and I can't wait to get it.

This is my guess as to why its going to be great.

Indian J Exp Biol. 2013 Oct;51(10):828-32.
Central nervous system stimulant actions of Alpinia galanga (L.) rhizome: a preliminary study.
Saha S1, Banerjee S.

Methanolic and ethyl acetate extract of A. galanga showed significant central nervous system (CNS) stimulant activity in mice using actophotometer and rotarod test. CNS stimulation at a dose of 500 mg/kg was comparable with standard drugs caffeine and amphetamine derivative modalart. The extracts did not shown any depressant effect in forced swim or tail suspension tests. It can be concluded that A. galanga rhizome may have stimulant activity in mice and the active constituents responsible for this effect is present both in crude methanolic extract as well as in ethyl acetate fraction of methanolic extract of this plant species.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoever said greater galangal is the same as anacylcus doesn't have any idea what they are talking about. Bought my tub and I can't wait to get it.

This is my guess as to why its going to be great.

Indian J Exp Biol. 2013 Oct;51(10):828-32.
Central nervous system stimulant actions of Alpinia galanga (L.) rhizome: a preliminary study.
Saha S1, Banerjee S.

Methanolic and ethyl acetate extract of A. galanga showed significant central nervous system (CNS) stimulant activity in mice using actophotometer and rotarod test. CNS stimulation at a dose of 500 mg/kg was comparable with standard drugs caffeine and amphetamine derivative modalart. The extracts did not shown any depressant effect in forced swim or tail suspension tests. It can be concluded that A. galanga rhizome may have stimulant activity in mice and the active constituents responsible for this effect is present both in crude methanolic extract as well as in ethyl acetate fraction of methanolic extract of this plant species.
oh hey, my bad, guess they are two different things, they just have similar composition and are in the same studies a lot.

Will be interesting to see if their ETHanolic extract of galangal can somehow overcome the fact that it was no more potent than caffeine in the study you're citing.

Hydra

Awards
For the guys who don't know the difference between galangal and anacyclus, modalart is modafinil.

Hydra

Awards
oh hey, my bad, guess they are two different things, they just have similar composition and are in the same studies a lot.

Will be interesting to see if their ETHanolic extract of galangal can somehow overcome the fact that it was no more potent than caffeine in the study you're citing.
caffeine and modafinil.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the guys who don't know the difference between galangal and anacyclus, modalart is modafinil.
For the guys that won't notice the difference, the greater galangal extract was roughly equipotent with caffeine.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
caffeine and modafinil.
What's your point?

I'm not sure comparisons with prescription drugs that have a plethora of side effects is something a company that was hiding meth analogues in its products should be touting

Hydra

Awards
Is the company touting it? I thought I was the first to find the study.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the company touting it? I thought I was the first to find the study.
No, and I imagine they won't, since it's not a particularly impressive claim to make, and comparing their new product to prescription drugs is also probably not a claim they want to make.

Hydra

Awards
My point is, I would definitely like my preworkout to be similar in effects to modafinil.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My point is, I would definitely like my preworkout to be similar in effects to modafinil.
Eh?

Modafinil is mild and very long-acting.

I feel like that's the opposite of what most people would want in a preworkout.

Or maybe I'm just a ***** for not working out 12 hours at a time :(

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Eh?

Modafinil is mild and very long-acting.

I feel like that's the opposite of what most people would want in a preworkout.

Or maybe I'm just a ***** for not working out 12 hours at a time :(

have you try craze before? you stay wired for a lot of hours......

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've used a ton of pre-workout products over the years but the first version of Craze bet them all hands down. The cleanest pre-workout I've ever used and the effects didn't fade as they do with most.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
But what was strange about craze is that it never really increased my heart rate much. It actually felt "healthier" than some of these high stimmed pre on the market

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
But what was strange about craze is that it never really increased my heart rate much. It actually felt "healthier" than some of these high stimmed pre on the market
ironically this was why i liked it lol i never had to go past 80mg of caffeine with 1 scoop always getting the job done. and 160mg caffeine isn't bad at 2. tolerance never built up for me at all, and after 12 weeks as long as i ran a 4 week stim break i kept tolerance for it really good. now you get products with 500mg + caffeine alongside multiple other weak stims that build tolerance super fast and have you feeling like chit after a week

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used a ton of pre-workout products over the years but the first version of Craze bet them all hands down. The cleanest pre-workout I've ever used and the effects didn't fade as they do with most.
Spiked products will usually tend to beat un-spiked products. If they don't what is the point of spiking?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Used Craze V2 1 scoop stacked with Conqu3r and V1tality, it provided great focus tunnel vision and improved my endurance, I found it better than the original craze for the focus it provides and was able to handle heavier weights for more reps on leg extensions and leg press and only required 40 seconds rest for each set for calves.

I will try again tomorrow @ 2 scoops for a back workout on its own without Conqu3r and re-post the results.

The Cherry Berry also tastes much better than fruit-punch or orange cream Frenzy, i also like the fact that it doesn't have added bi carb which is what makes frenzy so sickly i hate fizzy type drinks.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Getting 2 tubs tomorrow. Looking forward to Sundays workout.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
How do we buy this in the U.S.? Does predator ship it here?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
people saying its average. had a feeling this would happen.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Ive also seen reviews saying its similar to craze v1...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive also seen reviews saying its similar to craze v1...
Yeah but I think it's the ones ds or predator have put out for the most part. More and more will start to come soon enough.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but I think it's the ones ds or predator have put out for the most part. More and more will start to come soon enough.
doesn't predator just write a glowing 'BEST PRODUCT EVER' review for every big release they do?

iddqd

Awards
they also stopped giving samples to people who they had do reviews which were honest about frenzy, so those who are left to do the crazev2 reviews are more likely to be placebo drones.
when it was found out that craze was spiked with unlabeled ****, predator claimed they had spent 'thousands of pounds' on laboratory testing and did not find any amphetamine analogues and bumped the price to ~150pound sterling per tub to 'preserve stock'.
now they hype up the next pile of crap instead of telling matt cahill to **** off.
i think it says a lot, however, that driven sports had to flee over to europe where the ETH story didn't make the mainstream media to sell their stuff and easily found a company willing to promote it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
doesn't predator just write a glowing 'BEST PRODUCT EVER' review for every big release they do?
Lol. That they do. "In house feedback has been amazing" go figure.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

Hahaha I don't understand it either. Do you hate exercise or need motivation that bad that you need to get HOPPED up before it?

I've said it before also; don't half-ass it people, JUST BUY A BUNCH OF COCAINE!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Did you get yours yet?
no, but once i do its going on ebay lol. unless the reviews so far change, the ones predator posted are bs. read the comments section on fb and you can see people giving feedback, also the predator forum.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
no, but once i do its going on ebay lol. unless the reviews so far change, the ones predator posted are bs. read the comments section on fb and you can see people giving feedback, also the predator forum.
I'm curious about your review since you have used more craze tubs than the whole australia reunited

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
I really hope we are gonna see a lot of bad reviews, they are gonna fall

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really hope we are gonna see a lot of bad reviews, they are gonna fall
A short review posted today on UK site

"Ok, so I have now taken Craze v2 and this looks like it is a more than worthy replacement for v1.
Without boring everyone to death I think it's better for focus, better for mental productivity and much, much better than v1 as far as not having any side effects. I took it at 7pm and slept like a baby after having a session which I can only say is pretty much to a tee how Predator described it on their review – tunnel vision focus, drive and unquenchable power.
A big thumbs up here:)

by Icarus"

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
A short review posted today on UK site

"Ok, so I have now taken Craze v2 and this looks like it is a more than worthy replacement for v1.
Without boring everyone to death I think it's better for focus, better for mental productivity and much, much better than v1 as far as not having any side effects. I took it at 7pm and slept like a baby after having a session which I can only say is pretty much to a tee how Predator described it on their review – tunnel vision focus, drive and unquenchable power.
A big thumbs up here:)

by Icarus"
I think the review is missing one part at the end which reads: "P.S.......there are undisclosed ingredients in here that will end my life in 45 days....but so worth it. Most jacked corpse EVER. All praise Matt Cahill. CRAZEEEEEEEE"

GreekGodCrew

Awards
the reviews on their facebook site are all shills, bad reviews get deleted instantly. Its underdosed and nothing like the OG craze. Real reviews will come and they will probably stop selling after the first batch.