Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Driven Sports CRAZE Sample Review

NEW Driven Sports CRAZE Pre-Workout Review - YouTube

*Don't hate at the arbitrary front single bicep at the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text Review

- INGESTION -

• 45 minutes pre-workout​
  • Had sandwich 1 hour pre-ingestion due to night class​
  • TASTE: 6/10 - mixed 2 scoops in 12 oz. water; strong, distinct grape flavor; sort of an odd taste; overall, pleasant, above average, easy to drink​
  • MIXABILITY: 10/10 - no residue at the bottom of shaker​
  • NOTE - nose bleed occurred ~20 minutes after ingestion; heart rate/pulse "felt" normal (no access to BP monitor); BP is generally normal; more than likely a case of the weather changing and nasal membranes cracking/drying out​

- PERFORMANCE/ENERGY/FOCUS -

• Took ~ 1 hour to kick in; probably due to the sandwich I consumed near the workout​
  • ENERGY/FOCUS - 9/10Felt GREAT after it did kick in
    NOTE: 9/10 is EXTREMELY high on my scale​
  • Hit a PR on a Cybex machine bench (by a LOT - 40 lbs. and 2 reps)​
  • Excellent tunnel vision​
  • Fantastic endurance; literally did not want to stop going from set to set​
  • Ended up doing about 10 more sets than I usually do​
  • Amazing pumps; not really many pump inducing ingredients in it (besides L-cit and possibly TMG); more than likely due to nutrition/carb intake​
  • Ranks up there with APS Mesomorph in terms of energy/focus (which has been my favorite pre-workout to date)​

• Special thanks to DS for the sample
  • I would definitely recommend CRAZE to anyone looking for a solid pre-workout energy product
  • Any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to voice them

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just wrote this on BB.com but each scoop is flavored to taste best in 8oz of water so two scoops like with the sample souls have been 16oz!

Thanks for the review!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Roger on the liquid - I'll keep that in mind next time. Like I said, I certainly did not mind the flavor one bit. Actually, it is one of the better grape flavors I've had. I just have a really hard rating scale. So, the 9 on focus/energy should be looked at as extremely, extremely impressive.

Btw 270 for 4 to 315 for 6 sounds like a MT ad lol.
LOL. You're telling me. I did the 270 for like 11, too! Stuff is treal!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Roger on the liquid - I'll keep that in mind next time. Like I said, I certainly did not mind the flavor one bit. Actually, it is one of the better grape flavors I've had. I just have a really hard rating scale. So, the 9 on focus/energy should be looked at as extremely, extremely impressive.

LOL. You're telling me. I did the 270 for like 11, too! Stuff is treal!
Damn. You smoked it. Tough crowd, what would have to happen for you t give a 10/10? Lol.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Damn. You smoked it. Tough crowd, what would have to happen for you t give a 10/10? Lol.
Just saw this now. And, honestly - I don't think I could have ever given it a 10/10, unless I shattered my real bench mark (and I'm talking about going from 350 lbs. to like 405 lbs., lol). I don't like to give out 10's because then that's basically saying that it could NOT be improved upon in any way, ever.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just saw this now. And, honestly - I don't think I could have ever given it a 10/10, unless I shattered my real bench mark (and I'm talking about going from 350 lbs. to like 405 lbs., lol). I don't like to give out 10's because then that's basically saying that it could NOT be improved upon in any way, ever.
Our next product will defy physics in order to get a 10 from you!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Our next product will defy physics in order to get a 10 from you!
LOL. Well then consider me VERY excited for it!