Driven Sport Craze V2

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the review is missing one part at the end which reads: "P.S.......there are undisclosed ingredients in here that will end my life in 45 days....but so worth it. Most jacked corpse EVER. All praise Matt Cahill. CRAZEEEEEEEE"
Lol

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
My first try- average. Frenzy is even better than this weak nonsense. I'm gonna give it one more try today, but I'm not optimistic.
one more good review! how many scoops?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
My first try- average. Frenzy is even better than this weak nonsense. I'm gonna give it one more try today, but I'm not optimistic.
yep. going on ebay lol :( i was hoping to try it once but i don't even want to now someone will buy it here lol, there were people paying 150-200$ for 1 tub of frenzy when it first came out here srs

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
1 scoop- I actually felt particularly off point lol; did the poorest cardio workout I have done this year, it was basically like not taking a pre work out.

Then yesterday I tried half a scoop of frenzy with half of scoop of CrazeV2 and 1 oxyelite original- obviously that was a good workout, but I attribute it all to the oxyelite complimented with the sprinkle of frenzy.

I wanna try 2 scoops, but my gym time is important to me and I don't wanna waste a session because of CrazeV2 again.

Have any of you tried HYDROXYELITE?
If I was you I would try two scoops since your tub is open ect.... 60 dollars for this chit, I hope a lot of people are reading this thread,

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop- I actually felt particularly off point lol; did the poorest cardio workout I have done this year, it was basically like not taking a pre work out.

Then yesterday I tried half a scoop of frenzy with half of scoop of CrazeV2 and 1 oxyelite original- obviously that was a good workout, but I attribute it all to the oxyelite complimented with the sprinkle of frenzy.

I wanna try 2 scoops, but my gym time is important to me and I don't wanna waste a session because of CrazeV2 again.

Have any of you tried HYDROXYELITE?
bro you wot m8 oxy elite og has yohimbe, craze v2 has tyrosine and l-dopa (velvet bean) probably dosen't go well with the dmba in frenzy (amp). lucky you didn't get hypertension / cheesing effect lol

plus if your worried about not feeling a pre and wasting gym time you deffs need to take a look at your sleep and diet, shouldn't need to rely on stims

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I think you mean 'sis' :)

I actually had a good workout1
I have a good diet, but don't often sleep as I work through the night and day at the moment, so stimulants are helping for now, I know my sleep is the issue; but I can't solve that until June, but also have to get my body to a certain place by june too (job demands) so for now it's a temporary fix.

What else can I do, maybe you know of a better combination?
well i would not take that stack again, as stacking stims like that is asking for side effects. when i had to rely on them cutting i usually was fine to just avoid using any that interacted negatively with each other, once i no longer had the old craze, i started using enhanced, and turned to yohimbe, and norcodrene/alphamine as my stims and slowly reset my tolerance and stuck with them.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Ok. After being a old craze veteran. I woke today to take 2 scoops of cherry berry craze v2. The smell of cherry is strong, but it dosent taste like cherry much. The flavor was good, not too strong or too sweet. After 20 minutes i felt the focus felling pretty strong. After half an hour, i took 1 scoop of hemavol. About an hour later i hit the gym. The focus on craze v2 is very good. I didnt get any "feel good" sensation, but the focus is vey good. No crazy jittery feeling at all. After work out i was very hungry which with old craze, i would lose my appetite for a few hours. Also, i had no crash at all. If your looking for a good focus pre... this might be it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a blend so it sucks . Get some Vici which is not a blend.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a blend so it sucks . Get some Vici which is not a blend.
Being a blend doesn't make something suck. Sucky ingredients makes something suck.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When was a blend good? There is no way to know if your getting a clinical dose.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When was a blend good? There is no way to know if your getting a clinical dose.
A large number of formulas are relatively easy to deduce approximate amounts of ingredients if labeled correctly. I know a 4 gram per scoop pre with Creatine and 10 other ingredients is obviously not all properly dosed at efficacious amounts. I would obviously prefer everything to be non-prop blends but I also understand their place in the industry. I also know there are good effective formulas that are still prop blends as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Each to their own . I never liked 1.0 . I have been using Vici for a year now as a base. No blend and all of the key ingredients we would want

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I won't be purchasing it any time soon. Especially when I can get Core FURY for £22 and Craze v2 is £38.99. Absolute rip off on Predators part.

DarthGainer

Awards
OK I will give a quick review on Craze V2.

Similar feel to Katana without the pump, I felt awake but not focused or motivated and actually felt anti social. I actually have nothing more to say, Waste of money. So anyone thinking there might be a secret non listed sprinkle of pixie dust then think again.

Also hated buying from predator again as the main guy (reggie i think) bugs me with his DS pushing, every product they make will be better than the last when he's involved.
The reviews on predator are so over the top, The UK guys are terrible for placebo.

Hydra

Awards
Finished my first workout on it and its exactly what I hoped for. Long smooth energy. Took 2 scoops 45 minutes before my workout, started to feel it in 25 mins. Great focus, pump, not jittery and I had a great workout.

Lulz at the haters pretending to have taken it and claiming they did not feel anything. If it was as bad as you claimed you wouldn't need to try so hard to force your agenda.

For those who want great focus in the gym and like the feel of ingredients like phenylpiracetam / modafinil, you will really like this.

DarthGainer

Awards
Pretenders eh lol. I hoped this would be a the replacement for Craze i had hoped for but nope.

Hydra did you ever take V1? Not having a dig just curious.

Hydra

Awards
I have taken V1, I have been using Frenzy and V2 is very good. I am not saying it feels like V1 or that it is the same as V1. It is a different formula and I like prefer this to V1. I don't give a crap about being more talkative to people, I take a pre to lift more weight, focus on my workout and have energy through my entire workout. That is exactly what this is. I felt it quicker then V1 (20mins or so), I had a much better pump then V1 and the focus and energy is exactly what I want.

Frenzy is great but its a raw aggressive stim that only lasts about 3 hours for me which is perfect on some day but not every day. Now I can switch on and off between the two. I am going to try a scoop of each in a few days.

You were hoping this would be a replacement and it is for me. There is no other pre on the market that I would use over this. Everything else is just crap with 450mgs of caffeine. Ill take the nootropic focus and longer energy.

Hydra

Awards
Used Craze V2 1 scoop stacked with Conqu3r and V1tality, it provided great focus tunnel vision and improved my endurance, I found it better than the original craze for the focus it provides and was able to handle heavier weights for more reps on leg extensions and leg press and only required 40 seconds rest for each set for calves.

I will try again tomorrow @ 2 scoops for a back workout on its own without Conqu3r and re-post the results.

The Cherry Berry also tastes much better than fruit-punch or orange cream Frenzy, i also like the fact that it doesn't have added bi carb which is what makes frenzy so sickly i hate fizzy type drinks.
Exactly what I thought too. Nice review.

DarthGainer

Awards
Seriously if anyone in the UK wants my tub I will send it or if a few people are interested I can send baggies. I will send free but 2nd class.
Let me know Guys/Gals.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Seriously if anyone in the UK wants my tub I will send it or if a few people are interested I can send baggies. I will send free but 2nd class.
Let me know Guys/Gals.
I'll take a sample bro, I'll send you my address when the pms are back up, they're disabled for maintenance just now

Hydra

Awards
Ok. After being a old craze veteran. I woke today to take 2 scoops of cherry berry craze v2. The smell of cherry is strong, but it dosent taste like cherry much. The flavor was good, not too strong or too sweet. After 20 minutes i felt the focus felling pretty strong. After half an hour, i took 1 scoop of hemavol. About an hour later i hit the gym. The focus on craze v2 is very good. I didnt get any "feel good" sensation, but the focus is vey good. No crazy jittery feeling at all. After work out i was very hungry which with old craze, i would lose my appetite for a few hours. Also, i had no crash at all. If your looking for a good focus pre... this might be it.
Almost the same experience as mine today.

DarthGainer

Awards
No problem Chub, I will send you 10 scoops.

Will send another 2x10's and 1x6 if anyone wants.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Used for back work out at 2 scoops on its own and it provided same great focus and allowed for me to push with heavier weights effortlessly, I think it also has slight pain suppressing effects allowing for you to perform more reps whilst ignoring the burn.

I had more productive aggression.

I have also used it @ 1 scoop today stacked with conqu3r and v1tality and got 1 more rep than normal on my max front squat and 4 more reps on my max dead-lift so i hit 2 new PB's.

DarthGainer

Awards
Yup kiki90 Craze V1 was the God of pre's. Never tried Frenzy. Yeah Expensive for £38.99 and it's $39.99 + splice in the US lol.

Srs questions guys, Whats your views on Little clubmoss extract & Greater Galangal extract? Only things I don't recognise, Would these be giving the focus you guys are getting or would you put it down to Choline/Tyrosine. Possible I just don't get focus from things now.

Focus wise supps for me are Craze V1 > DMAA > Kratom > Phenylpiracetam > ECA
Excluding Craze V1 the rest would be mixed with Alphamine or Norcodrene.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Yup kiki90 Craze V1 was the God of pre's. Never tried Frenzy. Yeah Expensive for £38.99 and it's $39.99 + splice in the US lol.

Srs questions guys, Whats your views on Little clubmoss extract & Greater Galangal extract? Only things I don't recognise, Would these be giving the focus you guys are getting or would you put it down to Choline/Tyrosine. Possible I just don't get focus from things now.

Focus wise supps for me are Craze V1 > DMAA > Kratom > Phenylpiracetam > ECA
Excluding Craze V1 the rest would be mixed with Alphamine or Norcodrene.
Haahah this is INSANE. I think you need rehab......

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
DarthGainer I urge you to try HydroxyElite, it's the same as Oxyelite (did you ever try that? it's GOOD, i hold it up there with Craze V1) but if you take it regularly the comedown is a whore.
OxyElite got banned, but then HydroxyElite came out by a different company a year or so later, it's great.

really good advice, we should all support company like this.... please stop.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Meth is the new Creatine.

But really, I did do the Nutraplanet deal with v2 and splyce. Truth be told, Og craze was tainted by a criminal, but after going through ~12 tubs of it I feel much healthier than I did after 1 serving of PES Enhanced.

I just always get a kick out of some of the guys here claiming OG craze was the devil and giving anyone who loves it chit, while they are pinning and taking orals. This industry is laden with risk, to each their own.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Not talking about anyone in this thread by the way, just a general statement.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

But really, I did do the Nutraplanet deal with v2 and splyce. Truth be told, Og craze was tainted by a criminal, but after going through ~12 tubs of it I feel much healthier than I did after 1 serving of PES Enhanced.

I just always get a kick out of some of the guys here claiming OG craze was the devil and giving anyone who loves it chit, while they are pinning and taking orals. This industry is laden with risk, to each their own.
The way I see it, if you want to take meth, go ahead. If a company wants to sell meth in a product, to adults of course, go ahead. However, it's another thing entirely to put those sort of things in products without disclosing them on the label. You may want meth, but I may not. Ingredient disclosure ensures that we can both get what we want (hypothetically of course, since meth isn't legal).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Comparing methamphetamine to AAS is straight up retarded.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
If I wanted meth, I could find it A LOT easier and cheaper then the original Craze. And wouldn't resort to buying the new version in hopes that it has it

Juneeft122

Awards
Those that have taken Craze V2 already: Any euphoria whatsoever?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
No euphoria. But i get hungry like a bear after workouts. Just started to take notice of that..

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It boggles my mind that after all the b.s. that Cahill has pulled that there are people still buying his products. smh how do you even remotely trust what he says? Unless of course you don't mind a lil meth....

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

There is a difference between knowingly taking steroids and having tainted supplements...

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
There wasn't meth in craze lmao so no, your mistaken.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
There wasn't meth in craze lmao so no, your mistaken.
Meth-like compound....sorry....whatever bud. Keep on being mental. It isn't the first time he mislead the public about what was in his products. You should read up.

Last edited:
Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I should read up? I'm well aware of Cahills past crimes. I'm not condoning it, it's just that it's IRONIC is all, and if you don't understand irony then maybe you should read up on the definition....bud :p I don't get how you can't see the irony here haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I should read up? I'm well aware of Cahills past crimes. I'm not condoning it, it's just that it's IRONIC is all, and if you don't understand irony then maybe you should read up on the definition....bud :p I don't get how you can't see the irony here haha
So you read up and you keep buying? Glad I'm not your pal. smh

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I liked craze, so why not! No other pre's out there are doing it for me and I've got cash to burn. Just want PES to release their pre so I can finally be content again lol