Driven Sport Craze V2

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
To each their own. I just prefer more reputable companies is all.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I'm no driven sports fanboy, trust me. I just loved craze. Had the best workouts ever, for the obvious reasons however.

DarthGainer

Awards
Craze v1 changed the game and ruined it, after you have trained on craze every workout without it is ****. Sad but true.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I used to take something called pump fuel that I thought was the best pre ever, I wish I was still newb and the placebo worked :(

onder18

onder18

Awards
You should try Defcon1 1. Between that and Bullnox at 2 scoops they gave me the best focus and strength in my workouts that I've had. I also alternate between Metabolic Nutrition Esp and Pump and Grow by ACN, which may not be well known but is very intense at 2 scoops. I love high focus and high intensity pre workouts. Being a slimmer guy naturaly I'm a hardgainer. I'm always looking for that extra edge in the gym. I have craze v2 and defcon1 second strike on the way. I'm on the road working for the next couple weeks but will try both when I get back. Will probably share my thoughts on them when I try them.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha strong first post bro!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a difference between knowingly taking steroids and having tainted supplements...
Exactly. If you want to knowingly take steroids, that's fine, but if a company spiked their test booster with steroids, and didn't tell consumers, that's unacceptable. I don't see how there is even a debate going on here. There's an argument to be made for legalizing more substances so people can legally buy and sell them, but, since they're not legal now, you can't just go adding them to your products and not tell people. That's dangerous and criminal, regardless of how much you happened to like the product in question.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail going to try it tonight

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 scoops, good focus and energy, didn't lift though just took it to see how it feels. Tastes like grass, gross. I'll lift with it tmrw

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Hm? I took it without lifting because I'm impatient and wanted to see how it felt.. I'll take it before I lift tomorrow morning to see how my workout goes.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The gall on this company to release a v2 that doesn't even come close to the original and tastes like ass water. Gotta love it. And people actually purchasing it.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Tastes like literal shiz. They're just banking on the name, knowing people will buy at least a tub or 2 just because of the rep.

ninja87

Awards
Yep selling for sure screw it
Sell it to make like $30 or so? I and many others were awaiting your review as your review would be the most accurate given your past history with Craze V1.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Sell it to make like $30 or so? I and many others were awaiting your review as your review would be the most accurate given your past history with Craze V1.
bro i have seen a ton of bad reviews now, no good ones at all i think we can just say its a piece of chit and realize there's no magic hidden ingredient this time. plus even if i make only 30$ on it from what i payed, i will be able to put it towards the new Pes pre or BLR's new pre that isn't pixie dust and velvet bean with caffeine not even close to the old spiked craze.

ninja87

Awards
bro i have seen a ton of bad reviews now, no good ones at all i think we can just say its a piece of chit and realize there's no magic hidden ingredient this time. plus even if i make only 30$ on it from what i payed, i will be able to put it towards the new Pes pre or BLR's new pre that isn't pixie dust and velvet bean with caffeine not even close to the old spiked craze.
Your call man. Just would of liked viewing your response.

Freak Juice from Boston Lloyd appears g2g.

Cheers

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Your call man. Just would of liked viewing your response.

Freak Juice from Boston Lloyd appears g2g.

Cheers
nah man, buy bulk DMBA can get a bulk pouch for 35$ on ebay do 300mg of that pre with caffeine or an already good pre that will stack well most usually will. and will get you same kick as frenzy if not better for half the price

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Took 3 scoops + EC stack

Limitless energy, but no focus or euphoria whatsoever

Pure hype job. Chit product. But energy is definitely there though--that's it.
So just ec will work just as good?

GreekGodCrew

Awards
got craze v2 today. took 2 scoops, zero effect. like literally zero.....

****ing Matt, he got me again

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been taking 1.5 scoops for the last two weeks, actually been enjoying it a lot.

Cherry Berry reminds of those flavored Snapple teas, which I like a lot.

Reminds me of the OG Craze, had went through 3 tubs of that, where I noticed more alertness rather than pure focus. Seems the effects and pumps have been increasing with each workout and been enjoying it.

Only complaint is that it settles after a minute or two, but a quick shake and it's no issue.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You should try Defcon1 1. Between that and Bullnox at 2 scoops they gave me the best focus and strength in my workouts that I've had. I also alternate between Metabolic Nutrition Esp and Pump and Grow by ACN, which may not be well known but is very intense at 2 scoops. I love high focus and high intensity pre workouts. Being a slimmer guy naturaly I'm a hardgainer. I'm always looking for that extra edge in the gym. I have craze v2 and defcon1 second strike on the way. I'm on the road working for the next couple weeks but will try both when I get back. Will probably share my thoughts on them when I try them.
FWIW, I really liked Defcon1 but I'm not a fan of second strike. My go-to lately has been 2 scoops of Alphamine and a scoop of E9. I really enjoyed OG Craze for all the wrong reasons, but I've grown up a bit since then and won't be purchasing V2.

**And I'm not trying to comment on the efficacy (or lack there of) of V2, as I've never tried and it and don't make claims for/against supplements I haven't tried. Just stating I'm choosing not to spend my cash on it

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Nomz have you noticed an increase in euphoria with it?

primetime32

Awards
Craze V2 is not nearly as good as V1 for obvious reasons, but tried it this past sunday and with 1 scoop i got very good energy/focus. The hate on these boards are for obvious reasons. 1- Cahill deserves it. 2- Other supp companies/reps are jealous and don't want people to use Craze over their pre-workout that has virtually the same ingredients/effects.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Craze V2 is not nearly as good as V1 for obvious reasons, but tried it this past sunday and with 1 scoop i got very good energy/focus. The hate on these boards are for obvious reasons. 1- Cahill deserves it. 2- Other supp companies/reps are jealous and don't want people to use Craze over their pre-workout that has virtually the same ingredients/effects.
I tried a sample of it and it was decent. Was curious as to how it would be

Wouldnt buy as I dont support Cahill.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
So im really wondering, based on the ingredients and dosages, how it's providing any energy/focus at all?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
ok i had a 1.5 scoops yesterday, i knew i was going to be let down but decided to try anyway. and weirdly here's how it was, it dosen't give you any energy at all compared to the old craze, its energy is comparable to a low dose of caffeine really. now however what it did do was make you feel good. and along with that the focus was legit to, definitely would make a good study aid. it basically just puts you in a very clam focused state, with razor focus, i noticed during my sets like i didn't want to listen to music or anything i couldn't stop thinking about my next set or contracting the muscle, things like that kind of put you on a clear path of the task at hand, however you didn't have a rush of energy or meth like effects. It wasn't as crap as i thought but still nothing amazing, I won't be buying a tub again i gave DS a chance and they blew it. i seen on the card with my order from predator that its supposed to be stacked with frenzy lol i might try it, but i still think its a weak profile and very incomplete product that's made to cash grab over hype from the original craze's focus aspect that came from ETH. and if you want the "Full experience" you have to buy Frenzy for the "Energy" well they can get lost.

lehn20

Awards
Got a tub. Will try tonight. Still have 2 tubs of OG Craze left over for a rainy day:)
Will take it with my Myosynergy. Wish I knew how much caffeine was in there, would like to run with Norcodrene since that has been my PWO for a while.

onder18

onder18

Awards
It says on the package that one serving has as much caffeine as one and a half cups of coffee.

onder18

onder18

Awards
Defcon1 second strike wasn't that good ha? Damn. Have that and Craze V2 waiting for me too try when I get back in town. Debating which one to try first. Thinking maybe Craze V2 now.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Defcon1 second strike wasn't that good ha? Damn. Have that and Craze V2 waiting for me too try when I get back in town. Debating which one to try first. Thinking maybe Craze V2 now.
i looked over the profile of the new defcon 1 in a store, lol at 50mg of TMG

PLATDEFCONPW_NI.jpg

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know how people say there's no energy from 200-300mg of caffeine based on how many scoops they're taking. Same people who take 3-4 scoops of C4?...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how people say there's no energy from 200-300mg of caffeine based on how many scoops they're taking. Same people who take 3-4 scoops of C4?...
well sure, but compared to the old one it's almost like drinking a cup of coffee and some nootropics lol for energy there's way better options around would rather use Alphamine pre over this for energy wise

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well sure, but compared to the old one it's almost like drinking a cup of coffee and some nootropics lol for energy there's way better options around would rather use Alphamine pre over this for energy wise
Never tried alphamine, but looked at the panel, 125mg caffeine and some yohimbe? What am I missing here?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Never tried alphamine, but looked at the panel, 125mg caffeine and some yohimbe? What am I missing here?
2 scoops, regular dose is 3, one in the morning, 2 pre ect customizable serving size. also drop a capsule of Target A2 works really well. i also ordered bulk DMBA to stack with craze v2 which should fix the lack of energy and it should be pretty decent then. since i don't want to stack with frenzy and have to much caffeine, also a scoop of Ergonine and im gtg.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops, regular dose is 3, one in the morning, 2 pre ect customizable serving size. also drop a capsule of Target A2 works really well. i also ordered bulk DMBA to stack with craze v2 which should fix the lack of energy and it should be pretty decent then. since i don't want to stack with frenzy and have to much caffeine, also a scoop of Ergonine and im gtg.
Does it still got dat tunnel focus ?comparable to OG?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Does it still got dat tunnel focus ?comparable to OG?
not like the og, but its like a nootropic made me really concentrated the whole time, no negative thoughts just an overall positive mindset the whole way though not "tunnel vision" but not far off it, just missing the meth like energy lol

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
not like the og, but its like a nootropic made me really concentrated the whole time, no negative thoughts just an overall positive mindset the whole way though not "tunnel vision" but not far off it, just missing the meth like energy lol
Ordered this ****..Seems it needes to be stacked with good stuff (Speedball,Lsd..or whatever soul may want)

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
cahill got you again lol, weak!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
cahill got you again lol, weak!
nah only 1 tub, not buying it ever again. its definitely still a massive let down, and tastes like absolute chit. however its focus/mood effects are pretty neat, i will finish the tub off with some bulk DMBA so workouts on it should be pretty good.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
nah only 1 tub, not buying it ever again. its definitely still a massive let down, and tastes like absolute chit. however its focus/mood effects are pretty neat, i will finish the tub off with some bulk DMBA so workouts on it should be pretty good.
frenzy was decent but a hit or miss most of the time.....