• RockStar
  • Established
Lol you think ABCmsn is still alive?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I don't remember who that is bro, I f*cked my brain up lol. My memory sucks now :/ lol
Haha he was the reason the bro pumping thread started! The kid who had the thread that was taking like 5 methyls stacked! Said he was in the hospital and sh1t!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Haha he was the reason the bro pumping thread started! The kid who had the thread that was taking like 5 methyls stacked! Said he was in the hospital and sh1t!
Oh f*ck that's right! Damn I hope he's alright, he was such a funny guy. That thread always cheered me up and he was a crazy mother****er and I respect that ****.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh f*ck that's right! Damn I hope he's alright, he was such a funny guy. That thread always cheered me up and he was a crazy mother****er and I respect that ****.
He came back a month or two ago and said he's still alive.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Seems like this thread is where it's at!

Must add that you look 200#+

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
2day I train legs so there will b tons of eating after my workout. Cheat day yeah buddy!!!!!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
tumblr_meijftcNTc1qg1vd7.jpg

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Aight so I was definitely holding water yesterday. I'm tighter to day fur sure, I'm gonna see what I really weigh now. I'll update in a few my bros.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
2day I'm training lower back/hams. I'm feeling really good just still holding water since I cheated pretty heavy Friday and Saturday. I'll post the workout later. Nothing new to report.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
2day I'm training lower back/hams. I'm feeling really good just still holding water since I cheated pretty heavy Friday and Saturday. I'll post the workout later. Nothing new to report.
Lol sorry man, I'm sure that picture of the Rock's epic cheat meals didn't help. Don't worry though you got this, you know what you need to do.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol sorry man, I'm sure that picture of the Rock's epic cheat meals didn't help. Don't worry though you got this, you know what you need to do.
Lol naw its all good cuz I needed it. I never feel guilty when I cheat.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Lol naw its all good cuz I needed it. I never feel guilty when I cheat.
Just talking about this last night with the wifey. I said enjoy your cheat, embellish it. No sense in regret, what's done is done. Easier to do when planned, but even the impromptu should be the same outlook

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just talking about this last night with the wifey. I said enjoy your cheat, embellish it. No sense in regret, what's done is done. Easier to do when planned, but even the impromptu should be the same outlook
If u truly feel u need one then just have it. I usually do by Thursday my chest/back day cuz I start feeling depleted by then, especially on this cut.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Oh for sure on a cut with heavy lifting. I believe there is a science behind craving, something lacking that needs to be replaced. (Only true for people who understand their bodies, not the general population)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh for sure on a cut with heavy lifting. I believe there is a science behind craving, something lacking that needs to be replaced. (Only true for people who understand their bodies, not the general population)
So true. Their cravings r definitely psychological, while ours r physical. I start to function less efficient when I'm in a big caloric deficit. The average person just sees a food commercial and goes out and eats some crap, half the time when they're not even hungry.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
So true. Their cravings r definitely psychological, while ours r physical. I start to function less efficient when I'm in a big caloric deficit. The average person just sees a food commercial and goes out and eats some crap, half the time when they're not even hungry.
I've noticed that after certain workouts carbs seem to taste a lot better than usual. Not sure if it is related but I notice i don't care as much for spicy food after workouts.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've noticed that after certain workouts carbs seem to taste a lot better than usual. Not sure if it is related but I notice i don't care as much for spicy food after workouts.
I notice that with carbs for me too personally. Spicy foods I love though lol.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I notice that with carbs for me too personally. Spicy foods I love though lol.
I love spicy foods as well, after a workout though it is just not as good. Is that just me lol?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I love spicy foods as well, after a workout though it is just not as good. Is that just me lol?
Lol probly. If I'm cheating I go sweet or spicy most of the time. I love hot peppers and hot sauce and all that stuff.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol probly. If I'm cheating I go sweet or spicy most of the time. I love hot peppers and hot sauce and all that stuff.
Can you say spicy meatballs baked in ghost pepper juice and teriyaki sauce with angel hair spaghetti coupled with cayenne pepper ,black pepper and your favorite hot sauce?

I have been known to cook with ghost peppers.

If your ever near oak ridge Tennessee there's this place with wings that burn your lips. Have to sign a wayver when ordering them. I ate 20 of those Hale hot hot wings with plenty of milk of course.

Hope I'm helping you diet mentioning the yummys

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Can you say spicy meatballs baked in ghost pepper juice and teriyaki sauce with angel hair spaghetti coupled with cayenne pepper ,black pepper and your favorite hot sauce?

If your ever near oak ridge Tennessee there's this place with wings that burn your lips. Have to sign a wayver when ordering them. I ate 20 of those Hale hot hot wings with plenty of milk of course.

Hahaha damn I need to take a trip then. I've never had the ghost pepper but I watch Man v. Food and f*cking A that thing is killer. I'd b up for it though, I love the burn.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

Runny nose, watery eyes, sweaty for no reason, I love spicy food like that. I ate 10 habaneros in one sitting (3 on a slice of pizza and 7 mixed in some pasta alfredo), it was so good going down. Coming out is another story though lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Runny nose, watery eyes, sweaty for no reason, I love spicy food like that. I ate 10 habaneros in one sitting (3 on a slice of pizza and 7 mixed in some pasta alfredo), it was so good going down. Coming out is another story though lol
Lol your butthole exploded

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Haha yea... After eating this I went with the gf to the movies, after we got in the car on the way home I had to explain to her why she needed to drive faster lol. I almost didn't make it

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend tried my ghost pepper meatballs. He referred to his ******* as..and I quote..."the rim of fire".

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My friend tried my ghost pepper meatballs. He referred to his ******* as..and I quote..."the rim of fire".
Lmao holy sh*t I can't imagine, that's terrible. I've had my bhole on fire b4, I try to avoid that at all costs lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao holy sh*t I can't imagine, that's terrible. I've had my bhole on fire b4, I try to avoid that at all costs lol.
I put hot sauce on everything except when I'm dieting. I even cut out all spices with sodium. Before you say something note I reintroduce sodium every 2 weeks either in the form of cheat meal or a **** ton of spices. Playing with sodium for a drier physique

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I put hot sauce on everything except when I'm dieting. I even cut out all spices with sodium. Before you say something note I reintroduce sodium every 2 weeks either in the form of cheat meal or a **** ton of spices. Playing with sodium for a drier physique
Yeah I feel u. I used to strictly go sodium free with my seasoning but then I said f*ck it lol. I find that I'm fuller when I have a moderate amount of sodium. Its never high though, I have less than 2g daily besides my cheat days.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I feel u. I used to strictly go sodium free with my seasoning but then I said f*ck it lol. I find that I'm fuller when I have a moderate amount of sodium. Its never high though, I have less than 2g daily besides my cheat days.
I am probably around 8k+ when building mass

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established

What's the place called? I live pretty close.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I am probably around 8k+ when building mass
8g of sodium a day?!? Dude that's like 40 of those little snack bags of doritos lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
8g of sodium a day?!? Dude that's like 40 of those little snack bags of doritos lol
I don't eat Doritos often.
I build mass with damn near 3700 calories.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I don't eat Doritos often.
I build mass with damn near 3700 calories.
Lol nah I know your not pounding back bags of chips man, I'm just thinking 8g of sodium is a lot. i just don't know how you get down that much without making everything extra salty lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol nah I know your not pounding back bags of chips man, I'm just thinking 8g of sodium is a lot. i just don't know how you get down that much without making everything extra salty lol.
Potatoes have a good ammount in them. Diet sodas, hot sauce,frozen veggies and meat. You'd be surprised if you counted your sodium even on the 0 calorie stuff.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Potatoes have a good ammount in them. Diet sodas, hot sauce,frozen veggies and meat. You'd be surprised if you counted your sodium even on the 0 calorie stuff.
A ramen soup has roughly 1400mg, if you ate 4 of those a day you'd still only hit about 6g. Granted you are correct I haven't really gone through my sodium intake throughout the day, so maybe I am missing something lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Omg 8 grams of Na would have my blood pressure super high lol.